My Cousin Jo and I Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here is a special one just for doing so good." Then pulls her skirt up showing me her red panties. Then kisses me taking my hand sliding it between her thighs. The feel of her slick panties, the warmth of her pussy is nearly too much. I want to fuck her so bad.

"It's getting late we better go down stairs and tell your mom how well your doing."

I'm a little bummed out, but she is right. I watch her put her bra back on along with her top. Then we go tell mom how I did. She asks do I think I'm ready to take the test? I tell her maybe but I should study some more first just to be sure. Smiling at Jo. Maybe by noon tomorrow I might be ready. She says study tomorrow it's time for bed now though. We tell her goodnight.

Jo and I head up stairs. I need a shower I tell Jo. She smiles saying leave her some hot water.

I step into the shower letting the warm water run over me. Thinking of Jo's fine tits. God I really wanted to fuck her. I have to say her learning practice seemed to work well though. I still remembered nearly everything. Including that red bra and panties she was wearing. My cock is stiff begging for relief. I think of her pumping my cock slowly then faster, the fore skin rubbing the crown making it tender and excited.

Closing my eyes, "Oh Jo!" I mumble.

Just as I'm ready to cum I hear.

"That's it make it cum for me Dick."

I almost jump out of my skin. There is Jo watching me jack off. Seeing her I stop just on the verge of cumming.

"Don't stop Dick. Please I want to see you cum calling my name."

She is standing there in just her red bra and panties.

Instantly I start pumping hard on my cock groaning her name. She has her hand in her panties rubbing her cunt. This sends me to the edge. I shoot first rope hitting the wall of the shower the next 2 across the floor. Then the last bit running across my hand down my shaft and balls. Jo is smiling I can tell she is fingering her pussy. Her face contorts as she orgasmed. Smiling she says.

"Mummm I'm glad I checked on you. I needed that and from the looks of it so did you."

"Dam Jo you look so fucking hot in that red bra and panties. I had to do something I got so worked up when we studied."

"Me too, you in my bikini bottoms was hot for me. Now get out so I can clean up. We can play in a bit if you wish."

I'm half stiff already.

"What does this tell you."

Waving my semi-hard cock at her. She leans over kisses the head slipping it into her mouth sucking the last drops of cum off of it. I shiver from the feeling of her tongue swirling the head. Then as I get out, kisses me. I can taste the cum on her tongue.

"I won't be long. I promise, your bed or mine?"

"Mine."

She unclips her bra then slides off her panties. I run my hand over her sweet ass. Standing there kisses me then steps into the shower. I watch a couple minutes as she soaps her neck and breasts. I'm hard as nails again. I finish drying off reluctantly leave for my bedroom. I slide into bed nude stroking my cock in anticipation of her. I can her the shower running then quit. I can hear her moving to her room. I am wondering why and what she is up to.

In just a few minutes she slides in besides me. I reach for her she has on a silky bra. She also has on silky panties. I kiss her and she me back. Whispering to me.

"Put these on."

Placing something soft and silky in my hand.

"What the?"

"Go on put them on their the red one I just had on. I want to feel them on you."

"Jo, I can't.."

She puts her finger on my lips.

"Please do it for me."

Reluctanly I take the panties. She kisses me, rubbing my chest. Giving me a pouty look. God she has me wrapped around her little finger. I'll do anything she asks.

I slip the panties up my legs. Feeling the silky materials against my skin. It feels so seductive and wrong but so good at the same time. Sliding them on over my cock and bottom is such a weird feeling. Yet knowing they are Jo's and the red silky one she just had on too is twisting my thoughts. Especially with her right beside me watching as I put them on. As soon as they are on she slides her hand over my crotch feeling my cock through them.

"Mumm I like that. God what a turn on that is. You look so hot in them, so sexy. Does it turn you on too?"

My cock is so fucking hard I'm ready to scream. I am almost ready to cum just from her rubbing my cock through the panties.

"Oh my god Jo, I am almost ready to cum from you touching me with them on."

"Do it Dick cum in my panties. Come on baby cum for me."

After about ten strokes from her hand. I cum on my belly in her panties. She continues to rub my cock the cum oozing through the material. Jo moves in closer examining the mess I have made in her panties. Then licks the material sucking my cum through it. Pulls the band down exposing the head and part of the shaft. She licks up all the cum she can then taking the head in her mouth. Sucking the last few drops from the head. I shiver as her lips and tongue work the tender head over.

"Holy fuck Jo that was amazing."

"Mumm liked that huh?"

"I was reluctant at first but, holy shit that was crazy fucking wild."

"I liked it almost as much as you. I cum rubbing my pussy at the same time. That was hot as hell. How would you feel about wearing some for me again sometime?"

"I don't know still a bit kinky for me. I did enjoy it this time and I love seeing you in them but wearing them is a whole different deal."

"Well I get totally turned on seeing you in them."

Again she has me wrapped around her little finger. I'd do anything for her or let her do anything to me. Only I'm still having issues with her wanting two or three guys at once. I can't get that out of my brain. I'm excited about going tomorrow to test for my drivers license. So much to absorb and consider my mind is spinning.

Part 18 to follow

12