All Comments on 'My Cousin Jo and I Pt. 17'

by uncledickme

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
Alright

Thought this started off well the things started getting hard to follow do they don't they love each other. Do they tell his parents what her dad and brother are doing to her. I just don't know what to think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your a pissy little bitch

If in fact your are relaying a true story you're a winy, pissy, little bitch. I can't believe your attitude toward your cousin wanting to have what you have. A partner willing to share you with other girls and yet ur not willing to share her with other men for her fulfilment??? What an ass!!!!!

Other than you needing help with the grammar which others have complained about, it's a good story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Updates

Love the story. Great plot. Where is part 18 at.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
if only

They were in one of those states where cousins can have a relationship and can marry. Australia is like that too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
huge fan

loved it when you posting 18

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part 18

Wondering where pt 18 is. Greatly like the story and look forward to hearing more.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Less, and less... More, and more

Jo is becoming less, and less the poor molested soulmate of Dick...

And More, and more the kinky, nymphomaniac slut.

I started off really liking Jo and her and Dick's relationship. Now I just feel sorry for Richard, him being so sheltered and naive, I see great heartache in his future and if he doesn't wise up soon those girls are going to ruin him.

This story is a bit elementary and it's got some logic problems, but it does have great potential. With the right help this could be an epic tale.

Thanks to the Author for trying and dont get discouraged, the more you write the better you'll get and if you find an editor to help that'd be a good idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous