My Cousin & Me Redux Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJ
BJ
114 Followers

I couldn't stand the waiting, so I paced around the room like a caged animal waiting to be fed. I felt a hand on my arm. "What the hell!" I cried out almost jumping out of my skin. I turned and saw my cousin standing next to me. "Christ, you scared about a year's growth out of me Kath." I had forgotten that she had the spare key to my room.

"I couldn't resist it honey," she said while she kissed me. "You were so lost in thought I felt for sure that you had turned into a statue." Without saying another word, Kathy removed the coat that she was wearing and revealed that she was wearing a satin wrap robe with a kind of ribbon and lace panty and open-tip bra. "What do you think honey?" she asked as she turned around to show me her back.

I was damn near speechless. "Wow! Where did you find such a sexy outfit?"

"That is for me to know and for you to find out lover." Kathy smiled as we started to exchange kisses. "I hope when we get home you will think about buying me things this this from time to time."

"I promise that I will buy you outfits like that often." I told her as I tweaked her exposed nipples.

"Don't you want to wait for my mother?" Kathy asked while her fingers traced the growing bulge in my pants and wiggled her body against mine.

I continued to ogle Kathy's body lecherously. I though aloud about the kind of outfit if any her mother would wear when she finally arrived in my room. "The way I feel right now kiddo I may not last until your mother gets here." I croaked while my cousin laughed at my predicament.

"Oh honey," she said as she took my hand in her own. "I wouldn't worry about the kind of clothing she might wear after all I don't see us staying dressed all that long in the first place." A mischievous grin played across my cousin's lips.

"You know, one of the things I like about this place," I said to Kathy as I pulled on her nipples. "Is the swim up bar, you never have far to go if you want something to drink."

"And I thought that it was seeing me again for the first time in a long time." Kathy moaned softly as she pulled me hard against her undulating body.

"Seeing you again was more important to me than you know honey." I told her while we exchanged kisses.

"I see you two couldn't keep your hands to yourselves until I arrived." My Aunt Stacy was wearing a long flowing robe that when opened revealed that she too was wearing something very sexy.

"Oh wow! Aunt Stacy!" I gasped when she revealed that she was wearing a red deep plunge corset with garters and thong panties.

"I was beginning to wonder if I would ever get the chance to wear this old thing again." Stacy mused as she moved to where her daughter and I stood. "And I can see that my very naughty daughter had the same idea."

"I guess it's true then," Kathy said throatily. "The apple didn't fall all that far from the tree."

I was mildly surprised when Stacy kissed her daughter full on the lips cupping one of Kathy's breasts while she did so instead of kissing me first but I sure as hell wasn't about to complain, not when I had two beautiful women in my room who were about to share themselves with me.

"I can see that it didn't take long to get your cousin's motor started did it?" Stacy said to her daughter just as she moved into my arms to kiss me while she held my scrotum in her hands.

"It never does." Kathy chuckled softly while watching her mother play with my penis. "That is one of the things I love about Bart, he is such an easy turn on."

"There is no need to be shy Kathy why don't you come here and help me with Bart." My aunt said lustily to her daughter. "There is more than enough room for the two of us you know." As her daughter approached us Stacy said, "We already know how cousin Bart feels about us," she said while pointing at my erection. "I think it only fair that we should do something to help him out don't you?"

I noticed that my cousin hesitated as she approached me after all this wasn't the beach where we came upon her mother by surprise this was my room and she must have felt a little bit out of sorts. "Sure mom." Was all she said as she stood next to her mother looking very sexy and desirable in her open tip bra and panties.

What happened next shouldn't have surprised me but it did. Stacy reached out, pulled her daughter's face to hers, and kissed her while she cupped one of Kathy's breasts in her hand. "You really do have nice breasts honey." Stacy told her daughter while she deftly removed Kathy's bra before bringing her lips to one of her breasts. "And you put some of my special perfume on them I see." Stacy said while she kissed both of her daughter's breasts.

"Yesss!" Kathy hissed excitedly. "Oh mother!" she cried softly with her head tilted back and her eyes closed enjoying the manipulation of her breasts to the fullest.

Of course, I just stood there like a dumb ox-watching mother and daughter kiss one another while my hard on pressed firmly against my shorts threatening to break out through the front of them.

"We wouldn't want your cousin to start playing with himself," Stacy said once her own bra hit the floor. "We wouldn't want him to waste all that lovely sperm now would we?"

"No mom we sure wouldn't want that to happen." Kathy said with a smile as she and her mother each picked a side and pulled my shorts off leaving me naked and my hard on swinging free as a bird.

"I think it best that we keep Bart from playing with himself until you and I are ready don't you?" Stacy looked at her daughter.

I didn't know what my aunt had in mind, I was still in a fog over everything that was going on in my room to react. Therefore, it should come as no surprise that Stacy grabbed me from behind and hand cuffed my arms behind my back before she pushed me into the chair. "What are you doing Aunt Stacy?" I asked very much surprised.

"I'm just making sure that you don't unload yourself until Kathy and I are ready for you." She said with a smile while she ran a fingernail over the head of my penis before she turned back to her daughter who stood with a look that seemed to ask "What is my mother up to?"

It wasn't long before mother and daughter were writhing on the floor, their tongues flitting in and out of each other's mouths and their bodies grinding hungrily and passionately together until I heard my aunt instruct her daughter to move on top so that her pussy was hovering over her mother's face and Kathy's own face would be able to lick her mother's pussy.

"Is this how you want me mom?" Kathy asked as she settled herself on top of her mother.

"That's fine dear." Stacy responded just before she started to lick her daughter's pussy.

Kathy was soon following suit and was bent over licking her mother's clit until they were both moaning and grinding hard against one another and all I could do was watch and wish that I could participate.

"Ah! That was so wonderful honey." Stacy finally said once she and her daughter reached their climax. "I can't remember the last time that I had this much fun and fulfillment."

Kathy was now lying on her side with her arm over her mother's breasts while she nuzzled the nape of her neck. "Bart and I are very glad that you are happy mom after all I was kind of worried that you would frown on my physical relationship with him."

"I have to admit that I was shocked when you two walked up and found me playing with myself plus the fact that you my dear were going topless in front of your cousin did lead to me to suspect that something was going on between you two. I hadn't guessed that you and he were having sex with one another."

"And now that you know mom," Kathy asked. "What do you think?" I was very much the forgotten man at the moment.

"My dear," Stacy said sitting up and looking over where I was sitting, then back at her daughter. "I think that I am the last person in the world to judge what you are doing after all had I done what I should have done years ago I might not have married your father." Stacy paused for a moment. "But I did and I had you which was a wonderful blessing to me, and now you want to be with Bart so I say go for it with all your heart."

"Excuse me for interrupting ladies." I said while I struggled to get up from the chair but my handcuffed hands could not get the advantage I needed.

"Bart seems to think that we forgot him honey." Stacy said as she and her daughter moved to where I was held captive.

"I could never forget him mom," Kathy said while she reached out and stroked my penis. "From the first moment that he entered me I knew that he was the one I wanted and I didn't care who knew or who in the family would be against it."

"I tell you what we will do honey." Stacy said as she got down on her knees. "You and I will take turns licking his cock until he ejaculates and just maybe we will let him go."

I just stared at Stacy and Kathy as they moved my legs apart before they started to suck on my penis. "Oh shit!" I groaned. There was no way that I could last long the way they were sucking and licking for Stacy used her fingernail to tickle my sack. "Oh that is so good." I muttered as I tried to squeeze myself so that I wouldn't come so soon but it was impossible and I was soon spurting my semen on the lips of my cousin and aunt.

"Yum, yum." Stacy said while she licked her lips of my spent sperm. "I never met a man who didn't like to have his cock sucked now and again."

I of course had to agree with her, for I love to have my cock sucked on until I shoot it on the face of my lover. "That was wonderful Stacy and Kathy." I said rather weakly. "Now, do you think you might take these handcuffs off of my wrists?"

"I don't know if we should do that mom." Kathy said with a wicked smile. "Bart looks kind of cute when he is helpless."

Stacy laughed softly and said, "It kind of reminds me of the time when I lived in a commune with your mother and father Bart."

"What did you say?" Kathy and I said in unison. "You actually lived in a commune?"

"Oh my yes," Stacy said in a dreamy voice. "That was where I was introduced to many different things including your mother and father Bart."

I couldn't believe my ears, my parents lived in a commune? Wild I thought, there was more to it than that, there had to be. I felt Kathy release my wrists from the handcuffs. "That must have been very educational." I said with a knowing nod of my head. "Did you and my father have sex with each other?"

Although I could see my aunt's face turn red, she didn't sidestep the question. "You have to understand something Bart," she said looking at me and then at her naked daughter who's arm was around my waist as though it was the most natural place in the world for her arm to be. "The four of us were very close at the time but the one I was closest to at the time was your mother."

"I didn't know that Stacy." I said while I seemed to miss the connection Kathy didn't.

"Do you mean to say that you and Aunt Sue slept with one another?" She asked.

"Oh yes honey, many times." Stacy replied in a matter of fact voice. "It started when we shared a shower one morning and no one else was around at the time." Kathy and I walked to where Stacy stood and we put our arms around her and guided her to the nearby bed while she continued her story. "I guess it was my doing for the way the water ran over your mother's body turned me on and I dared to kiss her breasts."

"My mother didn't mind?" I asked very surprised as I lay next to Stacy on one side of the bed and Kathy on the other and my finger moved slowly in and out of my aunt's pussy. "That really doesn't sound like her at all."

"Sue was very receptive my dear," Stacy said while she arched her hips off the bed. "The two of us were exchanging tongues and groping one another that by the time we finished we were on the floor of the shower licking each other's pussy until we had our orgasms."

"I never knew that my mother had it in her." I said somewhat bemused by this odd revelation of my mother's promiscuous past.

"I feel the same way about my mother as well." Kathy said while leaning across her supine mother to plant a kiss on my lips.

The groaning noise that Stacy made instinctively told me that she was close to her climax and Kathy and I each worked one of her breasts while my finger worked her clit until a satisfied sigh emanated from Stacy. "The two of you sure know how to treat a horny lady in distress." She said softly.

"Just wait till the three of us get into the shower mom." Kathy smiled at her mother.

"I have no doubts that I will enjoy the experience but there is a little more to my story and I feel that it is only fair that I tell you two about it now." Stacy said as she exchanged kisses with her daughter and me.

I wondered how much more shocking my aunt could be since she revealed that she and my mother once had the "hots" for one another, how much more shocking could it get?

"Your mother was a wonderful and inventive lover Bart, we tried all kinds of things from double dildos to using vibrators and creams, and we even got into a little light bondage and between the three of us," Stacy said as she sat up on the bed. "The sex that I had with your mother was my very first and most exciting sexual experience."

All I could do was shake my head in surprise. "That is something that I would have enjoyed watching Stacy," I said with a wink of my eye. "You were getting between my mother's legs and she between yours."

"Your mother was a very receptive woman then Bart." Stacy said while she rested her back against the head of the bed. "We both kept our pubic hair shaved since we enjoyed the feeling of our tongues along the sensitive area." Stacy talked some more about her early relationship with my mother until her tone changed to one of sadness. "I should have known that it wouldn't last, but I was young and I never even gave any thought to someone finding out about Sue and me." "What happened mom?" Kathy asked not daring to breath hard for fear of stopping her mother from finishing her story.

Stacy paused for a moment, placed a gentle hand on our respective knees and said, "Bart's father happened, that's what."

"What does my father have to do with you Stacy?" I asked not really wanting to hear what the answer would be but I was unable to turn away from it either.

"Your father caught your mother and I together in bed one afternoon and he decided to broaden my sexual education further by making love to both of us." Stacy stopped talking, her eyes had a far away look to them.

"You didn't try to stop him?" I asked.

"No honey I didn't try to stop him after all I was still young and I wanted to know what it was like to have a man inside of me." Stacy smiled at the memory and said, "It was just as exciting with him as it was with your future mother. As it turned out, neither Sue or I could get enough of your father's cock and soon your future uncle joined in making it a foursome until the day we all left the commune."

"If you liked my father so much why didn't you marry him?" I asked.

"Oh, we talked about it but it wasn't meant to be honey." Stacy replied. "Although your father and I did have one more affair after I married your uncle."

"You have to be kidding right?" I asked almost to stunned to move.

"No, I am not kidding," she replied while she fingered my still limp penis. "It happened while your mother was pregnant with you. I guess I felt that your uncle wasn't having sex with me as often and your father was more than willing to help me feel fulfilled sexually."

Kathy and I looked across at one another and we both had the same thought, could it be that she and I were actually sister and brother?

Stacy knew what we were thinking when she said, "Don't worry honey, you are not brother and sister, Kathy is my husband's daughter."

"Well," Kathy said after a moments thought about what she had heard. "I guess it wouldn't have made a whole lot of difference at this point if I was after all Bart and I have making love almost non stop for the last two days."

"And I for one would find it hard to give her up now Stacy and I would like to think that Kathy feels the same way as I do." I said. Kathy admitted that she felt the same way about me as I did about her and even had we been brother and sister after all it wouldn't change her feelings or her desires toward me in the least.

As for me, all I could do is shake my head in wonder about the events that took over my life in the last two days. "I have to say one thing about our family," I said as I got up and headed for the shower. "We don't go in for any half measures with our family sexual relationships."

Kathy and her mother soon followed me into the warm shower where we lathered ourselves up from head to toe and let our bodies slide against one another until my aunt turned her back to me and bent over saying, " I like to feel your cock in my ass Bart but first I want you to finger my anus."

That was a new one on me, I never put my penis into anyone's anus before, not any of my old girlfriends and not even Kathy. "Are you sure about this Stacy?" I asked while I fingered her asshole.

"Oh yes!" She muttered happily, as I began to work my finger in and out of her. "Kathy can finger my pussy."

I never knew that my aunt could possibly like something like this but her moans told me that she loved what Kathy and I were doing to her.

"Now!" Stacy said with some urgency. "Put your cock into my anus now!"

I didn't hesitate one moment, I pushed my cock into her tight hole until I heard her gasp out in pain and pleasure. "That feels good honey, now push it in as far as you can go. I want to feel you cum inside of me."

I don't know if my aunt faked her orgasm or not but it appeared that she reached her orgasm about the time I started to ejaculate into her ass for all I could hear over the sound of the shower was groans of yes and good. I could just about hear Kathy working her tongue on her mother's clit.

Once Stacy straightened up, she told me that it was my very own father who first fucked her in the ass. "I don't know why it turns me on the way it does but I do enjoy it once in a great while." Kathy and I washed her mother's body once again while she said, "I think you two are very lucky to have found one another and I can't thank you enough for letting me share in some of your fun."

"It has been more than a wonderful night Stacy." I told her after we stepped out of the shower. "It has been very educational as well."

"So what are your plans now Steve?" She asked. "Right now, I plan to let you watch while I make love to your daughter and then who knows what will happen but I fully expect it to involve the three of us."

Kathy knew that as much as I enjoyed having sex with her mother, she was the one that I really wanted and she made it very clear that I was her first and only choice when she pushed me playfully onto the bed and started to rub her body hard against mine. "I can't wait to get you home Mr." She said while she rubbed her breasts over my cock.

"Why can't you wait till you get me home?" I asked just before she planted herself on top of my face.

With her knees on either side of my ears I wasn't quite sure that I heard what she said but it sounding like she had wedding plans to make but I wasn't sure until after I brought her to her climax and she moved herself off of my face and lowered her body onto my penis. "Did I hear you right Kathy, you want to make wedding plans for us?" I asked somewhat surprised.

"Of course I do honey, you didn't think that this was ever going to be just a weekend affair did you?" She said as she squeezed her muscles against my cock.

"No, I didn't think that at all." I replied groaning wishing that I could bring myself to ejaculate but Kathy was in total control and she knew how to make me come. "I thought that we were going to try and live together first."

BJ
BJ
114 Followers