My Erotic Education - A Journal 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And it shan't be a long wait." I replied.

He climbed onto his seat and again I admired his strong body, shapely ass and muscular thighs. His well packed crotch appeared even more prominent.

He pulled away with a wave and I turned to find Will and my uncle standing at the doorway watching us.

After I had ascended to stand beside them, my uncle reached up and clouted me across the head.

"I do believe that you intend to keep that choice morsel all to yourself, you greedy creature." he said.

Will, hearing his comment, reached up and clouted my uncle on his head.

"And don't you have enough to occupy your time with me?" he asked. "If not, I can become much more demanding in the physical sense."

"I must say I like the sound of that." my uncle replied.

"Get your self hidden indoors, you wanton hussy." Will told him as he grabbed his arm and hustled him through the doorway. "You'll have the neighbors complaining about your brazen ogling of honest tradesmen if you keep this up!"