My Cuckold History

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That hasn't stopped her flirting with other men and she is the first to admit that it is very difficult not to slip back into the lifestyle. But so far we have not been tempted to do so on a regular or long-term basis. My wife was never one for 'one night stands'. There have been a few occasions since that she has met someone whilst on a night out and ended up having a kiss (or a little bit more) but it ended there and she always tells me afterwards. Neither of us rules out the possibility that we may return to it one day, but for the time being we use our memories to remind us of the good parts.

As an aside I'm sure most people will also realise that you have to kiss a good few frogs to get a prince, and that is certainly true of the cuckold lifestyle. There are quite a few people out there who say one thing and mean another. That is, have their own hidden agenda.

One of our less successful meetings we had ended up with us having to change all our phone numbers because the guy who seemed so nice at first turned out to be a complete control freak and very quickly started demanding more and more endless texts on the mobile and phone calls at all hours. Thankfully we hadn't gone far enough down the line with him to invite him into our home so no real damage was done. But it did serve to act as a warning that sometimes people are not all they seem!

And should he ever read this...Yes, you were a complete asshole!

Part 6: Lessons purely from our experience...

Top-line good points:

Real, and I mean true, excitement. I can honestly say that when things went well it was the most exciting thing I've ever done sexually. My wife would also agree with that and she was the one getting the full service so to speak (LOL).

The memories and the knowledge that we did this.

The build-up to a meeting.

The rituals you go through IE: selecting what your wife will wear for her date.

The sheer enjoyment derived from seeing your wife having a great time in another man's arms. (Yup, you have to be a cuckold to get your head round this I know.)

Top-line bad points:

Emotional rollercoaster that can get out of hand if you're not careful.

It takes a while before you can truly trust the person you decide should share in your relationship.

Jealousy. Yes, even though you desire this you still feel really jealous at times.

Like it or not, you're are risking your partner becoming emotionally involved.

Essentials:

A very strong relationship in the first place.

Both of you must truly want to do this.

Be prepared for lots of times that just don't go as planned for one reason or another or just don't live up to expectations.

Trust in your partner.

Always be truthful with each other and talk about each other's feelings.

*****

Please do rate my story, and comment on it if you have something to say. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away.

jj