My Brother My Lover Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pointing at the opening of my pussy hole with my finger. Bobby smiled and put his hands under my ass to lift me up a little. Then he told me: "Then put it in Mary, put it back in your cunt again Mary."

I bent forward and took his hard cock in my hand and again I watched as I guided it to the opening of my cunt. We both watched it disappear up inside me.

Bobby lowered my body down and the big thick cock head went into my body."OH FUCK", I said as I saw his cock slowly disappear into my body.

Slowly and very lovingly this time we began to fuck each other. Well actually we made love. It was fucking but with a passion neither of us ever felt before. The cock in my pussy was filling me with lust but also love. Bobby held me on top of him in a reverse cowboy position one mom had showed us a few times weeks ago.

I began to lift my hips up and down and we both watched his cock move in and out of my hole. It was wet, and so was Bobby's cock shaft. Up and down; Up and down; Up and I would hang there with just the head of my brother's cock still inside my cunt hole. Then down, all the down until he was fully inside me. When he was I squeezed my pussy around his cock and Bobby moaned with lust. Mom had taught both of us really well.

I was fucking him really slow. Slow and easy love making was the best. No hurry and no rules just slowly up and then slowly down on his shaft6! It was so damn good.

Finally Bobby turned me around on top of him without taking his cock out of me. I was facing him now. We didn't look in the mirror any more, we looked into each other's eyes.

He pulled me down on top of him and we kissed and fucked and made love, kissing and fucking and making love. Slowly we built up speed and pushed into each other harder as our lust built again But it was different this time. The sex was better, it felt so much better doing it with love.

Bobby held me tight and told me he loved me. I whispered I loved him too. His hips never stopped humping and like a machine now Bobby's cock was pumping into me harder and stronger and faster. It went on and on and I arched up and climaxed twice and still we were fucking!

"OH GOD sis I'm going to cum again!" He said.

I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him to me burying his hard cock in side me again! He kissed me and drove his dick deep into my body And then I felt him explode with his orgasm. Cum began to pump out of his beautiful cock. And, with each shot of cum Bobby thrust and thrust deep into me over and over again. Finally he shoved so hard and deep I lost all the air in my lings and grunted as he finished.

We held each other not moving. Both of us were drained. He laid on top of me and I felt his cock begin to deflate and slowly fall out of my pussy. We were done at least for now. I closed my eyes and knew he had his closed too. We slept.

Later when we woke we would shower and then change the sheets. They were soaking wet with our cum . Then we would try doggie and I would suck his cock to get it up if it needed any help. But for now we were exhausted.

That was the first of many days and nights we included mom in our love making.

12