My Ebony Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had her bend over and lean on the table. I stood behind and admired her dark, rounded ass cheeks. I bent and licked each one, then kissed them.

"Kinda oral, are we?"

"Always! My Love can expect extensive kissing, licking and sucking all over her body!" She lay her head on her hands and 'Mmmm'd' softly. I stood and raised her ass just a bit. I grasped my cock and fed it into her wet cunt. She groaned again. I pushed deeper. She gasped and raised a bit from the table.

"Fuck my little pussy, Daddy! Make your little girl cum all over your cock!

I did, three times!

After we had several discussions, Rose Marie escorted me to her parents' house. She had invited Anthony. We had a nice dinner, then sat in the den. I told them I wished to marry their daughter and make her as happy as I was. There was a bit of hostility in their eyes! They asked the three of us to leave the room for a while, so Rose Marie, Anthony and I went to the kitchen to talk. Anthony spoke.

"I kinda expected them to be all for it! They seemed to like you, Bill! Maybe someone else is pressuring them." Rose Marie looked mystified.

"What do you mean, Anthony? Who has been pressuring them?"

"Not sure, but I suspect that new 'minister' at the Baptist church! I've heard he is getting folks riled up since that Kester episode!"

"What's that?" I asked.

"Leon Kester was a mill hand living on Oak Street. He married a white lady last year. A few weeks ago, Leon was found so badly beaten he'll never work again! It was hushed up, and the media covered it up by saying it was an attempted robbery!"

I glanced at Rose Marie; her face was grave. She looked at me and almost sobbed. Then, Her dad called us back into the room. He proceeded to inform me I was upsetting their plans for her to marry a wealthy black man. How would I make up for that? Before I could answer, Rose Marie spoke up.

"Bill's nothing to make up! He's been the best man I have ever met. Even if he hadn't swept me off my feet, I am sure I would have fallen in love with him! I'm marrying him regardless of your permission!"

Anthony wanted to talk with his parents, so Rose led me to the car and we left.

"Bill, I'm so sorry! I thought my parents were going to say 'Yes!'. Their reluctance shamed and embarrassed me. I meant what I said about marrying you! I want to be with you the rest of my life, and NO ONE is gonna stymy that!"

I kissed her.

The next Tuesday, I walked to a deli and had a sandwich as I read the paper. As I returned to work, a large black fellow walked past in my direction. He suddenly grabbed me and shoved me into an alley. A second guy was there. One of them grabbed my arms and bent them behind me. I was in pain and pissed! The other guy looked me over. He spoke to his companion.

"Ain't such a hotshot, is he? Can't see what our women see in a whitey, especially a sissy like this one! Think we oughta do him here?"

His companion responded, "Kinda public here; let's take him down to the deserted mill. Kinda quiet and private!"

His buddy walked away to get their car. The guy holding me released my arms and slapped the sides of my head. Big mistake! My years on the street had prepped me for this. I kicked back and caught him on the shin, hard. He grabbed his leg and swore. I spun and smashed my heel into the side of his knee. He went down like a rock, whimpering. I sent my shoe toe into his side, just below the ribcage, and he sank to the alley, blood starting to trickle from his mouth. I finished with a resounding kick to his jewels. He's not gonna feel well for a while! I straightened myself and went on to work.

I had no other problems that after noon, and got a lot of work done. I was ahead in sales in my area, and felt good about it. I went home after grocery shopping, fixed a simple meal, and relaxed to watch the news. About 7:30, my phone rang. It was Anthony.

"Hey man, you okay?"

"Sure 'nuf! Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, I heard a rumor that two guys from the Excalibre gang were after you! Bill, you best lay low for a while! These guys are noted for being very hostile to whites who are dating blacks!"

"Maybe that's who I met in a downtown alley at noon! They didn't introduce themselves, so I can't say they were members. Anyway, one stepped out to get their car for a social visit, and I kinda kicked the other one around a bit!"

"Holy shit! Was he a stocky guy, big scar on the left side of his face?"

"Yep, sounds like him!"

"You might be interested to know he is in the hospital undergoing emergency surgery! He is banged up a whole lot! The police said it looked like a gang had beat him!"

"But, Bill, I ain't a gang!" I laughed loudly.

"Okay, just watch out for a while!"

"Sure 'nuf!"

I went back to relaxing. About 15 minutes later, the phone again rang.

"BILL! Are you okay? Do you need me? Should I call 911, or someone?" I chuckled.

"Yes, yes, no thanks!" She breathed a sigh of relief.

"Damn, Anthony called me earlier and told me what he had heard! Have you spoken?"

"Yes, Sweetheart! He called just a bit ago!"

"Was it true, what he heard?"

"Guess so! But I am fine!"

"God! They said that guy in the hospital was pretty badly hurt! Did you do that?"

"Yep, but don't worry your little head, My Darling! I'm fine, and so anxious to see you!"

"Oh good! So am I! Are you scared they may try again? I don't want you getting hurt, or worse! Maybe we should cool it a while, you know, till things cool off?"

"I've no fear, and we are not gonna 'cool it'. I have a gun and permit. I can take it if I feel the need!"

"Oh shit! Now you might get shot!"

"No problem, Honey. We'll be okay!"

"Well, if you're sure. Take care; see you Friday!"

"You bet! Take care!" She returned the kiss, and rang off.

Friday, I picked her up for a nice supper (lighter than dinner!) at a seafood place. Only fresh fish, caught that morning. It was super! The white wine recommended by the waiter set it off perfectly. We were quite enjoying ourselves. We managed a lot of touching, small kisses, whispered promises. Several people were looking our way; I couldn't decide if they were jealous of our romance, or angry at our race mismatch. Well, we weren't going to let that faze us.

We decided to catch a concert at the riverside park, a concrete and grass area right on the river. We parked, walked down, and had to sit a ways back because of the crowd. The music was great; some jazz, some vocals, a little of everything else. We walked to a refreshment stand after for some popcorn and sodas. As we were moving to a table to sit, I saw movement to my left. I recognized the other guy who had accosted me in the alley. He was crouched low, running, and carrying a gun in his left hand. I saw he was staring at, and heading for, Rose Marie, who was about 10 feet from me. I dropped my food and drew my Glock. Thank god I brought it! I aimed at his chest and fired. He went down and dropped his weapon, but came right back up! The son-of-a-bitch had body armor! He was now barely 15 feet from my love. I aimed carefully for his head and coolly squeezed off a round. I watched as a pink fog, maybe 5 feet in diameter formed around his head, then he dropped like a sack. I heard shouting, and saw two uniformed policemen running toward our area. I grabbed Rose Marie and ducked behind the stand, and ran with the stand between us and the cops.

We made it back to the car undetected, and jumped in. I drove away slowly and headed for my place. We entered my condo, and I poured a screwdriver for each of us. She was still quite shaken. I held her as we sipped. After she settled a bit, she nervously spoke.

"God! What is going on? First the alley, now the park. Am I the cause of all this?"

"NO, my love, I think we're both the cause. Apparently there are some people around who don't care to see races mix! But as I said before, I'll not be deterred! You are way too valuable for me to give up now!"

The phone rang; it was Anthony, again.

"Bill, another incident! You okay? Was my sister with you? She okay?"

"Yes to all three. We're fine, not a scratch, but that other dude who grabbed me in the alley is a bit under the weather!"

"Damn! You shot him! Destroyed his head! Ruined his whole day!"

"Now I am concerned! This one seemed to be after Rose Marie! I'm very worried she is in danger!"

"Not to worry! The word on the street is the gang is unhappy about losing two good men; they are pulling out of this area! You should be okay now!"

"Hope you're right! Rose Marie is staying here tonight; you know, for her protection!"

"Yeah right! Have fun; catch ya at work!"

I sat Rose Marie on the couch and discussed what had happened. I relayed Anthony's last message, and she seemed satisfied. That night, the loving was a bit subdued, but still spectacular.

After that, things seemed to settle; no more attacks, no more rumors. Bill had resigned himself to the fact that we were destined to be bros-in-law. Work was getting more complicated as the new contracts we had demanded more effort. Then, as if to make up for the earlier near-disasters, two events came to life.

One, my efforts did pay off. On the last work day of the month, the employees were called to a meeting at the local Hilton Inn. Some corporate brass were expected, and the rumor mill exploded. Anthony was unable to accompany me there, which I found weird, so I went alone. When I entered the Carribean Room, the place was packed! I started to sit at an outer table when Anthony rushed up.

"This way!"

"What's up?" I asked. He put his finger to his lips. Essentially, 'shut up!'

He escorted me to a table near the head table. Rose Marie was there!

"Why are you here, Darling?"

"I don't know; I got a call telling me when and where, and here I am! Even Anthony wouldn't say anything."

I sat, and ordered drinks for the three of us. I surveyed the head table, and received a shock.

"Anthony! That fellow in the Italian suit?"

"Yeah?"

"He's Chairman of the Board! Next to him is the Prez and CEO! Damn! I wonder what going down?"

"No idea."

Dinner interrupted our discussion, and we enjoyed a great meal. A harpist from the local symphony orchestra played background music, and we enjoyed a relaxed atmosphere.

Just then, things were called to order. There were several speeches by local management, then the big wigs spoke. Nothing revolutionary was mentioned, and I was wondering what the hell was going on. There was a lull, then our local vice president stood to speak. He noted that normally, company events were handled by the local management but in this case company bosses were going to speak.

The President stood, and a hush enclosed the crowd. He began by saying that the company had enjoyed the best year ever. Sales were up almost 38%, and profits almost 50%! Of course, many people had contributed, but they wanted to reward an individual who contributed by far the most. I had no idea who might be honored; I knew only a few people outside sales, though I did work with quite a few people on various projects. I noticed many in the crowd gazing around looking for likely candidates. I was brought back to attention by a nudge from Anthony. The Human Resources Director stepped to the podium. He announced that Mr. William Conner Evans was to step to the podium. I sat there a moment, not registering my name being announced. Anthony turned to look at me; Rose Marie whispered they were calling me. ME? Why the hell did they want me up there?

I was getting an icy stare from the Veep, so I rose and shakily walked to the podium. The Veep put his hand on my back, and led me up two steps to stand next to the Prez. He looked at me with a wide grin, and made his announcement.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have before us a man who has been with us less than three years, and has made so many contributions to the Company, they are almost too numerous to name." He turned to me.

"Mr. Evans, your efforts, combined with the organizational wonders you have performed have been responsible for over half our increased profit. For this, we are breaking with tradition. Usually we promote people one grade at a time. However, in this case, we are leapfrogging you to Vice President, Sales, responsible for every sales function in the Corporation! You will relocate to Phoenix, Arizona, and assume command of the new Central Sales Group, as well as the rest of our sales efforts! Congratulations, my man!"

There was a moment of stunned silence, then the room erupted in cheers, whistles and shouts of congratulations. I was still a bit behind in things. I looked at Anthony, who was smiling as widely as I had ever seen. He was hugging the most gorgeous woman in the room, okay, the state, who was crying. I motioned to the two of them to come forward. I put my arm around my Sweetheart.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am still not sure just what transpired here, but it must be good! I have a most important question to ask, but first I must spread the congrats for these great sales figures. Many of us pulled on the reins to make this happen. It is not a one-man effort. It takes a dedicated team, and we have that to the roof!"

More applause and whistles, then I turned to Rose Marie. The room was hushed. I gazed into her eyes and felt my love for her all over again.

"Rose Marie, My Darling, would you please consent to be my wife, forever and ever?"

She was in shock for a bit, then began to sob. Not being able to speak, she nodded her head 'Yes!' I brought a small black box from my pocket, opened it, and retrieved a diamond ring, which I slid onto her ring finger, left hand. She could barely see through her tears, but she found my neck, which she enclosed in her arms, and gave me a real smacker of a kiss. The applause was deafening. Anthony shook my hand, then I was beset by a bevy of well-wishers. It took 15 minutes or more to get through that, and even more for those who just had to chat.

Finally, Anthony grabbed my arm and led me and Rose Marie through the crowd, out the door, and into my car.

Anthony drove us to the Company offices, where we enjoyed a small gathering of Corporate and Division officers. Ken Gordon had flown in from his new assignment to add his congrats. It lasted about 45 minutes, then we were free to go. When we drove away, Rose Marie and I in the back seat, Anthony drove us to his parents' house. On the way, I asked Rose Marie about our just-announced move to Phoenix. Was she okay with that? If not, we would make other plans. She HAD to be agreeable with our situation to make it happen.

She lay her head on my shoulder and asked, "Are you going to be there?"

"Of course, Darling! That's why you are going!"

"Then everything is perfect. Wherever you are is where I'll be. Hot, cold, wet, dry, doesn't matter. Only you matter!"

We kissed leisurely. Suddenly, I remembered where we were going.

"Uh oh!" I said. "More fireworks?" Anthony turned.

"I don't think so!"

We went around to the garden where I first met Rose Marie. Her parents were there, along with a number of distinguished-looking folks. Anthony led us to his father, who shook my hand as if we were long lost friends!

"Mr. Evans, Bill, please accept our apologies for our earlier treatment of you. I can tell you now, we had been threatened by officers of the Excalibre gang, and were fearful for our lives. Now, thankfully, that's gone, in no small part to your efforts. Please allow me to welcome you to the family!"

"Mr. Thompson, I'm grateful to join your family. Any one who can produce people like your offspring must be quite alright!"

He embraced me, then his wife stepped forward and did likewise. Finally, Rose Marie stepped up and kissed me again; again, fireworks.

Her mother had just noticed the ring on her finger. She took the hand and closely inspected the stone, joined by her husband. She looked at her daughter, hers eyes full of tears.

"My Darling Daughter! I do believe you have attracted a better husband than we could have ever imagined. Your father and I wish you the best of life. We know you won't need luck; you two make your own. God bless!" Rose Marie embraced both her parents and shed tears with her mother.

When we were inside, and the guests had departed, I gathered Rose Marie and her parents and asked them what the wedding details might be like. Rose Marie's mother started to speak, then Rose Marie raised a hand.

"Mother, I know you would like for me to follow some of your ideas for my first, and only, wedding. However, I've thought long and hard about this over the years, and have decided exactly what I want."

Her mother looked a bit forlorn. "But, Honey, the women of our family for generations have looked to their mothers for wedding guidance! Why should we be different?"

"Because that's the way I want it! I realize I am your only daughter, but this is the only wedding I'll experience. I just have my own ideas. Please let me do this."

"Of course, Daughter, whatever you want." As she turned away, it was obvious she was a bit startled. Later, Rose Marie had a long talk with both parents, and the outcome was just what my Darling wanted! I had a glimpse of the future. No shrinking violet my fiance!

It turned out to be a relatively small affair. The parents had planned on 500 to 600 guests, but it was trimmed to about 60 by the bride-to-be. A lot of people were going to be disappointed! Rose Marie finally reached a compromise. Two weeks after the wedding, her mother would host a post-wedding gala at her house. This win-win solution was to be repeated many times in the future. My bride was going to have most of what she wanted, but no one was to be left dangling.

The day arrived very rapidly. What had seemed to be a comfortable six weeks flew by. Suddenly, it was upon us. I had been quite busy at work, so Rose Marie enlisted Anthony to be her indentured 'gofer'. I kinda ribbed him about that. I had been instructed to wear a tuxedo of a certain cut and color. Actually, it was chosen for me; I had only to show up to be fitted. Rose Marie had selected just two maids, another slap to Mothers face, but that was that! It had been decided that both Mr. Thompson and Anthony would walk her down the aisle and give her away. It worked out that Anthony could accomplish that, then join me at the altar as my best man.

The gods smiled! The weather was picture-perfect, the best weather we had had in a long time. The ceremony took place in the parents' back yard. When Rose Marie appeared on the arms of her brother and father, I nearly fell over! Her dress was a gorgeous affair of white satin, simple but very classic. She was so beautiful. I fell in love all over again. I won't go into details, you know, one wedding, you've seen 'em all. Everything went like clockwork, no one dropped a ring or bumbled their lines. The reception, only for the wedding guests, also took place in the yard. The deck, about 4,000 square feet, was large enough for the food, tables, and dancing. It lasted from about 2pm to well after midnight. Alcohol was available, but I saw no one impaired.

We had initially thought of buying a house, but with the impending move, we settled on my condo. Rose Marie sold her house to Angela.

Life finally moved into a more 'normal' mode for us. I was very busy preparing for our move; the items needing attention at work were numerous and very complicated. The company hosted a going-away event. The Thompsons were there, as well as over 250 others. I began to appreciate my wife's idea for a small wedding! A few speeches were given; mine was less that 3 minutes long. The meal and camaraderie were out of this world. It was quite a send-off.

We listed my condo for sale, and left it in the hands of the real estate lady to take care of it. Both our cars were long in the tooth, so we sold both and rented one the last few days.