My First Reel Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the next light, I slipped my other hand down between my legs, pressing my fingers into my crotch. I didn't get why Cindy was so put off by Derrick. I wouldn't pick him for my lover, but jeez, for a quick fuck, why not? I was moving again, but this time I let go of my breast to drive and kept massaging my crotch.

By the next light, I was so fucking hot I thought I could come. I raised my ass and slipped my panties down, getting one leg free. I spread my legs and pressed a finger between the wet folds of my pussy. God that felt good. I tried to imagine Derrick, standing behind me, fucking me from behind. I tried, but couldn't quite bring myself to imagine a cock in my virgin ass. I pressed down on my mound and slid my finger deep into my cunt. Shit! I had put off getting waxed until I resolved my money troubles, and I could feel the prickly stubble tickling the palm of my hand. I would have to take care of that before my video debut.

Driving again, I eased off with my finger, fearful of getting off while the car was moving. Besides, I was almost home, and could take care of business soon.

I reached to turn off the ignition when my phone chimed with an incoming text. It was from Derrick: Had a cancellation, can you come back now?

Oh, my God! I was horny enough, and I definitely needed the money. I knew that I could earn a cum bonus, maybe even several. But, was I ready to take a cock up my ass? I'd showered after my morning dump, so yeah; I was good to go in that department. Should I say something about needing a wax, or just wait until he sees it?

*****

"That was quick," I said, sinking down into Derrick's couch, "what happened?"

"My 11 o'clock reconsidered," he said.

More like cold feet, I thought. Would that happen to me?

Sensing my hesitation, he said, "Look, my customers aren't looking for typical porn, you know, perfect hard bodies fucking endlessly. They're looking for the girl next-door, caught in an awkward situation, unsure of herself, but just horny enough to want to keep going. If it's a little rough around the edges, it just makes it that much better."

That put me at ease, so I didn't mention my stubble. "Let's do this."

"Great," he said, "step back outside and wait for me to call you. When you come in, remember, you're applying for your first job in the adult film industry, and you don't really know what to expect today. Never let on that we have a contract for today's shoot, or that we've rehearsed. Got it?"

I nodded and stepped outside. During the drive over, I played out how to shoot my video. I took Cindy's advice to heart, and would focus on the guys who would watch my video, no matter how creepy Derrick got. I'd watched enough porn to know that watching girls that weren't enjoying themselves was a real turnoff. I wanted to come across as a little naïve, perhaps even a little shocked by Derrick, but ultimately eager, ready to try anything. And I wanted to come for the cameras, as many times as I could.

"I'm Jasmine," I said, extending my hand to Derrick, who remained seated behind the desk.

"Thanks for coming," he said, "how are you today?"

"Good," I said, giving him a tight smile. I sat upright, my legs tightly pressed together.

"Are you nervous?" he asked.

"A little," I replied coyly. "I mean... I've never done this before."

"Well, just relax," he said warmly. "As we discussed on the phone, I represent film producers looking for new talent. We'll start with an interview, and as you can see, I'm filming right now. This will be what I send to producers, so they can see what you're like and hopefully cast you in one of their projects. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes," I said, sitting back and opening up my legs ever so slightly. Derrick took forever to get though his bullshit spiel about how glamorous the adult film industry could be. "Oh, wow!" I said when he mentioned how much money I could make in one day. I nodded my head enthusiastically when he mentioned some exotic shooting locations. I did a respectable job of falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

"Why do you think you would be a good choice for my producers?"

I remembered how Cindy came across in her interview as argumentative, annoyed by Derrick's questions. It was unpleasant to watch. If I was a guy watching this, what kind of response would excite me; make me want to watch more? "Well," I said looking a little shy, "I get turned on by the thought of somebody watching me have sex, so I... you know... want to do a good job for them." I think I even managed a tiny blush.

"Great," he said, "that is what my producers are looking for. Has somebody watched you have sex before?"

I recounted the story of my boyfriend secretly taping us and posting it on the internet. "I get turned on every time I think about some guy watching that video."

"Did you get paid for it?"

"I think he did," I said, slightly pissed, "but I didn't get a dime. In fact, that's why I'm here now, to learn how I can get paid for doing a video."

"Good," he continued, "how many partners have you had?"

I gave him a quizzical look, feigning shock, "Do you really need to know about that?"

"Yes," he replied, "my producers want to make sure you are experienced enough to perform in their videos."

"Ok," I said, after a long pause. "I guess that makes sense." I stuck with the truth to avoid the trap Cindy fell into. "I've had three lovers... and maybe four one-night stands." He looked surprised that number was so low, so I added, "Should I count women?"

That answer wiped the concern off his face. "You enjoy sex with other women?"

"I do," I said, giving him a wide grin. I took a moment to describe my most recent encounter with the sister of one of my ex-boyfriends. She kept tabs on her brother and would show up unexpectedly, when she knew he wouldn't be around.

"So, both men and women, that's great," he said, "how about threesomes?"

"No," I said coyly, "but it's something I'm willing to try."

"Fantastic," he said. "Do you have a boyfriend now?"

"No," I said, licking my lips, trying to put off a horny vibe. "I dumped the last one, the guy that posted the revenge video." Watching Derrick's reaction, it was obvious he was getting horny. I wondered how much longer he could resist making his move.

"You're very exotic," he said, switching subjects, "tell me about your parents."

"You mean their nationality?" I asked, pretending not to understand.

"Yes, of course."

"Well, let's see. My mom grew up in Barbados, and my dad was Danish, so I'm a weird mix. My dad was a blue-eyed blond, and my mom had very dark skin."

"Your skin is like milk chocolate, and your hair is much lighter than most black girls. You are very sexy."

I gave him a coy smile. I was sexy. "Thanks, I appreciate that."

"You're welcome," he said. "My producers can't just cast a pretty face; they need to see your body."

"Naked?" I asked.

"You look surprised," he said.

"Well... I mean..." I stammered, "I wasn't sure what to expect today."

"I understand," he said, "but put yourself in the position of my producers who will cast you for their adult films. They have to know that you will be comfortable performing for the cameras."

"Yes," I said, "that makes sense. When you say performing, what exactly do you mean?" I was into this now, dishing out the innocent act for the camera.

"Let's just start with showing them your body," he said, ducking the question. "Stand up here in front of the desk."

I stood, reluctantly, clasping my hands together, blocking the view of my fully clothed crotch. How's that for inhibition?

"Ok," he said, "turn around, and drop your hands to your sides."

I gave him a twirl and flared out my long hair. I focused on the camera, trying to see the guys stroking their cocks just behind the lens. I smiled for them, dropping the innocent act for a moment. "Like that?"

"Yes," he said, "now take off your clothes." The way he said it nearly turned me off, so matter of fact with no hint of eroticism. If this was going to turn on the audience, it was up to me to do it. It occurred to me that I was only wearing two pieces of clothing, my halter top and pleated skirt. I had already kicked off my panties in the car. This should be interesting.

Sensing my hesitation, he said, "You're doing fine, take all the time you need."

I grinned, pulling my halter up and letting my large breasts spill out. I lifted the halter over my head and tossed it aside. Looking into the camera, I copped a quick feel of both breasts and squeezed my hard nipples between my fingers. I was so focused on the camera; I never even saw Derrick's reaction.

He started to speak, but I put a finger to my lips to silence him. I unzipped the side of my skirt and let it drop to the floor, exposing my nude body. If he noticed my stubble, he didn't react. I grabbed another quick feel of my breasts and then turned around slowly, wiggling my ass for the camera. I knew what was coming next, but decided I better wait for him to ask.

"No underwear?" he asked, smiling.

"Not today," I said, with no further explanation.

"Nice," he said, "now turn your back to me and bend over."

I gave him a brief look of concern, then did as he asked, holding the position as he adjusted the camera, zooming it in. "Like this?" I asked, looking over my shoulder.

"Yes," he said, "now reach back and spread your cheeks."

Cindy's video had not been pleasant to watch. Her performance was more degrading than erotic; at least until the point her asshole filled the screen. It was the moment I saw her tight pink rosebud that it first occurred to me I might make a similar video. Now my moment had arrived. I'd practiced this in front of my mirror and realized that if I grabbed myself just right, I could open up both my asshole and my cunt at the same time. This would blow his mind.

"Wow!" It was all he could manage to say when he saw my performance.

I knew it was awesome, and to gild the lily, I tightened my muscles, giving him a little wink with my asshole. Fuck! That turned me on just thinking of the guys watching me on their computers. "Nice," he said, finishing his close-up shots. "You can sit back down."

I eased myself back into the leather couch, letting my legs fall apart. I couldn't resist reaching down and pressing my fingers into my mound.

"Do you masturbate?" he asked.

"Of course," I said, giving him a wicked grin.

"How often?"

"Every day," I said, letting that sink in, then added "just like this." I worked my fingers in small circles, forcing the outer lips of my pussy open.

He looked surprised. "Every day?"

"Un-huh," I said, moaning softly as my fingers honed in on my clit, "want to help?"

He smiled and pointed his camera down at my glistening pussy. Handing me the camera, he said, "Get a shot of me going down on you."

I raised the camera and pointed it down at my pussy, trying to hold it steady as his soft tongue slid between my wet lips. "Ahhh..." Finding my hard button, he flicked it mercilessly with the tip of his tongue. He was good, and the thought of earning an extra $100 crossed my mind. "You will get me off if you keep that up," I said, breathlessly.

He glanced up and said, "Turn the camera to film your face when you come," then went back down and ravished my clit.

I gazed into the camera lens, trying to hold it steady. I squeezed my breast with my free hand, giving me just the additional stimulus I needed to get off. It was quick, intense, and sent a shock of pleasure coursing through my loins. I don't know if I captured my expression when I got off and really didn't care. He kept up the assault with his tongue, sending tiny little orgasms through my body, like the aftershocks of an earthquake. Exhausted, I dropped the camera to my belly, and felt my rigid body relax, melting back into the soft leather.

Coming up for air, he said, "I think you just earned the $100 bonus."

"You think?" I asked incredulously, "I must have come three times."

I detected a look of pride in his face as he laughed, "Let's call it once. Also, we have to be careful to stay in character. I can edit this out, but we can't be referring to our contract."

"All right," I said, winking at him, "but I have more in me." For emphasis, I dipped my fingers into my wet pussy and brought them to my mouth, sucking my juices off one finger at a time.

"Taste good?" he asked.

"Yummy," I replied. "Before we start, do you mind if I order a pizza? I missed breakfast, and I'm starving."

"Go ahead."

I called in the order and then got back into character.

"My producers will be impressed with your..." he hesitated, looking for the right word, "your enthusiasm."

I was pleased with my performance and toyed with him, giving him the innocent girl routine. "Good," I said, giving him a hopeful look, "do you have everything you need?"

"Well," he stammered, "they will want to see how you work with male talent."

"Oh?" I asked, giving him a look of confusion.

"Yes," he said, regaining his composure. "They will want to see how well you can suck a cock. Do you like to suck cock?"

I smiled. "Of course!"

"Good," he replied. "I don't hire actors for auditions, so do you think you can suck my cock?"

I stood and looked into his eyes. "Now?" I did my best to appear incredulous.

He moved closer to me. "Of course now, whenever you're ready."

I dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants. I looked up, into the camera and smiled. I was ready for this, but didn't want to appear too eager. I tentatively reached into his pants and fished his soft cock out over the top of his underwear. I thumbed his cock head and then gave it a quick lick.

He unbuckled his pants and let them fall to the floor. "That's nice."

Keeping his cock in my mouth, I slid down his underwear. I placed my hands on his thighs and used only my mouth on his cock. When he was hard, I leaned back and looked up into the camera, licking my lips. I stroked his wet cock with one hand and fondled his balls with the other.

I looked into the camera and imagined how many guys would see this, watching me while they jacked off. It was exhilarating. I held his cock up and licked his balls, keeping my eyes on the camera. I sucked one into my mouth, then the other, all the while thumbing the head of his cock. Derrick was moaning. It was time to go for it.

I sucked him hard, keeping one hand on his balls, and the other wrapped around his cock. In and out, faster... faster... I could tell he was getting close. I wanted the guys to see him come, see him shooting into my mouth.

"Oh, yeah..."

I opened wide and jacked him hard, feeling his first shot splatter against the back of my throat. Despite my best efforts, I'm sure I winced.

"Oh, fuck..."

I pumped him dry, filling my mouth with his sticky goo. I closed my lips, and then pushed out a little blob, letting it ooze down my chin before slurping it back in. I opened my mouth wide for the camera and used my tongue to push the goo from side to side until I swallowed, with a loud gulp.

I squeezed one last drop of cum from his cock. I touched it with the tip of my tongue and pulled back, stretching it from his cock until it was as thin as a strand of spider web. Before it could break, I slurped it into my mouth and went back down on his cock.

"Oh my God." Derrick said it breathlessly.

How many guys would blow their loads watching that!

Derrick kicked off his pants and sat down behind the desk. He turned the cameras off. "Jesus, Jasmine, that will make me some serious coin. You really got into it."

I batted my eyes at him. "Was it worth counting those two extra cum bonuses from before?" When he didn't respond right away, she added, "You won't regret it."

"So, you expect three bonuses?"

"Sure, I think I'm worth it, don't you?"

He nodded, reluctantly. The last thing he wanted to do was have me walk out now. "Remember, you still have to finish the contract."

I'd forgotten about that stipulation. One look at his face, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I had a cock up my ass.

There was a knock at the door. "Pizza."

Derrick still had a shirt on, but no pants. I was naked. I handed him his pants, along with a twenty from my purse. "Can you get that?"

He opened the door just enough to pass the pizza through.

"This is for Jasmine, is she here?"

"I can take--"

"Peter, is that you?" I said, recognizing the voice. He was a regular at my apartment, delivering at least twice a week. When money was tight, he'd let me slide on the payment. To show my appreciation, I'd send him off with a big smile on his face. He was a local college kid, tall and skinny. Kind of nerdy. However, he had a big dick; would he want to be in my movie debut?

"Hey Jasmine, what's happening?"

If only he knew. Derrick looked at me and shrugged his shoulders.

"Peter, come on in."

He barely had two feet in the door when he saw me on the couch, stark naked. "Whoa!" One look at the cameras was all he needed to figure out what was going on. He set the pizza on the desk and stared at me. "You're making a porno?"

"My first," I said. "I need it to pay the rent this month. Want to watch?"

He stammered something that sounded like, "S-ure."

"Peter, I want you to meet Derrick."

Derrick shook his extended hand. "Good to meet you. Think you can operate a camera?"

Peter nodded. There was a note of excitement in his voice. "I can do that."

"Good," Derrick said. He slipped out of his pants. "Let's get started."

"Hey," I said, "what about the pizza. I'm hungry."

That got a laugh, and we took five so I could wolf down two slices.

I checked out Derrick's limp dick. "I'm ready, but I'm not so sure about you."

Derrick gave his soft cock a few tugs. "This is where a fluffer would come in handy."

I grinned and dropped to my knees in front of him. "Do I get extra?"

He thought about it for a moment, and then shook his head.

It was worth a try. I took his cock all the way into my mouth and sucked him for a minute or two. Nothing. I pulled back and looked up at him. "What do you need?"

"Time," Derrick answered.

I glanced over to Peter and noticed his cock nearly bulging out of his pants. "Can I use a sub?"

Peter's eyes lit up.

Derrick eyed him. "Sure, and if he does a good job, I'll even let you count it as part of our contract... one of your money shots."

"Sweet," I said. "What were you going to shoot next?"

"Straight fuck, with a cream pie. Not too complicated."

Peter was on his feet, brimming with excitement.

"Want me to dirty it up a little?" I said, giving Peter a wink. It didn't happen often, but I'd blown him before, when I was short on cash to pay for the pizza. He had great tasting cum.

Derrick's curiosity got the better of him. "How dirty?"
I grinned. "He can suck his junk out of me, and then we can do some cum swapping."

Peter's eyes were the size of saucers. He had his shirt off and was unbuckling his pants.

"Jeez Jasmine!" Derrick rubbed his hands together. "Do that and I'll add one more bonus."

I smiled at him. "You won't have to give it to me, I intend to earn it."

"Nice," Derrick said, looking over at Peter.

His pants were around his ankles, and his cock was sticking straight up. It was noticeably bigger than Derrick's.

"You got all that, Peter?" Derrick asked.

He nodded his head enthusiastically.

Derrick set up the equipment and had me stretch out on the couch, with my head resting on the arm cushion. "Okay, Peter, when I give you the signal, move in and eat her pussy for a minute, then move up and fuck her. Got that?"

"What about the finish, I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do?"