My First Reel Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,069 Followers

Already buzzed from the wine, I was ready to jump either of the hard cocks facing us. And we hadn't even got to the fantastic parts of my video. I got the girls to their feet, and we lined up in front of the guys, locked arms, and then bent down at the waist, showing off our asses.

Steve couldn't resist reaching out with both hands, fondling our ass cheeks.

"No, no, no!" Peter said. "It has to be like you did in the video."

There was no question what he wanted. We spread out a little, enough so we could look back at the guys from between our legs. They were eager to see what we were about to show them. We unlocked arms, reached back and spread our cheeks for them. I could only imagine what was going though their minds. Four tight little assholes staring back at them.

Joan's giggle was infectious, and soon we were laughing too hard to maintain our poses. We stood and demanded to know who the winner was. Joan got the nod, the petite Asian with the tight little ass. When I asked why, they only shrugged their shoulders.

We got comfortable on the couch and got back to my video. Joan and Frida couldn't keep their hands off Steve's cock. It wasn't long before he slipped his hands between their legs. By the time Derrick made me come for the first time, eating my pussy, all four of us were ready for more.

"How about another contest," Cindy suggested. There was no question what she had in mind. The ground rules were simple. The guys would change girls every thirty seconds, and the first one to make one of us come would be the winner. Before we started, Cindy added a new rule. "No using your own fingers! It has to be the guys."

With the guys on their knees, and the four of us on the couch, our legs pulled up and spread for them, I set a 30 second countdown time on my phone and said, "Go."

Steve's tongue was magical, even better than Derrick's. Too bad the time was so short. The thirty second wait for Peter's tongue was much longer. I was dying to finger my clit. Damn Cindy's last-minute rule. Peter's tongue got me back in the grove, but was nowhere near as skilled as Steve's

I was on my eighth tongue job and close to getting off when Frida shrieked. It was Steve's tongue that finished her off. He went well past his thirty seconds to keep her orgasm going, until she finally cried uncle.

There was a brief discussion about what exactly Steve had won, until Cindy complained about being left hanging, unsatisfied. The guys offered to take care of that and returned to the contest. Joan was the last to get off. Although Steve won the contest, Peter was the one to get both Cindy and me off.

We got back to the video and watched Derrick get a first rate blow job. After playing with his cum, the next contest was an easy decision. The four of us sat on the edge of the couch and gobbled in cocks, one at a time, using the same thirty second rule. And no hands.

Steve's cock was just the right size for sucking and stuck straight out. It was relatively easy to take deep. Peter was the problem. His was a banana shape that pointed north and was just too fucking big. He received a lot of ball sucking and licking up the underside of his cock. It was no surprise that Steve blew his load on the second round. Joan was the winner and made a show of swallowing his cum. Peter lasted until the fourth round, giving Cindy second place.

With both guys out of commission for a while, I served up another round of drinks and fixed a platter of cheese and crackers. I started the video again. There was much discussion about exactly what Joan and Steve had won.

Peter got a round of applause after our cum-swapping scene. It was hot. By the time Derrick blew his load in my ass, Peter and Steve were both sporting boners, with a little help from the girls on either side of them.

The video ended with Peter and Derrick blowing their loads into my ass. It got a big round of applause. After much discussion, we decided that the prizes would be winner's choice. They could re-enact any scene in the video, with a partner of their choice.

Joan went first and picked Steve for the cum swapping scene. I pointed out that she couldn't do that, since Steve was already a winner and got to pick for himself. Joan took one look at Peter's big cock and grimaced.

"Hey," I said, "it could be worse. You could have picked the ass-fuck scene." That got a big laugh, and a relieved smile from Joan.

She got into position on the couch and motioned Peter forward. She gasped and bit down on her lower lip as he entered her, filling her tight cunt. We had a front-row seat as Peter pounded her tiny body. I'm sure she came twice, before Peter unload inside her. As he did with me, he sucked his cum out of her oozing cunt and drizzled it into her waiting mouth. She lapped it up and got a huge round of applause.

It was Steve's turn, and each of us knew someone was going to take it up the ass. But who? With a gleam in his eye, he pointed to Frida. She clasped her hand over her mouth in mock protest. She knew it was coming. Her first ass-fuck would have an audience.

I retrieved a bottle of lube from my bedroom and waved it at Frida, daring her to turn it down. She took the lube and put a dab on her finger. She was just buzzed enough to try it. She faced Steve and fingered her ass, wrinkling her nose as she wiggled her slippery finger in.

"I don't know," she said, heaving a big sigh. "It... feels kind of funny."

Oh-oh. I knew cold feet when I saw it. I took the lube from her hand. "Let me help."

She gave me a nervous smile. I pulled Steve up off the couch and had Frida kneel on it. I bent her forward until she was resting her tits on the top of the couch. Her tight ass stuck out, begging to be touched. "Spread your cheeks," I said firmly. She obeyed, without question, exposing her tight rosebud.

Steve watched closely as I worked my fingers into her ass. After getting three fingers in, I coated Steve's cock and turned him loose. He was gentle, entering her slowly. If it hurt, she didn't let on. "Good girl," I said when he was all the way in.

It took her a while to get used to Steve's cock in her ass, but once she did, she grunted passionately with each thrust. Her tight ass was too much for Steve. He blew his load before Frida ever got close to getting off. When he pulled out, she turned and looked back. "The scene includes Peter, don't I get him too?" Apparently size no longer mattered.

Peter came up behind her. He hadn't fully recovered from fucking Joan, but gave it a try. He was barely hard enough to squeeze the head of his cock into her asshole. She held her breath and groaned loudly when he was all the way in. He lasted a long time and had Frida shrieking with pleasure several times. She was relieved when he finally erupted inside her, bringing the evening to an end.

What a night. I could only hope the promise to do it again, soon, would prove to be true. After all, Joan and Cindy had yet to have their virgin asses challenged.

tv46
tv46
1,069 Followers