My Cuckold Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Javed, Priyanka is ok with Friday evening. But how will we go there?" I knew that Javed would bring his car along, but I just wanted to confirm it.

"Umm we can go by my car. But I had thought of another plan if you are ok with it. Do you know how to drive car?" I had learned it and even had a driving license.

"Yes, I can drive the car." I replied him.

"Well, then why don't you drive the car? I will come with Priyanka on my new bike. I have imported it from U.S.A just few days before and wanted a long ride with it. Priyanka was very much interested to ride on it. You know how much she likes new car and bike. Is that ok with you?

"The thought of my sexy wife sitting behind Javed and both her hands wrapped around his waist lit up in my mind.

"I am ok with it. I will tell Priyanka about this." We both talked for a few minutes before I disconnected the call.

In the evening, I went home and then told Priyanka about our plan of travel and even thought she didn't show it, I knew that she was somehow excited that she would be traveling alone with Javed. The week end arrived pretty quickly and soon it was Friday. When I reached home, Priyanka opened the door for me and simply bowled me over.

She was wearing a white colored sari with floral designs on it. It was fairly transparent and see-through. She was wearing a block colored sleeveless blouse under it. Her hair was tied using a chop and spread on her back. She was wearing a gajra in her hair and she had her lips painted red bright with lipstick. She was wearing a soft perfume and was wearing lots of jewelry. She was wearing steel colored bangles matching the color of her sari. She was wearing a set of lovely ear rings and a mangalsutra. She was also wearing one more necklace above mangalsutra and she looked absolutely sexy with her arms naked.

"Hi, you are very late. Go and get ready. I have already packed our suitcase." She closed the door behind me. I turned around and looked at her from head to toe. She noticed my gaze and smiled at him.

"So how do I look?" She came near me and wrapped her hands around my waist.

"You look stunning" I said. But In my mind I said "You look like a woman who is all decked up to get fucked by a Muslim hunk. " I touched her naked skin on her stomach. But she quickly slapped my hand and smiled. Then she slowly moved her hand to touch my cock which was already stirring. I tried to kiss her, but she stopped me.

"Hey don't spoil my lipstick." She pushed me away. I smiled at her and then went in the bathroom and showered. Javed had agreed to drive to our home in his new bike and one of his drivers will bring the car. After meeting He was going to ride with Priyanka and I will have to drive the car behind him.

He was going to release his driver because I was going to drive his car. Just as I finished wearing my clothes, I heard my cell phone ring. Just as I entered the hall, I heard Priyanka answer it.

"Hello Javed, where are you?" She adjusted her sari a bit and ran her hands through her hair. Javed must have told her.

"OK, can you wait for us on the bus stop on the same road? I am sorry, but our society is very gossip oriented. If I sat behind you on a bike, it will raise lot of eyebrows and there will be lot of gossip. So I hope you won't mind waiting there. We will be there in 10 minutes. And once again thanks for understanding." She smiled as she disconnected the call.

I was almost ready now.

"Hey let's go. Javed is waiting for us on the Bus stop. I have already packed everything we need for 3 days." She went in the bedroom and then brought a bag in the hall.

I nodded and picked up the bag. Priyanka picked up the keys to our flat. We both got out and she locked the door behind us. Then we got in the lift and went down. It took us hardly 5 minutes to reach the bus stop. We saw Javed's car there and then I stopped. Priyanka spotted Javed in his bike and smiled at Javed.

The moment Javed's eyes rested on my wife, his eyes lit up. "Wow, you are looking sexy in this sari." He said as he eyed my wife from head to toe. Priyanka blushed as she noticed Javed's eyes hovered on her breasts. Her sari was very transparent and Javed could easily make out shape of her breasts.

"Thanks, you are also looking nice ".

"Can you help me put this bag?" She said to me

She extended her bag to me. I took it from her hand and passed it to Javed's driver. After putting the bag in proper place Javed's driver got out of the car from the other door and gave the keys to me.

"Hi Aniket, how are you? Are you ready to drive?" Javed said from the bike. I replied to him as I took the keys.

"I am good. How are you? Have you thought about dinner?"

"We will be there by around 9. Once we get there, we can order it after getting fresh. I hope you won't mind if we order dinner at about 10:30." He turned towards my wife as she stood there. Priyanka smiled and replied.

"Of course, I don't mind. Even daily we have dinner at about 10. Half an hour won't make much difference." She was adjusting her chop in her hair and her naked armpits looked sexy.

"Great, then we will order dinner once we get there. Don't worry about us Aniket. We are on bike, so we may be able to avoid traffic easily. Don't worry about catching up with us. We will go ahead and you can catch us later." I nodded and then got in the front seat and started the car. Priyanka attached a pin on the pallu of her sari and attached it with her blouse so that wind wouldn't blow it away. The she waived a hand at me and got on the pillion of the bike. She smiled at me as I started the car and then to my surprise wrapped both of her hands around Javed's waist. She had never done that for me. She always used to put her hand on my shoulder lightly for support. She surprised me even more when she then moved closer to Javed and rested her head on his shoulder and then smiled seductively at me. Her breasts must be pressed hard against Javed's back and every time he would put the brakes on, her breasts would have rubbed against Javed hard. Javed also turned and waived at me and then they rode away and I started to follow them.

As Javed had mentioned, because they were on bike, they were able to cut through the thick traffic easily, but I was left behind. It took me almost 9:00 to reach near Alibaug. I ringed her in her mobile phone but she did not take it. After 10 more minutes I reached Alibag. I didn't know where to go. So stopping at a point, I called up Priyanka's cell again. This time after a few rings, she answered the call. As she was answering I herd a continuous water falling sound that is more like a shower. She must be in a bathroom.

"Hello Aniket, where have you reached?" I looked around to see any landmarks and I noticed a big hotel immediately.

"I have reached Alibaug. I am standing just next to a big hotel named Kala. It's a big building." I looked at the road ahead.

"Ok, I now it. It's just near to the beach and Javed's bungalow. You just follow the same road towards the beach and take one left turn. Once you take left, Javed's bungalow is second as you go in. It's named Jannat. It's a big white colored building. That's' the only white one. So you can't miss it." I looked ahead and noticed that it was a fairly short road for a car.

"OK, I will come there." I got in the car once again and started the car.

"Just drive straight in and park the in the parking lot. There is one lot there just as you come in and then come to the bungalow. I will keep the door open for you. You shouldn't take more than 10 minutes."

"Ok, I will be there." I disconnected the call and started to drive the car. I followed Priyanka's directions and was entering Javed's bungalow in hardly 5 minutes. It was a sprawling bungalow with a nice landscape. I went in and parked the car. I locked it and then went towards the bungalow. As Priyanka had mentioned, the door was already open.

I entered and then closed the door behind me. It was very posh bungalow with 2 floors. I looked around and there was no one. Then I heard my wife laughing and it sounded like it was coming from the second floor. I followed the voice and could hear her clearly now. In a moment, I was near at a half closed door. I looked in and was shocked even though this was what I had wanted all my married life.

Priyanka was sitting on the bed and Javed sitting right behind her. Javed's hands were wrapped around her waist and he was kissing her neck. She was wearing a new sari and looked very fresh. She must have showered few minutes ago because her hairs are still slightly wet. Javed had changed into a Bermuda shorts. But his upper portion was naked showing all the glories of his muscular body and deep chest hairs. Priyanka's eyes were closed and she was sighing as Javed kissed her. He then moved both his hands to cup my wife large breasts and slowly squeezed them. She stiffened a bit and pushed her breasts forward, but Javed again pulled her back.

"Oh Javed, squeeze them slowly na. It hurts." She now opened her eyes. She once again pushed her breasts outside of his grip for a moment and kept it like that as if she was showing them off to me. Then she slowly pulled them back.

"Priyanka ji, try to get used to it quickly." Javed roughly squeezed her breasts once more and then slowly moved his hands on her naked arms and slowly rubbed them. "Yes, I know but it will take few more days to get used to of your big hands. Till that point, please squeeze them slowly. My husband never roughed me up like this. He is too soft. So I will need some time to get used to your manly rough methods. " She laughed and then slowly leaned back against Javed. Javed also laughed loudly.

"Yes, I know Aniket is such a soft and innocent guy. You need some rough stud like me to satisfy you."

"Don't say like this about him. That poor guy is my husband for god shakes" She laughed again loudly after saying this.

As they hurled these humiliations at me, to my surprise instead of feeling ashamed, I was feeling horny.

Priyanka then told Javed "Javed ji my husband will be coming at any moment. Don't waste time. Please go to the bathroom and take a shower. Let me prepare the bed in the mean time. It looks like a mesh. If my husband comes and sees this mesh he will definitely understand that we were fucking in this bed. Javed was not ready to leave her. But she forced him to release her saying "com on Javed ji, you have just completed fucking me. We are going to spend 3 days here and I am not running out from you." Javed understood this time and went towards the bathroom. I returned back to the ground floor quietly. I called her up from the stairs. She shouted "come to the top floor, I am here". When I entered in the room Javed was in the bathroom taking his shower and the bed was perfect. Priyanka greeted me normally like nothing had happened. She showed me my room and removed my casual dresses from my bag. I asked abut her new sari and she said that Javed gifted it to her. I asked her when they reached. She said that they had reached just half an hour ago. But I knew that's not true.

We took our dinner and went to bed early because we were all tired. I was in a deep sleep. I opened my eyes at around 7-O-clock in the next morning. Priyanka was not in my bed. I herd her voice from the kitchen. I went near the kitchen quietly. She was preparing our morning tea and chatting with Javed. Javed was sitting in a chair just beside her. I once again noticed that Priyanka already took her bath and she was wearing another old sari of her. I quietly returned from there and went to Javed's room. Its door was open. I entered in the room without making any sound. I checked the bed and found nothing. Then I thought about something and entered in the attached bathroom. And I found what I was looking for. The sari, petticoat and blouse that Priyanka was wearing yesterday night was laying in the corner of the bathroom floor with one Barmuda. My god... Priyanka and Javed fucked again. I figured out that they either did it at mid-night or in the early morning. I sat there and started inspecting their clothes. Oh my god, a portion of her petticoat was still wet and sticky in Javed's semen. Suddenly my eyes stuck on another mark. I found few red marks of blood on another side of her petticoat. I understood Priyanka used her petticoat to clean her cunt just after the fuck. That's why the semen and blood came in her petticoat. Priyanka was used to my small 5 inch dick. In their new found excitement they must have fucked each other very hard. Javed's enormous 9 inch cock made Priyanks bleed slightly. I looked around on the other side of the bathroom and found a waste box. I checked it. OH...shit. My cock stood stiff when I found one used condom with full of semen.

Nothing unusual had happened that day. We all chatted a lot, traveled a lot in Javed's car and spend some quality time with each other. That night we took our dinner late, at around 11-O-clock. We went to bed at 12-O-clock. It was midnight when I got awake somehow and found that Priyanka was not in my bed. I quickly went near Javed's room. It's door was locked but one windows was slightly open. I looked inside eagerly. Yes they ware doing it again. But this time the movie had just started. I sawJaved grabbed Priyanka's hair roughly and kissed her lips hard. Priyanka was startled, but she opened her lips for Javed and soon her lips were locked with Javed's. Javed's tongue entered her mouth as she opened it for him. She kept licking on his tongue. Priyanka was moaning softly as she kissed him hard. Javed ran his hands through her hair a few more times and then broke the kiss. Priyanka seemed a bit disappointed, but brightened quickly as Javed moved his hand towards her breasts and then removed the pallu of her sari aside. Javed wrapped his hands around her waist and then buried his head in her breasts. Priyanka threw her head back and moaned as she felt Javed's rough beard rubbing in her cleavage.

"Oh Javed Ji, I have dreamed of this for a long time ago. Priyanka moved both her hands and then wrapped them around Javed's head.

"Priyanka Ji you have the sexiest pair of breasts I ever saw. You husband is a real wimp, I don't know how he allowed me to have fun with you." She laughed loudly, "Yes Javed ji, he is a perfect pathetic wimp. I don't know from where he got this "cuckold" idea. But when we got the chance we should make use of it as much as possible. They again started laughing loudly.

He doesn't even deserve to touch your lovely breasts. A strong and rough stud like me should handle your breasts."

Javed moved both his hands towards her breasts and moved his head away. He then grabbed both her breasts and roughly massaged those making Priyanka squirm. Then he unhooked all the hooks of her blouse quickly. Priyanka eagerly raised both her hands to allow him to remove her blouse. Javed removed her blouse quickly and then turned to remove her sari as well. He plucked out sari from her where it was attached to her waist and then pulled it away. Priyanka allowed him to remove it completely and then threw it away on the bed. Now Priyanka was in undergarments. She slowly moved closer to Javed and kissed him once again. As they kissed, she moved her hands under Javed's T shirt and slowly pulled it up. Javed raised his hands and Priyanka pulled it out of his shoulders. She then looked in Javed's eyes and kissed him once again. His chest was covered with thick dark hair. She ran both of her hands across his chest and then slowly placed her head on his shoulder. "Oh Javed ji, you are so hairy. I love it jaan. This is more like a man that I want." She caressed his chest as she kissed his neck. She kept caressing his chest with her hands. Javed was kissing her breasts once again as his hands moved to her back. He was still sucking on her breast when he unhooked her bra from behind and then tried to remove it. Priyanka raised her hands to help him and Javed pulled it out. Then he threw it and smiled.

Priyanka once again caressed his chest and kissed it once before she finally moved her hands behind Javed's neck. Then she firmly pulled his mouth towards her breasts. Javed obliged her as he grabbed one breast and took the other one in his warm wet mouth.

"Oh Javed ji, it feels great, my breasts belong to you from now on. Please lick my tits hard. Please suck them, make them wet with your mouth." Then she closed her eyes and slowly started rubbing her hands on Javed's naked back.

"Oh Javed ji, please bite them harder with your lips. I love it when you bite my breasts like this. I want to see your bite marks on my breasts. I want my cuckold husband seeing them every time I change clothes and removed bra in front of him." Javed didn't say anything, but he switched from one breast to another and took her other breast in his mouth. As he was feasting on her breasts, he slowly turned around with Priyanka sitting in his lap and her legs wrapped around his waist. Then he slowly pushed her forward so that she was lying on her back and he was sitting on her hips.

Priyanka opened her eyes and licked her lips. Javed's hands were on her stomach and he was slowly caressing it. She smiled at him and took both of his hands and pulled them on her tits. She slowly squeezed them on her breasts and then closed her eyes once again. As Javed continued mauling her big breasts, she moved her hand across her body and slowly reached out for Javed's crotch. It was already making a tent in his shorts. She slowly rubbed it with her hands tentatively first over the cloth of his shorts. She looked in his eyes seductively for a moment before she pulled his shorts down. It took me by surprise as Javed's huge dick popped out of his shorts as Priyanka pulled it down. Javed was not wearing any underpants. Priyanka pulled his shorts down and Javed got down from her stomach and sat beside her on the bed. Then he slowly sat on his knees so that his huge cock was staring Priyanka right in the face.

Priyanka extended her hand slowly and touched his cock. She looked at it once and then slowly started caressing it with her palm. It was smooth and hard. Its head didn't have any skin as Javed was Muslim and his cock was circumcised.

"Oh Javed ji, your cock is so much bigger than my husband's. Seeing this, I think his one is so useless. I feel I have wasted all my married life." She looked at Javed and Javed also laughed hearing her.

"Yes Priyanka ji, his small dick is no match for me. He really can't satisfy you with his small dick. What you need is a big fat 9 inch cock in your cunt to and stretching it to satisfy you. Now come here and make it wet with your mouth. I want you to lick and suck it till it's lubricated properly so that it enters smoothly in your cunt." Priyanka slowly got on all fours facing Javed's cock.

She slowly caressed whole length of Javed's cock with her palm slowly once again. Then she closed her eyes and then slowly moved her face so that her cheek was touching Javed's cock. Then she slowly started rubbing her face against Javed's cock. She moaned as she caressed her cheeks with Javed's cock.

"Oh Javed ji, your cock is so wonderful, so big and hard." Javed moved his hands to Priyanka's naked breasts and slowly started mauling them with his big hands. Priyanka continued to rub Javed's cock against her cheek for some time.

Priyanka ji, please open your mouth and take my dick in that lovely moist and warm mouth." Priyanka smiled at him.

"I will do anything to satisfy and please you Javed Ji." Then she obediently opened her mouth to accept Javed's cock. Strands of her hair were brushing against her face. She slowly tucked it behind her hair. Javed tilted her face upwards and then slowly inserted his huge cock in her waiting mouth. Priyanka's mouth was stretched open, but she accepted Javed's cock in her mouth without a whimper. Even after she had taken it completely in her mouth, still almost half of his cock was outside.