All Comments on 'My Daughter, My Life'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
NO!! this does NOT work; kind of makes me ILL

the stry line is great and it well written... frankly I am shocked that you are doing an incest story.

Others may feel differently but nothing about this is erotic or hot.

I think the problem is that in most incest / wanker stories the characters are NOT developed that much... those stories are mostly "well I saw my step father come out of the shower and got a glimpse of his giant cock.... and I knew I just HAD to have it..."

in this stiry you develop these characters so well and over time so that when they get together well I get offended NOT turned on

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow, what a story

This story worked for me. Nice story DG. Can't believe two stories the same day from you.

A fan

DG HearDG Hearover 17 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Harry from VT. is entitled to his opinion. This is not really an incest story, but he was her guardian. Not all my stories are for everyone. I spent a long time writing this one. For the rest of the readers I hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks for at least reading it.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a little long

kind of long but a great story keep up the excellent work

cageyteecageyteeover 17 years ago
Not the sort of story I usually enjoy

but, as with almost all DG Hear stories, it was well written and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Whodunit on Literotica WOW

Asusual your style of story telling is captivating. It is interesting how you include so many facets of life in one story. Well done! I can't wait for your next submission.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
I liked it

Good story though I have to wonder why the police detectives didn't order a gunshot residue test on Brad and perhaps on Amy. That certainly would've cleared up any doubts as to his guilt or innocence. Hers too, for that matter. Of course, that would've blown the story line. Ah well.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
DG I hope I wasnt Too harsh

DG

I dont comment on the who dunnit aspect... that was well done although I figured it out early that it was the girl .

anyway I hope my opinion did NOT come across too harsh. Again I did enjoy the story and I can tell you worked on it a long time --- bu I personally -- did NOT lik the ending. you have been and will always be one of my favorites

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 17 years ago
It sounds ....

inadequate to keep saying I loved another of your stories, but ... I have to say it, "I loved it"!

Thanks so much for the time you take to write and entertain us. I hope you're enjoying our ever beautiful Ohio winter ... cold, gray and wet.

Phil

DG HearDG Hearover 17 years agoAuthor
To Harry VA. and to all my readers

I post stories because it's fun for me. When I no longer enjoy it I will stop. It's the comments and feed back that keeps a writer going. That is why I have open feedback. I can accept both the good and the bad. I'm just glad there are enough readers out there to comment and are reading my stories. To Tigger, I'm getting ready to go out in the snow right now. I hate driving on icy roads. I guess it shows my age.

To all

Thanks for your comments.

DG Hear

SwedeqSwedeqover 17 years ago
It works!!!!!

I enjoyed the story. The ending was a bit offbeat, but in truth, not really incest. Good effort. I agree the GSR should have been done - but would have ruined the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Better and better !!!!!!!

Great story from the first word to the last word.

Remarkable ending, and well instigated.

Once more from a great writer.

From a U.K. fan, many thanks.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
Good story

Incest is not a favorite genre for me, but I had to read this as it is a DG story. I think it was very, very well done. DG Thanks for the entertainment.

PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
INCREDIBLE

I HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR YEARS AND THIS WAS THE BEST STORY I'VE READ......IT WS JUST INCREDIBLE.....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
I like this story - a mystery, a romance

Since Amy is not biologically related to Brad, I see no problem with a 21-year old woman choosing her guardian to be her lover, husband, and father of her children.

This happens IRL - E. W. Marland, founder of the company that became Concoco and a governor of Okalhoma married his adopted daughter after his first wife died.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Truly wonderful !!!

Well DG, there really should be a "Loving Husbands" category. A truly wonderful, if rather long, story of a man, who after two disastrous marriages, dedicated his life to a 'daughter' who is not his daughter but is the true love of his life. To an old guy like me, this was a truly heart-warming story. DG, you never fail to hit the mark, well done! Pete.

SalamisSalamisover 17 years ago
Really different

This is probably your most controversial story. I will not say that the ending surprised me. When Kara declared that she and her daughter were moving from West Virginia I think that that telegraphed their future relationship with Brad.

I had a couple of concerns with the story construction though. However, I was not quite comfortable with the transition of Kara from loving wife to wanton wife and then to complicit pedophile (per Amy). There did not seem to be enough bases to justify her changes. Likewise, the manner in which Bill acquiesces to Amy’s advances left me uncomfortable too.

Last fall, researchers at Penn State found that fathers emit a pheromone that inhibits female maturation in their daughters. There is some postulation that this provides a genetic hindrance on incest between fathers and daughters. Evidently, the presence of stepbrothers and half-brothers in a household with teen girls has the opposite effect of speeding upon that process. What remains unstudied is whether we know if the effect of stepfathers in such families behaves like a biological father or a stepbrother. That is my scientific questioning of Brad’s behavior in the story.

Given the profile of Brad, I would not think Amy could have seduced him so easily (even if he did so in part to protect her knowing that she had committed matricide). In any rate, this was still a thought provoking story for me. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I really liked the storyline quite a bit. Somehow Brad being so easily seduced didn't quite come together that well, but there was a very nice buildup. For those who say things like "it wasn't incest as she was his step-daughter" I have this to say. Have yall even looked closely at the category? It says Incest/Taboo. This is a taboo story. Keep up the good writing please and thank you very much for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Finally, a real writer!!

Great job of telling a story that could have been true. I really liked the way you let the story develop, not just rushing into sexual act after sexual act. It made it that much more enjoyable. I hope to read more from you...Great Job!!r

michaelpsmichaelpsabout 17 years ago
I thought the sister did it. Great story.

I thought the sister did it Great story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad, but one slight problem...

This was a very good read all around, but in all truth the cops <i>would</i> have done a GSR test on both Brad <i>and</i> Amy, so as to eliminate them as suspects, as per standard procedure, so it really should have turned out to be someone else. To say nothing of the fact that the cops would have searched the bear when they were searching the house, as it was clearly big enough to hold the gun. Of course, this requires that someone actually noticed the zipper, but I doubt it was invisible...

And I would also just like to say, where the heck does Salamis get his data from?! That pheromone thing has got to be the biggest crock of shit I have ever read! Oh, well.

NobleKorhedronNobleKorhedronover 15 years ago
B+

Sorry, you're not quite perfect, but this was good!

BTW, for the anonymous dude, a GSR means gun-shot residue test, right? And, yeah, the probably would've done! Still, thank God she got away with it, Kurt sounds like a real slimeball - gives Neanderthals a bad name!

SP0223SP0223about 14 years ago
Lovely Story

This was a really good story. you had a plot and followed thru with it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

If its possible, could we please get a sequel to this story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
... INCREDIBLE ...

... and another GREAT story ... an O' Henry twist ... do they get married??

H.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

Very good story line, and easy to follow and read. Would like to see a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ducat

Fucj that

DocOcDocOcover 11 years ago
Great

WOW! Great story, I love a good mystery but had no clue it was the daughter. More like it. Just a couple of gramatical errors.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 10 years ago
Great story

A great story, maybe one of the best I have read, it had everything a good story should have.

I did know that Amy did it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
really well done -

Yep she was a great actress - and it was an obvious possibility made all the more obvious as the story went along -

But you did leave enough false clues to allow us to entertain alternatives - including that Kurt was not the victim and had left his ID behind, that one of the jealous lovers without an alibi did it, that Kate had done ot and of course someone who hated Kurt as well.

The scene in the play ended everyone's questions then it just went forward.

Nicely done thanks -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice story

Enjoyed it A to Z.

George in Omsha

LonerDaddy1962LonerDaddy1962over 9 years ago
nice

Well-written and nice!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
This is the second or third time I have read this lovely story.

DG, never mind the nitpickers. There was not relationship except the guardian thing so there was no incest. It was really good that Brad got a break with his women, finally. He was unlucky the first two. I read for entertainment and I really liked this story. I usually do not nit pick, it has to be a really factual error for me to bitch. Thank you for writing this story and most of the others you write.

SpankerSamSpankerSamover 8 years ago
VERY VERY Tastefully done!

I have read and wrote many incest stories for this site. And I have to admit that some of them are nothing more than getting off material as far as I can see. This story was more one of love than lust. And as far as incest, there is only incest of the heart. I have been a single parent but I have never had thoughts of my daughters. This didn't stop me from writing stories that others wanted to read. This story brought out the love that someone can have for a child. And that to fathers, no one can ever compare to our little girls. Thank you for a very good read.

Spanker Sam

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Interesting

This was a Romance story not an Incest story. It could have also been in the Mature category. In any case it was a tastefully well written story, and an entertaining tale.

wrc264wrc264about 8 years ago
very good, just not enough sex

Very good romantic story like the others said, just not enough sex throughout and they should have started when she turned 18 and gone on for a while. Maybe having a baby when she turned 21.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago
Why wait until she was 21?

Why exactly did she wait until she was 21? if she had been in love with him for years I would have expected her to be a bit more impatient, and go for him when she was 18.

After all she might not be able to buy alcohol and drink in a restaurant, but could easily have created the exact same situation at home celebrating her becoming 18.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the one major fault of this story is

it has nothing to do with incest as she is not his biological daughter....just his step daughter as he is her step father therefore they can legally get married all though it would be frowned upon.....hopefully they live happily ever after and raise several kids....

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
The category is Incest/TABOO, and it's a best fit.

They have a decade-long relationship and no state would prohibit their marriage. Who else could possibly have a valid reason to object, unless of course they are jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
IS IT LEGAL?

The commenter just previous to me states, "no state would prohibit their marriage."

Wikipedia article "Legality of Incest in the United States" has a state by state list of "Prohibited relationships." The entry for Ohio (where the story occurred) lists as prohibited, "natural or adoptive parent, step-parent, guardian, custodian, or person 'in loco parents' of the other person."

So, in this regard, Ohio is more stringent than any other state, by carrying the restriction even beyond step-parent to finally include the blanket "in loco parentis" (in place of parent). No other state goes further than step-parent.

They could go across the border to Indiana where prohibitions include only "biological parent," thus even adoptive parent would be legal.

They could NOT go across the border to West Virginia and legally marry (or have a sexual relationship), because there "The definition of parent and child includes adoptive and step."

Similarly, across the border to Kentucky would encounter the stepparent prohibition.

Access the border to Pennsylvania brings out a paradox that exists in states like Pennsylvania where relationship by adoption is prohibited, but NOT step relation.

So, imagine this paradox.

Scenario # 1. Man marries woman with one year old daughter, whom he never adopts. He is her "daddy," the only one she has ever known. Yet when she reaches 18, she is LEGALLY (this ignores personal and societal ramifications) allowed to have sex with or even marry him. (Of course, marrying would legally require him no longer being married to mom.)

Scenario # 2. Man marries a woman with a 16 year old daughter, whom he promptly adopts.

Sex or marriage with the daughter will NEVER(!) be legal even though she may know him mostly as "the hot stud whom Mom married six months before she was killed in an accident."!!!

This paradox exists in a number of states besides Pennsylvania. Demonstrating that even the best, fairest legislators can not imagine every contingency that might arise.

So, legally, Brad and Amy are in the worst state.

But since I do not care about legal niceties in this Literotica fantasy,

I happily give this intriguing story 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

Kirk34Kirk34over 3 years ago
Slightly Different But Fun

There are of course a mountain of daughter stories, but this one I found uniquely written, a fresh approach.

It seems clear that the Mother had developed a permanent attachment to this Kurt fellow, and hence why she was never faithful. I'm assuming it's part of her personality because some Women are that way.

By the same token, it's clear that the Daughter repeated her Mother's behavior. At first it was just that she had a real Dad and wanted to be with him for obvious reasons, but it seems clear she latched on to him the same way her Mother did Kurt. Her Mother loved Kurt so much and knew his...peccadilloes, so she was even willing to offer her Daughter to him as we heard. That's total and complete devotion perhaps to an unhealthy degree.

Amy certainly sounds like she's done the same with her Dad, and I suppose as long as he's a decent fellow and doesn't get carried away, it won't become unhealthy. I know some would argue it did when Amy murdered her own parents. The way that Amy was generally unaffected by it though may indicate a sociopath personality or something else wrong. Can't really say too much on that since there wasn't much written in that area.

Anyway like I said, a very unique story, I quite enjoyed it. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too much story

Interesting but way to long for my taste. Well written.

chairfanchairfanabout 3 years ago

Love the story, definitely an interesting turn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story, nice turnaround when any said she killed her mother, finishing the story much better if you add more after amy and Brad sex,how amy impregnate and lot's of kids they have,.. please write another part and write how amy and Brad fucking every where, lots of kids around him .. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story but it's much better if add some more how amy and brad have sex everywhere, how amy impregnate and how they sex around kids..

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I love the story, Do they get married at the end ? AAAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story A little different than usual (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story but not incest. She wasn't realy his daughter even though he actually raised her. It's more a spring/winter romance. It was a true love story.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a great love story, too bad there wasn't a 2nd chapter. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I found the end a little too weak. The description of the foreplay could have been more extensive and Daddy could have eaten her to several orgasms before taking her virginity. They could have continued in Daddy's bedroom and have little rug rats. But apart from that, this story has an excellent weaving of the plot with a lot of credibility and reality. I would have given it two five stars rating end-to-end if it were not for the weakness of the end.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I totally guessed she was the murderer haha and I guessed she wanted to never leave him. I really liked this one it was like a weird twisted wholesome version of the Orphan. He didn't groom her or treat her with anything other than faithful love and trust, and that's what she wanted. 10/10

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! I loved It!!

Madeira1076Madeira10765 months ago

I had the entire story figured out at the time the wife was cheating on him and he stayed with her for the kid.

Was a bit basic and had a lot of cliches.

As always, thanks for the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...