All Comments on 'My First Shower'

by rondick310

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's one thing to receive a golden shower

But when you start to put it in his mouth you cross the line and he risks catching any number of diseases. And the golden shower goes from being just some nasty past time to endangering his health. Stupidity runs amok.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ignore the stupidity

Great story. I wish it were my mouth she was pissing in. And as to the stupidity of the other comment...try researching the 'health risks' in drinking piss before you comment you fucking moron!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot!!

Love it!! First of all, it's a fantasy, secondly urine is sterile leaving the body, some cultures say it improves health to drink it. I just think its kinky as fuck!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 7 years ago
OK

I too would enjoy that but not the bad mouthing, no need for that. I drank pee from my wife after I fucked her and so I also got my cum mixed in, adds to the flavor. I did notice that sometimes it is bitter to the taste so I just let in flow in and back out of my mouth and onto a pillow, I still have it and it smells so nice, but not the wife she moved out. Guess she liked her boyfriend more than me, his cock was bigger, one I wished I could have sucked on but that will not happen darn it, love cum.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Fetish

You can't get infection from fresh urine. Anyway I'd loved to know what extra's she provided at the club for all that beer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No pee

I'm not sure if I could take pee in my mouth. The rest of the story was hot. Wife loves to pee on my ass crack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
We wish

Not sure how many wives know much their husbands fantasize about this! Most of us don’t mention it for fear of being judged.

MyfantasyreadingMyfantasyreadingover 2 years ago

Definitely one of my fantasies, but this is more on the tamer side. And to be left hanging like that should be a crime lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous