All Comments on 'My Cousin Valerie Ch. 04'

by LoveAE

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Mark737Mark737almost 11 years ago
Nice!

Good to see that you finished it. Or at least didn't leave us hanging any longer. I had to go back and read the previous chapter to refresh my memory. Had it not been for the cousins part. You made it sound like an actual love story between two people discovering each other. If that is what you were going for. Then it worked. It had the desired effect on me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very hot!

I loved this story, especially the end! The passion reminds me of when my brother and I had sex for the first time... I hope she gets pregnant like I did! ;) Dying to see what happens next.

incorrigible1incorrigible1almost 11 years ago
Excellent!

Please continue this series. I really enjoyed reading it.

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

she was assaulted right? thats why she broke up with the ex.

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 11 years ago
Than you.

For continuing. You write well and these are great characters. This has all the elements a taboo story should have. They just didn't fall into bed, they have real fears, love, and hopes. Please continue and don't leave us waiting too long!

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXalmost 11 years ago
More Please and Hopefully Soon

Great Story and nice read, I am looking forward to finding out what is troubling Val, and of course how her Mom and Sister will take the news, but I have no doubts they both already have a good idea about it being reality!! Thanks Again and hope to see more soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't know why...

...I stayed with this story to this point. She's psycho and he's an ass for taking all her crap. Figure out what you're going to do with these characters in a "normal" sense, cuz I've had about enough of them.

Marvin

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Intrigued....

I'm glad these two were finally able to take their relationship to the next level, and that they are serious about being together in the real world, so much so that they are contemplating telling their family. I'm intrigued to know what it is that has had Valerie so pent up about making love up until this point. I had thought that perhaps despite all evidence to the contrary, she'd actually never gone all the way so to speak, holding out for Ethan, but it would seem that's not the case, so all I can think that she was assaulted at some point. I'm hoping you update soon, to explain what her issue is. I'm also anxious to see how the family reacts to their news.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it

Please continue . Love the playfulness they have together .THANKS

smitty4338smitty4338almost 11 years ago
Awesome

Thank you so much for the story so far,I loved the slow build up and playfulness between the two of them. Please continue their story and hopefully soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

This is one of the better series I have read here. Truly a great build up to this point . Please continue to write this story.

CastawayCloudCastawayCloudalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

LoveAE has a real talent for capturing my interest both in and out of the bedroom, the segments between those stormy, passionate scenes are just as rich for making us question both our morality and the consequences that lie ahead for the characters in the story. What waits for us beyond this chapter is up to the masterful keystrokes of the author.

I must admit I was shocked to read that the author had a lack of inspiration, because what I've been reading inspires me to excel and do better in my own literary pursuits. In addition, kudos to the editor of this fine piece of work!

Bravo! (Encore, even? Ha!)

CastawayCloud

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ahhhhh so good!

It was so worth the wait! Can't wait for da next updated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Give me MORE, MORE, MORE!!!! FASTER, FASTER, FASTER!!!!

What a story. It's good to see the family love and really makes me wonder how many cousins, brothers & sisters, and other family members have hooked-up thru the years and living as families. Who is taking care (sexually) of Val's mother? Perhaps the loving Ethan can make a run at his aunt with Val's approval. What about the sisters in this story? NOT too crazy but perhaps one or two.

Keep up the good writing.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Teasers.

Can't make up my mind who is the greater teaser, LoveAE or Valerie.

Between them they just took a big slice out of my afternoon.

Monumentally impressed.

AmungaAmungaover 10 years ago
Can't wait

Another great chapter!! Cant wait until the next! 5 stars

WistempWistempover 10 years ago
WE WANT CHAPTER FIVE!

WE WANT CHAPTER FIVE! WE WANT CHAPTER FIVE! WE WANT CHAPTER FIVE! WE WANT CHAPTER FIVE! Seriously, this whole story has been terrific - so much so that WE WANT CHAPTER FIVE!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 10 years ago
Loved it!

I just loved the slow build up, how at the end their sexual chemistry led them to the natural conclusion. I, undoubtedly with many other readers out there, can't wait for the next chapter and for the newly minted couple to spill the beans to their family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not to good

still say the story died in chapter one with all of vals teasing at the pool, it just went down hill from there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome chapter

this was such a good chapter and a vary wonderful series it has a good story with it and a surprise character development which is vary rarely seen on this site i cant wait for chapter 5

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 9 years ago
Another Excellent Chapter!

I'm glad you have decided to continue with this series, though if you decide to leave things here, I am happy too, because Chapter 4 finishes the story in more or less a high note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the finish

I would like to see where this could go regarding family their love living together. It finished on a high just think there could be more

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
Great Story

This is a good place to end, but I think everyone would love to see you continue this. I know I do.

Rapier875Rapier875about 8 years ago
Wonderful story !

Nearly 4 chapters of teasing foreplay, but what a great climax - pun intended !

Please continue, I need to know what happened when they told their families and how things progressed when they moved in together.

Well worth 5 stars for everything you've written so far !

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
Dramatic

Loved the beginning and the end. Don't get me wrong it was all good. Hope to read more from these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ch. 5?

I know I'm 4 years late but I've just finished reading all 4 chapters and have loved all of them. I feel like you could add more to this trilogy by making another chapter, and I'd love to read another chapter as many others would too.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
More please

you have to finish this wonderful story. So very hot and sexy to see two cousins so much in love. I want to know what happens from here.

Please

Rapier875Rapier875almost 4 years ago
Story line was good, but.....

....the character of Val was just too spiteful.

Teasing and joking around is fine, but her character took things to a nasty level.

For me, it ruined everything .

Rapier

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous