All Comments on 'My Brother My Lover Ch. 11'

by vastiesmith2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote Eat shit annony

WetPantyFetishWetPantyFetishalmost 8 years ago
editor editor editor

I gave 1 star. Are you too vain to use an editor, or maybe too embarrassed to use one? aside from the 8,000 grammatical and spelling errors, your grasp of the English language is that of a 9 year old, and then there's the fact you ramble on like a 15 year old valley girl that loves to hear herself talk, incessantly. (google it) It's a real shame you let your ego get in the way, because it would otherwise be a good story. 11 chapters and you still can't let your ego down, and get some help with your writing and spelling. Real shame, as that shit will haunt you all throughout your life. There's no place in the modern world for Egomaniacle Cunts. (I use the word "cunt" as they would in UK or Australia) Being Humble is a feature, not a flaw, so get over yourself and have a large helping of Humble Pie.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years agoAuthor
Dear wet paint

do you really think I give a fat rat's ass what you think or vote? Get over your ugly self. Your comment is just another way you show how much you hate women! So go suck a cock you fag

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 8 years ago
Cool Story

If I had one request it would be that each chapter be a bit longer. The story is very nice. I think people who have hateful things to say about the author or the story should move along to sites that are more appropriate for hateful, miserable, lost souls. Let those of us who enjoy this work do just that.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years agoAuthor
hehehehehe like you know how I fuck!! you would never get close enough to fuck a snake

You're an old, ugly fat and lonely fag! The only thing you can fuck is your hand. Get a grip asshole of LIT. Yu will never have a woman unless it's a blow up doll and then it would a ugly one. heheheheh You couldn't get it up anyway!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years agoAuthor
I'd use a strap opn and use a pig to fuck your nasty ass dear annony!!

a 4 legged pig would be the only thing that would come close to you and that is only because you had a pig slop attached to your chin. No human would do or want to do anything with your old ugly fat ass fag body. And even your mouth isn't any good. just ask your ex wife asshole of LIT!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years agoAuthor
No dear annont that's what they call the asshloe of LIT when he goes down on a BBC

like your mother does. Your sister fucked them and you suck them clean. That's what they call your entire family sluts. But you the old ugly fat lonely fag would syck a donkey's cock in the USA or in MX if you could,.

sglewsglewalmost 8 years ago
Great series

Have enjoyed every chapter. Thanks.

Though I'm sick of the sad, anonymous and incredibly boring asshole that reads every chapter and then slags you off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well we got your alter ego finally banned

time to start working on vastiesmith and send her packing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Love and Lust. This story only have lust. Not Love.

But great one.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago

Finally!

They get good action.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago

Perfect ending to a fantastic series.

Will you continue with the college years?

Will they share an apartment?

Will they be monogamous?

I hope you continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous