My Ex Wife Wants a Pound of Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No actually I didn't. Heather and I are going great though, maybe you ought to chat with her. You guys must have done something right in years past, the kids turned out well."

"James isn't, ahh, hasn't really done much in the parenting department, you know? He was more of an older playmate than a father."

"Yeah, well I guess it put a lot on you and the help. From the little I've seen of him, he's not one for sacrifice and hard work. Well with enough money...you can sit around and fritter your time away, I guess."

"Did you intend to drive a wedge between us?"

"Andria, when you bailed on me, you didn't give two shits about me. And now I really didn't give a thought to you. First of all, like you, I wanted Karen to live a normal life, and secondly I wanted my children back in my life. I was... I am willing to share, but I resented greatly that you yourself would not. More than the divorce, I resented that...well that's all water under the bridge, I'm good with it now. So what's your problem with him?"

"By him reneging I lost Karen, my baby, and now he's cheating on me too."

"Ehh!" I dam near choked, which morphed into a chuckle and the look on her face! I started hearty laughter,

"You worthless cunt! You were happy enough when you were cheating on your husband and denying him his children, weren't you! You really expect sympathy from me? Turn about is fair play! Well believe me, I really do know how you feel, and agree no one should have to give up a child. Better line up a good divorce lawyer. You'll still be rich, or is there a pre nupt?"

She started to laugh too, Jeffery, you can get me laughing. Yes turn abut is justice, but justice doesn't feel good from my end. There is a pre nupt, but yes, I'll be rich. But not happy."

"That last bit is on you. Somewhere along the line you missed an essential fact of life. You have to find out what makes you happy, and then find someone who will enable you to do whatever it is that makes you happy. Only you can figure it out and make it happen. So what if James is not the man? Cut your losses and develop an exit strategy, do what you did last time, start looking, and when you find someone to be with you, someone to help you through the divorce, at least... dump your second husband and marry your third. You're well preserved, skinny is still in fashion, you've got money, you play golf, tennis, and probably still great in bed, what are you lacking? Seriously, give Heather a call, whatever she did when her husband left her worked for her, she can at least commensurate with you more than I can." I started laughing again, I couldn't help myself.

Andria left in late afternoon, later Heather, Karen and I walked into town for supper, and back home. That night in bed, I told Heather about our conversation.

"So you told her James was just doing to her what she did to you? That wasn't nice." and she stifled a laugh. "You think she was making a run at you?"

"That's an old time phrase, isn't it, make a run at you! Don't be silly, she sees how happy I am, how much you and I love each other. Besides I told her to talk with you, that whatever you did after your divorce worked out fine for you, she can rot in hell for all I care. I went on to tell her how much I love you."

Heather and I had as grand a time that night as one could have and not wake Karen.

Andria eventually moved to Florida and invited us all there for Thanksgiving, She had the dinner catered, and it was awful, at least by home cooking standards; thereafter the children alternated going there at Christmas, and New Years at our place, and we all got together for a grand forth of July picnic in Chestertown. The children did keep in touch with James, and to be fair he took care of them financially. Myself, I only saw James twice after that, once for Macy's marriage and again at Michael's Marriage. When Jason married Edward, we held the service in Chestertown, James didn't reply to the invitation, but to his credit he sent them a check a couple of weeks later.

Oh, and Andria. She's spent a fortune on surgery over the years to sort of keep her looks, but surgery does nothing to make you beautiful inside. In a few short years she became bitter and envious, the children decided that rather than all visit her, they'd take turns having her visit their houses for the various holidays. That way the kids figured as each took their turn in the barrel, none of them had to see her all that often. They tell me she's had a long string of lovers, but none stuck around for long. Not been a happy life for her.

Me and mine, I'm good.