My Brother, My Roommate, My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers

"I wanna see you two eat each other," Ed said. His eagerness to watch me engaged in pussy licking was obvious.

Clarissa was obviously happy to oblige. She took my hand and pulled me off the sofa and onto the floor.

"I have a better idea," I said. Ed has a big bed that'd be much more comfortable."

We ran into Ed's bedroom and tore the bedspread off the bed.

Clarissa got on the bed on her hands and knees. She was facing away from Ed and me and she had her knees spread apart. In that position, her ass cheeks were spread and her bumhole was staring at us. "Who wants to come and get me?" Clarissa intoned.

I got in bed and lay on my back. Clarissa accepted the invitation and got on top of me in a 69 position. Her pussy was only inches from my face. I could smell her feminine juices. Her pussy lips were wet and swollen. I was glad that I had shaved her pussy earlier that day.

I thought that the best way to get her to dive into me was to dive into her, so I did. I started dragging my tongue down her lips, avoiding getting in the middle of her slit. As I reached the bottom of her lips, I continued licking. I lifted the tip of my tongue as I approached her bumhole and then started again at the top of her pussy lips. Her moaning definitely intensified every time I got near her puckered pink hole.

While I was doing this to her, she was sucking my clit into her mouth, massaging it with her tongue. She knew exactly what would turn me on and she was doing it. At the same time, she had one finger in my pussy, rubbing my g-spot, while another finger found its way to my bum and teased my rear entrance.

While we were doing this, Ed had been watching but obviously he wasn't satisfied with just being an observer. He had reached into the drawer of his bedside table and pulled out some lubricant. I think I knew what he was planning. I loved Ed and I was in love with Ed and I didn't want him to have sex with anyone else but . . . on the other hand, I was having sex with someone else at the moment, so I really couldn't complain and . . . I was so hot and aroused that all I wanted was to cum hard and long.

Ed got on the bed, raised up on his knees like he was gonna do it doggy style. He got behind Clarissa and started fingering her asshole while I ate her pussy. An emphatic "uhhhm yeah" was all she could mutter and Ed took that as his sign to proceed. He started rubbing the head of his dick on her asshole and she started shifting her ass back, obviously wanting him to be inside her. He started pushing, being as gentle with her as he was with me.

Watching Ed's dick disappear into Clarissa's ass while I licked on her pussy and had my pussy licked was just too much for me. Soon I was moaning like an animal in heat, thrusting my pussy upward as Clarissa sank her tongue into my dripping wet honey hole. When Ed's dick had penetrated her pretty bottom, Clarissa pushed her finger into my ass and that was the beginning of the end for me.

"Uhh . . . uhh . . . uhh," I moaned, and then my body started shaking and I felt spasms travelling through my pussy and ass. I don't think I had ever cum so hard in my life, but I managed to not stop licking on Clarissa. With my right hand, I reached down and grabbed her nipple and started massaging it as I continued to suck the juice from her pussy. She didn't last much longer and I started to feel her pussy lips quivering.

Apparently, Ed was feeling it, too, because he said "here it comes," and he started thrusting n and out of her ass as hard as I have ever seen him thrust. "Fuck me harder," she moaned, and he tried to comply. He started cumming in her ass and I could see the pulsating movement in his dick. I knew he had filled her with his cum before he pulled out of her. Some of his sperm started leaking out of her behind and travelling down to her pussy lips where I quickly licked her clean.

"I'm gonna move but you stay where you are," I told her as I squirmed my way from under her cute little naked body. I put my hand on Ed to signal that he should move to the side, and he did. I then leaned over and started licking the sperm from around her anus. I don't know if it was the sperm, my horniness, or her butt, but I loved the taste. Ed's sperm tasted salty but I licked up every drop, even pushing my tongue into her ass to get as much as I could.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck me," she said, collapsing to the bed as another orgasm hit her. I could see her little puckered ass hole tightening and relaxing as the waves of her orgasm passed through her pussy and behind.

I then turned to Ed and used my tongue to clean him, as well. Pretty soon, he was hard again and Clarissa asked, "shall we start round two?"

Maybe the alcohol was wearing off because I was feeling different. I didn't want to continue sharing my man.

"Clarissa, I have somethin' to tell ya," I said. "What we did just then was fun. I've never been with a girl before but now I have. I came real hard, and you came real hard, and Ed came real hard. And it was fun. You don't know this but I'm in love with Ed and I want him all to myself. You don't hafta understand it but I hope you'll respect it."

Clarissa paused for a moment, as if it was taking some time for her to process the bombshell which had just landed at her feet. "I had no idea," she said. "It's a little weird but . . . I just had a girl lickin' cum out of my ass so I guess I can't really complain about weird. Anyway . . . I'm jealous, but I understand." She got up and started to get dressed.

"I'm not mad at you and I hope you're not mad at me," I said.

"No, it was fun but I'm still horny. I don't really understand the brother/sister thing, but I understand you bein' attracted to a guy like Ed and I understand him bein' attracted to a girl like you. I just wish I wasn't still so fuckin' horny."

"You're welcome to stay and play with yourself but . . . when you're gone, I'm gonna have sex with Ed."

"You mean," she asked, "you wanna watch while I diddle myself?"

"It's my final dare," I said.

Clarissa asked if I had a toy she could use and I gave her a pink vibrator. She got naked again and put some lube on the vibrator, then inserted it into her eager pussy. She got on the floor on her knees, leaning back with her butt resting on her heels. She let the vibrator rest on the floor and she then began to raise herself up and down so that she was, literally, fucking the vibrator. She pinched both nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and, before long, her moans were almost continuous.

Her lips were red and swollen and her face had a frantic look. Her pace quickened and she soon was loudly demanding, to no one in particular, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." As it became obvious that her orgasm was imminent, she released her right hand from her nipple and moved it around to her backside. She then began touching her anus with her middle finger and, within two or three seconds, her body was shaking and she was slowing down.

"That was fuckin' amazin'," she finally declared, obviously proud of her own lack of inhibitions.

"I'll agree with that assessment," Ed replied. He was obviously turned on and in need of some relief.

"You can sleep here tonight if you want," I said, pointing to my bedroom.

Ed and I went into his bedroom and closed the bedroom door. I wasn't sure what to say to him. Then I started crying.

"Ed, I'm so afraid of losin' you," I cried. "I want you forever . . . and I know that probably won't happen."

Ed held me close and kissed my forehead, then he dried my tears. "You're right. We probably won't be together forever. After this year, I'll leave and you'll still be here and those long distance things don't last and . . . besides . . . it's not like we could ever get married and have babies and all that normal stuff. I know that's what I want and I think that's what you want and you deserve to have that."

"We may not have forever," Ed continued, "but we have the rest of this year. And I will always love you . . . not just like a brother and sister . . . but like a special lover, a soul mate, a partner through time -- but only in spirit."

We made love that night. And the next. And the next. We never invited anyone else over for wild sex, and I never, ever had sex with another girl. Ed loved me and I loved him and we continued loving each other.

Eventually, the end of the school year came. Ed got a job in Atlanta and I continued in school in Gainesville. Dad agreed to keep me in the same house if I got a roommate, which I did. No, it wasn't Clarissa. It was a girl from my biology lab and we got along great.

I was sad for a very long time. I missed Ed horribly. Eventually, my roommate set me up with a blind date and it was awful, I never saw him again, but I did start dating.

When I was a senior, Ed got married. My heart got broken all over again. His wife was a great girl and I knew she would be a good wife and a good mother for the children they would eventually have. I was happy for Ed but very sad for myself.

I danced with Ed and his wedding. It was a slow dance and, at the end of the dance, Ed leaned down and whispered into my ear, "I wish you could have been the one standin' with me on the altar. I'll always love you, Lizi, and I'll always regret what we could never have." It was impossible to not cry but I at least waited until I had retreated to the ladies' room. Ed went off with his bride on a honeymoon and I went back to Gainesville.

I'll always love Ed, too, but life goes on. We don't always get what we want but things have a way of resolving themselves in a way that ultimately makes sense. Every time I saw Ed immersed in play with his first baby, I know that it worked out best for him. Every time I saw his wife holding his hand and looking at him with an expression that practically screamed love, trust, and admiration, I know that it worked out best for him.

I know I should forget about the past. But I can't get over someone who I still see at least two or three times every year. Ed calls me every couple of weeks and we talk for a few minutes, but we never talk about the relationship we had in college.

I'm 36 years old now. I never got married. I was engaged once but I called it off about two weeks after he proposed. I felt like it would never work, that I'd always be comparing him to Ed. Maybe I'm a dork and an idiot, and maybe I should try to find someone to fill the void in my life. My family's given up on me and started to call me an 'old maid.' They don't mean anything bad when they say that, but it hurts. It hurts because . . . I'm still in love with Ed . . . and I wonder if he's still in love with me.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers