All Comments on 'My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 02'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just more of the same

Another disgusting, one star story from I'mstillstupid.

looking4itlooking4itabout 8 years ago

Authors note:

When Ch 3 is done it will be in the Incest/Taboo section.

Finally, you get it...

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
One trick pony story

First narrator wakes up from being worn out from orgy. Then family eats meal and talk about sex. Then hot mom and daughter dress in tight clothing so they can go to work and get laid. A outbreak of en masse endometriosis is clearly on horizon. Maybe not. Sigh. Well this is a porn site and if Imstillfun trying to not be nominated for short story Pulitzer, she has succeeded admirably.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mom and Daughter Got Pregnant And

Mom got bitten by mosquitoes with Zika and daughter got her virus by kissing Mom.

Both got retarded babies and Dad runs away cos he was not infected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

more cuck shit today.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
Pathetic.

You do know there is a category for "Non-erotic", this belongs there.

AryaStarkNakedAryaStarkNakedabout 8 years ago
Amazing stories - ignore idiots

Not all fetishes are for everyone. I wouldn't call someone's foot fetish disgusting, or somone's love of fat women 'non-erotic.'

This story made me blow hard, and so did the last one. And so will the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I suggest you need more focus . . .

on the alcohol and the drugs. Leave writing to real writers. Your talents lie elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
whoring isnt cuck, cuck is a mental fetish and possibly and illness

these two are just whores

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
It was impossible...

It was impossible that this story didn't end in incest!!! We don't know what kind of moral values these two parents instilled in their children, but this sordid tale only could end there: A big and happy family? 2*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Absolutely excellent

Your stories just get better and better. Of all of the authors writing for Literotica you are certainly the best. Your stories are always entertaining, conceivable and really turn this girl on. Keep up the great work. Xoxoxoxo Annette

MwRadicalMwRadicalabout 8 years ago
Big fan of your writing

I keep scolling through the new stories every day. It' always a treasure when I see one of yours

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Election vs Erection

Not a great story, but it was enlivened by him getting an "election" rather than an "erection"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You are usually a whole lot better than this.

I can't believe that anyone liked this except the incest crowd. Glad to see that you've put the finale there. Only made me uncomfortable, and I didn't finish it. And no, I never had concious sexual thoughts about my mother or a sister. Now one of my aunts, maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The problem with this garbage?

Is that it's just bad. The storyline is bad. The dialogue is bad. The sex is bad. The editing is bad. The characters are such despicable, unlikeable people that it's no fun and not entertaining to read about what they're doing, which is disgusting even for a fictional story. This is an example of the worst stories on this site. No stars, as even giving this one star would be an insult to the star.

cyferxcyferxabout 8 years ago
At least the next chapter will go into the right section....

definitely barely loving wives. More incest with a twist. Due to this, a low rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Imstillfun take a writing course.

This is just horrible. If your reader cannot relate or even like the people in your story, you've completely wasted your time, and your reader's time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
next chapter

can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Where is the story?

I was looking forward to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
imstillfun has a lot of alts

You know that many people really didn't favorite this hunk of shit. I bet 90% of the faves are his alts. I'd lookd deper but I truly don't care. Didn't read, didn't rate. Just saw the faves and the score don't mesh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done

Great flow. Waiting for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Waaa Waa Waaa

Were you art critics required to read this for College Credit? We all know that your wieners required you to read, at least as far as you had a rough idea of what it was about. You think that you hold the patent of 'Loving' and 'Wives'. Thank God, you do not. Go read some Hannity or O'reilly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No problem with incest, cuckoldry, voyerism, but...

The English is so sloppy...are these stories churned out so fast that no editing is done? Is it financially worthwhile to crank out another rather than waste time rereading/editing? I just don't know. Here's what I do know (and I've been around for a looong time, and love women). I fuck women's mouths, cunts, and asses. When I cum, it's inside their bodies. I especially love to cum inside a woman's ass. I just don't understand these stories where men pull out in order to come on a face or buttocks or stomach or wherever. That's just stupid masturbation, which you can do any time. When you're doing the real thing, fucking her, you blow your load inside her, best feeling in the world! Makes me wonder about some of these "authors". I suspect they've never fucked, and get their sex knowledge from watching porn, where you have to "show the stuff"! I'm gonna pump it into your asshole, baby, and I'll love it!

msbishop702msbishop702about 8 years ago
God so hot so Sexy do anything you want

God how do I get my wife to be like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Holy shit thats hot!

Please keep writing. Loved the husband watching both wife and daughter getting fucked, really made me hard. The aspect of sons friend getting some while son watches . Sister gives brother handjob while watching. This story is very good and you could go anywhere you want. The freakier the better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit from a shitty author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great chapter 2

I loved this story. Just as good as the first chapter. I'm a cuckhold husband and we've done something similar with my wife and our 21 yr old daughter. I can't wait to read about when daddy sucks his daughters tits and then licks her pussy. Then, he gets fucked by his daughter with her big strapon dildo, while his wife watches. She then goes over and kisses our daughter and they have a hot lesbian session.

I can't wait to read your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

verbicideverbicidealmost 8 years ago
Nice...

Gave it good marks. As for the judgemental little anonymous pussies with the 1's and the insults...go crawling back under your little rocks. Nobody really cares what you think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice comments

I see that by introducing incest into your LW story, you've expanded your reader base. Like the liar below who claims to be doing his daughter. You are a cheating sick fuck. The only way that incest in LW gets a score above 4 is massive score manipulation.

Reported for being in the wrong category.

mgchnds2mgchnds2almost 8 years ago
Excellent

Story ! Looking forward to Chapter 3 . Hoping the mom and daughter start cleaning each other with their tongues. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pile of fags garbage !

Just 1* !

2ServeWoman2ServeWomanover 7 years ago
Curious why they haven't had dad get down and clean them?

I think dad should have been made to clean his wife and daughter - or Gary or their boss!

Hey we are all wired differently but, after all, she did cuck her father, right?

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
Outrageous

This was over the top bizarre. The stuff fantasies are made of. Mother daughter team and hubby is watching. How about dual pregnancy? Or mother daughter gangbang? Fun story.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago

great chapter two, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Agree

And she probably should be spayed too.

cuck2serveUcuck2serveUover 5 years ago
nice

Very cool, again don't mind the ignorant anonymous assholes. They don't even have the balls to leave their name, closeted homo's. Constructive criticism time. Read your story word for word before you submit. Two spelling errors that threw us off a bit but they were actual words just misspelled the ones you definitely meant to use. Going to read installment 3. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not all ignorant assholes are anonymous

are they?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong Section

This story should be in the incest section. Then I wouldn’t have been tempted to read it. Although I actually think I have more respect for incest lovers than I do cuckies. Yeah, I was hoping this was gonna be about some guy who didn’t want to be cuckolded and decided to rain hell down on his wife and her lover. Because in my world that’s the way real life works. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

Story it just keeps getting better and I was wondering it this was going to be a family affair. Can't believe that Jimmy hasn't fucked mom yet he must have allot of control cause I know his mom wants his cock. Going to read the next one now.

col_lovercol_loverabout 5 years ago
Hot Story

How hot would it have been if Thomas asked Jim to guide my cock into your wife's pussy and guide Gary's cock into Katie. 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
loving it!

can see this happening! i actually knew a slutty wife and daughter where they were pretty damn open! and hubby knew he had to put up with it or walk, he decided if you cant beat them join them lol

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong category

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HAHA!

This author is so bad she doesn't know the difference between loving wives and incest.

1 star

AncientCipherAncientCipherover 4 years ago

This story is very hot and very well written.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
WTF

About as sexy as fucking a dead moose

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh Hue

You said the same thing for the first in the series, but then went on to read the second? Couldn’t help yourself? Forced?

And yet, even with your comments this author has been favorited over 4800 times, making her the 43rd top favorited author on Literotica.

After you were forced to read this chapter, were you forced to favorite it too?

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Arousal

Your story has me so aroused. Erect. Dripping precum. I can't stop touching myself. Just fantasizing that it's my wife, and I'm watching her get fucked. So hot! Five stars.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
great story

Another of my favorite lines that you wrote:

"I want to fuck her in your bed. I think I'll come to your house for dinner tomorrow and fuck her in your bed. Would you like that?"

Yes, yes YES YES YES !!! I truly want my wife to get fucked by a big well-hung man in our bedroom.

I especially loved this story being told from the wife's perspective. It really turned me on knowing that the wife loves turning her husband into a cuckold. I wish my wife would do this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a bunch of cr...!!

49 comments in 4 years? They are your fans! Says a lot about the quality of the story!

If there were minus rating that would be -5!! Literotica should finally create a section with only cuckold stories! Then the reader would have the opportunity to avoid them right away!

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvover 4 years ago
I'm Not Into Incest But...

… your story is so well written I LOVE IT. Love they way mom has handed control over to everyone else, just doing as she's told. Also love the exhibitionist streak in her and the daughter, too. Those be some fantastic qualities! If you got it, flaunt it, I always say. I love how the boss is getting his way with mom, daughter, and dad too. Dad as a willing cuckold is perfect. Can't wait for Chapter 3.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
I can only sigh with desire.

Love how hubby always gets some at the end of the story, So sweet. I was wishing he would get to clean his wife and daughter at the office. If I were Jim I would have begged the men to let me do that.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 4 years ago
3rd read now

I have now read this story 3 times and I get so hard reading how slutty the wife and daughter are. I love this style of righting

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

One of the nastiest of this POS author's stories. A real nice class of people praising it too.

col_lovercol_loverover 3 years ago
I have noticed everytime 26thNC

gives a crap review, it is normally a hot story, with plenty of fucking.

DebbieXDebbieXover 3 years ago
Nice chapter

As with all your stories, it's a pleasurable read.

I did however notice that both chapters have so manny errors. Perhaps you overlooked proof reading it.

It stil doesn't make the story any less than 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Chapter 3 will be in the Incest section? I think I’d argue that this one should have been. Or maybe Group Sex? I find it interesting that the powers-that-be at this site have no qualms about censoring or just wholesale blocking readers’ comments but think nothing of letting writers post their stories in any old section they choose, whether they belong there or not. I’m just saying.

col_lovercol_loverover 3 years ago
One thing would have made that story Hotter.

When Thomas said.

"Spread your legs," Thomas said in a commanding voice.

If Thomas said.

Hey Jim see how wet your wife pussey is. Stick a couple of fingers in their. And while you are their could you grab my cock and guide it into your wife's pussy for me. And then guide Gary's cock into your daughter's wet pussy, Etc Etc

4th time I have read it now. It never fails to get me rock hard.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Ridiculous. This boss will not only lose millions with a lawsuit, no, he will also lose all respect in public! And these two whores will not only be in a terrible dilemma after the divorce, no, they will also be perceived in public as the whores they are. As a father, this daughter will never have a serious husband, because every candidate will get a detailed report from the father about what part she had in the divorce of her parents! But as I said, in a wank story any logic is absurd! But as I said, only the perverted cuckold fans, no matter if male or female, will applaud you! And as the comment from my previous commenter shows, your story has found a pervert!

ArkalesArkalesabout 3 years ago

Keeps getting better. My dock is in a constant state of erection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot but,still waiting for a 4-some featuring Katie sucking then fucking Dad while Jame slips Mom the tube steak.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

lot of nasty comments by fake people, anonymous losers. I liked it. Just thought Thomas was a little rough on Jim at the office. Liking to watch your wife and or Daughter is sort of a cuck but his wife goes to him right after.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Same thoughts as the first time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And then he packed and left. They never saw or heard from him again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find it interesting that people who "hate" the idea or cuckolding will read every story, every angle of cuckolding and be blowing their moralistic gasket over it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

in order to truly judge something, you need to learn about it first. people can dislike things but still like somethings about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish my wife would get fucked in front of me. She teases me all the time about it. Our biggest role play fantasy. Maybe one day. I just want her to take control and do it. Take the power out of my hands. Make me watch has she takes a bigger cock. Then let me fuck her soaked pussy.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Hot. It can be so hot watching your lover or wife fucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

re:dirtyoldbiman that coming from a cock sucker fake man is quite a statement 1* for this garbage

djripdjripabout 1 year ago

Just, *chef's kiss* Better than I dared to hope. Katie steals the show here with her lines like "well I guess I better clean up" when bro cums on her leg and "Isn't it very naughty for a daddy to ask his daughter to suck someone's cock?"

Had me going there with Thomas and Gary, I was all set to end my comment with 'but Thomas and Gary are duchebags.' But they're cool dudes. Playing assholes is much different than being assholes. Bravo.

I don't fully get Jim. I mean, as readers, we are basically voyeurs so I get liking to watch, but if I was present I feel like I'd rather just have a threesome or fivesome or whatever, participate. But God bless him, he likes what he's doing and that makes everything in the story possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, still a good heartwarming story of a loving family. I am surprised that Jim is still allowed to fuck his wife. Usually the husband is left out of the sex. Jim should have been made to lick up the cum from his daughter and wife before he left Steve's office. I wonder if the rest of the office can hear what is going on in there? Anyway, James is sure to get a piece of his mom as well as a few of James's mates; and probably get a piece of his sister too. Next chapter will probably have one big happy family. Anyone remembering to take birth control? Hmmm, maybe wife and daughter will get pregnant from Thomas (or James...now that would be a hoot).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

again.

"That's it baby, cum on my ass, your ass, my ass is yours. I'm going to let others fuck me, fuck my ass, cum on my ass, but I'll always come home to you. Maybe my ass will look like this. Covered with someone else's cum."

This is the essence of this story. Love it.

GashlasherGashlasher10 months ago

Spectacular again. I'm not an incest story fan! But I will not be missing Part 3. Bring it on!

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

“Then to Jim I said, "Do you like that? I don't even know this guy and he's fucking your wife. Can you see his cock in me? It feels so good. You may have created a monster. I love being fucked by strange cock."

Love this fantasy! It makes everything seem so normal and yet so erotic. Katie and her mother are now confirmed and very satisfied sluts, looking forward to fucking other men, knowing that Jim embraces all of it, and will get the last fuck of the day.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

The two sluts also loved to be watched and came even when harder thinking about their audience.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So weird, so wrong, so hot.

ZambonilordZambonilord5 months ago

This was a great follow up to the first chapter. The incestuous vibes are there, but so far hasn't really happend yet. The cuckolding is oddly believable. While they are humiliating Jim as part of the fantasy, they are not tearing him down as a man. He's included while being denied. Then of course, Jim and the narrator fucking at the end somehow fits perfectly instead of being an obligatory cherry on top

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So hot. I've just read my ultimate fantasy. I have a very similar family set up, and although its only my naughty mind, I would love to act out this story. Looking forward to part 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10357 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...