All Comments on 'My First Crossdressing Camp Out'

by becky_buns

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
the first time

He rescued me when my car broke down and offer to take me home despite me being dressed in a summer frock his look when I spoke after he had pulled up made me horny. That surprised look then the staring eyes taken in my curvy body. I was a virgin but used many vibrators and even a sex doll but I needed a real cock now was my chance. When we got to my house he asked if he could use the loo i showed him wonder how to get it on with him. Then I heard him grunting in the loo I quietly pushed the door it was unlocked and opened to reveal him wanking a very hard cock. He turned gasped sorry then a jet of spunk shot out of his cock splashing onto my dress followed be another and another. I was hooked and went to him grabbed his cock and kissed him hard squeezing his cock feeling sperm oozing into my hand. I lifted my hand and licked it feeling my first taste of spunk I was gone the only thing I wanted was his cock up my anus pumping spunk inside me.

It did not take long before all eight inches of his hard hot cock was up my anus I was onto bouncing on it as i went into a sexual frenzy squealing gasping my cock jerked and i was in heaven as he pumped his spunk up my tight arse as I came shooting spunk all over my belly. It was my first but not the last that night we fucked five more times before collapsing in a exhausted heap on a wet spunk soaked bed for a long sleep.

LovinhoseLovinhoseabout 4 years ago
You lost me with your outfit.

Crossdressers wear skirts, tights (pantyhose in the U.S.), dresses etc...guys wear shorts, and yes, women wear shorts too, but give a guy the choice of a woman wearing shorts and running shoes, or a skirt and stockings or tights, a pair of heels etc, the guy will pick the one wearing the skirt and heels! You lost me as soon as you mentioned your choice of outfit, right in the beginning of the story. I, as most men, have no desire to see another guy wearing shorts! You might at LEAST have paired your shorts with fishnet tights, but you didn't. Maybe you made better choices later in the story, but I'll never know because my interest was lost almost immediately. If you don't capture a reader's interest in the beginning, you're dead in the water. I've written many stories on here, and while I don't claim to be perfect, I DO know what readers are looking for, and it's NOT a crossdresser wearing what women wear everyday...they want crossdressers wearing what women WON'T wear anymore, what their wives or girlfriends won't wear anymore. A crossdresser fills the need of men who want what they don't get at home...anal sex (sex in general) with a 'woman' wearing sexy women's clothing...not shorts and bare legs.

zazrix9zazrix9about 4 years ago
In my fantasy

the sissy, someone cute and young or me, fat and old would set up the tent near other tents and change out in the open, including stuffing a huge butt plug up my manKunt, or, even better, have one of the other campers ram it in, and big nipple clamps prominently visible under my blouse,with a bra with cut outs for my nipples. When Scott arrives I would kiss him, chew his nipples, and drop to my knees to suck his cock, all in front of the other campers. Then I say Scott needs some recovery time, who else would like me to service them

becky_bunsbecky_bunsabout 4 years agoAuthor
Sorry Lovinhose

Sorry honey, but I didn't write this story for you... X

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Exciting

A very exciting story! There is something about being dressed, out in the open and having sex that is so arousing and horny! It doesn't detract from your story, (to each their own) but the climax part, where he pulls out of her butt and cums on her face, is something I have never been able to understand. My boyfriend and I have sex, a LOT! I like to swallow a load as much as much as anyone and having him shoot his load on my face, body or on my cock and balls is nice too. However, once his cock is in my ass, there is no question as to where I want and NEED his seed. I just HAVE to have his gooey cum coating my insides as deep as he can shoot it inside me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous