My Cheating Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he had stripped naked, she leaned over and cupped his cock and balls. "What a cute little clit you've got, boy," she teased.

She easily took his enter cock in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down. Within seconds he was cumming in her mouth. Keeping the head in her mouth, she milked the last drops of cum from his penis. She then poked a finger between his lips urging him to open his mouth as she leaned in for a kiss. Before he realized what she was doing, she had her mouth on his, pushing his cum into this mouth. He tried to yank his head away at the taste of cum filled his mouth, but she held his head firmly in both hands.

She pulled away, her lips just inches from his and commanded, "Swallow it, boy."

Colin obeyed reluctantly and Michelle watched with a satisfied smile as he gulped down his cum.

"Ooh, did you like that, boy? You like drinking your own cum?"

Colin didn't like the taste it left in his mouth, but he nodded. "Why do you keep calling me boy?"

"I told you. Because you're a little boy with a little clit. You've seen what a real cock looks like. You seemed to enjoy playing with it. How did it feel to hold a huge cock after rubbing on that little clit all these years?"

"It made me feel very small," he admitted.

"And it should," she agreed. "That thing is so fucking big! You have no idea how good it feels when he shoves it up my pussy. It's like it fills me up completely. It touches me in places I've never felt before. Certainly not with your little clit." She reached down and shook his limp cock.

"I saw how stretched out you were when he pulled out of your pussy," he said. "You really won't be able feel anything if I fucked you now, would you?"

"Well, maybe not right after he's done fucking me. But still, even before Jake, you never made me feel even half as good as I do when he fucks me. So I'm not really interested in fucking that little clit of yours. Although, if you be a good little cucky, I might let you fuck me with your clitty after Jake has left me full of his cum. I won't feel anything of course, but you might get off on sticking your clit in my sloppy pussy and feeling a real man's cum in it." she grinned at him. "You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress. I would love to feel another man's cum inside you."

"Oh? Well, there's a load in me right now," she took his hand and pressed it against her pussy, pushing his fingers inside.

Colin stuck two fingers deeper inside her and felt it slippery with cum. His fingers found a pool of cum inside her which sloshed around when he moved his fingers. When he pulled out his fingers, they were coated with thick gobs of cum.

"You better get used to the taste of cum," Michelle giggled. "'Cause soon I'm gonna have you eating Jake's cum out of my pussy."

"Yes, Mistress." Colin replied.

He looked at his cum coated fingers and then at Michelle. Not taking his eyes off her, he slowly stuck both fingers in his mouth and closed his lips around them. Michelle opened her mouth in surprise, then chuckled in awe as he pulled his fingers out, sucking the cum right off them. Colin's could taste Jake's cum and Michelle's pussy, the mixture leaving a strong taste in his mouth.

"You little slut." Michelle giggled. "Since you're so eager why don't you come and clean out my pussy right now?"

Colin climbed between her spread legs on all fours and dropped his face to her pussy. He spread her lips with his thumbs and dove in, sticking his tongue inside her pussy and lapping up the cum and juices. Michelle moaned, grabbing a handful of his hair.

"Yeah, cuck-boy. That's it. Eat your Mistress's pussy. Lick it all up, you little cum-slut."

She held his head firmly and pushed the cum out of her pussy, and Colin drank it all eagerly. He then stuck his tongue back inside to lick the remaining traces of cum out of her pussy. When he couldn't find anymore, he started to get up, but she pushed his head back down and began grinding her pussy against his face.

"Don't stop, boy. Lick my cunt, little cucky," she moaned.

Colin began licking inside her pussy lips and made his way up her clit. Her sucked her hood into his mouth and began flicking his tongue back and forth over her clit and she ground herself harder against his mouth.

"Yeah, baby," she moaned. "You're so good with your tongue. You're making me so wet, baby."

Colin sucked hard on her hood, and started bobbing up and down on her hood as if giving her clit a blowjob. It drove her wild and she raised her hips off the bed, but Colin held her hips and forced her back down. He held her down with a hand on her lower belly, and with his other hand he pushed two fingers inside her pussy and began rubbing her G-spot.

"Oh God, baby. It feels so good. I'm gonna cum!"

Colin bobbed his head faster on her hood and began flicking his tongue against her clit. Her legs went stiff and she thrust herself against his face, screaming as she came hard.

When she relaxed, he crawled up and laid next to her, watching her as she caught her breath. She looked at him and giggled, and he smiled back. She always giggled liked that, after he made her cum with his mouth, Colin remembered. If only he was as good with his cock. But that didn't matter anymore, he reminded himself.

She turned to him, putting an arm and a leg over his body, and rested her head against his shoulder. She ran her hand gently across his chest.

"I'm so exhausted," she sighed.

"How long had you two been fucking before I got here?" he chuckled.

"Around 3 hours, maybe," she forced a chuckle.

"Man, that guy's a beast!"

"I know, right? And you!" She exclaimed looking up at him. "I didn't think you'd convert so easily. You ate Jake's cum without me even telling you to."

"I guess I'm just a natural at being a cuckold," he laughed.

"Or maybe you just have the hots for Jake," she teased. "I saw how turned on you were while you were licking his cock head."

"He just has a nice cock," he blushed.

"Yeah, sure. Ok, let's just go to sleep. I'm too tired to take a shower. I don't stink too bad, do I?"

"No, it's ok. I've got cum-breath, too." Colin said, and they both laughed.

"Goodnight, Mistress," Colin kissed her on the top of her head. "I love you."

"I love you, too, cuck-boy."

12