My Cuckold Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she slowly started moving her mouth up and down his massive cock. Javed groaned and threw his head back as Priyanka's mouth sucked his cock. I could see his cock getting wet with her saliva as she licked and sucked its length. Javed also started stroking her face with his hand and then slowly started fucking my wife's mouth with slow rhythmic motion.

Priyanka was now moaning loudly as she sucked Javed's cock. Even I could see her rolling her tongue around his cock. Now Javed grabbed her hair roughly once more as he increased pace of his fucking. With his one hand, he held Priyanka's face steady and with his other he grabbed her breast as he fucked her mouth furiously. Priyanka also was steady allowing Javed to fuck her mouth properly. Her eyes were closed and she was groaning loudly. Her lovely black hair was spread on her naked back as her mouth moved forward and backward on Javed's cock. Now Javed was panting heavily and his entire body was covered with small droplets of sweat. He stopped suddenly and then pulled his cock out of my wife's mouth.

"Get down on your back." He ordered my wife in a commanding voice. Priyanka licked her lips for a moment and then obediently lay down on the bed beside me on her back. She then spread her thighs wide. Her cunt was wet and moist and smelled strongly. She spread her thighs and waited for Javed to take control. Javed quickly moved in and he gripped my wife's thighs. Then he slowly adjusted his huge cock on my wife's cunt. He put his hands below her waist and then slowly started pushing his cock inside her cunt. Priyanka cried out loudly as Javed pushed his cock in her cunt. Even though it was wet, his cock was still pretty big for her. She bit her lips as Javed slowly started stroking his cock in her cunt. She moaned as she felt Javed pushing his cock further and further in her cunt with small swift strokes.

"Oh Javed Ji, please fuck me slowly jaan. You are hurting me with your big cock, I may bleed again like yesterday." Priyanka cried out as Javed roughly pushed his cock further in. But instead of listening to her, he extended his hand and roughly slapped her breasts.

Priyanka cried out as Javed started fucking her violently. Priyanka's mouth contorted with pain as Javed's huge cock ripped her cunt apart. But Javed kept fucking her roughly as he grabbed her breasts for support. Priyanka was moaning loudly now as Javed's strokes hurt her, but to my utter surprise, she was also matching his strokes with her own. She was moving her pelvis back and forth as Javed fucker her. Her head was falling from one side to other and she was biting her lips every now and then.

Priyanka extended her arms and started caressing Javed's chest as he fucked her.

"Oh maa, please fuck me harder Javed ji. Hurt me as much as you want. I am yours now. Do whatever you want with me." I knew Priyanka had pretty tight cunt and Javed's huge cock must be stretching her badly. But the look of pleasure on her face was very clear. Now Javed had picked up speed and her fucking her hard. Also, he was roughly slapping her breasts and stomach with every stroke. But to my surprise, Priyanka was enjoying this hurt and pain. It was almost as if his slaps on her breasts was giving her as much pleasure as sex. Javed bent forward into her and Priyanka wrapped both of her legs around Javed's waist. Then Javed once again started fucking her furiously. Now Priyanka was crying out wildly without any worry.

She was twisting and turning in bed and moaning with pleasure. Javed was also panting heavily and his back was wet with sweat. Suddenly Javed stiffened and Priyanka also cried out as Javed's body stiffened. His body shook violently in spasms and I knew that he was flooding my wife's cunt with his cum. Priyanka also opened her eyes wide and her body was also shaking.

"Oh Javed ji, I have never had this kind of orgasm before with my husband." Javed laughed as he pulled out his cock put of Priyanka's cunt and they both lay on each other panting.

I am going back to my room Javed Ji. Aniket may get awake.

Yes you have shouted to much this time.

"You have fucked me like an animal today, what can I do" Priyanka laughed as she cuddled up to Javed.

I returned quickly to my bed. She returned after a few minutes and went straight to the attached bathroom. She cleaned herself and took a shower. She came to my bed after another 10 more minutes. How was he I asked her whispering?

She was surprised initially but she managed quickly. She answered "Awesome. I have enjoyed every moment of it".

"So what is your next plan?"

I am not going to share it with you. It's a secret between me and Javed only.

"So I have been sidelined by both of you."

She stopped for a moment, and then she rolled on top of me. I felt the soft touch of her breasts on my chest. She looked directly to my eyes and then in a very husky voice she said "Yes because you are not competent for me."

"So what I am going to do now."

"Nothing just let me fly with Javed and enjoy" she said without removing her eyes from my eyes."