My Brother, My Roommate, My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,974 Followers

He repeated the process on my right leg but I didn't feel any knuckles against my bikini this time.

"All done," he said as he returned to his lounge chair.

"Do you want me to do you," I asked.

"No, I don't need it," he responded.

I felt a bit disappointed and, as soon as I realized what I was feeling, I chastised myself for my reaction. 'Ed's my brother,' I reminded myself.

The heat and the excitement of the move had me exhausted and I fell asleep for a while. When I woke up, Ed was shaking my shoulder.

"Hey, you need to get out of the sun. Too much too fast and you'll burn for sure," he said.

As I came out of my fog, I realized that I had turned over in my sleep and my boobs were exposed to all the world . . . or at least to Ed. I hadn't been planning that, at least not that quick. I had thought 'maybe eventually and that would be cool,' but I wasn't planning on it the first day in our new home.

Ed could see that I felt a little bit embarrassed as I awoke to the realization that I had been exposing my boobs to my brother. "Don't worry 'bout it," he said. "You said you were gonna work on an all over tan and, besides, you have really beautiful tits."

When he said that, I felt a wave of something come over me and I realized that my nipples were getting hard. 'Oh shit,' I thought. 'My brother is gonna think that I'm the weirdo now.' Then I saw what looked like a little bit of a bulge in his swimsuit and I felt a little less self-conscious and a bit more turned on. 'What's wrong with me?' I asked myself.

"In a few days, you won't think anything about it," Ed said. Maybe he was right but it sure felt a little weird at the time.

When we went inside, Ed let me take a shower first. The warm water felt good and it had me relaxed. Ed knocked on the door to tell me not to use all of the hot water, so I got out and let him have his turn. I put on a light-weight robe.

Ed wasn't in the shower very long and when he left the bathroom, he was wearing just his boxers. I looked up as he was walking out of the bathroom and I guess he saw the surprise on my face.

"Hey, I told ya this is how I normally lounge around when I'm by myself."

"Well . . . that's cool. . .."

"Look, I'm your brother, not some monster you need to be afraid of. You're safe here. I'm not gonna attack you just 'cause I'm in my undies. And Mom's not here. Hey, if you wanna walk around here in your underwear, go for it. Hey, you can walk around here naked if you want; I don't care."

"That's very big of you, brother," I teased him.

Sensing that I was joking with him, he joined in. Looking down at the boner in his britches, he replied, "yeah, that is big of me, isn't it?"

We both laughed and then I said, "well, I guess it would be just like it used to be at home. We used to walk around in our undies all the time, until you started gettin' boners."

"Well, I'm your brother but I'm also a man, and you are a good lookin' woman!" Ed said in his defense, but there was really no need to defend himself.

"Yeah, Ed, thanks, but you were gettin' boners when I was 9 years old," I teased him.

"Well, you were a good lookin' girl," Ed retorted.

"I'm flattered," I said. "Feel free to flatter me whenever you want."

Ed looked down at his crotch again. "That thing has a mind of its own. Listen, if that bothers you, ya know, I don't wanna make it a big deal. I mean, I can't help gettin' a boner; I get turned on seein' tits, even my sisters' tits, but I'm not gonna attack my sister, ya know. But, if it feels weird, you don't have to walk around naked or whatever."

"No, no, it's not you. It's just me. I'm just tryin' to make myself be a little less inhibited and come out of my shell. Ya know, I'm in college now and I can't keep bein' a little girl. But . . . it'll just take some time," I explained.

"Do whatever you're comfortable with," Ed said, obviously sympathetic to my feelings.

Now I felt even more weird, like, if I didn't do something, Ed would think maybe I didn't trust him. I put on a thong and a long t-shirt that just covered my behind. I felt like it would cover me pretty much but if I flashed a little bit, maybe I'd get over being so uptight about it. And at least Ed wouldn't think I was a total uptight freak.

I went to the kitchen and started fixing something for dinner. I was standing at the stove when Ed came up behind me and put his arms around my waist. "I'm gonna love livin' with you," he said. "What's for dinner?"

It felt like there was a bit of a bulge pressing against my ass and I instantly felt a little wet between the legs. It was kinda weird being turned on by my brother but, I'm not just his sister, I'm a woman, too. I had never had the experience before but feeling a dick against my behind was a turn-on. I didn't want Ed to think I was a nut so I ignored it.

"Just cookin' up a little spaghetti," I answered, "and it's about time to start the pasta." I bent over to reach for the pasta that was in a lower cabinet. I guess my t-shirt came up a bit and exposed my ass, because I turned to say something to Ed and saw that his eyes had apparently been glued to my behind.

"See something you like, mister?" I teased him.

"Well, what I saw looks fine to this mister, sister. Lookin' fine."

I really was eating up the attention, even if it was my own brother. "Can you get us a bottle of wine to have with the s'ghetti?" I asked in my little sister voice.

"Yeah, I'll have to run up to the Get 'N Go to grab some. I'm guessin' that Mom didn't buy any wine to leave with us, right?"

"Lucky guess, dork. Run get the wine and dinner'll be ready when you get back."

Ed threw on some clothes and jumped in his car. He wasn't gone long but, true to my word, dinner was ready when he walked in.

He opened a bottle of red wine and poured me a large glass. I had only drank wine once before and it didn't seem to be very strong so I started drinking it like it was iced tea.

"Hey, better not drink too fast. It'll hit you hard," Ed warned. I tried to slow down but we continued eating and talking and laughing and listening to music. I felt good -- relaxed - for the first time since leaving home. My brother is really a nice guy, I trust him, and he's never been too hung up to enjoy life. I felt lucky to have him to depend on.

Like I said, I had slowed down on the wine but by the time dinner was over, I had drank three glasses. I'm not much of a drinker so I was feeling a bit tipsy.

I stood up to start clearing the table and then it happened. I don't have a weak stomach but I guess three glasses of wine on top of all the excitement and the sun that day were too much. I lost my cookies, tossed lunch, called Ralph; whatever you wanna call it, I threw up. It wasn't a lot, but it doesn't take much puke to make your boobs smell really disgusting, especially when the puke has fresh chunks of s'ghetti in it. I sat back in my seat and lowered my head into my hands.

You've gotta understand that I had vomit on my t-shirt, on my chest, down my stomach and even on my thong. "Oh, fuck me," I said with slightly slurred disgust.

"Well, since you're a virgin, that would be a first," Ed joked. "Hey, don't worry about it. We'll get you cleaned up and put you in bed and you'll be good as new in the morning. First, let's get you somethin' to drink to get that nasty taste outta your mouth." Ed poured a glass of water and I took a few sips. Yeah, that was better; nothing tastes worse that vomit in your mouth. I wasn't drunk but I was damned tipsy.

"You probably need to get in the shower to get all that stuff off," Ed suggested. I stood up to go to the bathroom but I wasn't very steady on my feet and Ed saw that I needed help. He rushed to my side and put his arm around my waist to steady me.

We walked to the bathroom and I sat down on the toilet.

"Uh, I'm not tryin' to embarrass ya, but . . . can ya handle this or do ya need some help?" Ed asked.

"I think I can get it," I said and I tried to stand up but didn't get far before I was again sitting on the toilet.

"Okay, let's get the t-shirt off," Ed said. He grabbed the bottom of the shirt and pulled it up and over my head. There I was, drunk, sitting on the toilet in just my puke-stained thong with my brother trying to help me. I started crying.

"I'm such a fuck up," I complained. "I can't even drink some wine without losin' it and now, here I am with my boobs on display for my brother."

"Hey, hey, hey, you are not a fuck up," Ed jumped in. "You don't have much experience drinkin' and it's been a long day; anyway, I saw your boobs earlier, so it's not a big deal. Well, wait a minute. I don't mean your boobs aren't a big deal, because they're some really tasty lookin' boobs."

"They're tiny tits," I said with disgust. "Mark used to called me the chairman of the itty bitty titty committee."

"Well, then, he's an asshole, because they're not tiny, but . . . you're tight . . . they're not real big. But . . . ya know what? Not every guy likes big tits. Some guys -- like me -- prefer cute, firm, perky tits. And you definitely have cute, firm, perky . . ."

"I have to pee," I blurted out.

"Okay, then we'll help you pee," Ed responded. "Put your hands around my neck and hold on."

I did what I was told.

"Now, hold on tight while I lift up a little. We gotta get your thong down."

I didn't think about the fact that Ed was about to see my naked pussy. All I thought about was that I needed to pee. I did what I was told.

Ed reached down and got his fingers under the elastic on both sides of my thong and it was down around my thighs in an instant. I sat back down.

Ed got down on his knees in front of me and he lifted up my legs, one at a time, while he continued pulling my thong down. In just a few seconds, my thong was on the floor and my entire naked body was on display for my brother.

"I like girls that shave," Ed said. Obviously, he had already had a look at my pussy and realized that, like some other girls my age, I preferred to shave my pubic hair. "It's very sexy. It looks so . . . innocent, young, pure . . . and absolutely fuckable."

"You mean I look like a little girl and maybe you'd like to fuck a little girl. Thanks." Even if it was my brother and it was a totally fucked up situation, I didn't want anyone telling me that I look like a little girl.

"No, of course you don't look like a little girl. You're a woman now. But the shaved pussy and perky tits would make most guys feel like they were with a hot cheerleader-type high school girl . . . and some guys are real turned on by that."

"Does that turn you on?" I asked, not thinking about the potential for embarrassing my brother.

"If you weren't my little sister, I'd jump on your bones right now," Ed replied. "You are 100 percent absolutely cute, pretty, beautiful, innocent, and fuckable and I have a boner right now all because of you."

I might have been totally freaked out by this situation if I wasn't drunk, but I was . . . drunk -- maybe not drunk but at least tipsy - and I didn't care.

After an awkward silence, Ed got back on task. "Okay, hold on again. We've gotta get the toilet seat up."

I'm a good little girl and I do what I'm told, so I held on and stood up while Ed raised the toilet seat. I sat back down and almost instantly began peeing.

"Don't look," I said, as if Ed seeing me pee would be worse than everything that happened so far.

"Right," said Ed, but I could tell that he was looking between my legs. I felt real nasty to be letting my brother see my pussy while I was peeing, but I didn't care.

I needed to pee and I peed. I needed help and he helped me. "Okay, you can look," I said, as if Ed wouldn't look unless I gave him permission. "You've already seen where the pee comes out."

"I've never watched a girl pee before. Very educational," he said. "Need a hand?"

"Huh?" I responded from my confused condition.

"Ya gonna wipe up? My understanding is chicks don't just shake it a few times like guys do."

"Oh . . . uhh . . ." I reached towards the toilet paper but missed.

"Okay," Ed acknowledged as he grasped the extent of my inebriation. He reached for the toilet paper and pulled off three or four sheets. He folded them and then reached down between my legs and wiped the pee from my pussy lips. My pussy felt tingly.

Only two other guys have ever touched my pussy. Mark and Dr. Wasson. Actually, Mark had just touched my panties covering my pussy but he had never seen or touched my naked pussy. Dr. Wasson had been my pussy but he was wearing gloves when he performed my exam, so I guess Ed had already gotten further than any other guy. And, when he touched me, I felt my legs reflexively start to clench together.

"Easy," said Ed. "I'm just tryin' to clean you up." Ed looked up as he said this and his lips were just a few inches from mine. I had this insane impulse to bend forward and kiss him but, even in my condition, I knew that would probably be a stupid thing to do.

What I couldn't control was my nipples getting hard. Since my boobs were practically in Ed's face, it was obvious to him, too.

"Alright," he said, "nipples hard and wet between the legs." Ed laughed. "Guess I'll have to keep plenty of that wine on hand."

"I can't help it," I explained. "If you play with my pussy, my nipples'll get hard." I couldn't believe that I had just said something about "my pussy" to my brother, but I was drunk.

"I wasn't really playin' with your pussy. I could show you the difference, if you'd like. And you probably would like. But . . . well, I guess it's just like me gettin' a boner," he replied.

"You got a boner now?" I asked. Ordinarily, I might have checked it out for myself to see if Ed had a boner, but I would never have asked him. But, being a bit drunk -- or tipsy - I didn't care.

"I already told you I did. Your naked tits and pussy are right in front of me and you are a fine lookin' woman. I told you before that you're a fine lookin' woman and I am a man who hasn't had sex in a few months." He paused and I thought he was searching for something more to say. Instead, he reached over and started running water into the bathtub.

"It'll be easier to give you a bath than a shower," Ed explained.

"Okay," I replied. I paused for a minute. It was like someone . . . or something . . . had taken over me, because I said something that shocked even me.

"You gonna wash me all over?" I asked, obviously hoping for an affirmative answer.

"Is that what you want?" Ed asked.

"Well, you've already seen my boobs and my pussy and . . . I threw up on my panties and I don't wanna smell like puke," I explained.

"Me neither," said Ed. I was oblivious to his half-hearted attempt at humor.

He started the bath water running, then turned and motioned for me to get in the bathtub.

"I might need some help," I explained. He helped me up and I stepped over the side of the bath tub.

"Hold on to the tub as you sit down," he directed and, as I said before, I was simply doing what I was told.

Ed grabbed a wash cloth, got it soapy, and started washing my back.

"Umm . . . that feels good," I said. There wasn't too much water in the tub yet and he reached down to my butt as he was washing my back. "Oh, yeah!" I said with a teasing tone in my voice. I was horny, I was drunk, and I realized that I had always had a crush on Ed. I didn't know what he might do to me in my condition and, at that moment, I didn't care.

"You like that, huh?" Ed asked.

"Yeah, it felt good," I said in a matter-of-fact voice.

"We've . . . uhh . . . we've talked about sex before and you told me you were still a virgin but that just meant that you never let Mark put his pecker in your pussy, right?"

"Yeah, we did a few things, but we never went that far," I explained. I didn't want to seem like a total dork to my brother who just happened to be looking at my naked body as we were having this conversation.

"So, you gave him hand jobs and blow jobs and he felt you up a few times, is that it?" Ed asked.

"Yeah, pretty much . . .. You mean he felt my boobs?"

"No, felt you up, like between the legs."

"Well, yeah, he did that once and I came so hard I thought I had pissed in my panties," I said.

"Sounds like an intense orgasm. Was it the hardest you ever came?"

"It's the hardest I ever came when somebody else was touchin' me," I replied.

"So you've come harder when you were doin' yourself?" Ed asked. Initially, I didn't respond.

"If I start talkin' 'bout masturbation, you'll probably be askin' for a demonstration," I finally said.

"So, did you guys ever have anal sex?" Ed asked as nonchalantly as if he was talking about leftover milk in the refrigerator.

"No," I replied very quickly. "Uhh . . . what is it, anyway?" At that time, I had never heard of anal sex so I guess that meant I must've never had anal sex, but I was curious. How could you have sex in your butt?

"Jeez Louise you're so fuckin' innocent it's incredible," Ed exclaimed. "Anal sex is when a guy sticks his dick in your butthole and goes in and out 'til he cums."

"I'm supposed to let a guy come in the place where I go to the bathroom and that's supposed to feel good?" I asked. It sounded gross. Holy cow, I thought, that's where my turds comes out!

"Well," Ed explained, "I never had a girl complain about it."

"So, you've done it? How'd you get the girl to agree to do it?" I questioned him. "It seems like it would be too scary . . .."

"Well, you know how you said it felt good a minute ago when I was washin' your back and I washed your butt?" Ed began.

"Yeah."

"Well, actually, I only did it once. We were doin' 69 and she was moanin' and getting close to cummin'. I start playin' with her ass and I gradually put my fingers in her crack and start touchin' her hole back there. I saw it in some porn once. So she started moanin' even louder. Then I licked my finger and pushed it in her hole and she really started moanin'. After I ate her pussy, I rolled her over on her stomach and gave her a rim job . . ."

"A rim job," I said, obviously needing an explanation.

"That's when you tongue a girl's asshole. She didn't complain and she even asked for it the next time we were together."

"Really!?" I wondered out loud. "Isn't that kind of nasty?"

"Not if you make sure she's real clean first. Like we're gettin' you clean right now. I'll bet you'd be beggin' for it if I started playin' with you," Ed said. His tone was something between a brag, a tease, and a dare.

"I doubt it," I replied, not wanting to let Ed think that he had me all figured out. And I certainly didn't want him to know that I had any sexual desire for him. "Besides, you'll never be lickin' my pussy so you'll never have the chance to do any explorin'."

While this conversation had been progressing, Ed had not stopped washing me. He had been washing my sides and my belly. As I finished my last sentence, Ed moved up and started moving the soapy cloth over my boobs. I really had puked all over myself, but I think Ed was giving my boobs more attention than they really needed.

"I guess you like that," Ed said as he looked down at my boobs. My nipples had gotten hard and were standing straight out. What wasn't visible to Ed was how tingly I felt in my pussy.

"Of course it felt good," I explained. "I'm your sister but I'm also a girl, and you're a good lookin' guy! Besides, those things have a mind of their own."

"Touché," Ed acknowledged. "So, you think I'm good lookin', do ya?"

"Of course I do. Guys can be such dorks! Let's get finished so we can get in bed."

"Okay, can you stand up so I can finish you?" Ed asked.

I didn't reply; I simply started to stand.

"Here, let me help ya," Ed offered and he reached out to make sure I was steady on my feet.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,974 Followers