My Erotic Education - A Journal 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And where would that be?" he asked Philip.

"A shop I know which is run by a gentleman named Mr. Levitz." Philip replied.

"Morris Levitz?" he said, smiling. "I've known that old bandit since we were children. We grew up together. Wait, I must give you a note to him."

He went into his back room and we could here the pen busily scratching, then he returned and handled a folded note to Philip.

"I have told him that you are two of my very special customers and that he is to extend every courtesy and not try to rob you. Did you know that he has "special" goods that he only allows his favorites to purchase?"

"I had no idea; I've always merely seen what is on display."

"Tell the old criminal that I said he is to take you into his private show room and allow you to shop. He hoards his best merchandise there."

"I shall indeed." Philip said.

"And if he tries to resist, tell him that I've instructed you to come back and get me to accompany you. He doesn't want to have to deal with me if he can avoid it."

"Philip and I shall return this week to select his suit fabric." I said.

"It is always the highlight of my day to serve you." he replied.

We took our leave, me still feeling strangely disgruntled. I walked with Philip to the door, my parcel under one arm and at the door Mr. Steinberg embraced us both and kissed our cheeks.

We walked out into the sunlight and as I placed my parcel in the carriage, I suddenly realized the source of my melancholy.

"I've forgotten one more thing that I must tell Mr. Steinberg." I told Philip. "Just wait for me here. I shan't be a moment."

I re-entered the shop and Mr. Steinberg came through the curtain in the back.

"Did you forget something?" he asked.

I rushed up to him and threw my arms around him. I was embarrassed and feared looking at his face.

"Mr. Steinberg," I said, "what you and Philip did today?"

"Yes, what about it?"

"I've never had that done to me. I never really had the desire until I saw you with Philip. But having watched you, I realize that I want you to do that to me. I don't mean immediately but when the time comes, I want you to be the first man to make love to me in that way. Would you consent?"

Mr. Steinberg pulled me closer and held me fast against his chest. With one hand he turned my face up to look at him.

"You really have no idea what a special person you are, do you?" he said. "It would be an honor; a privilege and an old man's dream come true to initiate you into the joys of male love. I shall make sure that your first experience is so fulfilling that you will remember it always."

He held the back of my head and kissed me deeply on the mouth, then smiled.

"Now you go along on your errands before I'm forced to drag you into my lair and spend the rest of the day feasting on your nude body."

My funk had dissipated like smoke and I rushed back out to Philip. He was sitting in the carriage but our driver was nowhere to be seen. I gave Philip a quizzical look and he pointed at the alley which ran along side Mr. Steinberg's shop.

I walked over and entered the shaded darkness. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust but when they did I perceived our driver leaning with one hand against the brick wall. In his other hand he grasped a fat fleshy cock that was spouting a fountain of urine.

"Sorry." I said. "I wondered where you had gone."

I couldn't help but admire his exposed cock, a thick snake of meat that I could imagine growing and expanding in my hand.

"I should have informed your friend as to where I was headed." he replied. "I have no complaints about my job except for the inconvenience of nature. I'm forced to make my opportunities to relieve my need."

I knew that I was staring at his cock but I was powerless to stop myself. He was also aware and as the last few spurts of piss left his cock, he turned his body a bit to face me.

He was clad in high shiny boots and tight breeches with a well cut jacket on top and wearing an older fashioned high hat. I also noticed that he was probably in his early 50's but tightly built and well proportioned. What I noticed most of all was that he had shifted his cock so that his large hairless balls also hung free from his unbuttoned fly. He skinned the meaty foreskin back from his cock head and shook his cock to release the last few drops of piss, then stood staring back at me. His cock was slowly enlarging in his hand.

"I do love my job," he said, "especially when I have a handsome young man to serve."

"I'd bet that your services aren't limited to driving a carriage." I said, my own cock growing and filling out my groin.

"No, indeed." he replied. "I have other skills and I enjoy demonstrating them. You ask for Micah at the stable whenever you feel a need of my services and I'm sure I can accommodate you."

"I shall." I said, stroking my upright cock through my trousers. "I'll look forward to our next, more private, meeting."

Micah tucked his tumescent penis and fat balls back into his breeches and we walked out into the sunlight together. Philip immediately noticed the hard cock tenting in my trousers and raised a quizzical eyebrow.

"Micah and I were just becoming acquainted." I told him, climbing onto the seat beside him.

"I can see that." he said, smiling. "It looks like the two of you found each other mutually agreeable."

He leant forward and said, "May I call you Micah? I'm sure that you and I shall be seeing more of each other."

"I would like that, in both instances." Micah said, smiling.

Philip gave Micah the address of The Major's bank and we were soon on our way. Occasionally Micah would look back over his shoulder and once he winked at me.

When we arrived, I handed Micah some money and said, "We may be a while. Why don't you go and have some lunch and we will meet you back here. Don't rush because I don't know how long we may be busy. Enjoy a bit of leisure."

"I'm enjoying everything about my day." he replied and started off down the street.

I was somewhat dreading my meeting with The Major. I was unsure why he had requested my presence at the bank and I had a foreboding of no good. Perhaps I was spending too much money or perhaps I didn't possess as much as I'd been led to believe. Also, I had to ask him for some ready cash to continue my shopping and I feared he might not be agreeable.

We entered the bank and were soon led to The Major's private office. His young secretary announced us and then ushered us inside.

The Major was sitting behind a massive mahogany desk that matched the paneling of the walls and I noticed that it was covered with papers and writing implements.

He rose and came forward to greet us. I held out my hand to shake his but he instead reached out and embraced me.

"How is my dear young man?" he asked.

"Doing very well today though somewhat apprehensive." I replied.

"No need, only good news comes from this office." he said.

He turned to Philip and extended his hand and when Philip clasped his, he closed his other hand around it.

"I apologize for my bad manners." he told Philip. He introduced himself and Philip responded in kind.

"Philip has agreed to be my companion and guide me through the city." I told The Major.

"I know all about Master Philip." The Major said. "Your uncle has told me many positive things in his regard. One of the business matters we need to attend to today is making sure that Philip's weekly pay is transferred into an account we'll create for him."

"I'm not really comfortable with banks." Philip said. "My friend who advises my finances avoids them."

"Not an unwise decision, if I do say so myself. But we are totally secured and you will never find reason to complain. I back our deposits with my own cash. We will create an account to which only you will have access. How little or how much you keep on deposit is irrelevant, it is only a means to insure that you receive what is coming to you."

"I can agree to that." Philip replied.

The Major crossed to the door and spoke to his secretary.

"James, I wish you to take this young man into the bank and set up an account in his name and issue his passbook. I will attend to the deposit details myself."

He handed Philip off to the young secretary and closed the door and stood looking at me.

"You are looking especially fine, today. Is that a new suit?"

"It is." I said, dreading being scolded for being so profligate.

The Major walked over to me and, feeling my lapel, said, "This is very fine fabric." He examined the lapel, then opened my coat and looked at the lining. "And this is exquisite tailoring, better than my own. Take off your jacket so that I may see the rest of you."

I was sure he would be angry at me but I did as he asked. He circled me, examining the cut of my trousers and waistcoat, feeling the seat of my pants which were cut to emphasize the swell of my buttocks and then admiring the full cut of my crotch.

"Whoever made this suit is a tailoring genius." he said. "However did you find him?"

"My uncle took me to him." I replied.

"Leave it to your uncle to discover the best tailor in town and keep the information to himself. You must give me his name and address."

"Even, better, I'll take you to him and personally introduce you. " I was fearful decided to broach the subject I dreaded. "I'm sorry if I've over spent." I said. "I know that the suit is expensive but I received a special price and I don't need any more if you don't approve."

The Major looked at me oddly and said, "We must discuss your finances today."

"I apologize for my spending. I really needed new clothing. Unfortunately, I also must request even more funds to replace my boots. Luckily, Philip knows of a place where I can get a good used pair at a bargain price."

The Major continued to look at me perplexed and I felt weak in the knees.

"Sit down." he commanded, indicating the chair in front of his desk. I did as he instructed, preparing myself to be scolded.

"Has no one ever discussed your financial situation with you?" he asked. "Not you uncle, nor your grandfather?"

"My uncle only told me that I had sufficient funds that I needn't find employment." I replied. "He told me to refer all questions to you."

"And you've never enquired. How extraordinary."

I was sure I was about to receive a royal dressing down. Instead, The Major rifled through the papers littering his desk, writing down figures on a scrap of paper and consulting tables and graphs, writing down other figures. Finally he added the figures up and wrote his total down, then added another column and wrote it down.

When he had finished, he handed me the paper, a total I was sure of my spendthrift ways.

"The first figure is your liquid assets." The Major said. "The second is a total of your current investments and their value."

I looked down at the paper and felt myself sinking. The two figures were of such an enormous sum that I could scarcely grasp the amounts, never having seen so many figures in a row.

"There must be some mistake." I said. "My uncle told me that I had enough to live comfortably on."

"We had planned not to tell you the full extent of your wealth until you reached your majority." The Major said. "But your uncle feels that you should know how fortunate you are and I concur. He has told me very kind things about you and your sober sensibilities. He thinks you are sufficiently wise to handle your own finances and he wants me to assist you."

"But this can't be correct." I said, indicating the paper with the figures on it.

"My dear young man, that isn't even the grand total. I didn't include the value of the properties you own, your grandfather's farm and some buildings in town that I invested in for you."

"But how is this possible?" I asked.

"Your mother, before she died, received the bulk of the estate that her mother had left. Your father also received a large endowment that had belonged to his mother's family. At your grandfather's death, you inherited his estate. So you see, you are the recipient of three separate fortunes. And, I might add, I have increased your capital over the years by wisely investing so that you are one of the wealthiest men in the city."

"This is incredible." I said. "So you're not angry at me for over spending?"

"I doubt that you could find enough to purchase every day to exhaust your funds in your lifetime." The Major said.

"I may purchase boots then?" I replied.

The Major burst out laughing just as Philip returned with James, the secretary.

"I'll return shortly." The Major said. "James, I need you to prepare something for me." He and James went into the outer office and I sat staring at the desk.

"You have received good news?" Philip asked.

"Unbelievably. I'll share it later when I've had a chance to fully absorb it." I replied.

Philip was standing beside me and I noticed that he was surveying the paperwork littering the desk.

"Are these your financial papers?" he asked.

"I believe so; we'll ask The Major when he returns."

As luck would have it, he came through the doorway just then.

"Are the papers on your desk related to my finances?" I asked.

"They are." he replied. "Most of them are investments in stocks and bonds that you possess."

"I couldn't help seeing the title on the top paper." Philip said. "May I see the rest?"

The Major looked to me and I said, "Of course you may. I'm sure that they will make better sense to you than they possibly could to me."

The Major handed the thick sheaf of papers to Philip and he was immediately engrossed in reading them. The Major and I watched as he shuffled them, consulting various ones and placing them together and then laying them out in three separate stacks.

"Your investments are expertly balanced to protect your assets." he said. "You have wide ranging investments."

"I am proud of the portfolio." The Major said.

"May I make one or two observations?" Philip asked him.

"By all means."

Philip shuffled through one stack and withdrew some stock certificates.

"You have investments in this railroad." he said to the two of us. "These stocks are due to rise to incredible heights. This company was bought up by a conglomerate and when word is released, the stock will skyrocket. The conglomerate has been quietly buying up whatever they could of this stock so if you can find any available, it would be a wise investment."

"My word," The Major said, "how do you know this?"

"The sale was made a month ago but the news has been suppressed. My friend who manages my affairs has a letter that passed between the two companies finalizing the sale."

The Major made a note on his desk pad and then said, "What else should we know?"

Philip shuffled another pile and said, "You have investments in wheat. The weather in Kansas and the surrounding states has been hot and dry all spring. The wheat isn't growing and there is bound to be a huge shortage in a few months time. Wheat prices will rise dramatically."

"How do you know these things?" The Major asked as he made another note.

"My friend has a whole network of people who bring him information." Philip said. "People in business never notice the negroes who clean their offices or empty their trash. But those people listen and they see things that others don't. A letter discarded in the trash may have information that is valuable, in the right hands. Similarly, a discussion held in front of the scrub lady may not be intended for her ears and scarcely credited that she would understand. But, I assure you that she does. Also, there are porters on every train. At each stop they make, they purchase newspapers and bring them to my friend. News of the weather in Kansas may not make our papers but it assuredly does in Kansas."

"How remarkable." The Major exclaimed.

"Why, because we are Negroes?" Philip asked.

"Of course not." The Major replied. "Because your friend is able to retain and formulate all of this information. I have three men in my employ whose sole duty is to analyze and interpret the markets and you have just given me two pieces of information that they are entirely unaware of. I should like very much to meet your friend; he sounds like a person I would have much in common with."

He looked at Philip for a moment and then said, "I don't suppose you would like to come and work for me?"

"I'm happy in my present position." Philip answered. "But I thank you for your offer."

"Well, keep it in mind." The Major replied. "I could use someone with understanding such as yours."

My mind was still reeling from the information that The Major had imparted regarding my financial situation and now I found out that Philip was some sort of financial wizard.

"Perhaps we should take up no more of your time." I said.

"There is just one more thing I would ask of the two of you before you go." The Major replied. He walked to the door to the outer office and opening it, spoke to his secretary.

"James, we are not to be disturbed under any circumstances." he said, then turned and locked the door.

He walked back over to his desk and piled the papers on it onto a cabinet behind it, then walked around and stood facing one side. He unbuttoned his trousers, let them drop to the floor and bent across the desk so that his naked ass was exposed and waiting.

"I can't allow the two of you to escape without doing me a service, also." he said.

I looked at the luscious ass upturned and waiting to be fucked and even though I had been orally serviced by Mr. Steinberg an hour or two ago, my cock had a mind of its own. I crossed to where The Major waited and stepped behind him.

"Philip," he said, "while our friend is attending to one end, I'd enjoy having your, I'm sure delicious, cock to suck on until its time for you to replace him in the saddle."

Philip looked to me and I began to unbutton my pants and let them drop to the floor. My hard cock sprang free as I lowered my under clothes and rested between The Major's exquisite globes. Philip needed no more incitement; he dropped his own trousers to the floor and climbed onto the desk so that The Major's head rested between his legs.

"I knew that you'd have an outstanding cock." The Major said, grasping Philip's erect member and skinning the foreskin over the pale head. "I believe that you're a match in size for our friend here."

I know that I have written before about the magnificence of The Major's ass but standing now before it, cock poised for entry, I was struck once more by its beauty. He possessed one of those asses that older men acquire from a lifetime of activity. The perfectly rounded globes were muscular but soft and elastic and his spread crack revealed a hole that begged to be entered. Clear juice dripped for the opening as his ass self lubricated in anticipation of being fucked.

I positioned my cock head against the warm opening and pressed forward. The wide head of my cock sank into him with almost no resistance and my stiff shaft followed until my belly rested against his cheeks. The silky warmth engulfed my cock and I felt his interior muscles began to pulse around it. Meanwhile, at his other end, he had Philip's dark cock lodged deeply in his throat and was bobbing his head up and down to Philip's obvious delight. He backed the cock out of his throat and began to nuzzle and suck upon Philip's ample balls.

After a moment he said, "Do I smell cum in your ass? Have you young men already been fucking this morning?"

"You do indeed." Philip said. "I received a load not two hours ago."

"Then you must share. I shall be privileged to absorb our friend's sweet juice both orally and anally at the same time today."

I looked at Philip and quizzically as The Major began to snuffle between his ass cheeks, licking and sucking at Philip's freshly fucked ass hole. I did not want to spoil his pleasure but I felt I must say something.