My Brother, My Roommate, My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers

Guilt couldn't hold back my body. As Ed thrust into me harder, my body responded with its own urgent demand. I needed to have an orgasm with Ed in me and nothing -- not society, not morality, not my parents -- nothing could deny me the right to have an orgasm with Ed inside me.

"It feels soooo good," I cooed. "Fuck me harder!"

"I'm so close!" Ed declared. "I'm ready . . . ready to cum."

I felt Ed's dick pulse with the bursts of cum shooting out of his organ. Suddenly, I felt my pelvis go into spasms as my own orgasm began. I surrendered to my body's reaction. I didn't want to be in control, I only wanted to experience. I wanted to wrap my arms around Ed and never let go, I wanted to keep his hot dick in me forever, I didn't want the moment to end. My nipples were hard and every time Ed thrust, his chest hair brushed my nipples and made me feel like I was shivering . . . but I wasn't cold. I was hot -- very hot.

Ed stopped thrusting and he lowered his body onto mine. He was right where he belonged and I was where I belonged. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Lizi, I've had sex before," he began, "but this is the first time that I think I made love. I've never felt this way about any other girl. I hope that you feel as strongly about me as I do about you."

"Ed, I think I'm gonna call Mark and tell him that I don't think this long distance thing'll work. You're the one I want, not anyone else."

"I feel the same way," he answered. "I don't want anybody else. Here, in this house, it's our own world and we can make the rules. You've gotta keep a separate bedroom so everything'll look okay if Mom and Dad come to visit, but I want you in here every night."

"You've got me, as much as you want . . . just as long as that's one-hundred percent." I wanted Ed to know that I wanted him exclusively and he was saying the same thing to me.

"We don't have anything else to do today," Ed said, "so let's have breakfast and then we can get back in bed."

And that's what we did. We had breakfast, we returned to the bed and made love again. I slept in his bedroom that night, and the next night, and the next night for many, many nights.

We had sex in bed. We had sex on the floor. We had sex in the shower. We did it in the pool. We had sex on the kitchen table. We did it standing up and we did it sitting down. We had a lot of sex and, usually, it was done with love, passion, and lust.

Ed was a wonderful lover and he taught me so very much. With him, I discovered my sexuality. No, I didn't discovered a secret desire for latex panties or bondage -- although Ed did tie me up once and it was kinda exciting. A few weeks after we became lovers, Ed introduced me to anal sex. He was gentle and he took his time about it. He probed me with his finger and then with his tongue before he put dick in my ass. He used a lubricant and, after a minute of him being inside me, it started to feel good. We began doing anal sex occasionally, but it was no substitute for having him on top of me with his dick and my little pussy.

Ed and I started nude sunbathing by our pool. Initially, I felt a bit awkward. It wasn't that I was ashamed of my body. I had just never been naked outdoors and a little voice in my head kept trying to tell me that it was wrong. After a few afternoons in the buff by the pool, the little voice went away and I got comfortable with it. Every now and then, Ed asked me if I had any lady friends who wanted to join us in our sun worship, but I just laughed and told him that was gonna happen only in his dreams.

Ed also took me to the nudist lake. I learned that the locals liked to call it a naturist retreat but that was just a word game; it was a nudist lake. At first, I just took off my top but, within a few minutes, I was totally naked. At first, Ed had a bit of a boner but not for long. Soon, I had almost forgotten that I was naked in public. I had gotten accustomed to being naked outdoors with Ed but this was different. The difference was that other people -- strangers -- were seeing me naked.

Some of the guys I saw were kind of cute and I actually thought about what it would be like to have sex with them. I didn't want to have sex with them; I just wondered what it would be like. Some of the girls there had really beautiful bodies and I felt a little inadequate. I also felt a bit turned on, exposing my tits and pussy to strangers. At that time, not many girls shaved their snatch, so I guess I attracted some attention when guys saw my shaved pussy lips. Ed made sure he didn't stray far from me while we were at the lake. When we got home that afternoon, I was so horny I would have fucked a broom handle. Fortunately, that wasn't necessary. Ed was also a horny devil and he ate my pussy until I came and then we did it doggy style.

Sex wasn't the only thing that kept us busy. School started a few days after I moved to Gainesville and I got absorbed with my classes. Ed had already taken some of the basic courses on my schedule and he helped me a lot. He showed me how to study, how to determine what was important to know, and how to get ready for a test. We both got good grades and he was partially responsible for my success.

All of my sexual education was done in private, just with Ed. All of it except for one experience. It was very different. It was my first and last, one and only experience with another female.

Late in my second semester, one of my friends -- Clarissa - told me she had the hots for Ed. Of course, she knew Ed was my brother and she never suspected that she was actually confiding in Ed's lover. I shouldn't have done so, but I told Ed.

"Wow, I'm flattered," Ed boasted. "Clarissa's a hottie!"

"And what am I?" I responded with some apparent anger in my voice.

"Number one, you're the woman I love and, number two, you are so fuckin' hot I get hard every time I see you walkin' around in just your panties or even just a short skirt. And if your naked, I definitely wanna get inside ya."

"Well, don't go thinkin' about Clarissa that way when she comes over tonight! Friday night is for partyin' but not with other chicks," I warned him.

Ed and I had never had a talk about us and the long term. I was afraid to ask if he wanted us to be together forever, but that's all I wanted. If I couldn't have Ed forever, I wanted him to myself for as long as possible and my plans certainly didn't include Clarissa.

That afternoon, Clarissa came over to our house. Ed was at work, so Clarissa and I hung out at the pool. By that time, Ed and I were sunbathing in the nude whenever we were out at the pool but we certainly hadn't done that with anyone else, except for the one time at the nudist lake.

Clarissa knew that Ed was at work and she just assumed, without asking, that it was okay for her to take off her top. "You don't mind, do ya? The girls need to get some sun," she said, referring to her ta-ta's.

I wanted Clarissa to think of me as cool, so I said "sure, in fact, sometimes I lay out here naked." 'Why, oh why did I say that?' I asked myself.

"That's even cooler. The buns need a little bakin', too." She stood and pulled her bikini bottom off and lay back down, totally naked and acting like it was just another day in the park.

Again, my lack of self-confidence made me do something just to gain acceptance, so I stood up and removed my bikini. When I did, Clarissa looked over and said "wow, you shave down there. Cool. You'll have to show me how to do that sometime."

"Sure," I responded.

Next came the obligatory will-you-put-some-oil-on-my-back question, and I straddled a very naked Clarissa as I rubbed oil into her back, her shoulders, her butt, and her legs.

As soon as I lay down, she got up and straddled me. I had not uttered a word of request but she indicated that she needed to return the favor. She began at my shoulders and them my back. When she got to my butt, I thought she took a little longer than usual and was a bit concerned with getting oil in the middle of my ass. Then, as she put oil on my legs, it seems that she was being very conscientious in applying oil to my inner thighs. I'll admit that it felt very good.

After about an hour in the sun -- and two frozen margaritas -- we moved inside. We had not put on any clothes.

"Your shaved coochee looks so hot. That must drive guys crazy," she said. "Show me how," she asked.

I felt that I couldn't say no, so I said yes and we went into the bathroom. It felt strange to shave another girl but I got over my inhibitions and got into it. At one point, I had to pull her pussy lips taut while I shaved them and I thought she got a little fidgety because it was weird to have another girl touch her down there, but she told me to keep goin'. When I finished, I told her that the last thing I do is around my ass and she immediately turned around, bent over, and said 'do me.' That part was even stranger but it didn't take long. Fortunately, Clarissa was a nice looking girl and it was easier to look at a nice looking naked girl that a naked ugly ol' tub o' lard.

Clarissa said she wanted to take a shower to get the oil off of her. I wanted to do the same but I told her she could take the first shower.

Clarissa started the shower and, when I walked out of the bathroom, I closed the door because Ed was coming in the front door.

By this point in my college career, I could hold my liquor better than that first night away from home, but I guess I had drank enough to loosen my tongue. I told Ed about laying out by the pool and Clarissa's request for me to shave her pussy.

"Well, that would have been an interestin' sight," he said.

When Clarissa got out of the shower, she wrapped a towel around herself and walked out.

"Oh, hey, Ed. Lizi, I'm gonna get dressed in your room if you wanna get in the shower now."

"Cool," I said.

While I was in the shower, Ed and Clarissa talked. Ed told me the details later.

When I got out, I got dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. Ed and Clarissa had ordered a pizza and started drinking some beer. One pizza and twelve beers later, we weren't trashed but we were feeling good.

Ed suggested that we play a game and, of course, it was truth or dare. It started with questions about how many guys have you had sex with, how old were you when you lost your virginity. With a few more beers in us, things loosened up a bit.

Ed asked Clarissa if she had ever had sex with another girl.

"Well, I'm mostly straight but, I did have sex with another girl once, in high school. It was Rachel -- a good friend - and she was doin' a sleepover at my house. She hadn't spent the night before. I had a queen-size bed that we shared. We went to my bedroom for the night and shut the door. I'd taken off everything 'cept my panties and was pullin' on a t-shirt to sleep in when I told her that I usually sleep in just my panties. She said 'then don't bother with the top 'cause that's how I sleep, too. So, we got in bed and lay on our sides, facin' each other and talkin'. My mom heard us talkin' and told us to go to sleep. So we moved closer to each other so we could carry on a conversation whisperin'. I was tellin' her about somethin' that was upsettin' to me and she put her arms around me to hold me."

"Pretty soon, her hands were goin' all over and I got kinda excited. She asked me if I had ever done it with a girl and I said 'no, but I always wondered . . .' and she said 'me, too,' so then she puts her hand in my panties and starts fingerin' me. It was so fuckin' hot I came real quick. We both took off our panties and ended up suckin' each others nipples and doin' oral on each other."

"I've met a few girls since then who I thought might be hot to do it with, but I haven't . . . yet. It's been all guys since that once."

"Wow, that's a pretty hot story. Do ya have any pictures?" Ed asked facetiously. We all laughed.

It was Clarissa's turn next and she asked me the same question.

"No, I've only gone all the way with one person in my entire life and that was a guy." I deliberately used the past tense because I didn't want Clarissa to find out about Ed and me. "But . . . I don't know . . . the idea doesn't gross me out, but . . . it would have to be someone . . . oh, I don't know." I didn't want to admit that the idea kinda turned me on. I certainly didn't want Ed to think that he didn't satisfy me in every way.

Now it was my turn. I didn't want to ask anything dorky or stupid, so I said, "Ed, truth or dare?"

"Truth," was his immediate response.

"The next time you play with yourself, what's the most likely fantasy you'll have?"

"That's easy," Ed said, "although I have a steady girlfriend now so I don't have a need to choke the chicken at present. Anyway, the next time I bop the bologna, I'll probably fantasize about you and Clarissa bein' naked in bed together and doin' it."

"Well . . . that's kinda . . . well okay," I said, not really knowing what to say. "I've always heard that guys fantasize about watchin' two chicks get it on, so . . . I guess that proves your a guy. Your turn, Clarissa."

"Okay, Lizi, truth or dare?"

"Truth," I said. I was afraid what the dare might be.

"I dare you to tell Ed what we did when we got out of the pool this afternoon."

"Well, Clarissa and I were out by the pool workin' on our overall tans, if you get my drift, and she noticed that I shave my pubes. So she asked me to do it to her -- shave 'er pubes, that is - and I did it."

"And what else?" Clarissa asked.

"I shaved around 'er ass, too," I added.

"I definitely wanna see the pictures from that," Ed interjected.

"Which one of us do you wanna see naked, Ed, me or Lizi, or both of us?" Clarissa asked teasingly.

"Both of you. You're a hot chick and Lizi might be my sister, but she's a hot chick, too."

"Clarissa, I'm not tryin' to flatter myself but, do you have the hots for me?" I asked.

"I think you're really, really cute because you look so innocent and . . . I'll bet you'd be a lot of fun," she replied.

"My turn," said Ed. "Clarissa, truth or dare?"

"Dare," she said, almost as if demanding a challenge.

"I dare you to take off Lizi's t-shirt and suck on her nipples," Ed said, grinning at me like he was about to get the show of a lifetime.

"Wait a minute," I said. "Ed, I need to talk to you in private."

We both got up and went into the bedroom.

"Ed, we've got a monogamous relationship and I really don't want to have sex with anybody else, includin' another girl, and I hope this isn't leadin' up to you havin' sex with Clarissa, 'cause I want you all to myself." I hoped that Ed would accept my feelings and back down from his dare.

"Lizi," Ed said, looking me in the eyes, "I love you and I know you love me. We haven't talked about this before but, you know it's not like we can get married one day, settle down, have kids, all of that stuff. I don't wanna have kids now but probably somewhere down the road I will. After this year, I'll probably be leavin' Gainesville, takin' a job somewhere, maybe not close, and you'll be here in school for three more years. Those long distance things usually don't last and . . . there's just a lot of reality here that we hafta face."

"Now, I love you and you love me, and that's not gonna change, but there's a difference between sex and love. You can go out there and have fun with Clarissa, and maybe I can, too, and tomorrow and the next day, I'll still love you. I know you're not a lesbian but just foolin' around on a Friday night doesn't make you a lesbo . . . and it might be a fantasy come true for me."

"I'll do this for you, Ed, but you owe me . . . big time!" I smiled as I finished my sentence, just to make Ed think that I wasn't too upset with him. But I was upset, and if Ed didn't think more of maintaining our exclusivity, I guess it shouldn't be too important to me.

We returned to the family room where Clarissa was waiting for us. "Ed hasn't seen me naked in a while," I lied, "and I just had to get things right with him. So . . . what was the dare?"

"I think Clarissa remembers. I dared her to pull off your top and suck on your nipples."

"I don't back down from a dare," she said. She was sitting next to me on the sofa so she turned to face me and reached for the bottom of my t-shirt. I held my arms up to make it simple for her and it was off in two seconds. I was wearing a bra, one of the kind that clasp in the back, and she leaned forward and reached around me. As she fumbled with the clasp (you guys aren't the only ones who sometimes have trouble with those things) she whispered to me, "relax. Let's have some fun."

After a few seconds, she finally freed the clasp and pulled the bra forward. I was sitting on the sofa wearing just my shorts and my brother was staring intently at the action. My nipples were hard from arousal. The idea that another girl was gonna suck on my boobs had me excited.

"Ed, do you like your sister's tits?" Clarissa asked. "They're cute, aren't they?"

"They're more than cute. They're damn sexy," Ed replied. 'Good answer, Ed,' I thought to myself.

Clarissa reached up and put her right thumb and index finger around my left nipple. "Lizi, your nipple's hard. I'll bet you're excited, aren't you?"

"Maybe," was my demure reply.

"I'll bet you're gettin' wet between your legs, too, aren't you?" she asked.

"I don't know. Maybe one of you guys should check that out for yourself," I responded a bit more provocatively.

"One of us? You mean like either me or Ed? 'Cause, if that's what you mean, this could get real kinky . . . and that's okay with me."

"Well, if he wants to see me gettin' my nipples sucked on, maybe he's into that sorta thing," I said.

"Hell, yeah, I'll check your pussy," Ed jumped in with his reply, "right now!"

He got up from his seat and knelt on the floor in front of me. Clarissa had already lowered her face to my chest and taken my nipple between her lips. I felt her tongue moving in tiny circles and then she started lightly sucking my nipple into her mouth. Of course I knew I was wet but there was no sense in telling Ed.

He reached over and unsnapped my shorts, then unzipped them. I lifted up momentarily and he tugged the shorts down my thighs and then they were around my ankles. I lifted my feet and he tossed the shorts to the side. I was now down to just my panties. Clarissa had my nipple in her mouth and Ed had his hand between my legs, feeling the dampness in my panties.

"You feel kinda wet," Ed said slyly, "but I might need to check further." He reached up and grabbed the waistband of my panties. I again raised up momentarily and my panties were down my legs and off of me in a flash.

"That's a sweet lookin' pussy, Lizi. Don't you think so, Clarissa?"

"Well, it looks cute but sweet's a taste and I haven't tasted it yet."

Ed put his middle finger inside me and went right to my G-spot. By this time, Ed knew exactly where it was and how to get me going. He started rubbing with a gentle pressure.

"I can't believe you two. That's so fuckin' wicked and nasty, I can't believe how hot I am," Clarissa said. Her voice was breathy and urgent, like she needed a good fuckin' right then and there.

"I want you to lick my pussy," I said to Clarissa. "I wanna know what it feels like to have a girl's tongue inside me. And I wanna know what another girl tastes like. Get naked!" Lust had consumed me. All I wanted was to fuck and be fucked in every hole in my body.

Clarissa wasted no time in getting out of her clothes. As soon as she was naked, Ed got a good look at her pussy and said, "damn, Clarissa, you got a fine lookin' pussy, too!"

"Well, what you gonna do about it?" she said, obviously wanting Ed inside of her.

"First. I'm gonna catch up with you two and get naked." Ed was out of his clothes in a heartbeat and his dick was already hard.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers