My Ebony Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
genealguy
genealguy
205 Followers

We flew to Phoenix on a Saturday. I had the next week off to get settled in. We had selected a house with the help of the internet and a go-go sales lady. Our belongings arrived on Tuesday, and the company provided movers and unpackers to take care of it. Rose Marie and I had only to show them where to locate stuff. We settled in quite quickly, helped by some very friendly neighbors. The house was near Cave Creek, which meant a bit of a commute, but we were both happy with the area. The job was quite challenging, but with the help of the very talented and dedicated work force, we quickly settled into the groove. At our first company get-together, Rose Marie was the hit of the party. Everyone seemed awed by her beauty, personality, and attentiveness. We knew we were where we should be!

PROLOGUE: We have been in the area for over twenty five years! We ended up with four children, a boy, a girl, and twin boy and girl. They were all three years apart. I accused my wife of being on a timetable! Of course, difficulties came up, as they always do, but my wife's ability to adapt, cajole, and compromise made situations much simpler than they might have been. The children are beautiful; their sepia skin and features rank them up with the best. The older boy, Anthony William, obtained a Master's in Mechanical Engineering, and is a project manager for a major oil company in Saudi Arabia. We miss him! The older girl, Grace Marie, is in her senior year at Arizona State in Tempe, close to home! She is studying to be a high school teacher. The twins, William Anthony(!) and Julia Rose are completing their freshman year at UCLA. Both want to counsel disadvantaged children. They are living in an apartment in LA, and have told us they plan to continue that after they get jobs at the same facility. I have asked Rose Marie about their living arrangements. She calmly explained they have been unusually close their whole lives, and we might as well accept it! What can I say? She is almost always right on.

genealguy
genealguy
205 Followers