My Cuckold History

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jj62
jj62
56 Followers

I asked her what that was for and she just told me, "Because I love you."

It was now gone 3:00am and we collapsed on the bed. I had to know—had to. "So tell me about your night..."

She told me how after I had gone they had obviously kissed for a while and then as he put the finishing touches to dinner they chatted in the kitchen over a glass or two of wine. She told me how over dinner he kept reaching for her hand and holding it. Which she said drove her wild!

Continuing she said they talked about me and how I was OK with her doing this and that after dinner they had enjoyed a very passionate session on the sofa.

"Did...Did you let him?" I asked. "You know..."

"Did you want me to let him?" she replied, testing the water I guess.

I remember trying desperately to get the words out in the right way...

"I...ugh...y...well yes," I managed to stutter out.

She smiled and got up and retrieved her handbag from the floor. Passing it to me she said, "Take a look if you want to."

I reached inside and retrieved the condom box.

"Go on," she teased.

Opening it up I tipped the contents out onto the bed.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten—I counted the condoms in the packs. Then looking at the box I noticed the original number...12.

"Yes we did...twice." My wife leaned over and kissed me.

"Does that make you horny?" she asked, I guess already knowing the reply.

"Was he good?" I asked.

Taking my cock in hand she began to masturbate me.

"Mmmm, he was very good...really good, and before you ask, yes he was big, bigger than you, but that doesn't mean I don't still love your cock."

I went to try and climb on top of her but she stopped me and told me she was all done as far as sex was concerned for the night.

She did however continue playing with my cock as she told me how she first held his cock, sucked it as she gave him a long slow blow job, then had let him fuck her. She told me how she had cum three times the first time and twice more later on when he had fucked the second time from behind.

She teased me on and on about how good his cock had felt until I could hold on no longer and came myself in a shuddering orgasm. She filled in the last of the details of the night as she played with the cum which had landed on my stomach.

"So do you want to see him again?" I plucked up the courage to ask.

Smiling at me she said, "What do you think?"

"I think you do, and I want you too as well."

"Mmmm, that would be nice...having a boyfriend on the side."

Giving me one last kiss she dried me off with the quilt and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

*****

Just as a note about the gestation of this story. Early parts I wrote as kind of a diary (for my old age thrills). Later on I bring the story right up to date on why we put the cuckold part of or relationship on hold for a while...

Part 3: Her evolving relationship.

The next day thankfully was a Saturday and we slept in until nearly lunchtime. I woke first and went downstairs and made some coffee and toast for us both and brought it back up to bed. We chatted about the events of the night before and how much it was a turn on for us both. My wife admitted that the thought that she could have a boyfriend as well as a husband was an incredible turn on for her.

She asked me if I had minded her bringing him out to meet me and I replied that although I hadn't been ready for it, it had been a huge turn on to have to come face to face with the man who had so recently been, how shall I put it?...intimate with her.

My wife laughed at that point and added that she was pleased that I could cope with that as it would make things a lot easier for all of us if I could be comfortable with him being around.

Later that day my wife went out to do some food shopping and asked me to find a few websites that dealt specifically with the whole cuckold thing, so that we could have a read together later on. We had talked a lot previously about cuckolding and printed stories off that had a cuckold theme, but never actually looked over sites together.

I suspect that she must have known that I already had a list of favourites and so I spent an hour or so looking at posts that I thought would be the best to show her. One of my favourite sites at the time was a yahoo group called CW.Cobblestone (which I believe has long since gone). There used to be some very good stories and threads from regular contributors on there.

On her return, after helping put everything away, I made us a couple of G&Ts and we spent a couple of hours or so looking at posts and stories on the web. As different aspects came up about cuckolding she would ask me my thoughts on them and duly note them.

Both of us got pretty worked up about what were reading and when we could take no more we made our way up to bed and had a very steamy session. I spent ages going down on her and brought her to a shuddering orgasm before she had me take her from behind. She made a point of telling me that she wanted to do it this way so she could imagine it was her boyfriend as she called him and not me fucking her!

At this point I will jump forward a bit...

I guess over the next couple of months she met up with him at least once a week, usually on Friday nights at his place. My role was usually the same, to drive her over to him, and then wait for her call to pick her up. At this point, other than a couple of kisses I had not actually seen anything major take place, as I was always driving around as they had their fun.

The change came when my wife told me he had asked about her staying overnight. She was testing me out, to see if I would object to them actually staying together overnight. I told her that although the thought turned me on, I wasn't sure how I would be able to handle her being away all night. We talked and talked about it and I could tell it was what she really wanted as well...to spend the whole night with her lover.

Finally she asked me how I would feel if he came to our house rather than her having to go over to his place. I thought about it and asked if she would want me to go out and leave them alone. She told me that although she hadn't discussed this with him; as long as I didn't intrude then she was pretty sure he would be OK with me being around. Teasingly she added, "It's not too much to ask is it?...I really want to spend the whole night with him."

Seeing how turned on she was by the whole thought I agreed. Besides, I would also get to see her with him and for some reason it seemed better to do this at our house where I was comfortable than at his place...It seemed the next logical step.

I left my wife to tell him the news which she did by phone while she took a long bath. She was really happy when she came out of the bathroom. "He's staying over on Saturday night," she announced.

In the build up to Saturday we discussed how she would like things to go. I asked her would they actually let me watch them have sex to which she told me that was probably not likely, and not to rush things.

On Saturday morning I helped her change the bedclothes and tidy up in preparation for his visit. In the afternoon my wife suggested I gather up whatever I may need and go put it in the spare room, so I wouldn't need to interrupt them later that night. It was such a strange feeling, selecting a change of clothes and moving my toothbrush, toothpaste and wash bag to one of our spare rooms. Whilst I was doing this she started preparing the meal she was cooking for us.

At around 6:00pm she started to get ready. We carried on our routine of her bathing and me selecting her clothes. My cock was literally straining out of my boxers as I selected the underwear she would be wearing for her boyfriend.

Nervously I couldn't help looking at the clock. All sorts of things ran through my head, mostly about how awkward would I feel having him here? What the hell would we talk about? How would they both treat me? Usual cuckold angst!

As I helped her dress I embraced her and ran my hands down her back and onto her ass, trying to bring her in close for a kiss and if I'm truthful a fondle. She gave me the briefest kiss on the lips before taking hold of my hands and removing them from her ass.

"Ah. Ah sweetie. Not for you tonight," she teased and told me to go down and check on the oven.

Finally around 8:00pm I heard his car pull up in the driveway.

My wife checked her appearance in the mirror one last time before she opened the door for him whilst I waited in the living room. I knew they were kissing out in the hall as it took some minutes before she finally led him into the living room. He smiled and said, "Hi."

Returning the pleasantries we made some very brief small talk. I noticed he now had one arm around my wife's waist while in his other hand he still held a small overnight bag. My wife looked directly at and smiled as she said, "Honey, why don't you take this upstairs to our bedroom for Robert. Then we can all relax and have some drinks."

I made a kind of mumbled apology about being so rude as not to take his bag beforehand and carried it upstairs to what had been up until this point, our bedroom. I put it down beside the bed and took a huge deep breath. Wow—was this weird and surreal!

I took a few moments to regain my composure before I slowly made my way back downstairs. They had moved onto the settee and she was snuggled in close whilst they laughed about something or other one of them had said. It took a moment before they realised I had returned to the room.

"Thanks honey," my wife said before continuing, "Why don't you fetch us all some drinks from the kitchen. What would you like Robert?"

"Scotch on the rocks please."

"A scotch for Robert and I'll have a glass of shiraz. And just have a quick check on the oven again babe." As she finished talking I noticed her hand drop down onto his thigh and give it a slight squeeze.

I was slowly coming to terms with the situation in hand. Once in the kitchen I checked on the roast lamb, then poured a generous Scotch on the rocks out and did likewise with the shiraz. I opened a bottle of beer for myself and carried all three drinks back through to the living room.

It was a very surreal scene and one I would play back endlessly in my mind, even now I can remember it like it was just yesterday.

They seemed like a couple so naturally as they snuggled up together, her almost doting on his every word. Whilst I sat across from them, almost like the unwanted friend who doesn't know when to leave.

At last dinner was ready and I helped my wife dish it out and take it to the table. Maybe I was being a little paranoid, but she had deliberately seated him where I normally sat. Almost as if to reinforce the message that he has replaced you for tonight at least.

*****

Conversation flowed surprisingly well as we ate and all the time I was feeling more and more comfortable. In fact when we had all finished, it was me who volunteered to clear away the dishes. "Why don't you both go and relax by the fire," I had said as I carried out the first of the dirty plates to the kitchen.

My wife took two glasses and the half empty bottle of wine from the table and led Robert through to the living room.

It took me about 15 minutes to load the dishwasher and clear the table. The living room door was shut almost all the way and the lights were dimmed way down low. Letting my eyes adjust to the lighting I peeked through the crack in the door. They were both on the sofa kissing passionately and the light from the flickering flames seemed to dance all around them. I remained glued to the spot watching as he ran his hands up my wife's body, slowly reaching her breasts and caressing them. I heard a moan of pleasure come from her mouth as she in turn allowed him greater access.

I had to do it...I couldn't just stand out there all night and watch so I knocked on the door and entered. I don't know what I expected them to do. Perhaps a part of me thought they would behave like frightened teenagers who had just been rumbled. Instead they didn't even break their kiss. I walked as quietly as I could over to my seat watching as his hands carried on caressing her breasts. It was then that I noticed my wife's hands slowly move down and touch him through his trousers. Deftly she began running the palm of her hand up and down his cock, right there, right in front of me. Wow—this truly was cuckold heaven!

Finally they broke their kiss. My wife smiled across at me and joked that she hadn't heard me come in. I knew she was just teasing me as she was still toying with his cock as she spoke. It was obvious that they were both quite worked up now as my wife whispered something into Robert's ear and slowly moved out of his grasp until she was standing.

I can quite honestly say that what followed was one of my favourite all time moments as a cuckold. Looking directly at me she slowly...oh so slowly...undid the buttons on her skirt. Then, almost as if performing a striptease, she wiggled it down her legs and stepped out of it. Next, moving her gaze to her lover she one by one undid the buttons on her blouse before taking it off and discarding it on the floor.

She turned to face me and undid the clasp on the front of her bra. Almost teasingly she let it fall, exposing one breast at a time.

I looked directly into her eyes and she brought her finger to her mouth as if to say shhh.

Here she was just ten feet away from me looking as sexy as I think I have ever seen her. Dressed only in her black g-string panties I watched intently as the light from the fire flickered over the scene unfolding before me. She ran her hands very slowly over her breasts as she gave me a wicked smile. Then turning back to her lover, she straddled his lap. They began a deep passionate kiss as she ground her pussy against his cock. I saw his hands come round and caress her ass as she rode him slowly almost in slow motion. Every now and then I could hear her moans of pleasure as he began to kiss and play with her breasts.

This was like watching the best porn film you could imagine and in 3D! My cock was twitching and there were moments when I thought I would cum without even touching myself. Once again they broke their kiss and my wife slowly raised herself up and off his lap.

Very deliberately she undid the buttons on his shirt and kissed his chest as she did so. Then, taking a kneeling position in front of him, she undid his trouser belt and waistband. Moving slightly to the left, I'm sure to give me a better view, she ever so slowly grasped his zipper and edged it down. My eyes made contact with his as he raised himself up a little, allowing my wife to ease his trousers down to his ankles. Once they were off she casually raised them up, almost like a trophy and cast them, along with his socks to the far side of the sofa.

I watched, almost bursting as I did so, as her fingers ran up and down the outline of his cock. Then she deftly reached inside his boxer shorts and brought his cock out. She looked at it almost lovingly as she ran her fingers down the length of his shaft, it was as if she was showing it off to me. I could see even in the dim light that he was quite big, bigger and thicker than me! This isn't like some of the stories you read where the hubby has a really tiny cock and the lover is ten inches or so. I am however man enough to admit that he was bigger than me, if I had to guess I'd say he would have been around eight verses my own five, but very thick with it.

She ran her hands up and down his cock a few times and gently brought the tip of it to her mouth. In a really tender way she kissed it two or three times before she eased it slowly into her mouth. I'm sure she had forgotten about me now as I watched her begin to suck on his cock almost greedily. It was his pleasure she was thinking about not mine. I watched intently as her head bobbed up and down on his glistening cock. I thought at one point he had cum as he let out a particularly loud gasp of pleasure. But moments later, without ever taking his cock from her mouth she began again. Finally I guess she could sense he wouldn't hold out much longer if she carried on and she released his cock from her velvet mouth. Still holding it in her right hand she looked back at me and smiled.

"Honey, why don't you run up and turn the bed down for us...oh and would you mind taking all these clothes up too?" she said nodding in the direction of the discarded clothes.

Almost in a trance I got up and picked up her blouse, skirt and bra and more tellingly his shirt, trousers and socks. Silently I made my way out into the hall, very aware that they were both watching me as I went. Upon entering the bedroom I switched on one of the bedside lights and piled the clothes down on the bed. I hadn't been asked to but almost automatically I folded each item of clothing and placed it neatly on the chair in the corner. Next I pulled the quilt back and stopped to survey the room.

My attention was suddenly broken when from behind me I heard my wife say, "Thanks honey...be a sweetie and bring us up a new bottle of wine and two glasses would you?"

I turned to see them just inside the entrance to the room. My wife was stood there in just her g-string and Robert was behind her, his arms wrapped around her waist. "Of course," I said and she smiled at me as I walked past them and out to the stairway.

Once downstairs I retrieved a bottle of white wine from the fridge and opened it, pausing only to pick up two fresh wine glasses before heading back up. The door to the bedroom was shut when I got there so I knocked...nothing. I knocked a little harder this time and heard them laughing about something before my wife finally said, "Come in."

I entered the room to see that they were both now on the bed...this time both naked. Her panties and his boxers lay strewn on the floor beside them. My wife lay on her side cuddled up to him, her head on his chest and with her hand once again wrapped around his hard cock.

"Thanks babe, put it down over there by the clock," she said almost matte- of-factly.

As I put the bottle and glasses down I glanced at the clock and noticed it was only just gone 11:30pm. I stood there for a moment not quite knowing what to do next. Glancing around I saw my wife was now kissing his chest and running her hand up and down his cock, expertly masturbating him.

I suddenly noticed he was looking at me and he had a kind of reassured smile on his face. He didn't have to say anything; you could see what he was thinking...Yes I'm here in your bed with your wife and it's me who will be fucking her.

Reluctantly my wife broke away from him and got up and walked towards me. I couldn't help it but my eyes remained fixed on her pussy. I noticed the almost perfect thin line of pubic hair that covered just a small part of her, the rest shaved especially for him. She took me by the hand and gently led me towards the door. "Night babe," she whispered in my ear and then gave me the faintest kiss on the cheek.

"N...night," I kind of stammered and made my exit, noticing she was closing the door behind me as I went.

I returned downstairs and finished tidying up the kitchen. Then with another beer in hand I switched the TV on low and started watching a late night film on Sky. I must have dozed off as I awoke around 1:00am. Slowly I made my way upstairs, this time though I walked past what was our bedroom door and into the next room...the spare room!

*****

I undressed and lay there in bed for a while with a thousand erotic thoughts running through my head. Every now and then I could hear a faint noise coming from the room next door, which only served as a reminder that my wife was sharing our bed with her lover. I began stroking my cock as I listened for each and every sound. Gradually it got a little louder and louder. I could hear my wife's passionate cries as he started fucking her for what must be at least the second time that night. I'm not ashamed to say I came long and hard as I listened to them fuck in the next room. Every cry from my wife just reinforced the fact that she preferred at this time at least, to be with him rather than me.

jj62
jj62
56 Followers