All Comments on 'My Cuckold Life Ch. 01'

by mumbai_cuckold

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just stop

You can't write. At least, you can't write English. Write in whatever language it is you speak for whatever sick fucks like this kind of thing that speak it and don't trash up the English site. We've got enough trash of our own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Terrible.

Horrible. I skipped to the end just so I could add a comment. Horrible English. Get someone to proof read. Terrible story. Just no. No.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Get lost idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
All Indian husbands are cuckolds, and all Indian wives are whores.

They adopted this culture from the British.

Now, if we could just find evidence that St. Patrick visited Pakistan . . ., but then, we still couldn't share a beer.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
I agree with one of the comments...

I agree with one of the comments: "All Indian husbands are cuckolds, and all Indian wives are whores."...So these stories are like "copy and paste" sometimes not even the names are changed...And must be written by people who hate Indian and take pleasure in degrading them to this level...But they should write these stories in their native language and not bothering us..1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
from the old one

If you want to be a cuckold by all means do so. But do not impose this semiliterate nonsense on readers.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

My man wants to fuck a Indian woman any volunteers?

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 8 years ago
I'm impressed.

While it's obvious English isn't your first language (or second, or third) your story is far more literate than I have ever been in another language.

I think a little more time should have been spent with the couple exploring what they both want out of this before actually realizing it. If it's what they both want, then fine, but they need to set some guidelines.

As to the other commentators, are you fucking stupid? READ THE HEADING! "LOVING WIVES - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." That suggests that the sluts and their husbands are okay with what's going on. If these stories were real, your opinions would mean nothing to them, your input would not be required or welcomed if truth be told, half of these wimp cuckolds could kick your judgemental asses from here to Mumbai and back if you lipped off to them.

What do you expect here? Why do you read this and expect something different? You just feel the need to bash someone, bombard them with racist epithets, and feel better about your own pathetic lives?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
don't let the Shiv Sena know

they will cut Javed's cock and shove it down his throat

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
To @PolyLvr...

To @PolyLvr...You said: "As to the other commentators, are you fucking stupid?", is to say that you are the only clever and enlightened person in LW? But a smart person would make his/her comment, and let the other persons have their free opinions...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Looking forward to chapter 2

Thanks for writing and posting this story. I am looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To those who are degrading all Indians...

I have one thing to say to you. Go fuck yourself.

Maybe less than 1% of these horrible stories are written by actual Indians becoz - hey sickos exist everywhere.

Most of these are written by Pakis or some other hateful fucks who have nothing better to do than to write this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
what's the matter vastiesmith2

Your man getting tired of slurping the drippings, left by your bulls, from your vile cunt. Don't blame him, anything even an Indian would be better than what you have to offer.

Didn't read this farce. Not interested in the Cuckold Life Style. I'll leave that up to the whore vastiesmith2 and that cuckie PolyLvr, Seems like they love wallowing in the filthy slimy sewer.

That wasn't very nice thing to say about you was it PolyLvr. Maybe next time you think twice before bashing others for having a different opinion from yours. But then, I don't expect a dimwit like you to understand, and you'll repeat the same mistake over and over, won't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Your an embaressment

Your an embaressment to indian men everywhere. Kindly go fuck yourself because no one else will, not even your wife. Also your a terrible writer.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Re: Your an embaressment (Anonymous comment)

Anonymous, when you learn how to spell you just might be in a position to criticise other people's use of the English language.

Just think, there are more English speakers in India than in any other country on the planet. And lots of them know how to use an apostrophe to contract You Are (making it you're since you obviously don't know) and they also know how to spell embarrassment which you clearly do not. Also, it would be a good idea to remember that a country's name starts with a capital. It is India, not india.

Which country's schooling system failed to educate you? Probably best you stay anonymous so that nobody finds out.

D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

good LW and cuck story don't you thing so dear annony? You know like what your wife did to you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is everyone in India an idiot?

Every story I've read here lately that involves someone from India makes Indians look like complete fools. I don't get it? Terrible story with really unlikeable characters. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Learn how to write the difference between Your and You're in correct English you indian haters. Priyanka is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Copy and paste

I have seen this story appear multiple times on this website, each time by someone under a different guise. My humble request to all India haters : please improve your quality of literature and start writing new stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Will you ever contribute anything new? Or are you just committed to.....

....repeating the same story again and again and again and again and again....just changing a couple of names and perhaps some minor location or work detail?

Y'see contributing means you have to actually write something new. If you've no more I,agitation than this, why not take a trip and find a new story to tell.

If not that, why not JUST STOP???

This...this is just insulting and you should be embarrassed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
mumbai-cuckold real name......

mumbai-cuckold real name is javed from lahore,who only fuck the whores of la -hoe and is living a fantacy.

shang40shang40almost 8 years ago
बाईकवरील मिठी

माझ्या रसदार बायकोने परागच्या मागे बाईकवर बसून दोन्ही हातांनी घट्ट मिठी मारली व त्यातून सुरू झाला त्यांचा बेधुंद प्रणय

त्या रात्री हिला पूर्ण नागडी करून परागने तिला उचलले व नंतर खेचत बेडवर नेले व मांड्या फाकवून तिच्या रसाळ योनीचा रात्रभर समाचार घेतला

बाईकवरील मिठी फलद्रुप झाली

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous