All Comments on 'My Exhibitionist Daughter Ch. 03'

by ProfessorPanty

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Swwweeeeeettt!

I love the way this is proceeding ==> Slow. It's almost agonizing and painful to read all the chapters in this story, and when you get to the end, you're panting for more. At least I am. Oh, how I'd love to change places with her and be Bonnie. I love it and will be watching for more.

BiskitBiskitabout 15 years ago
submissive incest!

You write with a disctictive flare and your discription's and dialog's were very hot. Other than the few typo's, which I blame on the lack of willing editors available, no one should find anything to fault. This is a story I could jack off to many times. Great writing, thanks for keeping me involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Mooooooore! :)

Ch.3 was YUMMY! Love the detail. Cannot wait for Ch.4 I'll be checking back daily for it :) Mmmm wow 30 days, I hope there's a ton of more chapters for that ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
ohhhhhh so heavenly

More please...omg wish you were my daddy.

pdoggpdoggabout 15 years ago
So very good!

Professor, this chapter had me wet from the first sentence! This story is some of your hottest work yet, I love reading it while I touch myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Exhibitionism or Humiliation?

Bonnie's dad should tell her to walk around the house naked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The things we do together

This story really has a HUGE responsibility, and that is in the expressing of the "power" of sexual feelings, desires and fantasies. These things tap into the deepest parts of our biology and stimulate parts of our brains designed to insure the very survival of the species! Like the spark of creation, or the desire to create that drives artists, writers, and musicians, pleasure is to our brains as air is to our lungs! Whether we realize it or not, most of our daily actions are designed to make us happy with ourselves, to stimulate the pleasure centers of our brain to some lesser or greater degree. Ideally, there should be a clear line between any two people engaging in sexual intimacy that could, either intentionally or by accident, result in the creation of another human life, and all types of intimacy intended to ONLY give pleasure. As soon as people begin to have such feelings there should be no shame in our discussing them with each other, and in pursuing the "safe" activities that have no chance of creating a life, such a masturbation and mutual masturbation. Anything that attempts to stop pleasure seeking desires is destined to fail because it is working against the hard-wired, species survival, pleasure seeking programming of our basic biology! Eating gives pleasure, breathing gives pleasure, sleeping gives pleasure, and certainly sexual release gives intense pleasure. I have no idea how many people might read this comment and interpret it in their own unique ways, but it seems clear by reading the other comments, there will be dozens, hundreds or thousands of other hearts/minds that will read them. To each of you I suggest that we all have a "responsible pleasure" obligation to each other, to our children and even to our parents. We must begin to understand the pleasurable forces in our lives and develop more intelligent ways of openly communicating with each other regarding them. Literotica does this, at least in part, and I hope it leads to us becoming smarter, safer and more open about the human sexuality we all share with each other! There should be no shame in speaking of sexual release, and it should be as normal as anything else we do. I hope we eventually arrive at a higher level of enlightened thinking with regards to this, and I hope all of us will have a pleasurable time living happily in those times together. I hope the characters in this story practice "safe" sex in the future chapters and the father properly demonstrates an understanding of his duty to teach the daughter the most responsible ways of using pleasure safely, so that she may enjoy it for many years and pass those lessons on to her children.

D.irtyO.ldM.anD.irtyO.ldM.anover 13 years ago
Very Well Written

I enjoyed the story but when I saw how long ago Chapter 3 was written, I was disappointed to realize I would probably never read of what happened the following morning and how aroused both lil bonnie and her Daddy got as he shaved her nice and smooth.

In addition to your story being arousing, it was also well written. The activity was clearly described and including the Daddy's thoughts and her reactions were much better done than many of the stories.

brianna030292brianna030292almost 13 years ago

I wish you would write another chapter to this!!

jacetorjacetorover 12 years ago
Erotic story

I really enjoyed the read and am disappointed that you seem to have given up writing. I hope at some time that you reconsider and finish this story ...

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhabout 12 years ago
More

Id love to read more. Hope you'll write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

SO GOOD, I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE CONTINUE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good story... I think you should continue by letting us in Bonnie's head and what she is devilishly thinking about regarding the predicament she has gotten herself into.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great!

I can't wait for Chapter 4!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I totally loved this set of stories. I really wish you had continued writing more in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Steamy hot

Thoroughly enjoyed your read. I found it one of the best Daddy daughter stories I've read in a long while. Please continue with the series i can't wait.

xavierwxavierwover 4 years ago
This Is The Example...

...Of what a F/D erotic story should be, especially one that includes the specific kinks that this one has. OUTSTANDING job!!

It's been more than a year, judging by the comments made, yet Chapter 4 hasn't materialized. Please tell me that you haven't abandoned this story, and your fans!

Chapter 4 please!

X-Man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Crazy HOT

Your descriptions and the build up are fantastic. PLEASE, PLEASE write more chapters!!!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 3 years ago

Amazing story!!!!! Ther descriptions are so vivid and exciting. Please don't let this story die!!!!!!!

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

I realise that this story is a few years old now, but surely it would be worth while to continue as you have stated. Congratulations on your excellent descriptions and characterisation throughout the three part series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous