My First Reel Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled. Derrick started to speak, but I cut him off. "Just listen to me Peter, you'll do fine. I'm ready."

Derrick pointed to Peter and motioned him over to the couch.

As he approached the couch, I said, "Hey Peter, try to look happy to see me."

"Hi Jasmine," he said, a little uneasy.

"Come here; let me get a close look at that big cock." When he was within reach, I wrapped my fingers around his cock and gave it several quick strokes.

"Mmmm." He bent down and kissed me, reaching between my legs and rubbing my mound.

I continued stroking his cock until he broke off the kiss. "I want you to eat me, Baby, get me off with your tongue." I pulled my legs up, opening myself up for him, just as he dove in. His soft tongue was exquisite, sending waves of pleasure through my loins.

Derrick used three cameras, two on tripods, and one handheld, which was getting hard to ignore. He really liked to get in close.

He was doing such a good job; it tempted me to let him go until I got off. But I could see that Derrick was getting impatient. "Come up here, Peter, I want your big cock inside me."

He was in me in a flash, sliding his big cock into my wet cunt. He stretched out on top of me, raising his upper body up on his straight arms. His pumping reminded me of a dolphin kick I learned in swimming.

I gave Derrick enough time to get some good close-ups and then stretched my legs out to get a better angle of his cock hitting my clit. I was so close and wanted to come so bad. I tried to wait for him, afraid I might fuck it up if I wasn't ready when he got off. It didn't work.

"Oh, fuck... Peter... I'm going to come..."

My head rolled back and my entire body shuddered. He kept it up, pounding me relentlessly, keeping my orgasm going.

"Aaaragh," he shouted, just as I was getting myself back under control, I felt his release deep inside me.

"That's it, Baby, come inside me. Fill me with hot cum."

He quit pumping and let me take over. I squeezed on his cock and used gentle thrusts to milk him dry. I grabbed the back of my knees and pulled my legs up, nearly to my chest. "Baby, that was so good. I want you to go down on me and... and clean me up."

He didn't hesitate, scooting down and pressing his open mouth over my cunt, sucking out his goo. "That's it, Baby, don't swallow; save it for me."

He crawled up and gazed into my eyes, grinning with his lips tightly closed.

I opened wide and let him drizzle a little into my mouth. I swallowed and licked my lips. "Oh yeah, Baby, give it to me." He locked his lips on mine, giving me about half of what he had sucked out of me. It surprised me to see him swallow the other half.

I gave him a little smack on the ass. "Nice job, Peter. What do you think Derrick?"

Derrick's cock was rock hard, and he was ready to go. "You're a natural Jasmine. You too Peter, nice job."

"Uh-oh," I said, giving Peter a wink, "Looks like I'm about to take Derrick's cock up my ass. Want to stick around for that?"

Peter grinned and nodded enthusiastically.

Derrick patted the top of the desk and motioned me over. I bent over the desk and waited while he set up the cameras. He placed one in front of my face on a small tripod. Another was behind me, also on a tripod. He handed Peter the handheld. "Okay, Jasmine, whenever you're ready. I want you looking into the camera in front. I want to film your expression as I enter your ass. Understand?"

I did. Since it was my first time, I was a little nervous. How much was it going to hurt? I assumed that was why he wanted me looking into the camera. "Ready," I said into the camera.

He started by massaging my back, getting me to relax. He moved down to my ass, squeezing my cheeks, and then pushing them open. He didn't have to tell Peter to move in for a closeup.

"Have you had a cock up your ass before?"

I sighed for the camera and shook my head. "No, it's my first time... Will it hurt?"

"A little," Derrick said, "I'll use plenty of lube. Can you spread your cheeks for me?"

I reached back and pulled myself open. I hoped I looked as good as Cindy did when her ass filled the screen. The lube was cool and felt good in my ass crack. Next came a finger, wiggling into me. I gasped for the camera and then looked back over my shoulder. "Careful!" It was a lie. As soon as his finger went in, I knew I would enjoy it.

"You're doing great."

I felt a second finger slip into my ass. "Ouch," I said, gritting my teeth. "Not so fast." I took another big sigh. Was I protesting too much? I could feel my cunt tingling. Would he notice if I slipped my hand down there?

"Relax; just one more finger."

"Yeow!" I cried out. "Easy... It hurts." That had to sound good for the cameras. I wondered if he knew I was enjoying it.

"You're doing fine, keep looking into the camera."

"Whew!" He pulled out his fingers. I took a deep breath and looked back again. He was coating his cock with lube.

"I'm going to put my cock in... Are you still okay with this?"

"Uh-huh." I felt the head of his cock up against my asshole. I gripped the sides of the desk and grimaced for the camera. Just the tip of his cock in my ass had my pussy quivering. I could feel myself on the verge of getting off.

"Look into the camera and push back, just a little."

I gripped the desk and pushed back against his cock, forcing the head into my tight ass. I gasped for the camera. It felt so fucking good. Could I come with just his cock in my ass?

"I'm going in now."

He was halfway inside me when I felt an orgasm bubble up from my cunt. I slammed myself back, impaling myself on his cock. My rigid body froze on his cock, gripped in the throes of a pulsing orgasm.

"What happened?" Derrick asked.

"I got off," I said, "that's what happened. It was fantastic. Can you fucking believe it?"

He laughed. "Not really, I barely had my cock in you. That's quite a talent you have. Is it okay if I finish?"

I looked over my shoulder and caught sight of Peter's big cock, standing at attention.

Peter blurted out, "Can I try it?"

Derrick glared at him, then at me. "It's up to you."

I hesitated. Could I handle that monster? Faking the pain of having Derrick in my ass was easy. With Peter, it might be the real thing. Could I take it? I nodded my head and turned back to the camera. "Go easy, Peter, your cock is so big. Don't hurt me."

He was behind me in a flash, the head of his cock pushing into my asshole. "Ouch!" That was for real. It felt like he was tearing me open. "Use more lube."

He pulled out and slathered his cock with lube. It went in a little easier this time. I was so distracted by the pain; the thought of getting off again never occurred to me. I pushed back, just a little. It hurt like hell, but I was determined to push through it.

"Oh fuck! It's so big." I let go of the desk and reached back to stretch my cheeks open. It helped a little.

"You're doing fine," Derrick said, "just a little more to go." He reached between my legs and fingered my gash. "That should help."

I closed my eyes and focused on Derrick's hand, massaging my clit. I tried my best to ignore the big cock inching its way into my ass. He nicked my hard clit with his fingernail. It sent a shiver through me and got me thinking I could get off again. I looked over my shoulder and was shocked to find Peter all the way up my ass.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked. "It's so fucking tight."

Derrick worked my clit, driving me to the edge of another orgasm. I was panting so hard I could barely get the words out. "Yes... yes... Peter... Fuck me now... hard... make me come..."

I felt his cock slamming into me, oblivious to any pain. So close. Derrick pressed hard on my clit, sending me into orbit. I shrieked, my body convulsing with jolts of pleasure.

"Aaaragh!"

As my orgasm ebbed, I realized that Peter had just blown his load in my ass. He pumped me hard, draining his cock into me. By now, I felt only pleasure; there was no pain.

Derrick moved in close with the camera and captured Peter pulling his cock out of my ass. I could feel his cum oozing out of me. That would make Derrick happy.

"Holy fuck!" Derrick shouted. "That was incredible. Did you come again? How many times is that?"

"Too many to count," I said. It was the truth. I lost count around five. I was exhausted, but I knew that Derrick had to get off one more time to fulfill my contract. I flipped over on my back, drawing my legs up, exposing my oozing asshole.

"For me?" Derrick asked.

Apparently he'd forgotten who was in control. "I'm good for one more."

His hard cock easily slipped into my cum-filled ass. This time, I fingered myself, keeping my eyes locked on his.

He gritted his teeth and pounded me hard, making a loud slapping sound with each stroke. He didn't last long. But then again, neither did I. It was a gentle orgasm, sending little waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

"Here it..."

I felt him erupt inside me. He had a look of sheer joy on his face. I'd like to think it was from fucking me, but it was probably because he knew that he had a blockbuster video on his hands. He pulled out and got several more close-ups of his cum oozing out of my ass.

He pulled a box of wet-wipes from the desk drawer. Cleaning up in front of each other would have been awkward, except for the fact that we couldn't stop talking about the video. Which scene was best? Who had the best cum shot? Derrick couldn't wait to get started on the editing and promised to call as soon as he posted it.

He was so preoccupied with packing up his equipment that I was the one who had to bring up payment. Fortunately, he was only too happy to pay. He pealed of $3,000 in hundred-dollar bills. "That should take care of it. You must have come at least ten times."

He was joking, but just a little. I gratefully accepted the money and gave him my phone number.

Peter insisted that I take his, too.

*****

I waved to Frida and Joan from across the cafeteria and walked over to join them.

"You're in a good mood," Frida said. "Did you get your rent taken care of?"

I gave her a big grin.

"You already made the video?" Joan asked.

I nodded. Getting the rent monkey off my back was a big relief, and the video made it possible. "I did, and Derrick should post it this Friday."

"You haven't seen it?"

"Not yet, but I know what's in it. Duh! I was there."

They both giggled. "How much did you get?" asked Joan.

I leaned in, bringing them in close to me. I didn't want anybody overhearing us. "$3,000."

Both were skeptical.

"I got the full $2,000, plus a $1,000 bonus."

Joan was the first to realize what that meant. "You took him up your ass?"

"Hush! Not so loud. I was going to stop at $500, like Cindy did. But there was something new in my contract--bonuses. By the time I got to $500, I already had $300 in bonuses."

"So, why didn't you quit then?"

"He only paid the bonuses if I completed the original contract. If I quit, I would lose the $300."

Confused, Joan asked, "Oh... So what were the bonuses for?"

I flashed them both eyebrows. Twice. "Coming, $100 for each time."

Frida was incredulous. "You got him off three times?"

I shook my head, but didn't tell them any more.

Joan figured it out. "You got off three times?"

I nodded.

The wheels were turning in Frida's head. "At $100 a pop?"

Joan blurted out, "That's ten... Holy shit! No Way!"

"Way!" I said it proudly. "But I'm not even sure, we lost count. He was so happy with my performance, he made it an even $1,000."

Frida asked, "What about him?"

"Yeah, he did okay. He came at least twice, maybe three times, I can't remember. And Peter got off twice."

"Who?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "The pizza delivery guy. There's one in every porno, right?"

Frida shook her head. "Cute, tell us what really happened."

I laughed. "Why don't you come over Friday, and we can all watch my debut together? Bring Cindy."

"It's a deal," Joan said.

"Yeah, and invite the pizza guy, too," Frida said sarcastically.

They laughed hard enough to attract attention from the surrounding tables.

"Maybe I will."

*****

"Hi," I said, giving both Joan and Frida big hugs. "Where's Cindy?"

"She texted that she would be a few minutes late."

I had just opened a bottle of white zin when a text came in. I glanced down at my phone, expecting it to be Cindy. "It's Peter."

"Who?" Frida asked.

"The pizza guy, the one I was telling you about."

Frida stared at me. "You were serious?"

"Of course," I said, laughing hysterically. "You didn't believe me?"

Joan and Frida were slow to realize what they were in for. Watching my video with the girls was one thing, but having a guy around?

"Shit!" Frida said. "I could use a drink. I have to tell you, I thought that story about the pizza guy was complete bullshit. I'm a little nervous about him coming over... I mean, we'll be watching porn..." She let her words hang.

"I'll second that," Joan said. "I still don't understand why you invited him over."

I poured the wine. "Drink up! You two seem to have forgotten, that I'm the one that's in this porn, along with Peter. Besides, I promised I'd let him see the finished video."

"Why didn't you tell us?" Joan asked.

"I thought I did, yesterday, in the cafeteria."

"Okay," Frida said. "It's our fault for not believing you, but it's just that... I mean... what if... Oh fuck it!"

Joan laughed. "Jasmine's right, it's her video, so it's her call. Why's he texting you?"

"He wants to know who will be here. I guess your two aren't the only ones with a case of nerves."

I texted back: Three of my girlfriends; you haven't met them. I held up the phone for the girls to see before pressing send.

Peter: I was afraid of that.

Me: You'll be fine. Bring us a pizza.

Peter: Can I bring a friend?

Joan saw the text. "No fucking way!"

"Calm down, Joan," Frida said. "I can't blame him, there will be four of us girls."

I stayed out of it and let the two of them hash it out. The doorbell rang. "Cindy's here, we'll let her decide."

Joan did her best, but Cindy wouldn't have any of it. She figured since her ass was all over the internet, what's a few more guys looking on? She won the argument.

Me: Sounds good, when can you be here?

Peter: 30 min. Should I bring beer?

Me: Unless you want wine.

Peter: Be there soon.

We were well into our third glass of wine, and more than a little buzzed when Peter and Steve arrived. Wow! Where in the hell did Peter find him? Everything missing from Peter's skinny ass, Steve had in spades. He wore tight jeans, and an even tighter tee.

"Hi, I'm Steve," he said, in a deep baritone voice. "And you know Peter." There was no doubt who was in charge of this duo.

I took his hand and made the introductions, trying my best not to stammer. When they took a seat on the couch, Frida and Joan were quick to squeeze in next to Steve, blocking out Cindy and I. So much for their reluctance to watch porn with guys around.

I served up the pizza and got the guys their beers. I thought we'd chat for a while and finish eating, but Cindy had other ideas. We were barely settled into the crowded couch when she selected her video and clicked play.

It annoyed me. I had planned to ease into this. I was still a little nervous about having my friends watch me... Fuck! Too late for that, the video started.

Cindy faced the guys. "This is the one I did. From what I hear about Jasmine's, hers will be much better." She winked at Peter. "Isn't that right, Peter?"

Peter knew exactly how much better and gave me two thumbs up. If Steve knew about it, he didn't let on.

I clicked pause when Cindy's ass filled the screen, prompting some nervous laughter in the room.

"Jasmine!"

Frida whispered something to Steve, causing him to blush.

He stood, doing his best to hide the bulge in his tight pants. "I think I need another beer."

He handed Peter a fresh beer, and tipped his up for a long swig.

"I think we've all seen enough of my ass," Cindy said. "Please start the video."

"Never!" I teased. That got a rowdy cheer from the guys and prompted a round of applause for Cindy. I pressed play.

Cindy's blowjob definitely focused their attention. Frida and Joan each kept a hand on Steve's thigh. Those tight jeans had to be causing him problems.

When Cindy walked out of her video, the guys booed. I handed them two more beers and cued up my video. I started to explain the setup and why I was doing the video when Cindy interrupted me.

"We've already heard it, and I don't think Peter and Steve are interested. Just play the video."

I shook my head in disgust. I'd had a great time making the video, but was still a little nervous about seeing it for the first time, with so many people watching.

Cindy grabbed the remote and started the video.

The contrast with Cindy's video was immediately clear. I was much more relaxed, and the interview was interesting to watch. This time, it was Cindy that paused the video, just as my ass filled the screen.

It got an even bigger round of applause than last time.

I smiled and took a slight bow.

"Steve, whose ass do you like best?" It was Joan. It had to be the wine.

Steve tried to keep his cool, but fell short and could only stammer something unintelligible.

Peter asked, "Can you put them both up, side by side?"

Frida blurted out, "What about us?"

That surprised Peter. "You want us to pick the best ass, from all four of you?" He pointed to the screen. "Like that?"

Frida realized what she had done and tried to walk it back.

It was Steve who sealed the deal. "That's a great idea, Peter. What do you say girls, you up for that?"

Joan mounted a weak protest before caving in. All four of us were committed to letting the guys decide which one of us had the best ass.

"Let's ease into this," I said. "How about we start the judging with our tops?" I stood in front of the couch and pulled my shirt over my head. "Who will join me?"

Steve gave Frida and Joan a nudge to get them to their feet. On the count of three, all four of us bared our breasts.

It wasn't much of a contest. We massaged our tits and pinched our nipples, putting on a show for the guys. Despite our best efforts, both guys immediately went with Frida, the one with the biggest tits. She pumped her fists and gave her tits a nice shimmy, getting a round of applause.

Since I seemed to be in charge, I asked, "Ready to judge our asses?"

"What about them?" Cindy asked, pointing to the guys. "It's their turn to get judged." She was not happy about losing the tit contest and wanted to get even with the guys.

"Yeah!" Frida chimed in. We all joined in with a loud cheer. We sealed their fate. We pulled them off the couch and changed places.

They pulled their shirts over their heads and gave us their best body building poses. It was no contest. Steve was a stud.

Joan wagged a finger at them. "That's not what we're judging."

Frida caught on right away. "Joan's right, you judged our tits, we're judging your cocks."

Steve held up his hands, trying to protest. That got us chanting, "Cocks... Cocks... Cocks..."

Peter smiled. He knew he'd just gone from a loser to the winner. However, when the two sprung their hard cocks free, it was a split decision. Cindy and I went with Peter, the largest. Frida and Joan had the hots for Steve and could care less what he was packing.

Peter gave Steve a high five. "Ready to judge some ass?"

That got a giggle from all of us girls. "Pussies first," I said.

We girls swapped places and took off the rest of our clothes. The guys took their time, giving their cocks the occasional stroke as they contemplated their choices. Cindy was shaved, and I was freshly waxed. Frida's thick bush was neatly trimmed, but still obscured the lips of her pussy. Joan's hair was untrimmed, wispy and straight, barely covering her lips. Another split decision. Steve picked Joan and Peter went with me, although I think I had an inside edge, especially after having fucked him twice in the video.