All Comments on 'My Cousin's Secret'

by blackbeltninja

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue

Liked it. Wish it was a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Refreshingly different.

As soon as she said she wanted to be fucked in the arse I was ready to give up as the story seemed to have lost any credibility it may have had. However, once the reason became obvious then the story became worth reading again. Normally I dislike gay stories intensely but this is........ well, different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very nice story ...... I think they both should explore her body more and Yes, he should suck her cock so she really knows he loves her as she is. I hope you write more and that they become very sexually active. Thanks.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
A very pleasant surprise

This one was something special in this segment of LT. You don't come across lots of TG suff of this quality either. Somehow you managed to capture a great love story with a neat twist and did it in a short tale. I do hope you expand these two a bit more in the future as this has great potential, both for bodily pleasure as well as psychologically.

A great story well deserved of the 5*.

Hope to see more of this and your other stories!

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 8 years ago
I really hope you continue

This was really good but far too short, it's begging for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed reading it. It is exactly what I've been looking for and it is great to find someone who can write something I truly enjoy. Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3

Surprise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hmm

She isn't transgender, The technical term is Hermaphrodite "a person or animal having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics, either abnormally or (in the case of some organisms) as the natural condition. "

Hermaphrodites are extremely rare, but they do happen..

Good story, well written, would like more..

blackbeltninjablackbeltninjaover 8 years agoAuthor
For the anon that called Katy a hermaphrodite:

Dictionary.com defines transgender as: noting or relating to a person whose gender identity does not correspond to that person’s biological sex assigned at birth: the transgender movement; transgender rights. Maybe I did not make it clear enough, but intention was to imply that she chose to undergo hormone replacement therapy at an early age. I understand that I did not explicitly say that but I did provide subtle hints. Katy does not have the genitalia of both a male and a female (although that would be kind of interesting, new idea for a story?). Thank you for pointing this out to me though, I will remember to address this in any sequels if I choose to write them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

That was great! Please continue this as a series!!!

Keep up the hard work !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More! More! More!

That was really hot! I shot a load at "Instead of my fingers plunging deep into a soaking wet vagina, my hand closed around a two inch long flaccid penis". I hope you expand the story.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Different certainly !

You really to expand on this. Does she have both sex organs or only one ? Is 'she' a girl or a boy ? What ?

Please do write more, you've made a good start and I'd really like to you take this further.

A very good start !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Biggest plot twist I have ever witnessed

Rapier875Rapier875about 8 years ago
You have just got to write more !

This far too good a story to only last one chapter.

You really must write at least one more.

Please don't leave it for too long.

Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

I didnt have a clue about the secret till the sex scene, its the first incest story like this I've stumbled across and i loved it (trying to word this so that i don't give away the secret to anyone,lol ) keep writing more, would love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Top Ten Anime Plot Twists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anal?

I hate anal!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I dont generally read TG stories but though it is a theme here, it really is not the biggest part of the story. What you have written is a wonderful story of love and romance. The reader likes the characters. If a reader doesnt read this story and feel the emotions then they missed a lot. The story leaves you wanting to know if Katy goes through total transformation and how they work through it together. Too often sex, while important in an erotic story, becomes the only focus and the story is just a drab rehash of old plots. Bravo to the author from an old straight guy that appreciates love and sex are often two halves of a whole no matter what or who the characters are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cool story about cousins with a surprise, 'her' cock should be bigger, second chapter can go into sex with each other, him becoming 'Bi'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous