My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That wasn't what I meant Tanya; I was thinking more about their unusual dress code and that ring that you've got on your clitoris. As soon as I felt it things began to fall in place. You're used to being naked all the time aren't you?"

"I don't know what you could possibly mean Mr Moore."

"I think that you do Tanya. I've been thinking about visiting your company to discuss some business collaboration, maybe I should do that quite soon. Would that be a problem for you Tanya?"

"Okay Mr Moore, you've got me, yes, the Nuwa Corporation demand that all females who work on their contracts work in the nude. So what, it's no big deal; it's the Chinese version of the Japanese Naked Mailgirls programme."

"Maybe not for you my girl, but I'd love to get one of those programmes working in my company."

"I don't think that I can help you there."

"Possibly not; but there's something that you can help me with right now Tanya."

"And what would that be Mr Moore?"

He put his hand in his jacket pocket and pulled out a room door lock card. Putting it in my hand he said,

"Five minutes, okay?"

"What about your wife Mr Moore?"

"Don't worry about her, it's a free bar so she'll be happy trying to find a toy-boy for the night."

With that he turned and walked off leaving me just standing there. As I collected my thought, I realised that the lights had been turned up. In fact there were spotlights moving around the room. When one came over me I looked down and could see the front of my slit. My dress was virtually invisible.

On the one hand I wanted to stay and let everyone see my body through the dress, but on the other hand I wanted to help Ryan by letting his boss fuck me.

Reluctantly, I chose to help Ryan and walked off the dance floor and out of the room.

When I got up to Mr Moore's room I knocked and got no reply so I let myself in. I was puzzled, then I realised what was wrong. There was no luggage or clothes; the room was ready for new guests.

I was about to turn and go back downstairs when the door opened and Mr Moore walked in.

"What's going on? I thought that this was your room."

"It is, when I go to dinners like this I always book 2 rooms; just in case I get lucky."

"Hmm; a bit presumptuous." I thought, as Mr Moore unfastened my halter top and let the whole dress drop to the floor.

It turns out that Mr Moore likes it a bit rough. Before I knew it, I was face down on the bed and he was spanking my butt. He hit my butt hard and long; enough to make me cum. When he was done he flipped me over and looked down at me.

There was sweat all over his face as he stared at my pussy.

"Is that a Nuwa clit ring? Is it switched on?"

"Yes and no." I managed to say before he put his fingers on it and tried to pull it off.

I screamed and he let go.

"So, the centre is quite small; how did they get it on you?"

"Anaesthetic and a doctor." I replied.

"Is it as good as they say?"

"Yes."

"Maybe we should get our girls to wear one."

I smiled to myself, thinking about Karen.

"I thought that you got me up here to fuck me Mr Moore."

He didn't answer me; instead he flipped me over again and pulled me up onto my knees. It was a good job that my pussy was well self-lubricated as he dropped his trousers and thrust deep into me in one fast move.

I gasped and then felt his hands grabbing and squeezing my little tits.

About 10 thrusts later, he squeezed my tits so hard that they hurt like hell, as he shot his load in to me.

Then he rolled off me and landed flat on his back beside me. I lifted my head off the bed and looked at him; fast asleep. I laughed to myself and thought,

"I hope that Ryan has more stamina when he gets to your age buster."

I got up, went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. Then I put my dress back on and went back downstairs.

I quickly found Ryan who said,

"Thank goodness TT; that damn Moore woman keeps following me all around."

"Maybe you should fuck her Ryan; her husband is done for the night."

"Shit no, she's fat and ugly. I'm going to hang on to you until it's time to leave."

We got another drink then went to dance. The spotlights reminded me just how see-through my dress was and a few of Ryan's colleagues tried to butt-in but I declined the offer.

After a while we went and sat with Karen and Emma and they both complimented me on my dress.

"I hear that you've finally admitted the truth Tanya." Karen said.

"Yes, I'm no longer the exhibitionist in denial." I replied.

"So where are we going to take you Tanya so that we can show-off your cute little body?"

"Don't take too long thinking of somewhere ladies, but please remember that it's the middle of winter." I said.

"And you both look good as well." I continued, "Those dresses really suit you."

We all got up to dance some more and we'd only been up for a couple of minutes when Mr Wilson came over and asked me to dance. I accepted and turned to dance with him thinking,

"I wonder if he's got a second room as well?"

Mr Wilson is a lot more energetic than Mr Moore and he danced all around me, his hands wandering all over me. At one point he was behind me and pulling me back in to him with his left hand. His right hand was round me and under the split I my dress. He was caressing my bare stomach and the front of my slit as we danced.

When the tempo slowed Mr Wilson also handed me a room card key and whispered,

"Five minutes slut," before walking off.

I found Ryan and as I whispered where I was going he grabbed my butt and squeezed it.

As I entered the room I saw Mr Wilson sat on the bed.

"Strip slut." He commanded.

I did, and then just stood there completely naked looking at him.

"Nice; I see what Ryan sees in you, cute and young looking, I bet that you'd look good in a schoolgirl uniform."

"They tell me that I do Mr Wilson, especially one that has a skirt this short." I said, holding my hand on my pussy.

"Are you sure that you're not 12 or 13 Tanya, you look more like Ryan's little sister or daughter not his partner."

"I assure you Mr Wilson, I have been to university, I have got a degree, I have qualified as an accountant and I have been working for the last couple of years."

"Good, so Tanya, do you want Ryan to get this promotion?"

"Yes, of course I do."

"So what will you do to help him?"

"Anything Mr Wilson; absolutely anything."

"Good, get on the bed and get those legs behind your shoulders."

As I did as I was told I was glad that I went to the gym and got into all those revealing poses. They'd kept my body supple and I could easily do what I had been told to do even though it left me quite helpless.

As I lay there watching Mr Wilson get undressed I wondered what he was going to do to me and I made a mental note to get in to that position at the gym and then have to ask one of the guys to release me. Mr Wilson's cock was hard and pretty average from what I've seen.

"Right now I'm going to spank that pussy of yours Tanya, then stick this champagne bottle in it."

"Is it still full Mr Wilson? Shouldn't we drink it first?"

"I'll drink it out of your pussy. I wonder how much it can hold."

"I think that we're about to find out." I said.

Mr Wilson was stood there looking down at my pussy.

"So Tanya, that clit ring is from the Nuwa Corporation is it? So is that how people can tell that you're a Nuwa girl?"

"Yes, I guess that it is."

"I'll have to get Ryan to tell me all about it."

"Mr Moore knows all about Nuwa girls, he told me so earlier."

"Maybe I should discuss a potential merger with Mr Moore then."

As soon as he'd finished saying that Mr Wilson's hand came down on my butt. He likes to hit hard and it hurt.

"Ouch!" I said.

Then his hand swung down again, and again, and again.

My butt hurt like hell for the first 6 or 7 swats but then it started to get numb and warm. I was starting to enjoy it. After 4 or 5 more swats I started to cum. My body wasn't in any position that it could jerk about but Mr Wilson certainly knew that I was cumming.

"So you're enjoying this are you Tanya, let's see if you enjoy this."

The swats changed from landing on my butt to landing on my pussy. It was on fire by then and although the swats hurt, they also intensified my next orgasm, and the next one.

"Fuck Tanya, you're a real pain slut. Let's see how how you like this."

Mr Wilson took a swig from the champagne bottle then lay the bottle neck along my slit. In one swift move he tipped the bottle up and the top of it disappeared into my hole. Unfortunately, not quick enough to avoid some of the champagne spilling out and running down my front and back.

Mr Wilson fucked me with the bottle as it emptied inside me. I couldn't see the level in the bottle decreasing, but I could feel my insides filling up. Just as I was beginning to think that I couldn't take much more the pain stopped getting any worse but the fucking with the bottle didn't stop. Mr Wilson was determined to get as much of that bottle inside me as he could.

As it went in and out the bottle gradually went further and further into me. Just after the widest part of the bottle started to disappear I screamed in pain. Thankfully, Mr Wilson stopped pushing but still fucked me with it until I started to cum again.

He realised that I was cumming and whipped the bottle out of me. As it came out some of the champagne came out in one quick squirt. It landed on Mr Wilson's face because he was bending down to put his mouth over my pussy.

Glad that I can control my pussy muscles, I managed to not let any more out until the waves of pleasure receded then I released the champagne in a series of little small squirts. Some of it must have gone into Mr Wilson's mouth but some leaked out and ran down my front and back.

I kept squirting until it was all out and Mr Wilson stood up.

"That was good Tanya; not many girls can control the release as good as you did. You must have been practicing."

I smiled at him as he leaned over me and released my legs.

"On your hands and knees slut."

No sooner than he was happy with my butt facing him, he rammed his cock into me.

I moaned.

He rammed his cock into me even harder and kept going until his jism filled parts on me previously occupied by champagne. He just stood there until I felt his cock start to soften then he pulled out of me.

"You can go now slut."

"I need a shower first, that champagne has made me all sticky." I replied.

Mr Wilson lay back on the bed and I went into the bathroom.

I was pleased to find that the shower head was detachable from the mounting and I managed to shower without getting my hair wet. I held the shower head under my pussy and had another orgasm as I washed out the remains of the champagne and Mr Wilson's jism.

Back in the room I saw a sleeping Mr Wilson so I put my dress and shoes on and left to go and find Ryan.

I found him still with the others. As I sat next to him he whispered,

"So have I got the promotion?"

"You better have, it's cost me 2 fucks and a sore butt so far." I whispered back. "Did you know that he's got a thing for young girls?"

Before anyone else could say anything, one of Ryan's colleagues came over and asked me to dance. As I turned to face him I realised that when I'd sat down I hadn't held my dress in place and it was open right up to my waist.

"Nice." Ryan's colleague said as he looked down at me.

I looked down pretending not to know what he was talking about.

"Oops, sorry about that." I said as I stood up.

"Don't be Tanya, it isn't as if I haven't seen it, and more, before.

I looked up at his face and realised that he'd been to some of our parties and that he'd seen me having golf balls, and other things, pushed inside me.

As we danced he leaned down and said,

"Nice dress Tanya, you may as well be stark naked, I can see everything. Pity you didn't wear any of your jewellery, it really draws peoples attention to your tits and pussy."

I should have been annoyed at his comments but I wasn't; I felt good. I was really pleased with my choice of dress.

"Thank you," I replied. "I'm pleased that you like the dress. I wanted to wear my nipple jewellery but I was worried that I'd snag the dress, it's so thin and delicate."

I wanted to take the dress off and dance naked but I didn't; it's a posh hotel and there were a lot of Ryan's colleagues and their partners there. Some of them may be prudes and could make life difficult for Ryan. Instead I found the man's hands, pulled him close and put his hands on my butt.

"Nice and firm." He whispered to me as he squeezed my cheeks.

When a slow number started, I pulled away, turned round and pulled his hands to my hips. We were right in front of, and facing the table with Ryan and Karen and Emily and no one else seemed to be looking at me so I moved his hands to my pubes and pulled the left side of my dress under his hand so that he had 2 hands on my flesh.

The man didn't waste any time and as his left hand rubbed my stomach, his right index finger found my clit. I was in heaven as I watched Ryan, Karen and Emily watch one of their colleagues make me cum right in front of them.

When I'd calmed down I thanked the man and sat next to Ryan again. This time I sat with my knees apart and lay back in the chair.

"God I'm knackered." I said as I picked up Ryan's beer and finished the half pint in one go.

"I'm not surprised," Ryan said, "It's getting late and you've had a bit of a hectic night."

"I like the new, true you Tanya." Emily said; "I think that I'll have to organise somewhere for you to flash all your goodies to lots of people. Maybe another trip round town with plaster casts on all your arms and legs?"

"Yes, that was fun wasn't it?"

"You didn't think that at the time." Emily replied.

"How stupid could I have been?" I said.

We all laughed then Ryan got up and said,

"Come on Tanya, time to get you home and to bed."

"Your turn to fuck your girlfriend is it?"

"Karen, I didn't know that you were like that." Ryan said.

"I'm not, and you know that Ryan." Karen replied.

"Yeah, I know, sorry about that Karen, but this young lady is knackered."

"Go Ryan, take her home, put her to bed and fuck her while she sleeps." Karen said.

"And be careful with that dress Ryan," Emily added, "I'm sure that she'll want to wear it again."

Ryan did take the dress off me carefully, and he did fuck me after I went to sleep on him (so he tells me). The he woke me up the next morning by fucking me whilst Daisy watched. She later told me that she wanted to be woken up that way every day.

The Rugby Club

-------------------

I love my Ryan. One night in November he told me that he'd booked me to be the fairy on the top of the Rugby Club's Christmas tree again. I squealed with delight and gave his cock a little squeeze. I squealed again when he told me that there was going to be a gang bang after the meal -- again. I asked him how many girls Mike wanted as nude waitresses and then to take part in the gang bang. He said that 3 or 4 would be enough and we started suggesting names for 2 of them. It was a given that the twins would be 2 of them.

Daisy over-heard us talking about it and asked if she could be one of the girls.

"Are you sure that you want to do it, it's not just the naked waitressing, these dinners usually end with a gangbang. You've only been fucked by Ryan and Tim so far." I asked.

"And what better way to put that right than a gangbang with lots of hunky men?" Daisy replied.

"Well, if you put it like that then you're in. Now that leaves one other girl. Any suggestions?" I asked.

"How about whats-her-name?" Ryan asked, "the one with the permanently gaping hole."

"You mean Ella; she helped us last time if you remember Ryan."

"Oh yes, I remember; she was as bad as you for wanting the gangbang to go on all night."

The next time that we were at the gym when she was there I asked her and she was up for it. I reminded her of the address and a time to be there.

"What shall I wear?" Ella asked.

"Nothing, me and the others will be arriving there naked so it's up to you."

"I'll be there." Ella replied.

The twins got a sleepover pass from their parents and the 5 of us, 4 naked girls and Ryan, piled into our car and drove to the rugby club.

When we arrived Mike smiled as he looked at the 4 naked girls.

"Ready for action I see girls; I remember you 2; that makes 3 of you who don't look old enough to be here." Mike said looking at the twins. Just how do I tell you 2 apart?"

"You have to look here." Kate said as she spread her legs a bit. "I'm the one with a mole just below my pussy."

"And you are?" Mike asked.

"I'm Kate and she's Jude."

"Okay, each time that one of you wants to talk to me you have to show me that part of your body, okay?"

Both Kate and Jude giggled a bit, then in stereo the said,

"Okay Mike."

"And who is this gorgeous young woman?" Mike asked as he looked at Daisy.

"I'm Daisy, I'm new to all this being naked all the time thing so please excuse me if I get a little shy at times."

"Don't you worry about that Daisy, by the time you go home tonight being shy will be the last thing on your mind. Now, has Tanya told you that she's going to be our fairy on the top of our Christmas tree? We have to get her ready. Come on, you 3 can help me."

Mike led us to the 'home team's' changing room where he'd got everything that we needed. He stood me on a big polythene sheet and gave me 2 little bits of cotton wool telling me to stuff them up my nose. Then in 10 second bursts he sprayed my face and neck with gold paint; allowing me to breathe between each burst.

"Going gold this year are we Mike?" I said.

"Yes, I really wanted gold paint a couple of years ago but I couldn't get any then."

"How do you get it off?" Daisy asked. "Do we have to get some big scrubbing brushes and scrub her all over?"

"You're not taking big scrubbing brushes to my body." I replied. "If it doesn't wash off I'll be going to work like this."

"I can just see you walking into work covered in gold paint. Maybe you could travel to work like that then no one could say that you weren't wearing anything." Daisy said.

Mike told me to hold my arms out and he continued spraying me. As he got lower I stopped him and asked Ryan to get a tissue for me. When he got back I wiped my pussy telling everyone that I wanted the paint to stick to me.

As Mike got to nearly finishing me he told me to bend over and spread my legs. He then put the finishing touches on my pussy and between my butt cheeks.

"Right Tanya, don't touch anything for 10 minutes."

"Have you got a First Aid kit?" One of the twins asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Are there any circular plasters in there?"

"Probably, have you cut yourself?"

"No, can you go and get them please?"

A couple of minutes later Mike returned holding a handful of plasters. Giving them to the twins they quickly removed the backing and stuck them on their nipples.

"Can you spray our little tits please Mike?"

He did then one of the twins said,

We'll remove the plasters in 10 minutes.

Mike laughed the said,

"And I thought that you were going to hide them from us."

"Hell no, just make them stand out a bit more."

While the paint was drying Mike showed everyone the rest of my outfit for the first part of the evening. The wings were the same ones as from a couple of years ago.

"Where's my wand?" I asked.

"No wand this time Tanya, you'll need your hands to hold on."

"Hold on to what?" I asked.