My Daugherter and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon decided the right thing to do was to pee all over his mommy before mounting her so he drenched her cunt hair and belly, then told her to suck his cock. As Debbie began sucking him, his prick began to get erect and he finally told her to lie down so he could fuck her.

She laid back on the mattress and Brandon spread her hairy cunt lips apart as Debbie guided his cock inside her cunt. Brandon may have lost his cheery to Debbie, but he knew how to use his formidable tool to fuck her. He thrust it in and let it lie inside her for about fifteen seconds, then pulled it out. He did this a number of times and Debbie was telling him what a good motherfucker he was.

Finally, no longer able to restrain himself he pollinated his mother with a load of semen telling her as he did that he hoped he knocked up. All the while Debbie was bucking and humping off the table as she enjoyed his cock fucking her. Brandon finally got off her and then told her to suck his cock off.

Erica appeared again and handed her mother a pair of very sheer white panties to put on so she didn't leak semen all over the place.

The announcer indicated that the show had concluded, but everyone was welcome stay and talk to the participants. Becky told me that we should stay and perhaps embarass them a little bit by letting them know we saw the entire show.

Suddenly, Brenda, who had been very quiet, announced to us that Hank was really her father and they had been fucking each other for a number of years. She suggested we invite all of them over to our table and have another round of drinks before leaving to go back to the bunkhouse.

Becky looked at me and I nodded OK and Brenda got up and went over to all four of them and told them to join us for a drink.

Poeple were asking questions of Debbie, Chris, Erica, and Brandon, but Brenda got to them and spoke quietly to them, nodding in our direction. They quickly followed Brenda and arrived at our tables.

"Holy shit." exclaimed Chris. "Becky and daddy, I never expected to see you here tonite. I doubt Debbie and Erica did either. What are you doing here?" Chris asked.

"We were watching the four of you perform your parenthood duties by deflowering your children. Now Erica, come to grandpa so I can play with and suck your nipples as well as feel the crotch of your panties and see how wet they really are. Debbie, meet Hank."

"Oh I met Hank yesterday when we came out to watch mares being bred." Debbie said. "He told us about the dinner and show tonight and asked if we would consider being the show. The four of us discussed it and agreed we would do it."

"Does it feel good when I suck your nipples Erica? I know your daddy filled your hairy pussy up with lots of semen because the crotch of your panties is all wet and sticky."

"Oh Grandpa I love it when you suck my teats. It sends a funny feeling down to my cunt and makes me want to climax again." Erica told him. "Right now I need to pee and I want you to come with me. Debbie nodded it was alright so I got up and escorted Erica to the ladies room.

Once inside a large stall Erica began unfastening my belt and trousers.

"What are you doing? I asked.

"I want to see your cock and see if it is as big as daddy's." she replied. She got my trousers undone and pulled them down and exclaimed "Oh my God. Youu're wearing women's lingerie and your fucking cock looks like it needs some attention. Do you enjoy wearing garter belts, stockings, and women's shoes Grandpa?"

"Yes I do and so does your Aunt Becky. She loves it when I fuck her. She loves playing with my foreskin and peeling it back so she can suck my cock. Is that what you want to do with it Erica? Suck it and fuck it?" I asked.

"Yes. I want to have it suffed inside my cunt and have you pollinate me like daddy did a little while ago. Right now I need to piss." and she pulled her wet panties down and the piss flowed out of her making a lot of noise as it hit the water in the toilet bowl. As she sat there she took my cock in her hand and began massaging it until it began to get erect. Then she put it in her mouth and closed her lips over it.

"Your Aunt Becky likes to suck my cock too." I told her. She likes it when I blow my nuts off in her mouth and on her teats. You can suck it some more later Erica. Right now we should get back to the party before they get funny ideas." I told her.

We headed back to the table and I noticed Becky and Brandon going somewhere together. Brandon was just wearing a gown, so Becky could have great access to his prick, if she wanted it. As we got to the table I noticed Hank had moved around close to Debbie and Brenda was playing with my son, Chris, and his peter.

It looked like things might be taking a different turn for the evening than I had expected.

"Why isn't Amanda here with you?" I asked Debbie.

"Because she is at your house playing with Emmy Lou's teats and Frank's cock." Debbie replied. "Emmy Lou asked her yesterday if she wanted to stay at home with her rather than come with us. Amanda gets to suck Emmy Lou's teats and also eat her pussy. When Frank is there, she gets to suck his peter too. Frank loves it when she wears a garter belt and stockings along with a pair of Directoire Knickers. He thinks she is a little whore like her grandmother."

"Frank just likes pussy." I replied.

"No. Emmy Lou likes pussy too. Especially hairy ones like Amanda has. You know she doesn't shave anymore. She loves wearing garter belts, sheer stockings, and Directoire Knickers. Frank loves to watch her pissing and then she sucks his cock." Debbie replied. "I'm quite content that she is with Emmy Lou and Frank. She and Emmy Lou will probably take some liquid rouge and paint their areolas so they turn nice and dark. Frank gets all excited about that."

"Where are Brandon and Becky going?" I asked.

"Brandon said he needed to pee and Becky said she would help him." Chris said."I think Becky just wanted to hold his cock and help him pee. I don't think she will give him a blowjob, although she might."

Brenda was now moving very close to Chris and I could see her hand moving down to play with his cock. Hank had one hand on one of Debbie's large teats and looked like he wanted to suck it.

"Hank, if you want to nurse me go right ahead. I love having my teats sucked." Debbie told him.

Hank reached over and took Debbie's right teat in his hand and put the nipple in his mouth. He gently began sucking on it until Debbie told him to suck harder. She began writhing and squirming under his nursing of her. Finally, she could stand it no longer and had a very hard climax sitting in the chair.

Finally everyone returned to the table and Brenda said "Everyone follow me and we will adjourn to our house where we can continue our frolicking for the night. Debbie, did all your group pack a little overnight bag?"

"I think so. Chris and I have one bag and Brandon and Erica another. So I think we are all set."

Brenda said "If anyone needs to piss, wait till we get outside, then you can piss out there. No one will see you either."

We got outside and who else but Becky had to piss? She just spread her legs apart and the flood started. By the time she finished she had quite a puddle around her feet.

"OK. I'm ready to go." she said.

We hadn't gone another ten feet when Erica stopped, slipped her black DK's down her legs, stepped out of them, and began pissing. She spread her hairy legs wide apart so she wouldn't get her stockings wet and just let the piss flow. When she finished there was a sizeable puddle between her legs. She said "Grandpa come here and wipe my hairy pussy for me."

So I went to her and slipped my hand between her legs and wiped it through her hairy pussy. Then we continued our journey to our cars.

Brenda told us to follow them and it was only about five minutes to their home. Debbie drove her car and Brandon went with her. Chris and Becky went with Brenda and Hank and Erica rode with me. She sat in front while I drove and fondled my cock the entire trip.

"Grandpa, I want to suck your big cock tonight. Do you think Becky will be upset if I do?"

"No.I'll explain to her that you had never seen my cock before and are fascinated with it and want to suck it." I told her."Just keep playing with it as I drive to their cabin. I love seeing your nice hairy pussy and pits. Do you not shave at all?"

"No. Mommy told both Amanda and me to not bother shaving our pits, legs, ot pussy hair. Just let it grow in its natural fashion. I think I look funny when I slip some nylons on, but both Mommy and Daddy tell me I don't. They say it shows my legs off better so everyone can see them."

"Well, you just listen to mommy and daddy because they know what they're talking about. Do you ever suck Brandon's cock?" I asked.

"No. But Amanda suck him off all the time. She likes playing with him and even lets him fuck her once in awhile. I think she's on the pill because she told me she never has him put a rubber on his cock." Erica said.

We arrived at Hanks and Brenda's place and Erica let go of my prick. She said she needed to pee again, so I told her to just sit on the edge of the door and piss as far as she could. She did and her stream went out at least three feet in front of her. When she finished she stood up and said "Grandpa, I need you to wipe my wet pussy again."

So I reached between her legs with my hand and wiped her very hairy pussy. Then we headed for the front door.

Everyone else was already there and Becky and Brandon were fixing Margarita's and Screwdrivers. Hank had his mouth wrapped around one of Debbie's big teats and Chris was having his cock sucked by Brenda. Erica jusst held onto my cock and told me she wanted to suck me off a little later.

I asked Erica what she thought her sister, Amanda, was doing right now and she replied. "I think she has her face buried in Grandma Emmy's hairy pussy and is eating her out while Frank is behind her giving her a good fucking."

"Does she like cock?" I asked.

"She loves having a cock fuck her just as much as Grandma Emmy does. She thinks Frank has the best cock in the whole world. She likes to take him in her mouth and let him shoot his pollen in her. That way she can't get pregnant." Erica answered.

Suddenly Debbie shifted positions so she was sitting at the end of the sofa. She sprawled her legs apart and Hank laid down in her lap. Debbie quickly gave him her other teat to nurse on as she began fingering her hairy cunt. Suddenly, she pushed his head away and told him to get down on his knees and suck her clit. He quickly shifted positions so he was looking directly at her very hairy cunt and spread her lips apart and headed for her clit.

Debbie spread her legs even further apart and Hank pushed his head even further into her cunt. Debbie began wiggling and writhing as he sucked her clit.

"You fucking clit licker." Debbie screamed. "You are making me climax all over the place."

About that time Becky and Brenda came into the room with pitchers of Margarita's and Screwdrivers and a tray of snacks.

Brenda said "Oh look at my fucking daddy eating your sister in laws hairy pussy. I think she is in heat the way she is wiggling all over the place."

*****

Probably not a great place to terminate this portion but due to length of it, I am.

Part 3 will follow shortly.