My Ebony Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who, me?" I responded.

"Yes you...you...you wonderful lover!" Her arms and legs wrapped around me, and she kissed me firmly. We looked into each other's eyes.

"Do you realize what you've done to my family?"

"No."

"You, Sir, have completely upset their dream that I marry a wealthy black doctor or lawyer, and raise a brood of black kids!"

I leaned back and looked at her.

"And, just how have I accomplished that?"

"By being just the man I want! I've been on cloud nine since we met. I was very interested in you just from Anthony's description. He pulls no punches. Something has to be very right to gain his confidence, and you did that. So I came to the party fully expecting someone right out of the books!"

"And was that expectation met?"

"Oh my yes, in spades! The time we have spent together so far has been the highlight of my life. I'm hoping we can do more of this!"

I smiled. "If I have my way, we'll do just that!"

She snuggled into my arms and we kissed. We lay there chatting for a while, quietly relaxed. Suddenly, I became aware of her silky skin rubbing mine, and my cock began rising. I kissed her cheek, and ran my fingers over her pussy. She ran her fingertips over my throbbing cock, barely touching the surface. As we played, we continued to kiss softly, murmuring words of love to each other. She pulled my cock toward her, and informed me it was time to consummate our relationship.

I moved over her, supported by my knees and elbows. She gripped my cock, and moved it to her sweet canal. She rubbed it up and down her slit.

"Now, Lover, I'll aim it, you just move it to where we both want it!"

Looking into her face, I began to move the tip into her wet, snug tunnel. Her eyes opened wider and she gasped. I continued to move slowly into her depths, and soon I was bottomed out, my scrotum against her ass. She sighed and leaned her head back. I kissed her neck, then slowly began withdrawing. I returned to the welcoming depths as she pushed her pussy against me. I picked up speed just a bit, both of us tightly embracing the other. I felt as though I would blast off right away, but managed to squeeze it off. Her hands moved to my ass cheeks, and she gripped me very tightly. I was kissing her hungrily as our bodies moved in unison.

Her breathing was becoming erratic, her eyes rolling back. Her body was beading sweat, mingling with mine. Suddenly, her upper body raised from the mattress, and she groaned.

"So good, god, so wonderful" she sighed.

Suddenly, her body became rigid, her arms and legs squeezing me tightly. She shuddered and groaned again. She inhaled a deep breath of air, then screamed.

"Oh fucking shit...pound me Bill! God, I'm...cumming! Augh...augh. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!"

She was struggling to move into some position, but we were clasping each other so tightly she could barely move. I then realized my own climax was upon me. I raised myself a bit and shouted.

"Augh shit!...Fuck!"

I collapsed onto her petite body, barely able to suck in the air I so desperately needed. We lay there for several minutes, our wet bodies mashed together. Finally, I rolled off onto my back and lay there gulping air. After a bit, her hand moved slowly across my belly and touched my wilted cock. She rolled onto her side facing me.

"Oh wow!" she exclaimed, "I thought I had been fucked, but you, Mr. Evans, took me to places I've never been!"

I smiled at her and kissed her fore head.

We kissed, then rose to shower. We settled into bed and quickly found sleep. But not all night. About 3am, I felt soft fingers tracing down my chest, my belly, and along my cock. I smiled; she noted this and apologized.

"Sorry to wake you, Lover, but my pussy's itching again. Have anything to scratch it?"

I chuckled, then rose to my knees.

"Okay, Woman, if you want that, you better assume the knees-and-elbows position!"

She did so, grinning broadly. I moved behind her, my hard cock finding its way to her wet slit. She reached under her to guide it to the intended target, then sighed as I pushed it home. As before, I sank in all the way, but quickly reached a hard fucking pace. I grasped her hips and began pounding into her sweet pussy. She was pushing back into me at the same speed.

"Ahh shit!" she shouted. "So good, so fucking good!"

I gave no respite, continuing to batter her pussy and ass cheeks with my body. Sweat was running off me, dripping onto her back. I reached under and grasped her tits, squeezing them tightly, forcing my chest into her back. I felt my cum rising; our frenetic pace was bringing it on sooner that usual. I raised and placed a finger onto her cunt lip, picking up lube. I touched her little ass hole, then pushed in. She screamed, went rigid, then came in a rush.

"Jesus Christ...it's gonna be a big one! Oh god...I can't stand it!"

Her cunt walls gripped my cock in a death squeeze; I almost stopped fucking her. She was shaking like a leaf in the wind. Now I felt my peak rising; I slammed into her depths and groaned as my prostate shot glob after glob of love seed into her womb. I collapsed onto her back, both of us shaking and groaning. I fell to one side, too drained to even speak. After several minutes, she turned to me slowly.

"Damn! Guess I'm gonna wait a while before I awaken you again! I can't take that kinda fucking very often!"

We chuckled together, then finally drifted back to sleep. I woke to soft hair tickling my face. She had moved onto my shoulder, and was lightly snoring. I didn't want to wake her, so I slipped from under her head and rose from the bed.

"Where you going?" she asked.

"Bathroom!" I replied. "Gotta pee, wash, shampoo, and so forth."

"I'll join in!" she groaned as she rose. We straggled into the hall, and almost ran into her roommate. Rose Marie introduced me to Angela, knowing she certainly could realize what happened, especially noting the odors emanating from the bedroom. She was much lighter skinned than my love. Angela smiled the whole time we chatted, not commenting on our nudity. We told her we were on a mission to clean up. She looked at Rose Marie.

"Well, Girl, I guess when you go white, it must be right!"

She cackled all the way to the kitchen as my new lover guided me into the bathroom. We showered with much fondling and kissing. I shampooed her hair, and we carefully washed each other's privates. We dried each other, then wrapped in white towels and went to the kitchen. Angela looked at us.

"Cleaner, are we? Bet you smell better, too!"

"This woman always smells wonderful!" I answered.

"Thank you, my Darling!" as she kissed my cheek. Angela looked at her.

"Where you been keeping this one?" she asked.

"Just met him about 4pm yesterday!"

"What? A few hours and you slept with him? We MUST talk, Sweetheart!"

"Well, you see, I knew right away he was The One, so why not? Can't let him roam the streets with all the loose women!"

"You cannot be serious! Does that mean you might marry him?"

"Well, he hasn't asked yet, but I have big hopes of marriage and a family!"

FAMILY? You mean as in KIDS?" Angela appeared quite shaken. "What's wrong with you, Girl? You know your family won't sit still while you marry a...a...a Whitey!"

"Angela, just leave that to me. I know my family; I doubt there'll be much complaint!"

By this time, Rose Marie had finished our breakfast of sausage, eggs, toast and coffee. We sat to eat as Angela poured a cup of coffee, staring worriedly at her roomie. We three sat in silence as we ate, sipped coffee, pondered things in our minds. Angela was definitely not happy. After we finished, I gathered dishes and put them into the dishwasher. Rose Marie smiled and thanked me. Angela just glared at me.

After we dressed, Rose Marie asked if I had to go.

"Not if you don't mind. There is a big art display at the river front park. What say we stroll through, then sit down for lunch?"

Big smile, her black face showing off her wonderfully white teeth. She dressed in a filmy blouse, making her bra visible depending on the light, and a short, form-fitting skirt. Her ass looked absolutely stunning! Of course, she looked that way all over. She had put on matching heels with double straps. I was blown away! I had never been with such a glamorous woman!

We spent over four hours at the show. I had never enjoyed a companion so much. I told her so. She stood on tiptoe and kissed my mouth.

"Thanks, Bill. You've made me feel so good about myself. I had a difficult time with my last boy friend, and wasn't feeling right about myself when we met. You've certainly changed that!"

"Glad to have helped. You don't deserve to be sad. And while we're on that subject, you have definitely perked up my self-worth!"

She grabbed my arm and pressed herself to me as we walked.

"What about lunch?" she inquired.

"How about Bishops Seafood? It's only two blocks. Heard of it?"

"Sure have, but isn't it quite expensive?" she frowned.

"Some folks might think so, but let me tell you my policy. For many years, I had little, all due to my own ignorance and lack of focus. Now, I have a good paying job, few expenses. I'm salting away quite a bit, but still have some to spend as I see fit. I can guarantee you that I'll have enough assets to have a good, full life, if you decide we should be together!"

She stared at my face. "Is this a marriage proposal?"

"Consider it a preliminary. I feel we oughta become more familiar with each other. For now, though, that's my intention!"

"Does that mean we are boyfriend and girlfriend?"

I smiled. "That's great in my book!"

"Mine too!" she agreed.

We had a gorgeous time on a gorgeous day. We had a light supper, then I reluctantly left, after much kissing and hugging. I promised to call soon. All the way home I was riding on air. I had never been happier! Things were now starting to gel in my life. I thought of Rose Marie. She was gorgeous, smart, kind, and seemed to like me. I sure liked her! Did I want to marry her? I certainly seemed to be heading that way. Now all I had to do was face a distraught brother on Monday! At least, he wouldn't know of our activities.

Was I wrong. As soon as I dropped my laptop into my chair, Anthony was at my desk, definitely not smiling. I was a bit concerned.

"Okay, you son-of-a-bitch! What the hell did you do to my sister?" People around us were staring. I stood my ground.

"And what is this about spending a night in her bed? You think I'm gonna stand for that? Our family plans for her to marry a wealthy, black professional. Now, you may have screwed that all to hell. As well as screwed my little sister! Your ass is grass, Whitey! You don't fuck with us blacks! My family will bid for the chance to put you outta your misery! Whatta ya say to that?"

I stood looking at him, then turned and sat down.

"Guess I have nothing to say! Angela must have called you! She was not happy with me Sunday morn. And I give a flying fuck about yours and your family's plans. Rose Marie is an adult woman who can make up her own mind, do what she thinks is best. Isn't that the American way?"

I heard him huffing behind me. Suddenly, I heard him turn and stomp away. Oh well! I was getting into my job when my phone rang. It was Rose Marie.

"Hi, boyfriend! How you be? Ready for another date? I wanna see the Symphony this Saturday. Wanna take me?"

"Well, let's see. Fine, yes, and certainly! How about lunch Wednesday?"

"I like all your answers, and of course, where?"

"Know that deli at Madison and Delta?"

"The one with the line around the corner most all the time?"

"Zingo! Meet you there?"

"You bet, Lover. And I can call you that legally now! Whew! What a night!"

"Yes, wonderful the whole way! By the way, what was Angela bent out of shape about Sunday? She seemed a lot less than pleased to see me!"

"Oh, she has this racist attitude that blacks oughta keep to their kind, and whites do the same! Archaic to say the least! The idea we might consider marriage about blew her away. I don't buy it one bit. Why?"

"Well, Brother dear must feel the same. He ripped me this morning for besmirching your honor!"

"What? How the hell did he find out?"

"I bet Angela called him after we left. No sweat. I plan to spend a lot more time with you, with your agreement, of course."

"Sure'nuf, Honey. Well, gotta run. Think of me, and see you Wednesday noon!."

I kissed back, then hung up. The day went well from there. By 5 o'clock, I had accomplished more that in most weeks. Maybe a girlfriend is just what I needed! I didn't see Bill all day, and was glad of it. I could not believe his change in demeanor. Were Rose Marie and I going to have trouble from her family?

Tuesday was a repeat of Monday, only better. Two of my proposals were accepted, bringing in quite a bit of business. In addition, I received a call from my contact at Granger Industrial telling me they were accepting our proposal for computer equipment and service. A cool 10 mill in new business!

Wednesday, after I had booted my computer, someone sat in my guest chair. I turned; it was Bill!

"Can we talk, friend? Wanna coffee?"

"Yes, and yes!"

I rose, clapped him on the back, and we went to the lunchroom. After we got our coffees and sat, Bill looked into his cup a bit, then spoke.

"First, I want to apologize for the way I treated you Monday!"

I started to complain that he owed me nothing, but he interrupted.

"I was way off base with you. My threats had no basis in fact; I was just very irate. Last night, I talked with Rose Marie at her place, since Angela was out. She sure straightened me out! I learned that my sister thinks the world of you, worships you, thinks you are God's present to her, and even talks of possible marriage! Damn, what the hell did you tell her, or do to her to capture her heart so completely?"

"I told her my true feelings, and treated her as the wonderful woman she is. It seems strange that we hit it off so well. I'm kinda flabbergasted too! I never expected such a dream lady to fall for a guy like me!"

"Well, it worked! Looks as though we might be bros-in-law! How does that grab you?"

"Sounds great, long as you don't decide to help her by getting me!" He laughed.

"Okay, I'll try to be neutral, but don't expect miracles!"

"By the way, if things go as I expect, how should I approach your parents to ask for her hand? And are there any other family members that should be consulted?"

Nah. The folks are it. If you do get serious, let me go with you."

"Sounds good!"

"By the way, I heard about the accounts you lined up yesterday! What a day! I bet there is a promotion in the works!"

We laughed, then returned to work. Lunch was all I expected, and more. I am continually amazed at Rose Marie's appearance, personality, charm, and ability to relax everyone. I had missed her, and the lunch was a nice break. I walked her to her car, and kissed her lovingly before we parted. She smiled, and said that Angela was to be gone Saturday and Sunday, so her bed was open to me! Wow! Heaven on earth! We talked on the phone several times before Saturday.

Saturday evening I picked her up for dinner at a classy downtown restaurant. She was impressed, and told me I sure knew how to treat a woman. I answered that she deserved all I could provide, and maybe more. She smiled, kissed my cheek, and stated that what I did was more than enough. I didn't have to strain to impress her; I had done that at the picnic!

The symphony was great; Tchaikovsky's First Piano Concerto in B Flat Minor, and Swan Lake. We had dessert at a little place on Richmond, near the Market, then strolled the Market, along the river. Quite an evening! When we reached her place, I carried her over the thresh hold.

"Little early, aren't we?"

"Just practicing, gotta do it right the first time!"

"Oh, just as last Saturday was practice for a honeymoon?"

"Well, that is very involved! It may require a whole lot of practicing!"

"Oh Goody, Darling! I wanna be in on that!"

"Only you, my love; only you!"

We had coffee and chatted a while. Finally, about 1am, we moseyed upstairs for 'sleeping'! We undressed each other, with a lot of kissing and fondling. I picked her up and deposited her gently on the bed. I slipped in beside her, and kissed her wonderful lips. We proceeded to pleasure each other with fingers, tongues and lips. Finally, after laving her sweet breasts, I began a wet trail down to her crotch. I smelled her delicate aroma, then kissed and licked all around her sweetness. I was just preparing to lick her clit when the bedside phone rang shrilly. Rose Marie struggled to pick it up, but dropped the handset. She struggled for a bit, finally grasping it.

"Hello?" Her voice was distorted by her arousal. A gruff male voice demanded to speak to Mr. Evans about an urgent matter. Wide-eyed, she handed me the phone.

"Yes?"

I could hear unchecked laughing on the other end. Finally a familiar voice came on, still chuckling.

"Billy, my boy! How's it going? You got it in her yet? She getting all wet and anxious? Gonna make little sepia babies tonight?" More laughing.

"Anthony, I'm gonna kill you! For your information, you interrupted my dining at the 'Y'! Now I gotta get her all warmed up again, and it's getting late! Let's see what she has to say!" I held the phone near her mouth.

"Goddamn you, Bill, get that tongue back in there and give me another fucking climax! Tell my fucking bro to bug off and let his dainty li'l Sis get her pussy pleased!"

I put the phone back to my ear, and heard only cackling. I handed it to Rose Marie, and she placed it on the table, then depressed the cradle to break the connection.

"There, that oughta take care of that! Do you think he had been drinking?"

"Oh, definitely! Probably had to dim his brain 'cause he knew his sister was getting her furrow plowed!"

She grinned, then pointed to her pussy, indicating a desire that I continue my dining. I did, until she crashed in a humongous climax. As she relaxed, and I kissed her swollen pussy lips, I thought of how she tasted differently than white girls. Not better or worse, but different. I just loved to eat her. Oral sex on women was my second fave bedtime activity. I slumped next to her in exhaustion.

"Want me to do you?" she asked.

"Rain check? It's been a hell of a week, and I cannot go further. Continue in the am?"

"Sure, Love!" She burrowed into my neck and soon we both were in dreamland.

I awoke about 9am, and had to empty an over-stretched bladder. I also had the woodie that accompanies these. When I returned to bed, I found I had removed the covers from her. I stood and observed her sleeping. She was on her back, arms out, legs slightly spread. I admired her pussy and the soft curly hairs surrounding it. Her dark skin was almost overpowering in its affect on me. Her gorgeous face was so peaceful! I surely realized I loved this lady as I'd loved no other. I wanted to marry her and spend my life with her. I realized my body was demanding coffee, so I padded down, still nude, and brewed a pot. I was sitting sipping a cup when I heard a soft voice behind me.

"Weren't you gonna wake me? I like coffee too, you know!"

I rose and pulled her into my arms, kissing her soft lips. I pulled a chair next to mine and set her down. I poured her a cup, and returned to my chair. I leaned toward her and made a request.

"Would my little girl like a sausage breakfast with cream?"

"Oh yes, Daddy. Does the cream cum at the end?"

"Why, yes it does! What a brilliant little girl!"

We both chuckled. I reached to her crotch and ran my finger along her outer lips.

"Oh shit, Baby, that will get me going! I know I got off last night, but my pussy is so hot for white-cock fucking!"