My Daugherter and Me Pt. 02

Story Info
Playing with my daughter.
9.9k words
4.18
79.9k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

This is a sequel to Part 1, where we left off with my wife Emmy Lou, my daughter Becky, and me having breakfast. Emmy Lou had just dipped her big nipples into the syrup and Becky and I were nursing her.

She told us it felt good to have both nipples nursed at once, so we kept it up for about another minute. I finally stopped because my french toast was getting cold. Becky quit about thirty seconds later and Emmy Lou thought she needed another bottle of beer right away.

"Mother, you fucking whore. You're going to be fucking drunk before ten o'clock this morning if you don't stop now. What will Frank think when he stops by to fuck you and you're so fucking drunk you don't know where to put his cock?" Becky asked.

"I am not going to be drunk. Now shut the fuck up and don't worry about me. I can drink beer if I like. I'm older than you and know what I'm doing." Emmy Lou replied.

"Well here mother. Have a little brandy in your coffee. Ir will make it taste very goood and you will enjoy it." Becky told her.

"Oh that is very good Becky. I could have a couple of cups of this with my french toast" Emmy replied.

We finished breakfast and cleared the table. All three of us sat back and enjoyed more coffee and having a cigarette. Suddenly Emmy Lou announced "I have to pee and right now or I'll pee sitting here."

"For God's sake mother. Get out on the side porch and piss. You do it all the time anyway." Becky told her.

I got up and helped Emmy Lou get out of her chair and guided her toward the porch door. I opened the door for her and as she began walking across the porch toward the railing, the pee began dripping out and down her thighs.

"Oh shit." she said. "I just put this fucking pair of nylons on for breakfast and now they are soaking wet." As she leaned against the railing, the stream just kept getting stronger until finally it subsided into a trickle.

We got her inside and sat her down in a chair. As she sat down I quickly pulled the hem of her black nightgown up over her ass so Becky could unhook the garters on her garter girdle.Becky quickly unhooked them and then peeled the wet stockings down her legs and off her feet. I got a towel and wiped her legs off so they would be dry but left her cunt all wet.

"Becky. Go in our bedroom and get another pair of stockings our of her dresser and bring them out here so we can put them on her legs. Make sure they are some color other than beige or taupe. I want her lover to see her looking like a whore today."

Becky left and as I was standing beside Emmy Lou with my cock half erect I said "Take that cock and stick it in your fucking mouth and suck me off."

She turned her face, opened her mouth, and practically swallowed my cock in an instant. She had me totally hard in fifteen seconds and I erupted in her mouth just before Becky came back with her stockings, a medium brown color. Emmy Lou quickly swallowed all my semen and didn't have any dripping off her chin.

Becky knelt down in front of Emmy Lou, folded a stocking down, then carefully began putting it over her foot.Once it was over her foot, Becky told Emmy Lou to pull it up and make sure it was straight so the seams weren't crooked. Then she did the same thing with the other stocking. When they were pulled up Becky told her mother to stand up so she could fasten the garters to them.

Emmy said "I can do that you little bitch. I know how to fasten them. Now I need some more coffee and a cigarette."

Becky looked at Emmy Lou then looked at my cock that was dripping semen and asked "Is there something I don't know about while I went to get your stockings mother? Did you suck daddy's cock while I was getting your clean stockings and he came in your fucking mouth?"

"Well. I was sitting here and his cock was right in front of my face, so I reached and put it in my mouth. He must have been horny again because he shot his pollen in about thirty seconds. There will be plenty for you in a little bit darling." Emmy told her.

"Mother. Did you know that human beings are the only mammals that fuck when the female is not in heat? Have you ever watched a boar hog fuck a sow? His long corkscrew shaped cock comes out of his belly and he mounts her and fucks her till he spurts semen in her vagina. Then he looks for other additional sows to breed. Stallions mount mares who are in a stall with their tails bobbed to keep it out of the way. The stallion is prancing and pawing around with his fifteen to eighteen inch cock already throbbing to fuck the mare. He mounts her and fucks her about thirty seconds and shoots a load of semen filled with sperm in her belly. Then he waits for another mare to be led to him and fucks that one too." Becky told her mother.

"I didn't know that dear. Have you seen this occur?" Emmy asked.

"Yes. I've been to a farm where mares were in heat and were being bred by two stallions. It's a production line and handlers have to wipe the stallions cock off when he is finished with each mare. Some of them ejaculate so much it runs out the mares vagina onto the ground, but enough stays in that will impregnate her." Becky replied.

"Now I need some more coffee and another cigarette and daddy and I will take a short nap and await the arrival of your fucking beer drinking boyfriend." Becky told her. "Don't let pee run down your legs anymore today mother. You should have more control over your bladder than that even if you are fucking drunk.'

"It might interest you two to know I might be interested in going to a horse farm and watching the mares get bred.I think I would like to see how it is actually done with the handlers and all. Is the breeding season about to occur or has it already passed by for this year?" Emmy asked.

"No. What you want to do you whore is see how long the fucking cocks of the stallions are so you can dream about having a big one like that fucking your cunt. I'll make the call to the breeding farm after we finish our coffee. Then daddy is going to take me upstairs and fuck me again." Becky said.

Becky called and found out they were going to be breeding mares between two and three that afternoon or the next day between nine and noon. Edmmy Lou, of course, wanted to go today, ostensibly, to see how it was done. I knew she had other motives though.

Becky told her mother we would be downstairs around one o'clock and go to the farm which was only about half an hour away."Don't get fucking drunk betwen now and then mother and if you want Frank to go, have him meet us there. Now daddy is going to fuck me again."

We went upstairs and Becky said. "Sit on the toilet daddy. I'm going to sit on you and piss all over your belly, then fuck you again. I want some more warm baby batter in my cunt."

I sat down on the toilet and she sst right on my legs. Ten seconds later the warm pee of hers began began running on my legs and dribbling into the toilet. Then the flood began. She pissed on my half erect cock, my nuts, also on my belly until finally she was done. She got up, wiggled closer to my face and told me to lick her wet cunt.

I stuck my tongue in her hairy snatch as she pulled her cunt lips wide open. I quickly found her erect clit and latched on to that. It sent her through the roof as she hollered to me "Daddy, you're making me climax all over the place. Keep sucking my clit so I can orgasm once more then I'm going to take you to bed and have you fuck me good." Becky screamed to me.

I sucked her clit a little more until she squealed that she had come. Suddenly my face got warm and wet and I knew she had peed again.

"Come on daddy. I want your big cock fucking me some more." she said as she led me to her bedroom.

She got on her bed, spread her legs wide open, pulled her hairy cunt lips open and said. "Give me all that big prick of yours. I'm going to fantasize it is a stallions cock fucking me and I'm going to creme all over it. Then fill me up with your pollen."

I mounted her and slipped my prick all the way in up till I felt her cervix and began pumping in and out. Suddenly, I blasted a huge load of sperm filled semen inside her wet cunt and she really bucked and humped.

"Oh you big daughterfucker. It feels so good to have all your long cock inside me. Now we're going to take a little nap then get dresssed to go to the farm."

With that I slipped my now shriveling prick out of her wet hairy cunt, turned over, and fell sound asleep.

We got up about eleven o'clock and Becky said we needed to wear boots when we got to the farm. The ground might have some manure on it and it would fuck up our shoes. She went in and pissed then came out and pulled out a pair of knee socks to put on over her nylons to keep them from rubbing on her boots. She suggested I just put on a pair of socks over my nylons. She slipped on a short skirt and no panties and after I finished dressing we went downstairs to see about Emmy Lou.

Emmy Lou was still in her garter belt and light brown stockings when we went to her bedroom. She was putting on a cut our bra that would let her big teats be seen and put on a rather opaque blouse over it. The effect was amazing.Then she simply pulled a mid thigh skirt on and no panties.

"Mother. You're going to need to put on a pair of knee high socks over your nylons because you need to wear boots while you're in the corral watching the mares get fucked. If you don't put socks on over your nylons, you'll probably get runs in them from rubbing against your boots. No panties either?" Becky asked.

"No I think I'll let the farm hands guess whether or not I've got panties on. Besides Frank is meeting us there and he will want to feel my ass too." Emmy replied. "Now I need another bottle of beer before we go and take a couple along with us to drink on the way home."

Emmy and Becky both found their boots and put them in the car along with mine. We headed out to the farm which was about twenty minutes away. When we arrived Frank was already waiting for us. We got out of the car and made our way over to the corral. Becky hailed the manager and let him know we were going to watching the stallions breed the mares.

Everyone put their boots on and Emmy Lou stood by the corral fence with Frank. I heard her quietly tell him she didn't have any panties on and immediately saw him put his hand on her ass and begin feeling around for a panty line.

All of a sudden the handlers brought a mare into the corral and led her to the breeding stall. Her tail was bobbed to keep it from getting in the way of the stallions cock. Almost immediately another handler brought a stallion into the corral area and you could immediately see he was aware of the mare being in heat. His cock began to slide out of the sheath and suddenly was dangling down toward the ground.

It was about fifteen to eighteen inches long and suddenly got quite erect, standing out along his lower belly. He began prancing the ground around him and whinnying to let the mare know he was there.

Suddenly I heard the sound of water coming from someplace and looked down and saw that my wife was standing there pissing. She must have really had to go because she peed for a long time and created quite a puddle between her legs.

"Emmy Lou did you really have to stand there and piss?" I asked her.

"Darling, I just saw that long fucking cock come sliding out of its sheath and I couldn't hold it anymore, so I just stood here and pissed. I just got so excited when I saw that long, large cock." Emmy Lou replied.

Suddenly I heard the sound of water hitting the ground and looked at my daughter who had pee running out of her cunt and making a puddle on the ground.

"Becky. Did you just have to pee too?" I asked.

"Yes daddy. I was thinking about having your cock fucking me again only it was a big as the stallions." she replied. "Suddenly, the pee just began running out of my peehole."

Frank looked amused and said. "I can't believe both of these fucking women could get so excited over seeing a stallions cock. Sure, it's long and big, but do they think they could handle one like that?"

About that time one of the handlers guided the stallion over to the mare. It took him about five sconds to ram his long prick into her vagina and about another ten seconds to spew his seed in her. He pumped three or four times then got off her with his cock still dripping semen onto the ground. The handler then took him back to his spot in the corral to wait for the next mare to be bred.

One handler spotted us and smiled then came over to where we were standing.

"Hi. I'm Will. Here to watch our mares get bred are you? Which one of you called me today? Becky I think it was." he said.

"Yes. I called. No one seems to beleive me that humans are the only animals that fuck when they feel like it. All others fuck only when the female is in heat." Becky told him.

"Ma'am. I don't want to change the subject, but we have a Port-a Potty right over there. From the looks of the ground between you ladies legs, I'd say someone had to piss." Will said.

"Well, when the cock on that stallion began sliding out his sheath I got so excited I started pissing and couldn't stop." Emmy Lou said.

"Well that happens once in awhile to the ladies when they watch. We'll have another mare in a few minutes and by that time, the stallion over there will be ready to fire away again. If you look closely between his back legs, you can see his nuts hanging down. He knows what to do with his cock too." Will told us. "Got to get back to work. We'll do three mares today, so your welcome to stay and watch the third one too. If you have to pee again, you can use the potty."

I looked over at Emmy Lou and I could see Frank had his hand on the back of her short skirt, trying to pull it up enough to get his hand on her ass and probably her cunt too. Emmy Lou moved forward slightly and I saw her bare ass with Frank's hand on it. He was gently patting it and whispering in her ear.

"Yes. I'll ride home with you in your car Frank." I heard Emmy Lou tell him. "Then you can play with my hairy cunt all you want to."

Meanwhile Becky turned to me and said as she pulled up her short skirt and spread her legs apart."Watch between my legs. I'm going to piss again and it's going to splatter all over the ground. I don't know why I'm so horny today and have to piss so often."

No sooner did the words get out of her mouth then a steady stream of pee began falling between her legs, getting her boots wet. By the time she finished there was a nice puddle of pee on the gound between her boots.

"Daddy. You simply have to eat my pussy tonight and fuck me a couple of times." Becky told me.

About this time a second mare, a Palomino, was led to the breeding stall. Again, her tail was bobbed to give clear access to the stallions cock. As soon as he smelled her, his cock was dangling toward the ground and then suddenly became as stiff as a flagpole. The mare got a look of horror on her as her eyes rolled upward and she tried to get out of the breeding pen. But the handlers guided the big guy into position and he mounted her.

As the handlers grabbed his stiff cock and guided it into the mares vagina, he simply got on her back and thrust it inside her as far as it would go. He thrust his massive cock in and out of her about four times, then suddenly just stayed with his hooves on her back,

"Daddy." Becky said to me."He just shot his sperm filled semen inside her. He's breeding her with that long cock of his."

The stallion dismounted from the mare and his long cock was still spurting a little semen. The handlers were quick to be there with warm water and towels to wipe his cock off. The handlers led both the mare and the stallion away so the breeding area was empty for a few minutes.

Emmy Lou said "I think this is exciting. I just can't imagine a cock as long as that inside my cunt. By the way, when we leave I'm riding back into town with Frank and we will go to the house." Suddenly the waterfall between her legs began flowing again and she spread her feet apart and just pissed.

"Oh my. I guess I got so excited again, I just had to let go of some pee." she said. A little had dribbled down her legs, but almost all of it formed a large puddle between her bootss.

"Daddy. Take your hand and wipe my wet pussy with it." Becky said.

I dutifully put my hand in her hairy snatch and ran it through it a couple of times. Her cunt hair was soaking wet and my hand came away very wet.

Suddenly a new stallions was brought into the breeding area and Will came over and said to Emmy Lou and Becky. "I'll bet you have never had an opportunity to hold a cock this size have you? How would you like to come in and my men and women will show you to do it?"

Becky looked at me and I just nodded my head. Emmy Lou had already started for the gate. Will took them over to where the stallion was standing. His cock was just beginning to slip out of his sheath and one of the women took Becky's hand and guided it onto his cock. Then she took Emmy Lou to the other side and guided her hand onto his cock.

"Now ladies. Just stroke is cock like you would your mans. He will react much the same way and if you take a hand and stroke his belly, he may get an erection right away. The minute we bring the mare in to get bred however, his cock will stand straight out along his belly." the lady told them.

Becky and Emmy Lou both stroked the stallions cock and he just stood there and seemed to be content with them doing it to him. Suddenly, the mare to be bred was brought in and his long cock just sprang right out into a total erection. The women were still holding his cock, but the lady told them to let loose so they could get him into position to fuck the mare.

She and another handler walked the stallion over behind the mare and helped him climb onto her back. The lady then guided his long black cock into the mares vagina and he shoved it all the way into her. He humped her three or four times, then shoved it in her quite hard. I knew he had just blown his nuts off inside her and she was full of semen.

The handlers backed him off the mare and quickly took some soapy water and washed his cock with it, then dried it off. The man led the stallion away and turned and asked Becky and Emmy Lou if they knew why they washed his cock after he finished fucking her. They said they did not know why.

The lady told them it was to clean him off and make sure he was ready for his next conquest. They didn't want any fluids from the first mare going into the second one because they hadn't washed the stallions cock clean.

"Oh my. I've never had such an exhilarating experience in my life." Emmy Lou said. "Now I'm going to stand at the fence rail, spread my feet apart and pee again. Then I'm going to ride back to or house with Frank. He wants to play with my cunt."

With that, she spread her feet apart, raised the front of her skirt so you could her grey cunt hair, and proceeded to begin peeing again. This time it went in an arc out in front of her and tapered off as she finished. She gave Becky and me quick kisses and told us we needed to get back home as soon as we could.

Becky wanted to stay and watch the fourth mare get bred. Since she had the opportunity to handle the stallions cock, she wanted to watch the final coupling of the day.

She told me she had fantasized about lying down on a bed under the stallion and him trying to shove his massive cock inside her vagina. She had an almost uncontrollable orgasm and her cunt was so wet inside. However, when he found out he couldn't penetrate her, he just shot a huge load of hot semen all over her hairy belly and cunt.

The lady handler came over to the fence where we were standing and said to Becky. "Do you always go commando? I see you've pissed a couple of times but have no panties on. Did you get turned on by watching the stallions mount the mares and fill them full of sperm filled semen?"

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers