All Comments on 'My First Cuckold'

by dwlg

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tasty Treat

Better the first line than the last.

Considering we knew the outcome no pun intended.

It was a well written, erotic read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written and erotic first story. You expressed perfectly the pleasure a cuckold gets from cleaning another man's cream pie from his Wife's pussy. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bad

cuck fetish 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written. Good job.

Very god short story. Quick, but very readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

just another whore of wife throw the bitch out

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
some say this is erotic?

for whom? the willing cuckolds and perverts? non-erotic drivel for most of the readers in this category. Take a look at the story with the red H today, that's how one writes a story, not this garbage. No comparison.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...you have to respect that!

No I don't.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love my husband eating cum from my pussy

Nothing hotter xoxoxoxo Annette

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 6 years ago
great fun

hmmmmmm. I could just imagine.........

what if instead of 1 day, she had saved herself (and denied hubby)

for 1 WEEK before her date

If wife had stroked denied, quivering, hubby while he cleaned her out...

and when she was all clean she moves her open mouth to his member

wide open and so close he feels her breathe .......then

"sorry babe, save that, every drop, for me ok!

I have to go back, for a refill. I'll take care of you when he's all done with me!"

she walks sexily out the door, turns in hot profile in the doorway...

"oh, and when I say 'when he's all done with me'....well, you see........

he's staying for the week!"

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
It’s not like readers weren’t warned . . .

. . . that this was a cuck story. It says so, on the index page, so no one who hates these stories had to open it in the first place.

Willing cuck stories aren’t my cup of coffee, but there were no new LW stories today. The biggest problem with this story was that it wasn’t very good even for the subject.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 6 years ago
Flirting for 15 years online?

Sorry but I don't buy it. No guy is going to wait 15 years to fuck some woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cucks

I love the cuckold stories. I would love to make this happen for us!!!

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Really?

Are there really poor pathetic men, very loose definition of term men, who get off on being abused by their wives and other men? Never met one, would kick his ass just on principle if I did.

OOAAOOAAover 6 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the longer ones, but you have done an amazing & exciting story!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Our first cuck

Two days ago we had our first cuckold experience and my husband liked it as much as I did. He kissed me and sucked my nipples as I was being fucked by my new bull and he even helped me suck his 9” boner and ate my cream pie afterwards. Next time we are planning to get hubby laid too so he will submit to anything and I can’t wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A bad girl?

Lets face facts - she's been a slut. Why would her husband touch her with a ten foot pole? Does he have no pride or self respect? His wife has clearly demonstrated to him thru her actions, that she has no love or respect for him. She's exposed herself to every nasty disease known to man. Why would her husband risk his life too? Just give her the divorce she has earned and so clearly wants. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Then he gave her the divorce she deserved, before she gave him something he couldn't divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous