All Comments on 'My first Bumming'

by Peter Vincent

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
That made me hard

Excellent stuff! I got the impression Neil was a very dominant man, and enjoyed the power and control he obviously had over Peter.

Ashley seemed god-like. I'd love my seed to join there's on Peter's t-shirt!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Outstanding

Wow what a story ! I HAVE NOT STOPPED CRACKING OFF JISM since I read it.

There is something really gay about Fathers 4 Justice and those sexy costumes they wear - this story seems to confirm it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bummed by a star - many times

My first bumming was when I was young and won a trip to meet a star in the UK, who is now dead but is well known (but not then by me or my parents) to like the company of young men. After the show we met in his dressing room and while his agent distracted my mom and dad he got me into a corner and fondled my cock as he opened his dressing gown and showed me his much bigger pole. He knew we lived locally and as we left he slipped one of his cards into my trouser pocket, copping another feel as he did it. When I got to my room I took out his card and read "I want to invite you to a party tomorrow. I will pick you up in my car at your local Park, South entrance, at 9 in the morning". Of course I was there and was taken to a private house some miles in the country. I was given food and drink (probably Rhuffed) and he sat me on his knee and told me I had to do as he asked as he was a star and always got what he wanted. I was soon naked and playing with his large cock as he fondled me all over and began to worm a well greased finger into my bum hole. I wriggled a bit but once it was in, he began moving it in and out, which gave me a very nice feeling. One finger became two, then three as he first got me to lick his cock then take as much as I could into my small mouth and suck it. He grew very hard and pulled it from my mouth (a relief) then taking hold of my ankles manoeuvered me onto my back and pushed his huge weapon into me half way. I shrieked, but he just forced it in until I felt his hairs against my small tuft. "Look into my eyes" he said "I like to see my sluts expressions as I break them in". He fucked me for about five minutes then shot a load into me and let his cock slide out as it shrunk. I had by that time begun to get some enjoyment as the pain had eased. "You're a good screw, so my agent and a few other friends are going to have you as well" he said. And they did all morning and afternoon they took it in turns to bum me. That was just the start, I became one of the stars "hareem" of lads about my age, and do not regret how he treated me as I found that I liked sex with older men and still do.

Wrench05Wrench05almost 8 years ago
Love it!

Great story! I love the line, I felt like a human eclair, seeping man-cream. What a visual!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Made me laugh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous