All Comments on 'My Dream'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thanks

I especially liked the ending. It felt very real, and very personal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Very Sweet Story

It was hard to tell if this story was made up or a real experience. Very sweet and sexy at the same time. I was sorry it was so short and that is something I rarely say about the stories I read here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
another good DG story

real or not, does it matter. great read, what i have come to expect from you DG

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Good but minor

The last part with the loving between old people saved for me because I know exactly where you are coming from! The first part seemed very machoist and cliche ridden.

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

I really liked this story because it had a happy ending and at the same time fit the theme. The sex was hot and I truly enjoyed reading it. Good luck in the contest.

DesertPirateDesertPiratealmost 15 years ago
Another fine tale!

I like this one a lot. It really does make you wonder what goes on in that situation. Well Done DG and many thanks!

Tail End PeteTail End Petealmost 15 years ago
Yup, another one

You do so well, especially with these vignettes or slice of life scenes. Thanks for the hard work and your time.

Tail End Pete

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
I liked this one, DG.

Kind of different for you, but a fine tale nonetheless. Like some of my other favorites, you seem to never disappoint us. Thanks for all of your work and what you do for this site.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
A great love story of a golden aged couple

Age is ugly, but love only gets better with time. This story went in all directions. The mind never forgets love or its youth. The story assembles itself on the existence of this hypothesis. The excursion our main character explores is simply a recount of the fantasies of youthfulness. His preamble to love and caring for his partner is exemplified. The abuse of a spouse is recognized and countermeasures commenced. This story is ageless in its consideration of love and respect for oneself and one's spouse. Love is about gentle caring and this author knows how to showcase it masterfully. Thank you for an incredible experience!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Nice

Sex doesn't end when you are old. It's all about your state of mind. And a little fantasy. Great tale.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
A very good story about good people -

We all have dreams and most have us being different people than we are when we are awake - even if it is just the fantasy parts of us - so being a misogynist or even amoral in our dreams is no crime - he was a good guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good one

A Great Story.... not far off the mark.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Not

Not my favorite of the author's stories. Kicking the arrogant dream bbc ass saved the story for me.

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964almost 3 years ago

Great story...the last line made me laugh out loud.5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The word is spelled orgasm not organism.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Lovely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...