My Cousin & Me Redux Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJ
BJ
114 Followers

"Of course we are my love." Kathy replied as she gave her muscles another squeeze, which finally sent my sperm into her vagina.

Stacy looked at her daughter and said, "Honey, he is your cousin, you can't possibly marry him. What will the rest of the family say?"

"I see, it's all right that I have sex with him but when it comes to marrying him that is a no-no?" Kathy said as she dismounted from my now deflated penis and pushed her mother flat onto the bed pinning her shoulders down with her knees. "I hardly think you are in any position to judge what Bart and I do mom. After all how many times did he come inside of you today?"

"I know honey; I am guilty of enjoying carnal pleasure with Bart and with you but don't you see that should you marry him it would not sit well with the family." Stacy said while she squirmed under her daughter's weight.

"You are a fine one to talk about family and sex mom," Kathy said while she twisted her mother's nipples hard. "You drop your pants for Bart's dad and now Bart and you have the nerve to tell me that I shouldn't do something that will make both Bart and I very happy?"

I had to say something so I said, "Kathy, the last thing you want to do is to hurt your mother and besides didn't you want to know the truth?"

Kathy climbed off her mother who was gently rubbing her own nipples. "I know, I know but still after all that has happened between us she still believes that she knows what is best for me?"

"Actually I think she was trying to say that one cousin getting married to another isn't the most common occurrence in the world you know." I said while I moved in between Kathy and her mother so that there would be some distance between them until things calmed down a bit.

Stacy sighed as she moved to the edge of the bed. "Listen, I really didn't want to put a damper on our special evening together. I guess I better head back to my room."

"You don't have to go mom." Kathy said as she reached out to touch her mother's shoulder. "I am sorry if I hurt you before. I didn't mean to."

"I'm sorry to honey; it's just that I want you to be sure of your choice as well as to be careful." Stacy said while she stroked her daughter's hair.

Kathy started to laugh softly as she said, "Careful mom? I think it is kind of late for that since none of us used any kind of protection."

"Oh dear, you are right honey." Stacy seemed surprised. "I guess I was so wrapped up with the pleasure of it all I forgot."

"I didn't forget mom," Kathy said while she pulled her mother down beside her on the bed. "I knew that I wasn't using any kind of pill or patch after all I want Bart to be the father of any children that I have."

"I hope you know what you are doing Kathy." Her mother said as she and her daughter kissed one another and started to finger each other's pussy.

"I want you to be happy for us mom." Kathy sighed as she rolled on top of her mother.

"I am Kathy, I am." Stacy said as her body shuddered with delight.

Kathy, her mother and I spent the rest of the night making love or just talking about the future and where we would live and what we would do for work.

"You realize that your parents would most likely never let you darken their door again once this whole affair comes out." Stacy said while she picked up her discarded outfit prior to her finally leaving for her room.

"If they don't," I replied. "That will be their loss not mine. Kathy will live at my home until the day we get married. After all it will give her a chance to decide if she really made a mistake or not."

"You can be such an ass sometimes Bart." Kathy said as she punched me in the stomach. "But I will forgive you because I love you." She laughed while she put her clothes back on and joined her mother at the door. "Never sell yourself short especially when I am around do you hear me."

The remaining days at the resort were spent in company with each other but we did try to be circumspect about our doings for sure as night turns to day all hell was going to break loose once the rest of the family learned the news.

"I hate to say goodbye to you right now Kath." I told her as I walked with my bags out to the cab that would return me to the airport. "It's a shame that we are on different flights but I will see you when you get home."

Kathy gave me a warm hug and said, "It will only be two or three days before I see you again honey, and then we will have all the time in the world."

Kathy did move in with me and as you might have guessed all hell broke loose when the rest of the family learned of our plans. My mother was beside herself wondering what she could have done wrong in bringing me up, my father and my uncle seemed to seethe quietly but saying nothing once, they learned that we knew about their special family sins. They only person who was happy for us was of course my Aunt Stacy.

Kathy and I got married two years later and she did give birth to two healthy twin's one boy one girl. Kathy and I are doing quite well even though my mother and father won't talk to us nor will my uncle but when Stacy stops by for the weekend we get to hear all the wonderful family news while we make love to one another. Neither of us has any doubt that the rest of the family will finally talk to us it will only be a matter of time.

BJ
BJ
114 Followers