All Comments on 'My First Golden Shower'

by watersportslvr

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

dont let the the last comment stop u

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 7 years ago
good story

Not many are turned on by pee, but those of us who are understand the glorious feeling of that hot liquid on your skin.

I liked this story, but the constant change of tense throughout was a little distracting. if you write more, make sure all your verbs are in the same tense, preferably past.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
2nd ualbany

I loved the story

there's nothing like having a woman who is in control of me, squatting over me, and slowly lowering herself to the point, that I open my mouth and accept her rewards.

looking forward to the next chapter

les_carrie@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot!!

Next into his mouth!

TxbearccTxbearccalmost 7 years ago
Sweet!

More please! Can't wait for next chapter!

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 7 years ago
First Golden Shower

Loved this short story. Love watching women pee. My mother was a beer drinking alcoholic and needed to pee all the time. When I was younger I sometimes had to help get her to her chamber pot because she was so intoxicated she couldn't walk without falling down.

That meant helping her pull her panties down, if she was wearing any, then pulling them back up for he. She had one beer drinking buddy in particular who liked to have her pee on him. I only saw her do that one time, but it was exciting. She had a very hairy belly and his uncut cock had a long foreskin. I think he liked for her to pee on it.

Need more stories. I gave you five stars because it was so exciting.

litereader54litereader54almost 7 years ago
I agree...

...UAlbany. Fix the tenses. Its very distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Use quotation marks and paragraphs.

Please follow proper rules for writing dialogue. This was very confusing.

watersportslvrwatersportslvrover 6 years agoAuthor
Apologies

Just wanted to apologize for the tense changes throughout. I had modified it from a current tense story for a woman that actually loved pee play and the stories to one more suitable for this forum. I will do better on the next one...

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 5 years ago
My First Golden Shower

I'm an octogenarian I'm still waiting for my first golden shower. I love watching a woman pee. The hissing sound as her pee just begins, then the full blown sound as her stream hits the water in the toilet.

I especially love it when they have to go so badly that they dribble in their panties then decide since their panties are already damp or wet, they aren't going to wipe their wet pussies, maybe every time they pee for the rest of the day.''I love watching them stand and pee and seeing pee run down both thighs and legs, especially if they are wearing stockings, not pantyhose.

If they're sober and do it, they get pissed off at themselves.

If they're drunk and do it, they may not even know it or remember it later on. But it's a definite turn on for me. I also love women that don't shave thrir pussies, so their pubic hair gets nice and wet when they pee.

Oh the joys of watching a woman pissing.

Contact me please: jhmckn@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the story. I look forward to reading more. Nothing is hotter or sexier than feeling the warm flow hitting my skin (cock balls and chest).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous