My Cuckold Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Aniket and Priyanka embark on a cuckold relationship.
8.5k words
3.84
52.5k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Aniket and my wife is Priyanka. I am 32 and Priyanka is 30. I work in an IT company and Priyanka works in a call center. We both stay in Thane. We have been married for 8 years. We are a happy couple although our sex life isn't that great. Although Priyanka has never complained to me, sometimes I can't satisfy her with my small 5 inch cock. And it was this inferiority complex that first seeded cuckold fantasies in my mind. Initially I just chatted in the chat rooms about being cuckolded. Priyanka knew about this, but she just laughed about it. She didn't take it seriously; she thought this kind of idea is absurd and impossible to follow in practical life. But she didn't stop me from chatting.

This went on for almost a year before I finally met Javed Shaikh. Javed was a businessman from Thane. He had lot of construction business in and around Thane. He was quite rich and had lot of powerful political connections. He was 38 and divorced and stayed alone in a 3 BHK flat in Hiranandani estate Thane. We chatted for the first time and unlike most of the other chatters, he sounded very decent to me. All the other chatters just wanted to see my Priyanka's pictures, chat about her and they wanted her number. But Javed came across as a very decent person and he didn't even asked for my wife's pictures. We chatted on normal topics although Javed was well aware of my cuckold fantasies. We chatted regularly for about 3 months and Javed just wanted to know more about both of us. After chatting for almost 3 months, Javed finally asked me for Priyanka's pictures. And I knew right from that he was hooked on to her. I was watching him on the web cam and his reaction said it all.

Priyanka is a bit healthy and plump. She is a bit like south Indian actresses. She has big 36 D boobs and she is quite healthy at 36 30 38 figure. Her thighs are big and fleshy. Javed was quite clearly hooked on to her as I watched her on the web cam. He said that he had never liked skinny women and he thought Priyanka and perfect sexy woman. And as he talked about her lovely boobs and her sexy ass, my cock was erect as I watched him talking about my wife's assets.

After around a month or so, when we were chatting, Priyanka suddenly came in the room and for the first time saw Javed on the web cam. She didn't show any emotion, but asked me who he was. I told her about Javed's background and praised him a bit. Javed was as handsome as they get. He was dark, but had a muscular body. His chest was covered with thick black hair and his stomach was flat unlike my potbellied one. He was very large man standing at 6'2″. For a moment, Priyanka looked on the web cam and then turned away. But even I knew that Javed has struck a chord with my wife.

It was Monday evening and I didn't get chance to chat with Javed till Friday evening. I logged on Friday night just after we had finished dinner and started chatting with Javed. To my utter surprise, Priyanka walked in the bedroom and sat beside me. She was wearing a pink colored satin night gown. It was sleeveless and very transparent. Her breasts were almost half visible through it and she was not wearing any bra under it. So the shape of her breasts was quite clearly visible from the gown. I was sitting on the bed in front of my laptop as she sat down beside me. Her lovely black hair was open and spread on one side of her shoulders.

"What do you chat with him?" She leaned against me and slowly kissed me. I turned towards her and smiled at her.

"Why do you want to know?" I had just logged into the yahoo messenger now and messaged Javed. He was online now.

"Well considering you chat about me, I have a right to know, isn't it?" She had a point there and I conceded it.

"Well mostly he just wants to know about you and me. He wants to know what you like, what do you eat, what you wear etc. etc." I was waiting for Javed's reply.

Priyanka looked in my eyes and was a bit sharp when she replied.

"You mean to say that you have been chatting with him for almost 4-5 months and all you have talked to each other is what I like, what I wear? That's it?" She had a sarcastic smile on her face. I wondered what I should tell her. Recently our chats had not exactly been platonic. He had expressed his desire for Priyanka's body and in so many words had expressed his desire to fuck her. He had expressed his desire to bury his head in her big breasts and suck them till she screamed in delight. And he had expressed his desire to fuck and pleasure my wife with his massive 9 inch thick cock till she screamed in pleasure. And I had had a raging hard on as I imagined Javed's massive cock buried deep in Priyanka's cunt.

"Well he is kind of interested in you. He thinks you are absolutely sexy and hot woman. He wants to meet you socially." Now Javed had messaged me back. I noticed a distinct blush on Priyanka's face as I told her.

"He is interested in meeting with me socially? Do you really believe that this rich handsome businessman really wants that? Impossible, don't forget our middle class background" She was a bit incredulous as she said this.

"Well he is interested in meeting you personally as well, but then I told him that you have to agree for that." I took my breath in and waited for her reaction. To my utter surprise, her reaction was very calm. She was looking straight into my eyes.

"So you don't mind if I meet him personally? Are you really serious about your cuckold fantasies? What do you do if somehow I want to turn them into reality?" I really couldn't believe that our conservation was going this way. I swallowed and then replied.

"Well I don't mind it as long as you are fine with that." Priyanka slowly moved and she sat in my lap.

"So tell me, how is Javed? That's his name, isn't it?" She turned and looked at the web cam. I rested my hand around her waist and then slowly kissed her neck. Her sexy half naked breasts were raising and falling in front of my eyes.

"Yes, his name is Javed. He is a nice person." Priyanka wrapped her hands around my neck and looked into my eyes.

"Just nice? That's it? I know that you have chatted with lot of men, but he is the only one you are still chatting with. What is so special about him? She moved her finger in her hair and slowly tucked a band of hair behind her ear.

"Well you have seen him, isn't it? He is dark and handsome. He has quite a powerful personality. He is rich and powerful. He is quite dominant and aggressive person. And I know that you have always liked dominant men. You often say that I am too timid and shy person. Yes that's true "she replied"

He is aggressive and quite talkative person too. You can say he is quite opposite to me." She moved a bit closer to me as I smelled her perfume.

"You really fancy seeing me with him, isn't it?" She was breathing very heavily suspecting that there is a real chance to

do that with him. I am sure she must be feeling my hot breath on her cleavage too.

"Well, I don't mind if you went around with him." I looked up to her eyes and said heavily. My eyes once again slid down to her lovely breasts. She moved her hand and put it below my chin and raised it so as to look into my eyes.

"Does going around with him also include spreading my legs for him? I mean would you mind if I can't control my self and end up spending time with him in his beds?

She had a cheesy smile on her lips as she said this.

"Why are you asking me that? You were never interested in getting physical with anyone apart from me." I slowly caressed her back.

"Well let's just say I am quite impressed with that guy and I have changed my decision." "Don't forget that I am a human Being too". "Does it really excite you to see me naked with someone else?" Can you handle it?

She slowly pushed me back on the bed so that I was lying down on the bed. She then came on top of me as her breasts were staring in my face.

"Yes darling, it excites me to imagine you naked with someone else." She didn't remove her nighty, but pulled out both of her breasts removing two upper most buttons.

Then she slowly adjusted them so that they were hanging just above my face. Then she took her left breast in her hand and slowly bent forward. I eagerly opened my mouth as she fed her breast in my mouth. I slowly licked her thick uneven nipple as I made it wet with my saliva.

" can you handle the situation if you saw I am allowing him to suck on my nipple like this? Won't you be jealous when I feed my breasts to him rather than you? "I couldn't believe that my Priyanka was talking this dirty with me.

She had always been somewhat conservative and shy. But somehow Javed's sight seemed to have turned her into a shameless woman. She had never talked like this before. I kept licking her nipple and then switched from right to left.

"Honey, I would like you to be happy and satisfied." I said before stuffing her tit in my mouth again.

"So why do you think you can't satisfy me?" She slowly moved her hand behind her and touched my already erect dick. It was already making a tent in my pants. She slowly inserted her hand inside my pant. I was not wearing any underwear and she slowly moved her hand and put it on my dick. The naked touch of her hand on my dick stirred a horny feeling in me. She slowly caressed my dick with her soft hand.

"Is it because this is too small and doesn't stay long?" She laughed as she shook my small penis with her hand.

I moaned as mouth was still feeding on her breasts, but I nodded to her in agreement. She slowly pulled her hand out and then put it behind my neck and pulled out her breast from my mouth. I looked up in her eyes.

"I don't know from where you got that idea, but sometimes I feel like agreeing with you. So is Javed very big down there?" She had a very sexy smile on her face. Both of my hands were slowly caressing her ass.

"He says he is. He says its 9 inch." Her eyes twinkled for a moment. She smiled and slowly ran hands through her open hair. Her lovely big breasts bounced in front of my eyes as she tied a hair with a chop that was lying on the bed.

"So you won't feel jealous if we spend time in bed. What if he starts enlarging the gap between my legs with his big tool "

She tied the hair and then once again pressed my chest with both her hands and caressed it lightly.

I understood she was deliberately making me excited so that I did not back out from my decision of allowing her to enjoy some extra martial fun.

"Darling, I want to see you satisfied and happy." I moved my hands to her breasts and slowly squeezed them. Priyanka looked in my eyes for a moment before replying.

"So is he really interested in meeting me? I mean the kind of money and power he have he must have many other beautiful women around him. I can't understand why he is showing interest about a middle class woman like me who is also a married woman."

"Because of your beauty darling, your beauty" I whispered

"She moaned as I pressed her nipple between my fingers.

"He has explicitly told me that he wishes to be naked in bed with you. But I never thought you would agree, so I never told him anything." Her lips were dry and there was a pink color on her cheeks.

"So if you are really ready from inside then when will you introduce us?" She playfully hit both my hands as I was playing with her breasts and moved them aside.

"Well you have never shown interest in anyone else. So I have been halting him even though he has shown keen interest in meeting you." Priyanka once again bent forward and slowly rubbed her soft breasts against my face.

"Yes, but now I would like to meet him. So can you introduce us?" She bit her lips as I extended my tongue and licked her nipple. I stopped licking her boob and looked up in her beautiful eyes.

"Why don't we go for a dinner with him? He has often invited us for dinner. If you want, we can go for dinner tomorrow." She looked down on me with surprise

"Where do we go?" I wanted to get down to feasting on her tits, but stopped myself.

"He has often suggested we go to Mahesh Lunch home."

She smiled at me.

"So do we go tomorrow?" I nodded once again and pulled her down to bury my head between her lovely breasts.

I was very hard by now and wanted Priyanka to finish what she had started. But instead she pushed her breasts back in her nighty and got up.

"Hey what happened? Don't you want to have sex?" She laughed as she started butting up her nighty.

"Well now that you are going to be a cuckold, you better learn how to control your desires. From now on, I decide whether I will sex with you or not." She gave me a mischievous smile and then went out of the room and I was left wondering what would be the future. So that was the end of that and I had to stuff my cock back in my underwear.

After she had gone out, I called up Javed on phone and asked if he was ok with meeting us tomorrow for dinner. He was absolutely thrilled and agreed to meet us at Mahesh Lunch home. We decided to meet at around 7 so that we have some time to spend with each other. After settling this, I hung up the phone.

Our first meeting in hotel was fairly casual. Priyanka is somewhat conservative. So even though I had asked her to wear some sexy western dresses, she had never worn it. She always preferred to wear salwar kameej or sari occasionally. She even didn't wear sleeveless dresses. It was a real pity as she has nice fleshy fat arms and she looks absolutely sexy when she wears sleeveless.

She was wearing a red colored Punjabi dress that day. Even though it covered her entire body, it was a bit tight and hugged her body tightly and her curves were clearly visible. All through the evening, Javed's eyes were just on my wife's curves. Priyanka is a bit plump, but Javed had said that he liked plump women. And all through the evening, his eyes were assessing my wife's curves and fleshy tits. Every now and then his eyes would rest on her breasts. Soon even Priyanka became aware of his gaze on her tits and she blushed every time he looked on her boobs. But to my surprise, Priyanka even encouraged him by pulling her dupatta high up towards her neck so that it was not covering her breasts. Normally whenever we went out she used to cover her breasts with dupatta, but here she was giving Javed a blatant view of her breasts.

All through the evening, they talked to each other and I was somewhat sidelined although I didn't mind it. Initially Priyanka was a bit shy, but soon she became comfortable with him. In fact as I noticed, she even started enjoying his company. Javed was quite talkative and attractive. She smiled up at him all the time and laughed at all his jokes. Javed ordered non-veg for himself while we ordered veg. We finished our dinner and they were still talking to each other. After we had finished dinner, Javed suggested that we look at his new car and Priyanka responded enthusiastically for this.

She had always loved a car, but right now we couldn't afford it as we had a home loan to repay. But Priyanka had always wanted a car. So the moment Javed suggested seeing his car, she agreed enthusiastically and we all went towards the parking. Javed's car was a brand new Passat. It must have cost him at least 30 lakh. It was shining black in color and absolutely wonderful. As he started showing each feature to Priyanka, she was very excited and asked him lot of questions. Javed answered them with interest and Priyanka also showed very keen interest in his car. This went on for almost 15 minutes before Javed finished.

And it was at that moment I realized something about my wife that I did not realize in all our married life. Power and money excited her like nothing else. She was attracted to powerful men with money. We had often spoken about any other men, but all of them were normal middle class people like me. Javed was the only one who was rich good-looking and powerful. It was no wonder that she had agreed to meet him only. Javed was a builder and he was obviously very rich. He also had lot of political contacts and wielded considerable power. I suddenly remembered how Priyanka's views had changed the moment I had told her about Javed's background.

Javed suggested that he will drive us home and Priyanka once again readily agreed, So Javed opened the doors and I got in the back seat. Priyanka was about to enter when she thought for a moment. Then she said to me.

"Aniket, I will sit in the front seat with Javed. I hope you won't mind. It won't look good if we both sat in the back seat. He is not our driver." I melted away in the brilliant smile she gave me and nodded. She closed the door and then went towards the front seat and opened it. She slid beside Javed in the front seat and closed the door. Her lovely hair was open and spread on her back. Javed smiled at me for a moment and then asked her to fasten the seat belt. She struggled to fasten the belt, so Javed quickly leaned towards her and helped her. As he was doing it, her boobs were pressed against his body and I felt Priyanka blush. So we started and Javed dropped us home in about 15 minutes as there was no traffic. Once again Priyanka needed Javed's help to unfasten the belt. Then we both got out and said bye to Javed and reached home.

From next day, we often started meeting each other. Sometimes we met in hotel for dinner, sometimes for movie. We had already agreed that we will meet together and so I would always with Priyanka whenever they met. This went on for almost 6 months. But after that I started to notice that there was a clear sexual tension between Javed and Priyanka. Sometimes Priyanka would touch him to clear a speck of dust from his shirt. Sometimes he would touch her mid riff while walking besides her

Also, what I had been trying to achieve all through my married life, somehow Javed achieved in just 6 months. Soon after we had met Javed, she bought 5 new salwar kameej. She didn't attach sleeves to any of those. Also she bought 4 sets of top and jeans. 2 of those 4 were sleeveless and she also bought 4 saris with sleeveless blouses for those. This was a real sea change for a shy conservative woman like her. From then on, whenever we met Javed, Priyanka would always wear either western or sleeveless and made sure that Javed had all the view of her sexy fleshy naked arms. And I could clearly sense the sexual tension between them although nothing had happened till now.

One Monday morning though, I got a call from Javed. I was in office at that time.

"Hi Aniket, How are you? Where are you now?" Javed asked me.

"I am in office. Is something wrong?" I moved away from my desk to avoid anyone hearing our conversation.

"I was wondering if you and Priyanka would like to come on a 3 days vacation with me to Alibaug. You know next Monday is a holiday and we 3 could spend great time together. We will go there on Friday evening and come back Monday night. I don't think Priyanka will mind." I smiled at the way he took Priyanka granted. But then I also knew that he was right.

"I guess so. I will talk to Priyanka and call you in half an hour. Is it ok?" I walked towards the cafeteria and sat on an empty table. There was no one else in there, so I could talk freely now.

"Yes sure. I will wait for your call." I ran a hand through my hair.

"But we will need to book a hotel room there." I thought about that.

"Oh don't worry about that. I own a bungalow right on the beach. It has 8 rooms, a swimming pool as well. We will stay there and we can order food from any of the hotels outside."

"I am sure Priyanka would love it." I said and then said bye to him and disconnected the call. Then I immediately called up Priyanka and asked her if she would like this. She seemed more than enthusiastic to the idea and agreed immediately.

After confirming this, I called up Javed once again.