My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, it will become obvious later."

Just then there was a banging on an outside door.

"That's probably the food arriving." Mike said; "Can you come and help get it in and into the ovens?"

"Not you Tanya, I don't want to risk damaging your delicate outfit; but you can come and watch, I'm sure that the caterers will enjoy the sight."

Judging by the looks on the 2 caterers faces they did enjoy the sight of 4 naked girls. Daisy and the twins listened as the 2 men explained what was what. Just as they finished a naked Ella walked in.

"Bloody hell, how many naked girls are going to be here? Maybe I should take up rugby." One of the guys said.

"Thank you guys, the empty container collection is scheduled for noon tomorrow right?"

"That's right."

"Okay then see you tomorrow."

The caterers left and Mike asked Ryan and me to follow him to the tree. I looked up at it and saw that on the top was a bigger dildo and above it, about 4 or 6 feet apart, were 2 small loops of rope.

"They're for you to hang on to when you go up and down on the dildo and to stop you falling off when you loose control."

"You mean when I cum Mike?"

"Yes, and I think that you'll be cumming a bit more often this time. I've made a couple of minor changes."

"I can see one of the changes, it's bigger."

"That's not the only change. Come on, lets get you up there; we'll bring your wings and tiara once you're in place."

Mike had left some big step ladders next to the tree and I climbed up and slowly got onto the first one, then both of the little platforms that were screwed to the wall.

I put my hands through the rope loops then said that I was ready.

"Do you want to impale yourself first?" Ryan asked.

"I'll do that whilst Mike is getting my wings."

And I did. Yes, the dildo was bigger but my lubrication was enough for me to take it easily, and while Mike carried my wings and tiara up I went up and down on the dildo a couple of times.

"This is nice." I said as Mike put the tiara then my wings on me. "Did you say that there was another change Mike, I cant see anything."

"You'll feel it when I switch it on."

"That sounds fun."

"I'll switch it on when the first people arrive. In the mean time, you relax, you're going to be up there for about 90 minutes."

Mike climbed down and moved the steps away while I slowly fucked myself on the dildo and watched Ryan smiling at me.

"Hey Ryan," I said, "I've just had an idea."

He came over to me and I told him to tell the girls to do some of the exercises that they do on the mats at the gym in between serving the courses; that they could do them on the little stage below me.

"Good idea TT," Ryan replied; "that should improve some appetites. I'll go and get the big box of condoms out of the car ready for later. Have fun up there lover."

Ryan went and got the condoms and put the box at the bottom of the tree.

"Nice Christmas present for the guys." I thought as I started going up and down again.

The girls came out to have a look at me and one of the twins asked Ryan if he'd brought his camera. He then took some photos of me and the girls lined-up on the stage. It was one of the twins ideas for the girls to spread their legs and thrust their pussies at the camera.

Just then Mike told the girls that the first people were arriving and that they should get back into the kitchen. He went behind the bar and poured drinks for the girls and Ryan while he greeted the arrivals.

It was 2 couples in their early twenties.

"I see that we've got our fairy back this year." One of the young women said to Mike when they went up to the bar.

"Popular demand Tracey." Mike replied.

"Isn't that the girl that fucked half the team last time?" The woman asked.

"Her and and 5 others; and it was the guys that fucked them. All the girls did was provide a willing receptacle." Mike replied.

"Yeah right," The woman said; "I suppose that this evening is going to tun into a fuck fest as well?"

"Probably. You can get up there and join them if you like Tracey." Mike said in a mocking voice.

"In your dreams mate."

Just then the door opened as a lot more people arrived. The noise in the room got louder but not loud enough to drown my scream as Mike switched something on.

I'd had a quick electric shock from the dildo, much stronger than any I'd had from anything before; and the dildo was now vibrating as well. Mike was right, I would need those rope loops to hang on to. 90 minutes of that dildo would leave me totally knackered.

I vaguely remember hearing a couple of comments from people arriving but that dildo sent me to heaven in seconds. The vibrating was continuous and the electric shocks must been about a minute apart. The result was that I had orgasm after orgasm after orgasm.

My body was jerking about and I remember my hips rotating. I'm not sure if I was seeking relief or more pleasure. I also remember my legs turning to jelly and sliding off the little platforms that Mike had screwed to the wall. My whole weight was hanging on those 2 rope loops and the dildo had gone further in to me. I was glad that it had been a bit of a struggle to get my hands through the loops because I was hanging on by my wrists.

I vaguely remember seeing the naked girls on the stage spreading their legs and displaying their pussies to the audience like they do at the gym and I vaguely remember Daisy calling out my name; but I didn't answer, I couldn't.

Then the dildo stopped vibrating and stopped giving me electric shocks.

After a couple of minutes I saw Mike move the steps over to me then I got hit with a little after-shock orgasm.

"Tanya, Tanya, are you alright?" I heard Mike say.

My head was bent forwards, blankly staring into the audience, most of whom were talking and laughing amongst themselves.

"Tanya." Mike almost shouted.

"What?"

"Are you okay?"

"Can you switch it on again please?"

"No Tanya; you need to lift your feet up and stand on the platforms."

I looked at Mike blankly for a few seconds then I pulled up with my arms and lifted first one, then the other foot onto the platforms. Slowly, I transferred my weigh back onto my feet, lifting myself off the dildo.

"When you're ready Tanya, I need you to stand up straight then get your left wrist out of the loop, then swing your left side round so that your left foot is next to your right foot."

I did that then felt a little more 'normal'.

"Okay Mike, I think that I'm okay now, you can climb down and I'll slowly follow you."

As soon as I was on the floor Ryan gave me a pint glass full of water. I downed it in one.

"I don't know whether to count that as one 90 minute continuous orgasm, or about 60 or 70 different ones, sorry, but I lost count of the number of times that you went over the edge, and it didn't help when your feet slipped off those platforms." Ryan said.

"That's okay Ryan, I certainly know that it was a record for me, and I doubt that I will ever beat it." I replied.

"How about next year we leave you up there for 2 hours?" Ryan replied with a big grin on his face.

"Can we go and touch up the paint please, Some of it has come off where my juices were running down the insides of my legs." I asked.

As Ryan helped me to the changing room I looked round and saw the naked girls wandering around the room and and getting into lots of poses that the prudes of the country would call obscene but the rugby club players and their partners certainly didn't call obscene. They were cheering them, photographing them and reaching out and touching them.

It didn't take Ryan and Mike to touch-up my gold paint and I had regained my energy (well most of it) by the time that we went out into the main room. I was about to join the other girls letting everyone have a close-up look at my pussy when Mike announced that there was a virgin in the room.

That of course, got lots of cheers then Mike asked the virgin, Oscar, to join him on the stage. To lots of raucous cheering, the embarrassed Oscar walked up and stood next to Mike.

By that time, all us naked girls were up on the stage and standing behind Mike and Oscar. Mike embarrassed Oscar with a couple of stories about times that Oscar had failed to lose his virginity; then he announced,

"Tonight is your lucky night Oscar. By the time you go home tonight you will have lost your virginity and fucked more girls than a lot of men fuck in their whole lives. Which of these lucky girls would you like to turn you into a man?"

Even though Oscar had obviously had a few drinks he was still a bit embarrassed as he turned round and looked at all us girls. After looking at us for a few seconds he said,

"The golden one."

I was a bit surprised because I'd expected him to pick one of the younger girls, someone nearer his age which looked to be 18. Anyway, there were lots of cheers then Mike asked the girls to strip Oscar.

We pounce on him and as we stripped him I heard a man in the audience say,

"I bet he can't manage more than one of them."

Then another say,

"I bet that he will, I slipped a couple of viagra into his drink."

As Oscar's hard-on sprung out of his boxers there was some more cheers from the audience and one of the twins put her hand on it.

"Careful girls," Mike said, "we don't want it to end before it's even started. Get him on the floor then let our golden fairy turn him into a man."

Half a dozen girl's hands pressed on Oscar until he was flat on his back. As he went down I steered him round so that his feet were facing the audience. I wanted the audience to get the best possible view of me taking that rock hard cock.

Ella got one of the condoms out of the big box and rolled it down his average sized cock as I straddled Oscar and squat down so that my pussy covered his face. I felt his tongue lick my pussy so I lifted up a bit so that his extended tongue just couldn't reach my pussy then I tormented him by going up and down for a few seconds before going down his body and kneeling over his cock.

Holding his cock straight up, I teasing him some more by lowering myself until his cock was touching my pussy; then I went up a little. After I'd done that a few times I felt a girl's hands on my back. Glancing over my shoulder I saw Ella lowering her gaping hole down onto his face.

Then I went straight down onto his cock all the way. I bottomed out for a couple of seconds before riding him, leaning back a little so that the audience got the best possible view of my pussy going up and down.

I rode Oscar until I had another orgasm. It didn't take long because my pussy was still super sensitive from my time on the top of the Christmas tree.

All 5 of us girls took it in turn to tease Oscar's face with our pussies then move down to ride his cock for a while. I guess that it was the viagra that was stopping him from cumming but we were half way through round 2 before he suddenly groaned then filled the condom that was inside one of the twins at the time.

The audience had realised that he'd cum and there was lots of raucous cheering.

From somewhere in the audience I heard a man shout,

"I'm still a virgin, can I have the same treatment."

Mike answered,

"No Bob, you can't, and I watched you fucking one of these girls a couple of years ago. Haven't you had it since?

Oscar, can you hear me? Are you back in the land of the living yet?

Well Oscar, you've just become a real man but don't you go believing that it's going to be like that every time. There aren't many places where you will find 5 girls to do what they did to you; well, not without you having to pay them a small fortune.

Bob, what you can do, is to grab a condom and start the gang bang. These girls can't wait for you guys, and you girls, to get up there and start fucking them."

Some of the guys didn't need to be told again and there was nearly a few spilt drinks as a whole bunch of them got up and moved forwards.

Within seconds all 5 of us girls were getting taken in all all holes and in lot of different positions. Our bodies were getting put moved about like rag dolls.

I don't know how long the gang bang went on for but I do know that I, for one, was knackered and a little sore; there were some 'big' cocks stretching my pussy.

When things finally came to an end there were 5 exhausted girls laying on their backs on the stage, all with their legs spread wide; and the guests were starting to leave. Mike appeared with a tray of shots and beers which soon disappeared then there were requests for some more.

We'd all sat up to have the drinks, and when I'd downed mine I looked up and saw Ryan looking down at me.

"Enjoy that lover?" Ryan asked.

"Pull me up and hug me please?" I replied.

"No chance, not until you've washed that paint off, then I'll hug you and fuck you, without a condom." Ryan said, putting his arm out to help me get up.

A few minutes later, and another round of drinks, 5 naked girls were in the communal showers with Mike and Ryan watching and holding some towels. The other 4 helped me get rid of all the paint then as we went to get the towels one of the twins said,

"Come on girls; these two haven't had their turn yet."

Mike and Ryan didn't stand a chance and before long they were flat on their backs on 2 of the benches with their clothes scattered around and one of us trying to smother their mouths with our pussies and another one of us riding their cocks.

We took it in turns to fuck them and give them blowjobs until they got hard again, and kept going until all 5 of us had fucked each of them.

Then it was 7 of us in the showers.

Mike thanked us all for a very entertaining evening, and with a promise for a repeat in 12 months time, the twins got into Ella's car and we all drove back to our house where we got a few hours sleep wherever we could. The only exception being that Ryan, Daisy and I were in our bed.

The next morning Ella gave the twins a lift home after Ryan got us all some breakfast. Neither Daisy or I got fucked before we got out of bed but we went back to bed later and made up for it.