All Comments on 'My Fair Slut Ch. 01'

by Boratus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
interesting

i think that this story was excellent... i wish that my boyfriend would fuck me like that.... his cock is awsome but he is like a woman to get into bed... my pussy is so wet... this story almost got me off without even touching myself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
amazingly hot

I REALLY enjoyed this story. It was VERY VERY hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Made us horny

After we were done reading it to each other, I got her to suck me, and she begged me to fuck her as hard as Paul in the story. Thank you for a HOT story!!!

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Gret Nasty Start

Very hot nasty story with great twist. Will have to read more.

joodlejoodlealmost 12 years ago
Grand beginning

I was really into this story up until the boss mastering Jim's wife. The male-submissive thing is totally a turn-off for me. Don't like cheating wives much either. Gee-darn. Started so hot for me.

ape3442ape3442over 9 years ago
Wrong genre

This started good but isn't what I thought belongs in erotic horor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm uncomfortable.....

I gave it 3 stars because I'm not too comfortable with the premise! Your writing is fine with very few errors and you have deftly set the scenes in an almost-believable format. I shall be a bit restive for a while about watching films borrowed from friends with hot submissive wives!

BoratusBoratusalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Fiction

I believe you missed the part of this being fictional. Just imagine it's a MAGIC video tape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Typo turnoff

Plagiarized premise

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Just pathetic. Utterly hated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is outstanding.

You write very well and you know how to work with the the subject matter.. Also you managed to give us enough backstory but yet didn't make us slog through a lot of mind-numbing set up before making it interesting. I think that is pretty hard to do.

Sure, it's a semi-familiar theme but I remember reading or maybe hearing a teacher say that there's really only a few plots in literature: man vs man, man vs nature and man vs himself. (OK, it was a long time ago. I'm sure I left something out and BTW, you can substitute "woman" anywhere "man" is in that description and it's still functionally equivalent)

I like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoratus@Boratus
1485 Followers
"I Think You're Right," the full-length novel based on "I think," is on sale on Amazon right now! If you're wondering what happens with Amanda, Abby, and of course, how Shaun deals with the doctor, then you'll want to grab a copy. Buy "I Think You're Right" now here: https:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES