All Comments on 'My First Time'

by seniorperv

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh Ya

As a white guy I am really turned on by this, getting a black guy to come over and fuck up my marriage and my life. God, thats so hot, of course the whole country just did the same thing, so bend over everybody, this is going to be so much fun.

harvharvover 15 years ago
Nice!

Very nice. I really enjoyed that and envisioned it was my wife and I in the story. I don't think I can ever get her to do it, but this made a nice fantasy of it.

Gave me a hell of a hard on and I thought I might have to close the office door and finish it off.

I hope that you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YOU SICK FUCK!

You have joined the world of cuckdom and wimpdom and your white wife now is a slut to a black man. Good luck, you are going to need it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
We all see ass w/o a name has read another

great fuck cuck story. heheeheh then he bitchs like the fucking fag he really is! :) He is such a fucking fool and by now we all know he loves these stories. Right ass w/o a name? Your mother tod us she has seen you jerking that little cock reading them. Your sistyer told us your little 3 inch cok gets so hard!!! So level with us ass w/o a name tells us all how much you love these stories. Come on now, once we all get done laughing we'll know you are really a fag in women's clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The previous comment

The previous comment could only have been made by WWW, bad syntax, can't spell, foaming at the mouth ect. Anything he\she\it votes for can only be crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If dipshit "www" likes it - it must be bad ....

Yep, another "tilted" rating due to the ranting of that idiot; "www". Now we have to balance out the score. Tsk, tsk..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yep A 00!

Blame WWW for this the sick twisted twat. What is is beef anyway? doesn't he get enough with Bonnie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What a lame story.

There is nothing redeeming or worthwhile in this story except for the effort the author put into it. Sorry Senior, but this was a truly lousy story. The start was good; but it devolved into a meandering sexfest with no originality or real pathos. I'm not sure what you were aiming for but I don't see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
bad writing

The content was decent, but you kept switching tense, you went from telling in the third person to using the second person "you" and it got a little confusing.

And to the guy who thinks the country is fucked because it elected a black guy, I take that to mean you don't mind being fucked by white ones!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One way or another

You start out writing in first person and end up writing in third person. You need to make it one way or another, not both. Personally, I prefer first person as it started out with her telling the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bad shit

I guess "senior perv" describes you well. I can understand Matt wanting to watch a guy fuck his woman, but why the humiliation along with it? This is bad shit. Don't write anymore.

katibkatibover 15 years ago
Pointless at best

I share the consensus that this is a lousy story. What annoys me the most (and it is one of the elements that adds to the improbability of the story) is that the black sob immediately calls the woman a slut as soon as he meets her and then the husband joins in with bitch and slut. Is there really a wife anywhere who wants to be so characterized?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful a whole new plot.

A white wife and husband with no morals, character, or ethics. A woman who at best is a slut fucks a black man. My goodness she could have fucked anyone not her husband but it has to be a black man. You know all black men do is fuck white women who want to have black babies. You know the risk of all the diseases that run in the young black male population like HIV/AIDS just adds to the thrill. And after the black male has degraded the white woman and told her while fucking how useless and worthless she is, she naturally becomes a slave to black cock. Yes you used every by the numbers line you could in your story of two very stupid people, the husband and the wife. The other one thinks with his cock and since it got pussy his IQ is at least 100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really tired of IR stories being listed as other

I dont care for this fetish and dont want to read about it, please label the stories correctly so that those with this fetish can find them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Would love for my wife to do that too but was not successful in it. Try talking to her but so far it a no or why That why I married you, if I want to do that than I wouldn't married the wife said.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
First

Her first time, his last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
shifting points of view were confusing

And did not appear to be "for the sake of art " ... "you " especially

.

Olfrog14x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong category!

I.R.!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous