All Comments on 'My Erotic Adventures on a Sex Site Ch. 04'

by GoddessMaureen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GoddessMaureenGoddessMaureenover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading my work :)

Hello,

Thank you for being so kind to me and my erotica. This was the finale to my love affair with my Prince as we separated as it was being written. He came back a month later so there are more stories coming but this is known as the Finale.

Hugs & Thanks,

Maureen

OralDaveOralDaveover 12 years ago

Your prince gets quite a send off. Your descriptions are very sensual, and this master's slave is an expert in the erotic arts-- she's a slave all readers should desire. Nice writing, Maureen.

GoddessMaureenGoddessMaureenover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you Dave

Hello Darling,

Thank you for your kind review of my work. I just did what I always tried to do, everything he wanted so he would be pleased. My one goal in life was pleasing my Prince. Thank you for being so kind/generous in your praise of my writing.

Hugsss,

Maureen

RockynMeRockynMeover 12 years ago
Wow...yet again!!!

Your Prince is a fool!!!! If i ever were treated with 1/10th the eroticism that you present to the Prince...I'd NEVER leave!!! I can only imagine the tight, wet confines of The Goddess....Please...more when possible!!

GoddessMaureenGoddessMaureenover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks RockynMe

Hi Babe,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am the lucky one in our time together. He has given me so much and been the muse I needed to write about our adventures together.

Thank you Hugs,

Maureen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous