All Comments on 'My Cheating Wife Ch. 02'

by vagabond678

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What Crap

That is it no more-- couldn't even finish it. Just Cuck crap rating 1. I am done will not be wasting my time reading anymore chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ditto

Might as well post the rest in gay or fetish because there is nothing loving here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stories of the mentally ill arent erotic

if you must go to the gay or fetish section

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Faggot Bullshit!

He needs to divorce the whore and figure out how damage Jake's equipment. Cuckold horseshit, idiots might as well turn fucking gay!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
That's not love, that's abuse.

Just be ause I love to best my wife doesn't mean I love her. Just because she loves to humiliate and degrade her husband doesn't mean she loves him.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Once again I agree with @Whackdoodle...

Once again I agree with @Whackdoodle...How could she say and mean it: " I love you so much...", and then first cheat and after abuse her "loved and loving" husband that way? She no longer respected him...And with no respect there are no love that can survive...She didn't respect herself nor her home...So this story went deep down even more in part 2...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Idiots

You Idiots that comment here act as tho these letters are real and take it so personal as tho its your brother telling it.

Get a life for gods sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it Great cuck story and great writing!!

This deserves a 10 but I can only give you a 5. One of the best on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simply bad story telling

Not only does his wife cheat on him and want to continue to do so but you want us to believe that he thinks it's a good idea? What happens when one of her lovers gets her pregnant? Will he want to raise another man's child? What happens when she brings home something that he can't get rid of with a shot from the Free Clinic? What happens when she finds a man she really loves? She couldn't possibly love him as she has clearly demonstrated by her actions that she has neither love or respect for him and simply enjoys demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. This is a healthy relationship? I don't think so. And when their family and friends find out she's a cheating slut I wonder how welcome they will be anywhere? That's what makes stories like this so stupid. Even for fiction the actions of the participants are simply ludicrous. This poorly done story does nothing to change those facts. Just an awful story getting the bad scores it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
somehow

the rating system should be able to convey more than just a mere 0 It should also be able to rate a minus 5 for pure shit and oh yeah wrong classification

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

But I can see how it would work for some. I don't automatically assume that a cheating woman doesn't love her husband. Admittedly, her attitude put me off. I would have liked to see a little more contrition on her part, and some pleading rather than demanding, but if he's psyche allows him to deal with this, then I say go for it. She's clearly in it just for the sex, where evrything else in their relationships is fine, so I don't see her falling in love with someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Idiots

You slam others for daring to have a different opinion -- which is the essence of commenting on a story -- and you have the hypocrisy to call THEM idiots?

<P>

I can only assume you’ve never read a story, watch a movie without EVER having a “Wait a minute” moment. That must be true or your comment is also a lie.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
NOT BAD FOR A NEWBIE

I see this is your 2nd attempt. Of course you have the usual critics who say it's in the wrong category, ignore them. Anyone who can read the LW description can see cuckold stories will fit under the 'and more' spec. That said, I wonder why you chose to write such blatent humiliation of the husband. Surely you can see it will assure you get low scores. I have written stories requested by readers that I was totally turned off by the story line, but as a writer we are not writing a documentary, but a work of fiction hoping to entertain readers. My question is which catagory do you belong in? Are you simply trying to entertain, are you filling a request, or do you really enjoy stories that show the husband as a wimp?

I also wonder why so many writers refuse to identify their gender, it would help readers understand where you're coming from.

I gave you a 4 for writing craft. As I said you did a good job for a beginner. If I were scoring on the basis of how well I liked the story I would have given it a 1, but thats not how we should grade stories, even though many do grade on that basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not worth a comment

I just hope that you are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cheating wives

I dont care for cheating wives and the word cuckold is not good either. If the wife is going for something bigger she needs to get a diviorce No person should go throught humiliation that these guys get. I'st like the wife turns overnight and the wife says that she loves her husband this is crack. She dont show it by doing what the big D tell her what to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another one bites the dust!

The writing is excellent and it is a enjoyable story but after reading chapter 1 I had some hopes that Colon was going to stand his ground and try to win back his wife but rather he fed into the theory that he was too lazy and would just fold which he did. Michelle could of tried to talk to him about how to last longer and the things she enjoyed while having sex. Colon could of paid a professional to explain what women liked and how to improve his style to satisfy his wife in bed by taking care of her needs first and not his. To Colon's credit he did face down the lover but he took the easy way out and folded like a accordion and left me disappointed.

optimus1123optimus1123over 8 years ago
Fetish

Put this crap in fetish there is no loving wife here. Colin needs to put a gun in his mouth and taste lead instead of cum what a wimp

anabullyanabullyover 8 years ago
loving wives

How is this a fetish story? It's a cuckold/cheating wife story, which belongs in LW. If you don't like reading stories about cheating wives, don't read from LW. And if you think I'm wrong read the description, or think about why anything but cheating wives stories were almost banned from LW....its really not that difficult to understand.

I liked the first chapter better. This one was pretty much your typical cuck story, nothing new or exciting. I give it 4 stars.

anabullyanabullyover 8 years ago
for the idiots...

For everyone too fucking stupid to understand, here is the LW hub description:

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more. "

And for people too stupid to understand what that means, here is the definition of extra marital copied from Merriam Webster:

adjective

: happening outside of a marriage

Full Definition

:of, relating to, or being sexual intercourse between a married person and someone other than his or her spouse :adulterous <an extramarital affair>

Examples

<she had several extramarital affairs with coworkers>

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@anabully Why then do they have FETISH, GAY MALE, NON CONSENT and other hubs

I'm assuming that your position is that just because it has a wife in it even though it's predominate theme is SEXUAL SADISM or SEXUAL MASOCHISM or FETISH or GAY, it belongs in Loving Wives.

By that logic any story that has a wife in it should be in LW under the banner of "and more"

We all recognize Laurel's cynicism in naming the hub Loving Wives because there certainly is little love or loving in the stories. Since you like definitions, you'll get a kick out of this...

"loving |ˈləviNG| adjective

feeling or showing love or great care: a kind and loving father.

love |ləv|

noun

1 an intense feeling of deep affection: babies fill parents with intense feelings of love | their love for their country.

• a deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone: it was love at first sight | they were both in love with her | we were slowly falling in love."

Of course the word, "loving" is only used in the actual title of the hub so it's easy to see why some folks might get confused.

anabullyanabullyover 8 years ago
theme

Those are not predominant themes. The story may contain humiliation/fetish, and gay/bi themes. But the predominant theme is cuckold/cheating wife, which belongs in LW. The name of the story is "My Cheating Wife", the story is obviously centered around a man and his cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is just gay fetish bullshit.

The "men" in these stories should stick to bus station and gay bars and just leave women out, cause they are not interested in a loving relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the only idiot on here is annabull

are you queer little man? did you get to use your worthless little pecker today? oh, you can't find it. how sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm

For the remarkably obtuse anabully, a thought.

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

I've read that several times, and yet I'm unable to find anything referring to fags. Or whores who get off on humiliating the husband. Wait a sec, I'll read it again.

Nope, still don't see it.

Let me explain just how this all works, so you can understand. People publish stories here. They choose which section they want published in. They can even choose as to open ratings/comments or not.

Where the comments sections are open, readers are free to make comments. That's simple enough for you, I hope. And when some dumbass writes a story with clear fag leanings, readers are free to write just what they think of that. If you don't like it, stop reading the comments. What a concept...stop reading the comments. Then you won't be offended by those of us who are offended by the likes of you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NOPE!

TRY AGAIN. YOU KNOW BETTER!

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
HIS ONLY HOPE IS NONE

he is already morphisized into his calling, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stereotypical, obvious, silly, stupid, urbane, one-dimensional...

...oh, it goes on and on, these superlatives that describe this story.

Oh, and when did you stop learning? Spelling and grammar are part of communication. Especially important in written language.

But, never mind....it's all reflective of this stale, weak tea crap.

The poor fool needs to end their mutual misery. Gas 'em and burn the house down with all three in bed, "enjoying" a nice nap together, while Rome burns.

So, you don't like my comment? My writing?

Welcome to the world of frustration and rejection.

I don't like yours, either.

No. Thank. You.

SigintSigintover 6 years ago
Well...

It was an exercise in SOMETHING.

But why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You even misspelled your name

The correct spelling is "bagacum"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

DIE, you worthless piece of shit!

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Fuck no, another bloody chapter!!!!

vagabond678

Please refer to my comments for Ch 1 of this painful cuckold tale of abject misery. If this crap turns you on OK...but keep it to yourself I beg you. I actually felt like throwing up at this extra chapter. Do yourself a big favour..abandon cuckold stories if you can. Failing this, please consider abandoning erotic writing altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

grow some balls you idiot and leave she is just a whore

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Unfortunately

The inestimable CarolinaDreamer says that it is not very nice or correct to score a particular story based on it's subject, and whether or not you care for that subject. You should base your score on how well written a particular story is. Well, I'm not intelligent enough to figure out if it's well written or not, so I'll just go with how I feel about the subject. Cuckolds, and anything having to do with them sucks. So does this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fuck up

stupid shit divorce your husband and move in with jake nasty cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cuckold so easy

I feel for Colin, he would be better off leaving or it’s possible he ‘s satisfied with the little pleasure he receives. I think he could find someone that would appreciate what he can bring to a relationship.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Pathetic piece of trash. Don’t quit your day job you’ll never make a living writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

that whore has a speical place in hell waiting for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

STOP CUCKBOY THINKING YOU ARE A SERIOUS AUTHOR... YOU PIECE OF 💩🤬

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was going well for the first half page but the author just had to ruin it by changing it from a cuck-hotwife-bull story to a gay romp between two closet sissies who simply used the wife as a means of bringing them together to explore their bi-curiosity. At that point I baled out. I've no axe to grind about gay men getting it on together, I just don't want to read about it myself. Please have the decency to post future offerings of this sort in 'Gay Male' where they belong. 1 star bomb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This writer at least had the decency to never grace these pages again.

Hiram325Hiram32510 months ago

Fucking horrible. Thankfully this one never posted another story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm thinking ALL guys would throw the cheating slut out and divorce her. This was bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous