My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,340 Followers

"Dammit," said James. "Now I really want to go to work with you."

Katie laughed, "Well if you're a good boy I may tell you about my day."

"I'll be good," laughed James and left.

Katie looked at me in my stockings and panties and said, "Good start"

Now for a dress. I stood there looking at my closet. Jim pulled out a short, black, pencil skirt. It barely covered the top of my stockings and a sheer bustier type top that left a lot of cleavage and belly showing.

When I got to the kitchen Katie said, "Awesome"

Jim looked at the time. "Dammit, I have to go to work. If I didn't I'd so fuck you right now."

Which one of us, "I asked."

Jim just kissed me and walked out the door.

"I'm pretty sure we'll both get fucked today," Katie said. "Do you think dad will like watching both his girls being fucked?"

I replied, "If we enjoy it as much as I think we will. I think he'll enjoy it."

We drove to work and talked. I asked her how she was so comfortable with all this. She told me that she and Thomas had roll played a lot of these things already, so she'd already thought them through. Also that Thomas had made her fuck a couple of his friends and she'd loved being given away and having multiple cocks.

At that I stopped talking. Multiple cocks. I loved the idea. God, one in my mouth, one in my pussy, maybe even take one up the ass. My fingers fell to my pussy.

"Don't soak my car seats," laughed Katie.

When we got to work, we were the first 2 there. We went about our normal day. In the back of my mind was the anticipation. My pussy was wet all day. As Katie went about her work I found myself staring at her ass and tits and just getting hornier and hornier. It felt like noon would never get there.

About 11:45 Thomas walked in with a client. I'd met him before, his name was Gary. He was about Thomas's age. He was tall and handsome. I was not disappointed. I could imagine enjoying fucking him.

Thomas walked him to my desk and reintroduced me.

Gary took my hand, "I don't remember you being so hot."

I blushed.

Then Thomas introduced Katie as my daughter.

"Damn Thomas, did you just find the hottest family in the world and hire them?" Then Gary looked at us again. "I see we have a new office dress code."

Thomas laughed, "Like it?" he said. "Actually this is the first time I've seen these outfits. They practically scream 'Fuck me' don't you think?"

Thomas looked at me, "Don't you think that outfit says 'Fuck me'?"

I just nodded my head.

At that moment Jim walked in.

Thomas welcomed him and introduced him to Gary as my husband and Katie's father. Gary looked at both of us, obviously aware of the situation said, "Well Jim, you have both a very fuckable wife and daughter."

Jim thanked him. Thomas told him to take a seat in the waiting room. There were 2 leather couches and a leather chair. Jim sat in the chair.

"You know Jim, when I invited you here today it was to watch us fuck your wife and daughter."

"Yes," said Jim.

"I told Gary what slut's they were, and that you enjoyed being cuckolded. Isn't that right?" he continued.

"Yes," said Jim,.

"Tell us what you want," said Thomas.

"I want to watch my slutty wife and daughter get fucked," replied Jim.

Thomas called Katie over. "The good part Jim is that you're going to have a part in this."

I was wondering what it would be.

"If you really want them fucked, you're going to have to undress them."

Thomas took Katie's hand and led her to where she was standing in front of Jim."

Jim actually looked embarrassed. I knew he wanted this, but when presented with it like this, I think the reality was more than he expected. He seemed to have lost all control. If he had said I want this to stop and asked me to leave with him, I'm not sure I would have. I think he was feeling that too.

"When was the last time you undressed your daughter," Thomas taunted.

"She was a child," said Jim.

"Well she's not one anymore," said Gary. "Let's see her."

Jim reached out and took the zipper of her skirt and pulled it down. No one was looking at me. I pulled my skirt up enough so I could spread my legs and play with my pussy. Katie's skirt fell to the floor.

She stood there in the smallest of thongs, heels, and the white shirt knotted above her navel. Jim reached for the knot and quickly undid it. He turned Kate facing away from him and slid the shirt off her shoulders. She was now just wearing the thong and heels. Her tits stood out, her nipples were hard.

Gary said to Thomas, "This the one you've been fucking all year?"

I saw Jim cringe a bit when he heard that.

Thomas replied, "Fuck yes. Since she was 18."

Katie still stood with her back to Jim.

"You do realize, once that thong comes off, she is our fucktoy for the day. You get to watch us fuck your daughter."

Jim nodded and reached for her thong. He slid it over her ass and down her legs, finally helping her step out of them. He held them in his hand. She was now naked except for her heels. She looked amazing. She did give me a small look of embarrassment. She knew she shouldn't be naked in front of her mother, father, and strange men. I'm sure it was part of the turn on for her.

Gary looked at Jim. "Would you tell your daughter to suck my cock please?"

Jim looked at Katie. I could tell he was embarrassed. Even from where I was sitting I could see he had a hard on.

"Katie, please suck Gary's cock. I've never seen you do it. Show us both how good you are."

Katie turned and kissed Jim's forehead. "Isn't it very naughty for a daddy to ask his daughter to suck someone's cock?"

Jim said,"Yes, very naughty"

"Ok daddy," said Katie. "I want you to be proud of me."

Katie got down on her knees and unzipped Gary's pants and pulled out his cock. It was already hard. Her tongue flicked the tip to catch the drop of precum. She smiled at her dad and said, "Mmmmmm."

She then wrapped her hand around the shaft and started sucking his cock. She jerked the shaft up and down as she wrapped her lips around the head. I just watched. I had a feeling of anticipation, what were they going to make me do.

Finally Thomas called me over. I was not sure what I was supposed to do.

Thomas spun me around. "She's one hot woman Jim. She was a great fuck. I'm so glad you're going to get to watch in person this time. Aren't you?"

Jim nodded. He was watching Katie suck cock, while wondering what was next. He had his hand rubbing his cock through his pants.

Thomas turned to Katie. "Katie, we want to fuck your mother. Come here and undress her."

Katie gave one last look at Gary and kissed the tip of his cock. Then she came over to me. I was facing Jim. She started with my skirt, slowly she undid the zipper. The skirt was too tight to fall off by itself. She put her hands on the waistband and pushed the skirt over my hips to the floor.

All the guys eyes were on us. Katie, naked except for heels, unzipped my bustier from behind. It came free and slid down my arms to the ground. I was now in just my garter, panties and heels.

"Thank you Katie. You're dad can take it from here," said Thomas. "Why don't you go suck Gary's cock some more."

Katie returned to Gary and dropped to her knees. As she grabbed his cock she positioned herself where she could still see me. With a big smile at me she guided Gary's cock back into her mouth.

I stood facing Jim. I heard Thomas unzip his pants. I didn't turn and look, I could picture his cock in my mind's eye.

"Well Jim," said Thomas. "Your daughter is sucking my friends cock. Are you ready to watch your wife cuckold you, right in front of you?"

Jim's hands went to the strings that held my panties on. He pulled the strings and the panties came off In his hand. I noticed he held them in the same hand he had Katie's panties.

Thomas pushed lightly on my back. "Put your hands on your husband's shoulders," he said.

I bent forward and did as I was told. My face was now inches from Jim's.

"Spread your legs," Thomas said in a commanding voice.

I spread them about a foot apart. As I did Thomas rubbed the head of his cock up and down my slit. I was wet and the juices from my pussy quickly lubricated him. With one thrust he was all the way inside me. The thrust threw me a little off balance. Jim grabbed me so I wouldn't fall.

All this time Katie was sucking Gary's cock and watching. As Thomas thrust into me she let out a soft moan.

Thomas started tucking me slowly. He held my hips, partially holding me up while holding me still so he could fuck me. My eyes were closed experiencing the pleasure of every thrust. Everytime I opened them I'd be looking right into Jim's face. Every thrust pushed me towards Jim so he could feel it as I did. I moaned practically in Jim's ear.

I felt a movement beside me. Katie was now bent over using the arm of the chair Jim was in to steady herself. She was in the same position as me. Bent over, legs spread. I heard her moan as Gary entered her.

I felt my first orgasm building. As Thomas thrust into me I grunted with each thrust. "Oh my, uungh, god Jim, look at our, uungh, daughter getting, uungh, fucked, that is so, uungh oh my god, hot, uungh, oh my god, I'm coming!

I could feel a torrent of wetness soak Thomas's cock. I was sure he felt it. He continued to pound my pussy. I continued to grunt with each thrust. Uungh, uungh, uungh, I couldn't stop.

I noticed Jim was stroking his cock through his pants. Thomas must have also noticed.

"It's ok Jim, take it out. It must be murder watching your wife and daughter get fucked. Knowing they wanted to get fucked with you watching. Knowing they wanted you to be a cuckold and forced to see your wife take another man's cock. Knowing that your daughter wanted to see you cuckolded too."

Jim took his cock out. Using the hand that had mine and Katie's panties in it he started to jack off. Inning the material on his cock.

"That's right," said Thomas. "Use your wife's and daughter's panties. You're such a pervert. Such a cuck watching them both get fucked."

Jim moaned again.

"Your wife's married pussy feels amazing. It's so hot and wet. I am going to enjoy fucking her whenever I want in the office. Sometimes I may send pictures, sometimes she'll just have to tell you about it."

Gary spoke up, to Thomas, not Jim. "His daughter's pussy is also amazing. How long have you been fucking her?"

As he fucked her she moaned. "Oh daddy, this feels so wrong, it's so hot. Do you like seeing your little girl get fucked. Thomas and I have role played this before. It was always hot. I didn't realize how hot it would be in real life. I am creaming all over his cock. Do you like it daddy? Are you proud of me?"

Jim moaned, "Yes, I'm proud of both my slut wife and slut daughter. You are sexy as hell with a cock in you."

Katie's let out a long moan. "Oh my god daddy. I just came. That was amazing."

With that I came again.

I was panting, "I want to be on my knees, please, let me get on the floor so you can fuck me harder."

"Do you hear that Jim," said Thomas. "The slut wants to be fucked harder."

Thomas pulled his cock out of me. I let go of Jim's shoulders and got on my knees. Back in my favorite position. Ass up, shoulders and head on the floor. I was sideways to Jim. Thomas kneeled behind me. Jim had a perfect view of Thomas's cock sliding into me.

Thomas started slow. As his cock slid out of me it was slick with my juices.

"Can you see that Jim? Look at your wife's cum all over my cock. Is this what you wanted to see?"

Jim nodded.

As Thomas fucked me he said, "Ya know Jim. I want to fuck her in your bed. I think I'll come to your house for dinner tomorrow and fuck her in your bed. Would you like that?"

Jim moaned and nodded.

What was he thinking. Our bed? I mean Katie knew what was going on, but what about James?

My head and shoulders still on the ground I heard Gary say, "I want to fuck that one now."

'That one?' Now I was just an object. My fingers slid down to my pussy at the thought. As Thomas pulled out of me I fingered myself. As Gary's cock entered me I came all over my fingers and his cock.

"Damn she is wet," exclaimed Gary.

As he did licked my fingers clean. Then to Jim I said, "Do you like that? I don't even know this guy and he's fucking your wife. Can you see his cock in me? It feels so good. You may have created a monster. I love being fucked by strange cock."

"I love watching you," said Jim as he continued to stroke his cock.

I then heard Thomas say to Katie, "Get down next to your mother."

I turned my head. Katie's head was now on the floor next to me. We were face to face and she had a sexy smirk on her face. Like we were sharing a dirty secret. I saw her body thrust forward. Her face turned to a look of ecstasy. I heard her grunt with each thrust. "Oh mom, uungh, this feels, uungh, amazing, uungh. God, I've always loved fucking Thomas."

Gary starting matching his thrusts to Thomas's. Side by side we moved almost in unison. Katie reached out her hand. I took it in mine. I closed my eyes and let my body go. I could hear Katie moaning. Thomas and Gary were discussing our pussies like we weren't even there.

Gary started thrusting harder. Should I cum in her Pussy or on her ass?" he asked Thomas.

"Her ass," said Thomas. He looked at Jim jacking off with our panties. "Her panties are going to have cum on them soon so she'll have nothing covering her ass. This way she'll at least have cum on it."

God that was so dirty. I started moaning as Gary started thrusting even harder. Just as my orgasm started to break Gary pulled out and I could feel jet after jet of hot cum splash against my ass. Each one sent an electric wave of ecstasy through my body.

Then I heard Katie, "That's it baby, paint my ass."

Thomas must have been giving her the same treatment. I imagined what it looked like Thomas squirting cum all over her cute little ass.

I heard Jim groan. I had almost forgotten about him. I turned to look at him. I saw that look I recognized he was about to cum.

He looked at me. "Do it," I hissed.

He groaned again. With Katie's and my panties wrapped around and over his cock he thrust up into them. I could see the material darken as his wet cum shot into the wadded panties.

We all lay there, breathless.

Finally Thomas broke the ice. "Well, that was fun," he said.

The absurdity of the comment made all of us laugh and lightened the mood.

"Jim," Thomas said. "I hope that was everything you dreamed of."

"That was fucking amazing," said Jim. "Amazing."

"I'm glad," said Thomas. You could hear the sincerity in his voice.

Katie and I were still on our knees asses up.

"Why don't you get going Jim," said Thomas. "I'll send the girls home soon and I'll see you for dinner tomorrow."

Jim stood up and zipped his pants. He took a look at Katie and I on our knees. "I'll see you sexy things at home," he said. He shook Jim and Gary's hands and walked out the door.

"Well girls," Thomas said. "Time to go home."

Katie and I stood up. We were covered with sweat and cum. I grabbed Gary's face and kissed him, passionately.

"Oh my god Gary. That was amazing. Thank you."

Gary laughed, "You're welcome. I'd fuck you anytime."

"Well," I flirted. "You never know."

I saw Katie pick up her top and skirt. "Hmmm, at least I had panties on on the way in. We're parked in the garage and parked closed to the door. Since its early I may get to the car before someone sees me.

I picked up my skirt and top. "I'm going to clean up," I said.

"No," said Thomas.

I knew that was coming. Thomas seems to like me going home with his cum. Katie and I pulled on our skirts and tops. As we said goodbye Thomas reminded us he was coming for dinner the next day.

Katie and I headed to the garage. Just as we stepped through the door two men came through the other way. As they held the door for us they realized how we were dressed. They didn't say anything. We felt their eyes follow us and when we reached our car Katie flipped up her skirt to flash her cum covered ass. As she turned to climb in the car she blew them a kiss. We jumped in the car to head home.

As we turned out of the garage Katie looked at me with a smile and said, "Slut."

"Me? What about you little miss cum on her ass," I replied.

"Oh, like you aren't covered with cum too," she joked.

"I know," I said. "Is it a bad that I love the feeling. I wonder what it would feel like to have 2, even 4 guys cum on me."

"With or without daddy watching," she joked.

"Mmmmmm, yes," I said.

We both laughed.

When we got home I parked in the driveway. Jim's car was already there. So was James's. I wondered what James would think.

We walked in the door. James saw us first.

"Hey sis, lose something at the office? I knew I should have gone with you guys."

Katie did a pirouette. "Yeah, they kind of got messed up " she laughed.

"Well, if I remember correctly, there wasn't much to them anyway," James said. "And it looks like you got something on your ass."

As this conversation was going on I walked over to Jim and started kissing him passionately.

"Let's go upstairs," I said breathlessly. "I need to get fucked by you. Now."

I dragged him to the bedroom and started ripping off his clothes. When I pushed him down on the bed he had his pants and boxers around his ankles and his shoes still on. I straddled his cock and pulling my skirt up to my waist guided his cock into me. I pulled off my top and started fucking him.

"Woohoo, you go mom," it was James. I'd left the door open.

Once again being watched drove me wild. I started fucking Jim like crazy.

"What's happening," I heard Katie Say as she approached our door. "Ohhhhhhhhh, that," she laughed as she looked in.

I came immediately.

*****

Authors note:

When Ch 3 is done it will be in the Incest/Taboo section.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,340 Followers
12