My Daughter's Scheme Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,164 Followers

"Oh fuck... your good at this..." I sigh.

"Mmmhhhh... my step daddy likes it when I play with his big hard cock." Isabella says, standing and crawling seductively onto her bed. Wiggling her small ass to tease me. I quickly toss my shirt to the side and crawl onto bed with my step-daughter. Isabella is laying on her back and the two of us begin to kiss passionately. Our tongues explore the inside of each other's mouths.

While we kiss, we begin to feel each other's bodies. Isabella slowly strokes my cock which is still wet with her spit. I feel her breasts and toned thighs, before starting to rub her pussy. The thin strand of cloth pretending to be her panties have been swallowed between her labia folds. I begin to rub her clit, feeling her quickly become wet.

Our lips part and Isabella looks into my eyes, "I want you inside me daddy!" Isabella begs.

"Patience baby..." I whisper to her, lifting her back slightly, allowing me to unclasp her bra and tug it off. I expose her small breasts, topped with a hard and pale nipple to the air. I begin to gently pinch them, coaxing a soft sigh from Isabella. "You like that?" I ask.

"Oh yes..." Isabella sighs. I suck on her one nipple for a second before kissing my way down her stomach, until I reach her panties. I slide them to the side, giving me access to the pink folds of her pussy. I give her pussy a tentative lick and Isabella lets out a soft moan of pleasure. "Oh fuck..." I begin to lap at her pussy, making her squirm and moan with pleasure.

Once she is dripping wet, I pull away and say, "You get on top." Isabella smiles at me and lets me take her place on the bed. During this moment of silence, Kira's soft moans of pleasure leak into our room.

Isabella gets in position over me and hold my cock straight, before slowly lowering herself slowly onto it. She lets out a sigh as my cock slips into her warm, wet folds. "Oh fuck... your big!" She moans as she slowly begins to bounce on my cock. Each time she sinks down, Isabella takes a little more of my member inside her.

"Your so fucking tight baby..." I groan, enjoying the feeling of being inside my step daughter.

"Mmmmhhhhh..." Is the response Isabella gives me, sinking down a little further on my cock. As she gets wetter, Isabella begins to pick up speed, bouncing up and down faster. Her moans become louder, soon drowning out the sound of Susan and Kira in the next room. Isabella's body soon becomes shiny with sweat as she rides me hard and fast. After a moment, she groans, "I'm cumming..." I feel her pussy clamp down on my cock.

Isabella throws herself forward in pleasure and presses her head against my chest, my cock still imbedded in her tight snatch. I feel her pussy squeezing my cock, trying to get me to cum. I hold off my orgasm, letting Isabella enjoy hers. She begins to slowly grind on my as she begins to recover, slowly sitting back up. "Fuck daddy... you're so good..." She sighs.

She gets off my cock, a strand of her juices connects my member to her folds before it finally breaks. Isabella lays next to me on the bed, rolling onto her side. I flip onto my side as well and guide my cum and grool covered cock into her pussy.

Isabella lets out a soft sigh of pleasure as I start to pump in and out of her. I start slowly but soon pick up speed as I feel myself about to cum. I reach down her chest and begin to play with her breasts while the two of us continue to fuck. "I'm going to cum soon..." I groan.

"My face..." Isabella grunts back, rolling off of her bed and kneeling on the floor. I stand over her, rapidly stroking my hard cock before grunting loudly and beginning to shoot my load over her face.

My first strand shoots across her lips and cheeks. The second goes low and hits her chin and neck, slowly starting to drip down to her breasts. The third strand shoots across her cheeks once again. When I finish cumming, Isabella looks up at me, a huge smile on her messy face. Cum covers her lips and cheeks. She quickly licks away what she can. "Holy shit... that was amazing. Maybe if Mom goes out one night, we could spend some time together?"

I smile at her, "I'm looking forward to it!"

"What's this about me going out?" Susan asks, walking into the room, her nipples looking puffy from receiving lots of attention.

"Just planning the next daddy daughter date night." I say, turning to look at Susan who is followed by Kira. Kira's inner thighs shine with her juices.

"Plenty of time for that later. Maybe I could spend a bit of mommy daughter time with her?" Susan asks.

I shrug, "Kira, you have a problem with that?"

Kira shakes her head, "Come on to my room daddy." She says, leading the way.

As I pass by her I ask Susan, "What have we gotten into?"

Her response is a seductive smile."

+++

Kira and I quickly go to her bed, my hands feeling her body. Her hands begin to stroke some life back into my soft cock. I touch her mound and find her dripping wet. "Damn, you and Susan must have had a great time!" I say.

Kira smiles up at me, "What can I say? She knows what she's doing!" I continue to play with Kira's breasts and fondle her pussy until my cock becomes hard. With me holding myself over her, I begin to sink in and out of my daughter. Soon, Kira's moans of pleasure fill the air. "Oh fuck daddy!" She moans, reaching between her legs to rub her clit. Kira's sopping pussy feels amazing around my cock and the two of us are lost in ecstasy with each other. It isn't until long after I cum inside Kira's warm, tight mound that I notice we were being watched by Susan and Isabella.

+++

This is the most tired I've been in forever! I think. After we all had our fun, everyone was sexed out and spend the rest of the day relaxing and recovering. Susan and I are together in bed, enjoying the company. "Are we fucked up?" I ask her.

Susan turns to me and smiles, "The right kind of fucked up."

I return her smile, "That's what I thought."

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,164 Followers
12