All Comments on 'My Cumslut Mum Ch. 01'

by GenieVeeanday

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Story does show some promise

Keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
any promise doubtful

The story though showing some promise has a large uphill climb to reach any real level of acceptability. The problem is that for over 90% of the world its "mom/mother/mamma/mommy" NOT 'mum/mummy' as the for a female parent. Thus making such usage sound and read poorly,

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I loved the story.

I thought the story was good, as believable as these stories go, and well written. Sorry that you had to endure the comments of an anonymous coward. His comment was pretty funny actually. Maybe he was just trying to be funny.

Looking forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great

great story , please hurry with next chapter .

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Yes, a very hot story - every son's fantasy is to do something sexual with their Mom's. In this case, she really wanted to fuck him and get him to cum inside her dripping pussy. Maybe, she can go visit him at school and screw him blind ?? or when he comes home for visits and his Dad is away, In any case, it's a very hot story and has many potential situations. Can you imagine calls from home by Mom ?? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
story

I thought it was a good story, but, sorry to say I have read this story before and it was not written by the person who posted this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Needs an editor

Just a couple of the more glaring errors not caught by previous commentators:

"My heart was racing and my dock was now like a rock."

Was the dock big enough for a skiff or ferry?

"I you to cum at the same time I cum inside you tight cunt, Mum."

Was he calling his mom a tight cunt? If so which hole was he coming in? Pussy? Ass? Mouth? Ear?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DAMN GOOD

Nice work GeenieVeeanday.

I am now interested to see what takes place when mother and son go into the loo together while dad pumps petrol and checks out the car. Does he discover her wet "knickers" on the floor of the back seat, or does mum slip them into her purse before she and Ben go into the "toilet".

Please continue...

P.P.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The problem is that for over 90% of the world its "mom/mother/mamma/mommy" NOT 'mum/mummy'

Bullshit; the only people in the entire world who say 'mom' & 'mommy' are Americans, which hardly constitutes '90%' of the world's English-speaking peoples; the rest of the English-speaking world (Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa, India, Malaysia, the UK, in fact all the former British colonies and Imperial Domains) recognises that the words 'mom' and 'mommy' are the kind of semi-literate Kindergarten-speak Americans are too lazy to rid themselves of.

Having got that off my chest, I have to say this is just a re-hash of stories like 'Back Seat Mom', which, apart from relocating the action to England, offers nothing new in the way of setup, storyline, sexual activity, or original storytelling; it's a tired, overused trope, just...do something else, please.

2 stars, because you need to proof-read better, or get an editor

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
I enjoyed it

Mum was obviously horny and needed some loving. A spell check would be good but I can read through a few errors. I do realise this is a fantasy and others who anonymously criticise should also learn that fact.

Please keep going, love to read what happens with the rest of the trip and afterwards.

homerjayhomerjayabout 7 years ago
thanks

good one, please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
???

How many times are we going to read a story like this? Over the past couple of years I have read this exact same story by 3 or 4 different authors.... someone is stealing others works....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty average.

Good concept that hasn't been done well, from what I've read. I'm not into these "I'm your slut" stories. That being said, the Anon who somehow finds "mum/mummy" less childish than "mom/mommy" (as opposed to them being equal)...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I've read a story very, very similar to this? By the way you've written this one, I'm assuming that you've read the same one as me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice story

A great take on a hot concept. The son not only takes his sexy mother in the car and cuckolds his dad who sets a few feet away driving him to college but does so with no protection. The son seeds his mothers womb while fondling her thighs and whispering dirty things in her ear that no son should say to his mother. Both mother and son get off on calling mommy a slut.

I agree with an earlier comment that this story should be continued, mommy can visit her son in college. The son can now have mommy dress however he wants her to dress and spend all day in bed with her ravaging her sexy body while depositing load after load of Semen deep and in mommy's unprotected womb. With plenty of repetition and some luck mommy's belly can swell with her son's love child.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 7 years ago
Writing the same theme isn't stealing people's work

I have to say while this theme has been beaten to death the story was hot but my god man you need serious help with your grammar. Did you even proofread this before you posted? ***

ansdguyansdguyabout 7 years ago
Very well done..

As far as being of the same theme as previously posted stories....so what? Anonymous claims that he or she read a very similar story. Again...so what? I have, in fact, read at least a half dozen similar stories. Some of them good, some of them not. This one ranks among the best ones. I look forward to the next chapter.

Cheers from SoCal.

peebudypeebudyabout 7 years ago
nice

I love fucking on car trip stories, and this was a good one. hope they fuck again at the rest stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good read

This story has been done more than a few times but it never gets old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lost interest half way through

Great start but you bad use of grammar was a complete turn off, You need to proof read before submitting a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not that I am Complaining

But hasn't this story been done to death before many times???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NiCELY DONE

Fucking hot way to start this series. Can't wait to read the next chapter.-Eatbemerry

crawler101crawler101almost 7 years ago
another crap story

what the fuck is this?

Not that I had too much of a problem with the girls. I guess that I should introduce myself. I am Ben. I am a rugby player, about to be going to university in Durham, I work out several times a week, eat healthily and generally look after myself. I am six-foot-tall, well built at about 190 pounds and I have been told that I am good looking. But I'm not the most confident of guys and was exquisitely good saying exactly the wrong thing at just the right moment. I had used the excuse that I was concentrating on playing rugby, or that I needed to get my grades to get into my university of choice, or that the right girl just hadn't shown up or loads of other things. But none of those are true. I would have loved a girlfriend but I am also very good at getting turned down. So, needless to say, I was single when I was about to start my life as a university freshman.

look at the first line, look at the last line!

also: why the fuck do all these stories have to be about 6'+ guys, athletic, strong, football (rugby here)... havent gotten to the part where he has a giant cock but im pretty sure he has one.

ooh, and the ever shy guy ofcourse because why wouldnt you be shy if you have everything going for you...sigh

another bad writter! as if this site doesnt have enough of you around

if you want to write a good story start questioning what you write down, this is crap for the sake of being crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
YOU PLAGIARIZED SOMEONE ELSE'S STORY AND, TO BOOT, YOU DON'T PROOF READ WORTH SHIT.

You're a fucking thief who stole your whole story from another author because this misspelled piece of shit was nearly a carbon copy of the older one that I read just yesterday. Wish I could remember who the author was but you ARE a fucking thief..... just like the assholes who've never served in the military who wear military uniforms and insignia and lie about their military service. (stolen honor) You're a piece of dog shit. Your father should have jerked off instead of fucking your mother. Have a nice day, you lowlife motherfucker.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
What a beautiful trip

Made me hard. Wish she was my mom

DeathPrinceDeathPrincealmost 7 years ago
Hmm

I could have sworn i read an exact replica of this story before. Doesn't matter though as it is still a hot scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is a popular genre on Literotica. Relax.

Some of you think this is a ripoff, but you'll find there are SEVERAL stories with the same basic premise. There's nothing wrong with writing your OWN VERSION of a premise or Hollywood would have gone out of business decades ago. Have a wank and relax like you're supposed to.

richman3richman3almost 7 years ago
not plagiarism but unoriginal

As somebody who has written a mom in car with son story I feel I should weigh in here. While this story is definitely a little unoriginal I wouldn't say it is outright plagiarism.

It is okay to take a theme and make it your own, hell how many different doctor and cop shows are there out there?

Was ER plagiarism because St. Elsewhere came first? No. There are 17000 different CSI's and Law and Orders are they all plagiarism? No. Everybody relax. I will agree that this particular version is somewhat unoriginal. It would have been better if the author made it their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
stop moaning

yes it's been done before, both better and worse. stop whining and start wanking, that's what you are here for. you are not literary? critics, just wipe the screen and keep reading!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's alright

It's alright but lacking in originality. I've read this same story too many times before. Mom sits on son's lap. Dad can't see either one. Son has wandering fingers and hands. Mom feels son's erection. Son gropes mom. Son fingers mom. Mom's pussy is sopping wet. Mom and son fuck. Does this sound familiar?

LedwardflashLedwardflashabout 6 years ago
Bullshit Rip-off

Not cool.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Good story. I like it when mother and son can satisfy their sexual needs without recrimination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read stories like this but this was better than most. Eventually I want the dad to catch the son and mom tho

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good premise.

But, if she's sitting on his lap -- her back to his chest -- how does she whisper in his ear?

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous