All Comments on 'My Fantasy, My Pain'

by Leirro30

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
gmann57gmann57over 8 years ago

I loved it. I really did. I hope this happens to every single one of you guys that like having their women screw other guiys

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5

I liked it. Well written.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Why I didn't like it....

Why I didn't like it: This could have been a good story about the danger of wife sharing, but it has some unplausible points: 1st - The lover hadn't money to pay for the room, but would marry her afterwards? She was the one support him? 2nd - She was so easy, that only a chat with him present one night make of her a cheating whore (she didn't know about her husband fantasy...); 3rd - So he should be happy because he found out he had a cheater at home and not a loving wife...A wife that sooner or later would have cheated behind his back, that if she hadn't already cheated; 4th - She cheated and in some days she fall in love with a man that she only knew in bed and wanted to marry him? 5th - As said before this man only could have married a cheating woman, if she was the one that would have to support him!! That wasn't a marriage to last...6th - Instead of being sad and miss his cheating wife (that even without his help, would have cheated him soon or later) he should have been happy to ger rid of her, a wife that didn't love even her children or care about them, for them to chose to live with him...sure he played a dangerous game, but the seed of cheating was in her all along...So this story isn't about sharing, but about a cheating person and the husband didn't understood that he was blessed to find that out and she the one to want to divorce....1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I see the comments are bouncing all over the place on this one

But as a reader we know the drift of the presentation. Mark has all the attributes the husband was seeking out. In the real world this result will happen in many setups. This presentation was the total bad case. Other situations the husband does not know the whole story. So husbands have to think of the worse case before setting wife up with another...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well the wifes true colors came out bright and clear

1* never dangle bait unless you really want the fish to bite

Sidney43Sidney43over 8 years ago

Of course it can happen this way, but there has to be more than just animal attraction to get his wife to leave him for Mark and the transition was remarkable. There is always going to be eleven years between them, so when she is sixty and not wanting sex, he will be eleven years younger and wanting it. Given his history, he will find it somewhere else and she will probably be upset, go figure. The kids seem to have it figured out and will make choices as they grow older.

Concritic123Concritic123over 8 years ago
I thought it was good......

It's a classic case of "Be careful of what you wish for". Women aren't wired like men. If they think that their spouse devalues them and another person worships the ground they walk on, she'll leave. Oh, not right away. But she'll leave. For this story, it would have taken several meetings and months of bonding between Mark and the wife before she would have ended it with her husband. Initially, she probably wouldn't have known about Mark and the husbands plan, but she most likely learned the truth later on in her and Marks relationship. Given her "conservative" nature, this knowledge would help her lose respect for her husband and justify her relationship with Mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty stupid

If Mark got her number the first meeting and they were ignoring hubby on thr first she wss already unhappily married and looking around if not already screwing around.

There's no way they had a happy marriage and shes ignoring hubby and giving her number on this meeting unless shes a slut, plain and simple.

The author is not serious in spending the time to construct a credible story and is stroking his prong while getting off on being a chuk.

2 stars for an unbelievable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

Good story; I bet there is a part of him which takes pleasure from what he has lost; from knowing that his Wife is enjoying better sex; from the humiliation of suspecting that Mark told his wife the truth about him arranging it from the very beginning. I wonder when his new Wife will start cheating on him (but not really cheating if he knows about it and enjoys the humiliation).

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Nice story

I for one think that it is believable. I believe that the holes in the story are due to the protagonists limited understanding of the situation.

1. They were not happily married. He thought they were. She was obviously out of his league and knew it, and his self esteem was incredibly low. She fell very easily into the arms of another guy.

2. He doesn't love his new wife. She is a consolation prize. He admits that she is kind of attractive, which means that she isn't. He found someone safe. While he may not be cheat on again, he won't be happy. Sad, but true.

3. The wife is now happily married to a guy that she feels is up to her standards. She settled for her first husband, in her mind. If that relationship would have continued, she would have cheated eventually. The fact that she married the guy that she cheated with says something about her reasoning for cheating. If she were just cheating for sex, that relationship would have died off. The fact that she married him says that she was attracted to him on more than just a physical level. For her to feel that type of connection with another man shows that she didn't have that connection with her husband.

All in all, nice tale. Could have been written a little better to draw out more emotions though. I for one am glad that I could look at this passively and not get emotionally attached. It is a sad tale, and could have been a bummer on the rest of my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
read first sentence

stopped and moved on. Maybe willing cuckoldry is erotic for some but doesn't do a thing for me.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
yet you replied to a cuck story, again!

dear annony you're the biggest cuck on this site. Stop crying and complaining and tell us the truth. YOU shot off in your underwear again little dick fag that you are.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
Obvious plot holes.

If his wife, who was a church going woman, could hook up with a guy after one meeting and fuck him while lying about going to church without even a shred of guilt then three things are immediately obvious:

1: She isn't religious or serious about religion

2: She doesn't love her husband

3: This isn't the first time

So the basic premise of your story, your description of her character is completely wrong. She is nothing like the woman you described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"I recruited a guy online from a dating service. "

Not a husband, not a marriage. She was smart to divorce this stupid shallow prick. She was stupid to marry someone who works for a dating service. Really, both husband and wife leave me empty, having no character, no ethics, and no brains. So should we be surprised their relationship failed? Happens every day, for the same basic reason: shouldn't have got married to begin with. No love, no respect, no self-respect, and too stupid to look inward and fix what's wrong. People who are failures as individuals have no business getting married. You expect your spouse to fix you? That's like a fat person expecting their diet counselor to make them lose weight! The real problem is staring right at, in the mirror.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 8 years ago
Nice story

Enjoyed your story. I had a close call early in my cuckolding and stepped in to put a stop to my wife and a lover. My wife was becoming obsessed with the guy and I had very bad feelings and said "No more". Luckily my wife agreed and later told me her lover had been egging her to leave me, which she agreed later on would have been a very bad situation as it turned out he was a real womanizer.

My wife was in a funk for a few months till she found another lover and I must admit I missed her coming home totally covered with hickies and bite marks all over her body and a totally sexually satisfied.

Hope to read more of your adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star!

Not very believable!!

thebuffalothebuffaloover 8 years ago

It isn't great. It isn't awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dumb story

When my wife and I brought in a third, I was there, jacked my friend until he was hard, wet her pussy with my tongue (although she was dripping!) and then wet the head of his cock with my mouth, giving it an extra long suck. Then I spread her lips, aimed his cock and let them go to work. I sucked her tits and stuck a slender dildo up her ass when it was time and watched her go wild! They must have fucked about 10 minutes or less that first time.

As I had asked them both, when Mike got his nut in her, it seemed to go on forever, he withdrew when he was ready, rolled to the side and my wife close her legs. I gave Mike a minute to lose the super sensitivity and then when he was ready, I sucked his entire cock into my mouth and sucked it clean. I didn't want to stop and neither did Mike, but it was time to clean the pie! I lay on my back and my wife quickly straddled my face and set her filled pussy onto my mouth. It was already dripping but when I opened her lips with my tongue, nothing could have prepared me for the volume that began to fill my mouth! My gosh, it was incredible nectar, a combination of the two. The three of us talked through the entire thing and I had her completely clean, inside and out.

My cock was hard as a rock and they both knew how I wanted to come. It had been a fantasy of mine for years. Mike stood on the bed, while my wife lay next to us and I got onto my knees. I began sucking Mike's already hard cock, jacking it, sucking it and working hard to get him to his orgasm. I didn't dare even touch my cock, my wife told me afterward, it was harder than she had ever seen in our 35 years of marriage. My wife was rubbing her clit and masturbating, but in a position where we could both see what she was doing, and yet close to my cock. Once Mike let me know he was about to cum, I wrapped my lips around his cockhead and began jacking on my own cock. He began to fill my mouth first and then I started the most incredible orgasm of my life, sperm went everywhere! I rode Mike to the end again, and when I was done, I was still kneeling with his cock in my mouth and my cock in a death grip!

That is how a mutually inclusive sexual sharing goes. Every time Mike would come over after that, we would talk about it and how much fun we had. My wife was willing IF I WANTED, to do it again. However, we all learned how much I loved to suck and swallow, Mike loved a blowjob more than vaginal sex and my wife loved to masturbate and watch so for the last 5 years, I've jacked off with his cock in my mouth 99% of the time!

fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
Fantasy and reality

Fantasy and reality should remain separate.

A couples intimacy should remain sacred.

You can have weekend adventurers together.

Most likely she regrets it also and the kids suffer most from parents catistrophic decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Typical wife watching, wife sharing garbage.

Husband has a fantasy. Sooner or later his wife will find someone better than he is. Richer than he is. Bigger dick than his. Smarter than he is. If he's really unlucky she'll get pregnant with another man's child or bring home some nasty disease that he can't divorce. Fantasies should be left in your mind. That's why they're called fantasies. This was just another dumb story about a husband getting what he deserved. And trying to mitigate his stupidity by giving him more time with the kids and a new "stunning" wife doesn't change the facts that he was a dumb ass and that this was a lame story.

njlaurennjlaurenover 8 years ago
There is reality in the story

Where a wife or husband falls for someone in a threesome or with a hot wife thing,the wife for the other man.The problem with this is that it has the wife leaving hubby for the sex,worm don't work like that.If the wife fell for the other guy it would be for emotional reasons,which this tale doesn't support.Why would she want to marry mark,simply because he was a stud?I could see an affair based on sex,but what does he bring?Not to mention that someone described as a solid mom would not easily uproot her kids like that,plus let's be honest,what 29 yr old guy is going to want a 40 yrl old woman with kids?A 29 yr old might be a dick who gets off on breaking up marriages,but getting an older woman w kids? No way.

The story is well written,but I think the way it is written it lacks the depth to be real, it would have to be established why the wife went with Mark,what he had hubby didn't give,as written this is a typical woman as slut leaving her marriage for sex,and it doesn't work. Plus hubby just gives up,if he lover her he would have fought back,at least tried. I would encourage the author to write on the same theme but expand it,to include more of why the wife went away,give it some depth,you write well,the weakness is in plot depth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The odds?

The ex husband's second wife is 7 years younger.

The ex wife's husband is 11 years younger.

Which marriage will be longer?

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
You had the makings of a decent story

but you left out key details. Was your original plan to have the wife cheat? What was your plan to get from cheating to sharing? Did you challenge the wife at all about what was going on, as you saw your marriage swirling in the toilet? Did you challenge Mark before he quit communicating with you? Had you recorded anymore sessions the wife had with Mark before he quit talking to you?

How did the wife break it to you, that she was leaving? How did that discussion go? What was the state of your relationship before Mark-couldnt have been that great if she would give the guy her number the first night? Why didnt you call her on her ignoring you that night? Seems like you really didnt care about your marriage or were so focused on your fantasy that you froze.

William smythWilliam smythover 8 years ago
How are we supposed to judge a story?

The favorable votes--such as mine--come from readers who enjoy and appeciate well written erotic fiction.

The negative comments and votes seem to come from individuals who do not understand and recognize that not everyone shares their limited sexual orientation.

They simply cannot conprehend the that a man may love his wife dearly but derive gratification by seeing her sexually satisfied by other men..

A case in point: Please read Clearlakequeen's very appropriate comment on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hear, hear

williamSmythe, the cuckie has spoken. 1* for another willing cuckold story dragged out of the sewer of a sick mind.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Good story with a good message

Excellent true to life writing with an outcome that happens in many situations. Morale, don't push for behavior that you can't handle. Great job. xoxoxo Annette

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 8 years ago
Huge holes in this one

Nowhere enough emotion described. This couple were not swingers or swappers before the husband got going with his idea, not hers you note. No wonder she left him, why stay with a husband who is prepared to give you away for his personal pleasure?

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
"Limited sexual orientation" Complete and utter bullshit

this belongs in fetish with the scat eaters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
long story shorter

her husband is an idiot

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 8 years ago
You have to experience life to live it

Many of us have this fantasy of having the wife screw another guy. I had the experience by introducing the wife to a guy I had advertised for we ended up have several erotic sex sessions. We did all sorts and every time he visited he used to cum several times it really was a turn on to watch him pleasuring the wife and she enjoyed mutual massage and oral from us both.

Eventually she told me you "have had your fun now I don't want to do this any more" and so it all came to an end. I watched the tapes until they were nearly worn out and I am so pleased she agreed to do this for me. She seemed to enjoy the mfm as well but I could never get her to try it again either with him or someone else such a shame.

So these situations don't always end up badly and I hope those of you contemplating sharing are not put off by this guys experience, wives are funny creatures especially when children are involved and most can decide on where and with whom they are better off with. We have been together now for nearly 40 years and we still involve our stud by calling his name while enjoying our sex life. (He had a memorable 9" cock plus a great long tongue!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re:bonnietaylor2

Yet you replied to another anon comment, that has nothing to do with you. You don't know anything about this person, yet you claim to know his mind. You're an idiot, do you know that? Get over yourself, the world doesn't revolve around morons like you.

Didn't read this tale, like the previous anon said, first sentence was enough to send me looking elsewhere for erotica, and I don't really give a rats ass if you believe that or not bonnietaylor2. Stick that info up your ass and think on it.

Next time come up with something original. Your comments are getting stale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The many of them

@ Ray Roberts 1-2% of the husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a different!

@Ray Roberts The swinger husbands are in the 1-2%, but they enjoy other women when their wives enjoy other men.................

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WAIT

See how she keeps him in 6 years

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can't believe.........

People write this stuff. How can losing your wife be happy? I just don't get it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boring as hell

This story was boring as hell. There was nothing erotic about it. Loving Wife stories are supposed to be about wives having erotic sex with men who aren't their husbands. It's not erotic unless you describe the sex, so I gave you 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad things happen to all, but...

Always important to have and maintain a solid relationship with your partner. Without that, the lifestyle is fraught with hazards. Religious affiliation and participation is a poor gauge of one's lifestyle. I've found those stressing a wife's obedience create silent resentment and sow the seeds of rebellion. Women are not property, but friends and partners, some of whom choose to have sex with others. Those liberated women that do are jewels, and their independence radiates intellect, confidence, and commitment. I love them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why are so many people trash-talking this story? I rated it 3.9/5.0 = 78% = B.

I personally know couples who fell in love with each other at first sight. They just clicked. Period. Their life trajectories met in the right set of vircumstances.

When a wife leaves her husband for another man, it is business as usual.

The idea had a lot of potential that the author failed to properly use.

Watching your wife flirting or making out with another man CAN BE EROTIC. When she comes home from a date, she can turn you on so much you cannot resist the urge to fuck her brains out like a madman you are. The story failed to address that aspect of voyeur husband's psyche. It was a missed opportunity.

The guilty party in the story is the husband because what he did amounts to a serious breach of trust. If he were my brother in law i would advise my sister to leave him because he ain't right in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This Is My Fantasy too

I'm in my late 60's and impotent and can no longer satisfy my wife sexually. She is still a hot and attractive woman and I know she still craves a hard cock. I've suggested that she find herself a young stud (toy boy) for her sexual needs, and if she does, fill me in on all the encounters. I would prefer to watch, but she would object. She is also concerned about STD's. Any young STUDS interested in fucking an older woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I shared my first wife with a buddy of mine when he lived with us for two months while his home got renovated. Went from a one time share to me being completely cuckolded by my buddies big cock. He moved into the mater bedroom with my wife then took her with him when his place was done.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nothing like the anonymous bitches with their little fantasies about being cuckolded by their non existent wives. Pathetic bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pull together $10k to pay for professional services and get a throw away, entry level computer to use only with the TOR browser while selecting the assassin. Mark dies. Problem solved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I get it--this is a cautionary tale. However, it's clear that the main character just turned into an instant doormat. He funded her fun until she monkey-branched to Mark. Why does he put up with never seeing his children? Also, imagine Mark's life when his older wife hits menopause, and he's still in his early 40s. He will drop her like the proverbial bad habit. Insane and vapid writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This hit home. I won't go into detail except he never knew that I was watching, I secretly watched him pound her for two hours leaving her with a gaping hole with her pussy lining stretched hanging several inches on the outside. I don't even know if she knew when he left she never moved her body with her open none moving eyes glaced over. It was our first, and our last time. When after finally waking up out her sexual stupor, she told me I almost left with him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

dumb and really not believable tale of woe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous