All Comments on 'My Family: Cousin Ch. 02'

by sapnasingh

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You are one hottie bitch... The guy who fucked you....ooops, I mean who made love to you is sooooper lucky!!!

guysimple1674guysimple1674about 9 years ago
This was truly one of the best

This story was so simple, and so it feels so true.

Amazing piece of writing, straightforward, simple, affectionate writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The way i feel.

Hi, my name is Aaron and I have a cousin named toya who I think is one of the most beautiful women in the world I mean when I am around her my leg shake and my heart pound you should see her big brown eyes it the most beauty think in the world the way she talk make me just want to kiss her. I think I am in love with her. I wish she felt the same way I just want to kiss them pretty brown lip. Tell her I love her as I make my wy to that pretty pink pussy and eat till her leg shake. I want to make out with her ever chance I get I been around her for a couple day now and all I can think about is make love to her. I hope one day she grab my dick out my pants and kiss me. I real want to make love to no force just love making l love her. And I alway felt this way about her she is sooo sexy o get hard just think about her. Wow I don't think I felt this way about another women her just been around me turns me on in way I can explain. I feel I can go on an on about her beauty because I think I am in love with. I know I am in love with her.................................................

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous