My Daugherter and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

"Yes, I guess I did and I really had to piss, so I just stood here and let it go." Becky told her.

"Well, my name is Brenda and the guy is Hank and you and your partner here are welcome to stick around for awhile. Hank and I share a bunkhouse together and we need to go get cleaned up a bit. We'd like to get acquainted with you two and see if we can have some fun." Brenda said. "Just go over to bunkhouse two and wait outside for us. We'll be there in about ten minutes or so."

"Thank you Brenda. Actually this is my daddy and my lover." Becky told her.

"Oh my God. I can't believe it. By the way. Hank said you had a massive forest of pussy hair. He saw it when you lifted your skirt when you were peeing the second time. Would you mind lifting your skirt for me so I can take a look? I'm not a lesbian but I just want to see it." Brenda said.

Becky lifted her skirt and showed Brenda her pussy hair.

Brenda said "Not only do you have a fucking forest, but you also have a treasure trail that goes up to your belly button. At least I think it does because your garter girdle cuts off part of it. Now let me get going and you two go to the bunkhouse."

Becky said "Daddy I need you to play with my pussy right now. I'm horny again, but I think we're going to have some fun with Brenda and Hank later on. I brought an overnight bag with a change of clothes for both of us in case we go to dinner someplace."

I put my hand on her cunt and found her engorged clit. I stroked it for a couple of minutes and all of a sudden Becky had an enormous climax. Then we headed toward the bunkhouse to wait for Brenda and Hank.

Brenda and Hank appeared about two minutes leter and Brenda took Becky by the hand and told her come with her.

Hank just intoduced himself to daddy and said "Your daughter has a right nice growth of fur down around her cunt. I saw it when she lifted her skirt to pee the second tine. When women come here to watch the mares get bred they sometimes get a little excited when they see the size of the stallions cock and have to piss. Most of them are commando like your daughter is so they just lift their skirts and pee. I see a lot of pussy hair that way."

"The ladies are going to get repaired and I'm going to shower aand change into something special for tonight. Whey don't you make yourself at home and take your boots off as well as those long socks?" Hank asked.

"I think I will, but I don't want you to be upset with what you see under my socks." daddy said.

"Why would I get upset?" Hank asked.

Daddy slipped his boots off then pulled his long socks down and took them off exposing his nylon covered feet.

"Well I'll be damned." said Hank. "Another man who wears nylons. Do you wear a garter belt or girdle too?"

"I sure do." said daddy

"Brenda will like that. She thinks I'm the only guy in the world who wears a garter belt or girdle." Hand replied.

"My daughter, Becky, got me into wearing them not long ago. She wears them almost everyday." Herb replied.

"Brenda will like that." said Hank.

Herb asked "What are the ladies doing now?"

"Well Brenda is probably getting out of her jeans and shirt and Becky is seeing Brenda in a very sheer bra, pink DK's, a garter belt and stockings. Brenda will need to piss quite badly and will want Becky to keep her hand under her cunt while she pees. When Brenda finishes peeing she might ask Becky to suck her wet pussy." Hank said. "Sometimes she can get a little horny herself watching a stallions big long cock slide into a mares belly. A few times she has pissed herself while we've been handling the horses."

Daddy said "I'd never seen breeding done until today. Becky is the one who brought it to my attention. She told her mother, the other woman here today, and set it up for us to come here and watch. I was pretty fascinated by the procedure too."

Hank said "Let's sneak in the bathroom and see what the two women are up to. My guess is Brenda has Becky sucking her big teats. That turns her on quickly."

Sure enough, the bathroom door was wide open and Becky was sitting on the closed toilet seat with one of Brenda's big teats in her mouth. Brenda must have been at least a 36C and they were plenty large. Brenda had her eyes closed and was really enjoying herself. She was still standing in her sheer pink DK's, stockings and garter belt.

"Oh Becky. That feels so good when you nurse me. I love having my teats suckled. I may want you to eat my pussy too, but that might be later. Now we need to shower or wash up because we are going to dinner."

Brenda said.

Hank and I watched the ladies disrobe with me paying particular attention to Brenda's cunt and teats. She also had a thick bush, much like Becky's but more of an auburn color. She told Becky to lie down in the tub and Brenda straddled her. Suddenly Brenda was pissing all over Becky, not even asking her if it was alright. I knew Becky loved it as Brenda moved her stream from her cunt to Becky's teats.

Suddenly it was over and Brenda told Becky to get her wet clothes off so they could shower. They needed to get dressed becuse all of us were going to a dinner show and didn't want to be late.

Becky slipped her wet stockings off, then her garter girdle and finally her cut out bra. Brenda turned the water on and they took turns soaping each other paying particular attention to each others cunt. Quickly they rinsed, turned the shower off and began drying each other.

Brenda looked at the doorway and saw us looking at them anad said to Becky. "Looks like we have an audience."

Becky replied. "Daddy has seen me a lot lately. He's been fucking me every day and I want him to breed me like the stallions breed the mares."

"Are you pierced Becky?" Brenda asked.

"Yes. I had both nippes done and I have four holes in my cunt lips. Why" Becky responded.

"Well. I am too and I think we should put our rings in our nipples and whatever you wear on your cunt lips. I know Hank will enjoy seeing that and I presume your daddy would too." Brenda said

"I have some little bells that actually ring for my cunt. People hear them ringing when I'm walking down the street and wonder were the sound is coming from. Obviously I don't wear panties or knickers when I have them on." Becky told her.

"Do you actually wear knickers?" Brenda asked.

"Yes I do. Daddy loves it when I wear them. He buys them for me and they are so sheer he can see my forest through them. It makes him horny and he wants to fuck me right then and there." Becky replied.

"Oh my God. Where does he find them?" Brenda asked. "I'll have to let Hank know because he would squirt in his panties if he saw me wearing them."

"Daddy has a little shop in a nearby town where he goes. He buys some for mommy too. You saw her forest of black and gray hair before she left. That was her fuck mate with her. She can't get enough of his cock so they were going to our house. He's probably fucking her right now. She wants him to breed her, but daddy tells her she's not to get pregnant again." Becky told Brenda.

"Let's get some lingerie on and show the men our pussies." Brenda said. "I think Hank is wearing sheer panties today. I buy them for him and that's all he ever wears anymore. He's uncut you know. You'll see his prick later. My guess is he will want to fuck you. He saw all your cunt hair when you pulled up your skirt to piss. He likes women with lots of cunt hair."

"Daddy likes my hairy cunt too. He also still likes mommy's too. He likes to watch her pissing, especially outdoors where she can just pull her skirt up and piss." Becky said.

"Hank. You and Herb need to get a shower and get dressed. We're going out for dinner and we'll be late for the show if you don't hurry." Brenda yelled.

"Sounds like we need to get a quick shower and dress. Do you want to shower together or separetly? We can soap each other and do a little playing ourselves if you want." Hank said.

"It'll be OK to shower together . I've done it a few other times in my life. I might even play with your cock while we wash each other." Herb replied. "Let me get my lingerie off."

"Daddy. I have some clean lingerie for you to wear tonight. Also your pumps. Now hurry. While you guys are showering, Brenda and I are going to put our rings in." Becky said.

Brenda got her rings out of her jewelry box and Becky got her bells from her overnight bag. "I'll put your rings in if you put my bells in my holes Brenda." Becky said.

Brenda told Becky she would enjoy doing that, so while the guys were getting ready to shower, the girls put their rings and bells on.

As they got into the shower, Herb told Hank he had a pretty long cock. Hank told Herb that Brenda really enjoyed sucking it anad having it up in her cunt. He told Herb she was a bit of a cockhound and liked to fuck on a moments notice. "She buys panties for me but hardly ever wears any herself." Hank said.

"Becky is a lot like that." Herb replied. "She goes commando a good bit of the time and wwhen she needs to piss, all she has to do is lift her skirt, squat down, and piss. But she like me to wear nylon panties. She says she likes seeing my cock and nuts pushing out the front of them. So I wear them to appease her. Emmy doesn't care because she is too busy with other ventures, like Frank."

Hank and Herb both pissed on each other then showered and dried off. Becky and Brenda both came into the shower area and dried them off good. Brenda had two inch rings in her cunt lips and Becky had her bells on.

"We must hurry and get dressed so we don't miss any of the show." Brenda told them. "It is going to be rather interesting tonight. I've got some liquid rouge that will make your areolas nice and dark. Can I paint yours except for the nippes? Then you can do mine. It really makes your areolas stand out very nicely."

Herb and Hank finished showering and Becky gave daddy his clothing for the evening. A black eight strap garter belt, sheer deep brown full fashioned stockings, a padded bra, and a pair of very sheer white panties. He also got a pair of one inch pumps to wear. He was wearing a nicely fitted pant suit plus a wig.

Hank was wearing essentially the same thing except Brenda had him in a dress with aa somewhat short skirt and short half slip. Hank also had a wig. Once they were dressed Becky and Brenda put a little makeup on their faces and said "Let's go to the show."

The spot they were headedd for was only a few miles away, but it was in a very secluded location that would have been difficult to find unless you knew where you were going.

The valet took the car and we headed for the front entrance. Brenda knocked and a slot in the door opened. he gave him her name and the door was opened and we were admitted.There were only ten tables of four, so a maximum of forty people would be there.

A scantily clad server came and took our drink order and left some snacks on the table. Our beverages arived quickly and we toasted each other and to the fact that we had seen several mares getting bred this afternoon.

Brenda asked me whether I found it fascinating or not and I told her I did. She told us we were welcome to come out anytime and watch. Just call a few hours ahead of time to find out if the stallions were going to fucking the mares.

Suddenly I fellt a small hand on my left leg and I knew Brenda was felling around for my stocking tops. She had watched intently as I had put them on and I thought she might want me to fuck her later in the evening.

"Are you finding what you are feeling for?" I asked

"Not quite yet, but I will." Brenda replied. "Later."

Dinner was served by our scantily clad server who spread her legs wide open to let us see she wasn't wearing any panties. She had a forest of coal black hair around her cunt as well as lots of pit hair. Hank slipped his hand betwen her legs and copped a good feel of her pussy.

Becky and Brenda finished eating and Brenda told Becky she needed to pee. As they got up I eard the tinkling of bells and I knew Becky had put the bells on her cunt rings. As they walked to the ladies room I could see several heads turn wondering where the sound was coming from.

As they entered the ladies room they heard voices coming fro the handicapped stall. One was saying "I wonder who the little black haired whore is with Brenda tonight? She's wearing a skirt so short I can see her stocking tops and I think she is commando. You'd like that wouldn't you dear? Seeing her hairy cunt while sitting at the table?"

Her friend remarked "I would indeed like that. I enjoy it very much when I see your shaggy haired pussy and get to run my hand through it. Now hurry and finish peeing so I can wipe your wet cunt with my fingers."

"I'm all done. Now let me stand up and you can wipe my wet cunt with your hand then we can go back and sit down and enjoy tonights show."

They left as Becky and Brenda emerged from the stalls they had been waiting in and went to the handicapped stall.

"Plenty of room here to play a few minutes " Brenda told Becky. Don't have to squirm around trying to do things. Pull your skirt up so I can see all that black hair and your bells."

Becky pulled her skirt up, spread her legs apart and Brenda ran her hand through Becky's cunt hair, jiggling the bells as she did so. Brenda then sat down on the toilet, pulling her DK's down as she did so.

"I really have to piss again and badly." Brenda told Becky. I don't know why I've had to pee so many times today and not just dribbles either. Full streams flowing out of my cunt lips. Now put your hand between my legs and feel how warm my piss is. When I finish, you can wipe my wet cunt."

Becky put her hand between Brenda's legs and caught some of her pee in her hand. "Oh my. It is warm Brenda."

Brenda thrust her hand up Becky's skirt and played with the bells fastened to the rings in Becky's cunt. Finally the flow of pee stopped and Brenda told Becky to wipe her wet cunt for her. Then Brenda pulled her DK's up so they covered the tops of her stockings.

Becky said. "now it is my turn. I'll just stand over the toilet and pee since I'm going commando tonight." Suddenly the flow began and hit the toilet water like water going over Niagara Falls. Brenda put her hand under Becky's skirt and caught a handful anad brought it to her lips.

I just love a little hot pee once in awhile." Brenda said. "Not many other women where I am at, so you are a treat to me Becky."

Becky's flow stopped and she wiped her hairy pussy and pulled her short skirt down.

"We must now rejoin the party before we are msissed." Brenda to Becky.

They returned to their table and as she sat down, Hank slipped his hand under Becky's skirt so he could feel her hairy cunt and ring her bells. Becky didn't seem the least bit surprised and just let him feel her up good.

Meanwhile, as Brenda sat down, I lifted her skirt so I could see her very sheer DK's and touch them. They were quite sheer and I could see her cunt hair through them. Brenda sat down and I continued to slide my hand up and down her thigh feeling the sheer material.

"Do you enjoy playing other women's lingerie?" she asked.

"Only when I know what it is she is wearing." I replied.

Suddenly the house lights dimmed and a cluster of ceiling lights went on. A small bed with a mattress was rolled out onto the center of the floor. A young lady about twenty was manacled hands and ankles to the bed posts and her very copious amount of cunt hair was spread open for all to see. She was wearing a red eight strap garterbelt and sheer chocolate brown stockings that went high on her thighs. With her arms raised over her head, you could also see a vast forest of coal black hair under her pits.

Brenda said to all of us. "Looks like she doessn't shave anything. Bet her legs are furry to."

Becky leaned over to me and said "Jesus Christ daddy. That's Erica, my neice. What the fuck is going on?"

It didn't take long to find out because a man wearing only a small facial mask followed out onto the floor and stopped at the young lady's face. His dangling cock was at the top of the mattress and all the lady had to do was turn her head and she would have his cock in her mouth.

"Oh my God daddy. That's my brother Chris. What the fuck is going on tonite?" Becky asked.

"I don't know, but I think we are about to find out." I said to her.

"Ladies and gentlemen. We are in for a rare treat tonight as this young virgin is going to have her maidenhead taken by her father. She indicated a couple of weeks ago to us that she wanted her daddy to fuck her and fill her virgin cunt up with his warm semen and sperm. So tonight we are going to witness that." the floor announcer told the group.

"I can't believe my niece is going to get fucked by my brother. I haven't seen his cock for a few years, but it was plenty long the last time I did see it. I can't begin to iamgine what he looks like with a hard on." Becky told us.

At that point Erica reached over with her mouth and took her daddy's soft cock in her mouth and began sucking him. It didn't take Chris long to get totally hard and Erica sucked him some more. Finally, she must have said something to him because he backed off and went to the foot of the bed.

Chris stood between her legs and pulled her extremely hairy cunt lips wide open. He then kneeled slightly and put his face in Erica's cunt and began eating her pussy. At this time several people with keys appeared and unfastened the locks on her manacles and as they did so, Erica squeezed her thighs together capturing her daddy's face in her cunt. Chris continued to suck and stick his tongue in her vagina until finally Erica let loose and said quietly to her daddy "I'm ready for you to fuck me now daddy."

Chris pulled his wet face from her cunt and stepped close so he could slide his very erect cock inside her cunt. He went slowly at first, then meeting no obstacle, he pushed it in full force until he had it inside her as far as it would go.

The air came out of Erica as her daddy made the final push, then she composed herself and told him to fuck her good and to fill her cunt up with sperm filled semen. Chris pushed and pulled his cock out of Erica's cunt a dozen times before he shoved it in, arched his back, and spilled his pollen inside her cunt.

Erica wrapped her nylon covered legs around her daddy's back so he couldn't move in order to keep his long hard cock inside her. She was wiggling and humping as she savored the feel of it inside of her. She finally let him go and as he slipped his prick out of her cunt, he held on to it and wiped the excess fluids off, first on the welt of one stoccking, then the welt of the other one telling his daughter to put them away and never wash them as a remembrance of this night. Someone handed Erica a pair of very sheer black Directoire Knickers which Chris helped her get over her ankles and then she pulled them up tightly against her cunt.

Suddenly a couple approached the bed and I could clearly see it was my sister in law, Debbie, and my nephew Brandon. Eaach was dressed only in a robe and I could clearly see Debbie's large teats swaying under her gown as well as Brandon's cock swinging under his.

"Ladies and gentlemen tonite you are doubly pleased because we are having an encore performance between a mother and her son. The young man has never fucked a woman and tonite his mother is going to take his cheery." the anoouncer told the audience.

"Holy fuck daddy. I can't believe this is happening. I never would have thought that Debbie, all pious and everything, would ever fuck her only son." Becky said.

Debbie shed her robe and everyone could see her massive teats hanging loose and down on her chest. She also sported a massive growth of pubic hair surrounded by a white garter belt with six straps holding up a pair of sheer brown stockings. She showed very furry armpits as well. Brandon took off his robe and a lot of the audience gasped at the length of his uncut prick. It wasn't that it was so long, but the foreskin must have hung over the end of it by an inch, making it appear much long than it was.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers